Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're almost there," she said, marching into that large, disorienting room.

I shuddered. Some of the short ones were watching us. They were fiddling with the floor. They were menials or something. Genetically engineered labor force? It seemed like future humans went down some dark directions.

I wasn't surprised. Past us definitely had some issues that we need to work out. I guessed it didn't get better. Here was hoping all of us being horny futas would bring about something different.

We walked deep into the room where it became almost nauseating for me. I gripped her hand as I closed my eyes. I was so ready to be out of here. She stopped after another few minutes and hugged me. She pulled me close to her, my hard cock throbbing between us.

"Hold on tight," she said and spread her silvery wings wide.

I gripped her as she flapped them. I gasped as my stomach lurched. We took off into the air. I stared up as we entered into a glowing shaft. Her wings were so powerful to carry me. Up above, something opened. I could see the night sky. Something other than sliver.

"Madre de Dios," I muttered.

"What a weird thing to say!" She said as we burst out of the shaft and out of the top of the volcano. I stared down at it as she turned us towards the southeast. I could see a distant lagoon with a silver light in it. "Anyways, she should be on the beach where Chantelle came ashore."

She flew over the jungle fast. I mean, real fast. I glanced to my right, seeing the dark bluff where Danielle, Jill, Gina, and Abby slept. Beneath, the jungle blurred fast until we reached the lagoon. Two women were staring out into the water.

They looked up.

"Angel! Angel!" gasped a woman with big boobs and brown hair.

"Yes, yes!" the second said. I gasped as I saw her darker skin and black hair.

"Rosa!" I gasped as the angel descended in a quick spiral. In moments, she was setting me down before her. Rosa. My sister. "It's me! Pita!"

Rosa stared at me for a long moment. Her brow furrowed. Her eyes stared at me as she struggled to think. Those damned transhumans had wiped her memory. Messed her up. Fury swept through me. I shook.

"P-Pita?" she whispered, her eyes widening. "Pita! Pita! Sister!"

She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tight. She kissed me with passion. I shuddered at the taboo heat in her mouth. Our bodies pressed tight. Our cocks throbbed and twitched together. This felt amazing. I was so happy to be making out with her.

Just so thrilled to dance my tongue with hers. My hands grabbed my sister's rump. I kneaded her ass. I had found her. Tears spilled down my cheeks. This wonderful joy swept through me. A purity that left me quivering with such joy.

Our tongues danced as we loved each other. I could feel the other futa and Si watching us. Right now, I just cared about my sister. I never wanted to let her go. My cock was so hard, though. I wanted to do wicked things with her.

I broke the kiss and whispered, "Rosa."

"Pita!" she cooed. "Me love! Pita!"

"I love you, too," I said, my nipples brushing hers. Sparks flared from the contact. "I love you so much. We have got to do hot and naughty things."

"Me love!" she squealed. "Like?"

"Sixty-nine?" I grinned at her. "I suck your girl-dick and you suck mine. Yummy, right?"

"Yummy!" She bounced up and down, our breasts and dicks rubbing together. That was such a rush. I was so glad to enjoy that with her. I rubbed my nose on hers then broke our hug. I pulled her down to the sand.

With the water lapping on the shore behind us, we moved into position. Her futa-dick came closer to mine. Her lips kissed my clit-cock. I groaned and swallowed hers, savoring her lips sliding over mine. We nursed on each other.

Loved each other.

It was a wonderful passion. My heart beat so fast as we suckled on each other. We nursed with such passion, tongues dancing and swirling. We did such wicked things to each other. I loved every moment of nursing on futa-dick.

She moaned around my girl-cock. She suckled on me with passion. It was exciting to have her swirling her tongue around my futa-dick as I did the same to hers. I loved her clit-rod, my cunt clenching. This was so hot.

My sister and I felt so close together.

I was so happy right now. I was just so thrilled to be doing this. I danced my tongue around her girl-dick. She did the same to mine. She made me quiver in delight. I loved every second of it. Every last heartbeat of nursing on her.

I grabbed her ass.

She rubbed at my pussy.

I trembled as her fingers started stroking through my petals. She knew just how to stroke me to make me quiver. I moaned about her wonderful clit-cock as her fingers thrust into my cunt. She buried to the hilt in my pussy.

My sister's fingers felt amazing. My fingers clenched about her rump. I moaned around her futa-dick. My heart pounded a mile a minute. Pleasure rippled down my cock and through my pussy being plundered by her fingers.

I slipped my fingers into her butt-crack. I slid down and found her sphincter and stroked her.

She groaned around my cock as I did that. I pushed against her anal ring.

She suckled with passion as her asshole widened and widened. My finger popped into her bowels. I wiggled it about in her. She groaned. I moaned about her futa-dick as she thrust her fingers faster into my cunt. She churned me up.

I loved those fingers plunging over and over into my cunt. She knew how to twist them around. I loved it. I suckled hard on her girl-cock. I nursed with everything that I had. I suckled on her with such force. I bobbed my head, loving the taste of her.

My finger thrust away at her asshole. I churned up her backdoor as she suckled with such passion on my girl-dick. She nursed on me with everything that she had. I loved it. My cunt clenched on her digits. She pumped them faster and faster in and out of my cunt.

"So hot," whimpered the brown-haired futa.

"Want to fuck my pussy, Jane?" asked Si.

"Ooh, ooh!" Jane moaned. "Me do! Fuck angel! Pussy good! Me love!"

"I bet you do," Si purred.

Her glowing wings fluttered, causing the light to dance around my face. I didn't care as I heard them moving on the sand. I just loved nursing on my sister's cock. I suckled on her with all my might. She moaned around my futa-dick, her asshole clenching on my finger.

I bet she would love another digit in her asshole. I pushed my middle finger against her puckered opening and thrust. She groaned and suckled so hard on my clit-cock. I loved it. Her asshole swallowed my next digit.

I pumped my finger in and out of her asshole. I loved the feeling of her anal sheath around my digits. Her fingers thrust into my cunt. She thrust them in and out faster and faster while suckling so hard on my girl-dick. I returned the favor.

I nursed as hard as I could on her futa-cock.

Her salty precum spilled over my tongue. The taboo thrill of blowing my sister swept through me. We were back. Together. This was perfect. I danced my tongue around the crown of her clit-dick. I savored the texture, aching for her incestuous seed to pump into my mouth.

How I hungered for that delight! I just ached for it to spurt and spurt into me. I wanted to gulp down every bit of her passion. I quivered on my side as we loved each other. We suckled on each other's futa-dicks. It was such a thrilling moment.

I was so happy that we could enjoy this passion. I loved it so much. She swirled her tongue around my cock. A hot shiver raced through me as she kept nursing on me. I loved it so much. I suckled on her with passion.

"Ooh, ooh!" squealed Jane. "Angel pussy! Angel pussy! Yummy pussy!"

"Oh, so is your big futa-dick!" moaned Si.

Her silver wings flapped, the light shifting around us as I swelled towards my orgasm. That wonderful moment when I would dump all my cum into my sister's mouth. I shuddered, my pussy clenching about her digits.

I thrust my two fingers deep into her anal sheath, my ovaries so tight. I brimmed with all the futa-cum. I just had to unleash it in her. Just had to flood her mouth with all that spunk. I was so ready to just erupt over and over again.

She bobbed her head, sucking so hard. She nursed with such passion on my girl-dick. It was fantastic to have her suckling on me like that. Just a wonderful thrill. I savored it so much. I swirled my tongue around her girl-cock, too.

My ovaries quivered.

She squealed.

Her futa-dick erupted into my mouth as I exploded into hers.

I reveled in the salty rush of her girl-cum spurting into my mouth. I savored that delight spurting over and over from her girl-dick. I gulped it down. I drank every last drop of it that I could, enjoying that creamy cum spilling down my throat.

I nursed hard on him. I suckled with all my might on her futa-cock while spurting my jizz into her mouth. The pleasure rippled through me. My cunt spasmed around her fingers while her asshole convulsed around my digits.

It was magnificent to share this moment with my sister.

I came in her mouth as she erupted in mine.

That thick, salty, amazing girl-cum spurted over and over into my mouth. I moaned around her girl-dick, the dual delights surging through my body. I shuddered at the sounds as she suckled at my erupting futa-cock.

I groaned, holding her cum in my mouth now. My eyes rolled back in my head. I loved this moment so much. It was just a wonderful treat. I quivered there through all this pleasure, my entire body bursting with delight.

I was so lucky. So fortunate. I felt so amazing.

I held the last load of her cum in my mouth as I came down from my orgasmic high. I slid my lips off her futa-dick and sat up, my big boobs jiggling. She did the same, a bead of my pearly cum spilling down her mouth.

She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, thrusting her tongue covered in my jizz.

I shuddered and shared her jizz back with her.

Our cum mixed. We swapped our futa-spunk back and forth. It was so wonderful to do this. I was so happy to give her this wonderful delight. A wonderful beat pulsed through my heart as we swapped the cum back and forth.

It was so delicious.

So salty.

So amazing to share this with my sister.

Our boobs pressed together. Clit-dicks brushed as we passed back and forth our futa-spunk. The jizz melted into our saliva. The flavor faded. I quivered and broke the kiss. I stared into her eyes. Such joy burned in them.

And beat in my breast.

I was so happy. Just so thrilled to be here. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have my sister back in my life. I had searched for her for so long. This felt like a dream. Even if her memory was a little messed up and she didn't speak the same, it was still her.

"Me fuck you? You fuck me?" she cooed.

"Does it make me a pervert that I really, really want to fuck you in the ass?" I asked, my futa-dick twitching.

"Yep!" She grinned. "Sis big perv! Anal good! Me love! Fuck ass! Sis perv fuck ass!"

"You got it," I groaned as the transhuman rode Jane nearby. Si gasped out her passion as she worked her cunt up and down that big dick.

My sister spun around and knelt on her hands and knees. She thrust her rump at me, her butt-cheeks just begging to be parted so I could ram my futa-dick to the hilt in her. I was eager for it. Just so ready to bugger her. I knew she would love it.

I spat on her asshole. She giggled and threw a look over her shoulder. I winked at her. "Get ready, chika."

It was so wonderful not to have that anger in me. For three years, fury had devoured me. An obsession that no one else understood. I loved that I had found my sister again. It was so amazing. I just had her back in my life.

I pushed my futa-dick into her butt-crack and against her wet asshole. I drilled against her anal ring. She moaned, her head tossing as her backdoor widened to take my girl-cock. I loved the feeling of her against the crown of my dick.

"Me love!" she moaned. "Me love much! Perv sis best!"

"¡Mierda!" I groaned as I popped into her bowels.

What an amazing delight! I savored the hot bowels engulfing my dick. It was such a sublime delight to slide into her anal sheath. She whimpered, her head tossing as she took more and more of my girl-dick. She whimpered as I sank into her.

What a treat! What a delight to just spear into her bowels! She moaned as I sank to the hilt in her anal sheath. She whimpered as I bottomed out in her. She squeezed her asshole about me. My bush rubbed on her rump.

I slid my hands up her body and found her boobs. I groped them. Squeezed them. They were such nice boobies. I was just so happy to have her bowels about my dick. I drew back as she moaned out her delight. Heat washed through me. My ovaries quivered.

"Oh, yes, chika!" I groaned. "I'm going to fuck you with my big dick until you squeal in delight!"

"Yay!" she moaned as I buried into her anal sheath.

I loved the way her bowels gripped me. She massaged me as I pumped into her anal sheath. I massaged her boobs as I pumped away at her asshole. She moaned, her head tossing back and forth. Her back arched as I pounded her.

I thrust away at her. I plowed into her bowels, enjoying every second of buggering my sister. She rocked back into me. Her butt-cheeks rippled from the impact. I plowed to the hilt in her again and again. She gasped out her delight.

"Me love!" she gasped. "Sis perv! Me love! Yay! Yay!

"Yeah, you do!" I groaned, burying into her wonderful asshole.

I thrust into her hard and fast. I groaned with each thrust into her. She had such an amazing anal sheath. I loved it so much. I savored the hot grip of her bowels as I pumped away at her. She massaged me, bringing me closer and closer to erupting.

Closer and closer to bursting with delight.

I thrust into her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath. She had such a wonderful grip on me. I groaned, thrusting over and over into her bowels. I thrust away hard and fast, reveling in how amazing her grip was.

She had such a wonderful asshole.

"Oh, Rosa," I moaned, burying into her bowels. "I'm going to flood your asshole with my cum!"

"Perv sis!" she squealed, her anal sheath clamping down on me. "Me want!"

"Yeah, you do!" I groaned, slamming so deep and hard into her bowels. "Just as pervy as me!"

"Me is!"

I grinned as I fucked her hard, the pressure building and building in my ovaries. It was such a fantastic thrill to fuck her bowels. It was an awesome moment. I loved the way she massaged me. I rose toward that moment of eruption.

She wiggled her hips, stirring her anal sheath around my cock. I groaned at how magnificent that was. How much I loved her bowels gripping my cock. I thrust into her again and again. I fucked her with such force.

She massaged me with her wonderful anal sheath. It was just an awesome delight to fuck into her. I speared into her bowels with force. With such hard thrusts. My ovaries quivered, ready to unload everything that I had into her anal sheath.

"Me cum!" she moaned as I fucked into her. "Me cum hard!"

"Good," I groaned, slamming into her bowels. "You better cum. I want to feel that asshole going wild!"

She tossed her head as I buried into her bowels and squealed. Her anal sheath went wild around my cock. She came hard. I loved the feeling of her bowels rippling around my girl-cock. This wonderful heat swept through me.

I shuddered, savoring the way her bowels rippled around my cock. It was such a wonderful experience. I groaned, pumping away at her asshole. She suckled at me. The taboo bliss of pounding my sister's convulsing asshole overwhelmed me.

"¡Si!" Stars danced before my eyes as the pressure exploded in my pussy.

My cunt writhed and spasmed. The pleasure swept through me. I tossed back my head, stars dancing before my vision. I groaned, savoring the bliss of spurting over and over into her asshole. I dumped my load of cum into her.

"Me love!" she gasped as she wrung me dry.

"Me, too!" I moaned, my pussy writhing. Juices spilled hot down my thighs.

The angel moaned in the background as I flooded my sister's asshole with all my futa-cum. It was an incredible rush. I shuddered, the stars bursting across my vision. I sucked in deep breaths, feeling dizzy from the pleasure that burst inside of me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, my cunt flooding me with rapture. "Oh, that's fantastic!" I fired the last of my jizz into her asshole. "Rosa!"

"Me Pita," she purred as I sank back. My cock popped out of her asshole as I fell onto the sand.

I stared up at the stars above. I shuddered, noticing the big dipper. Wasn't that in the northern skies? Just where was this island on earth? The moon was cracked, too. Those transhumans messed things up. Good thing us futas were around to clean up.

"Pita," cooed Rosa. She crawled over me, her round tits jiggling. She ducked her head down and kissed me.

I moaned into my sister's lips as she pressed her weight down on me. Her cock nuzzled into my pussy lips. I shuddered at the feeling of her pushing against that wicked spot. My futa-dick throbbed against her belly.

This was perfect. I kissed her with hunger as she slowly sank her incestuous futa-dick into my juicy pussy. I groaned into her lips, loving the feeling of her sinking deeper and deeper into my cunt. It was an awesome delight.

I kissed her with hunger. My tongue danced around in her mouth. I stroked down to her back and grabbed her rump. I squeezed her ass as my futa-dick throbbed between our stomachs. Our nipples brushed. Sparks flared.

Shit, this was so perfect.

My sister drew back her hips as Si begged Jane for more futa-dick. I didn't care. Let them have their own fun. My sister made love to me. She pumped away at my cunt, the heat rippling through my body and washing around my ovaries.

I loved the feeling of her cock in me. She drew back, my futa-dick throbbing between us. That felt so naughty. My twat gripped down on her as she thrust back into me. A wave of heat swept through my flesh. Such joy filled me.

My sister pumped away at me as our tongues danced together.

We kissed each other with such passion as we made love.

Her futa-dick pumped in and out of my pussy. She buried to the hilt in me again and again. I loved how she drilled into me. She plunged with such force into my snatch. It was just an incredible rush to kiss her as she pumped away at me.

Si moaned. Jane groaned. I ignored them as I kissed my sister. She plunged into my pussy over and over again. Her belly massaged the crown of my futa-dick as she squirmed on me. Our boobs rubbed together. Nipples brushed.

Sparks flared that sizzled down into my pussy.

My orgasm built and built as she pumped away at me. She thrust her girl-cock to the hilt in me again and again. I loved that so much. I clenched down on her, squirming on the sands as she plowed her futa-cock into my snatch.

"Oh, I love being fucked by your futa-dick, Jane!" Si gasped.

"Angel ass!" Jane squealed.

I stroked my sister's back as I swelled towards my orgasm. Her every thrust into my pussy brought me closer and closer to erupting. Nearer and nearer to bursting on that amazing cock. I shuddered beneath her, loving how she thrust into me over and over again. I squeezed my snatch down around her.

Her tongue danced with mine. Our bodies moved together as we worked to make each other cum. It was such a wondrous moment to give myself to her. I felt so complete with her futa-dick in my cunt, my ovaries brimming with my cum.

She plunged to the hilt in my pussy. That was enough. I gasped as my orgasm burst inside of me. My futa-cock erupted. Hot cum spurted between us as my twat writhed around my sister's thrusting girl-dick. Ecstasy and rapture swept through my body.