Shining Girl Ch. 06: Andy & Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed his jeans down as he pulled his top off, and I shrugged out of my summer dress, and then we were naked. I wanted to try something new, something I'd seen but not attempted yet, and my head bobbed as I suckled on him, taking him deeper each time, until his whole cock was in my mouth, my gag reflex trying to come out, but I quelled it as I worked my throat, making swallowing motions, massaging his cock-head with the muscles of my throat.

Andy knew what I was attempting, and he kept stock-still as I worked him into my throat, but when my throat began pulsing, he gasped, his hands clamping around my head as he tried to push me away.

This was not what I wanted, and I stroked his thighs and pulled him closer with my hands on his solid buttocks, letting him know that I was handling it. I kept doing what I was doing, and he trembled with the effort of not just jamming that thing in my throat all the way down, but he was close, and when I squeezed his balls firmly as I worked my throat, I felt him throb, the spunk actually pulsing through his cock on its journey into my mouth.

I pulled back when I felt that, squeezing and fisting him at the same time, and a powerful jet of sperm splashed across my face and lips; the second landed in my open mouth, the third jet also splashing across my face and in my hair. Four more jets of spunk hosed out of him, streaking my face and chest to run and drip from my nipples.

Andy stumbled back as the powerful jets of spunk gave way to a thick trickle, slumping down on the sofa with his breath hissing through his teeth; even from where I was kneeling I could see the pulse throbbing in his neck. I wiped the huge runoff of spunk off my face and neck with his shirt and climbed onto the sofa next to him, his arm pulling me close as he squeezed and fondled me, a smile playing on his lips.

"Where'd you learn that, Lindy?" he smiled, and I grinned back as I winked at him.

"Boarding School, where else, sweetie?"

Andy laughed at that, releasing the tension, and jumping to his feet, pulling me after him.

"Why Andrew, where are we going?" I simpered, knowing full well what was coming next, but I wanted him to say it. He grinned and jiggled my bottom.

"We're going to bed, Lindy; I feel like fucking you senseless; are you ready?"

What could I say, when he put it like that...?

*

Once he'd dragged me into bed (or was it the other way around...?) he proceeded to do things to me with his tongue that felt so wonderful they couldn't have been good for me, and his hands on my bum cheeks, holding them open so he could stab me with his tongue, were soft, gentle, but firm and not to be denied, as if I would...

At one point he actually had me bent double, my legs spread and held open with his hands on my ankles, and my pussy almost pointing at the ceiling, as he licked both my holes relentlessly, sending electric pulses of almost unbearable pleasure shooting through me.

Just when I thought I'd pass-out from it, he knelt-up and pulled my legs over his shoulder, and before I knew what was happening, he slammed his fat cock into me. The sudden invasion did what his licking and kissing had led up to as a gigantic orgasm roared through me, blanking my senses as the pleasure, bordering on pain, consumed me, taking me to a place where pleasure existed and I was just a bystander as my body shook and quivered. I could feel his fingers probing and pushing inside my bum even as his lips and teeth grazed and pulled at my nipples and his cock delighted my pussy, more pleasure rippling through me as he took and owned every part of me. When he withdrew from me and leaned forward to press his cock against my tight hole, I gladly relaxed to allow him in, relishing the invasion and the fullness as he sodomised me, his ridged cock sawing against every nerve ending in my anus, pleasure tingling and whirling inside me even as his lips found mine.

My fingers found and teased my clitoris, wanking myself as I delighted in what he was doing to me, and once again orgasm built inside me, the pressure huge and unstoppable, and when I came, I screamed in his mouth even as my pussy convulsed, my juices spraying across him. My bum contracted tightly around his cock, making it feel even thicker and more solid inside me, and that was enough to make him come, his cock twitching and throbbing like a live thing inside me as his body heat filled my insides, feeling hot and depraved, and adding to my pleasure.

Andy stopped pulsing inside me and let my legs down off his shoulders, sliding his still-hard cock out of me, a sharp throb of pleasure making me gasp as he did so, and slumped down next to me, nearly as breathless and winded as I was, but not too winded to kiss me madly, crazily, his hands touching, rubbing, caressing every inch of me. I eventually came up for air and held him off, difficult as that was, so I could ask him something.

"What was that for, Andy, why the big smoochie?"

He grinned happily, and slid his hand down to cup and lightly squeeze my bottom.

"Baby-Girl, it's not every day I get to kiss my fiancée for the first time!"

I smiled happily even as my eyes brimmed; that's right, I was his fiancée, for real and actual, and he was mine, and we were getting married!

*

Almost two years to the day since I ran away to Scotland with Andy, we were married in a small church in Staffordshire, in one of the villages on the Chillingmore Estate, home of one of Andy's old school friends. We'd planned a small, intimate wedding, just Harry, Jack, who was Andy's best man, Sai and Teruko, and David and Lori. Freddy had never answered my request to come to my wedding and sit on my side; in fact I'd not seen or heard from him since that infamous day of the reception at Shrewsbury School. Grandfather was giving me away, and Nana was going to do duty for my numbskull parents and cry like she'd always wanted to.

Somehow the word had gotten out that Andy was getting married, and a throng of his old school friends, fellow former medical students, and a couple of famous faces from the Lions line-up had all invited themselves, so Grandfather had hurriedly re-arranged the reception and transferred it to a golf club near Leamington Spa to cater for all the extra bodies; once a fixer, always a fixer...

I'd stayed with Harry and Sai the night before the wedding at their father's place in Cosford; Sai and Teruko were my bridesmaids, and the morning of the wedding was complete bedlam crossed with utter chaos, with both of them fussing and panicking over dresses, hair, makeup, tiara, veil, and bouquets, with Nana adding to the confusion, and Grandfather doing a disappearing act with Harry's granddad; it would be fair to say that we were all a little fraught, with several hours still to go.

We'd just about calmed everything down to DEFCON 2 when Grandfather came creeping in, looking strangely furtive; I immediately twigged that something was wrong, and his words brought my day crashing down around my ears.

"Lindy...I'm sorry, something's come up...I'm very sorry, Lamb-Chop, but I can't give you away...I'm so sorry!"

Of all the things to go wrong, this was the worst; why now, why today, of all days? I could feel my eyes welling-up, ready to ruin all Sai and Teruko's meticulous plasterwork.

"Grandfather, please, not today, please...not today!" I managed to choke out, but he shook his head sorrowfully.

"I can't Lindy, I...I just can't! You'll have to find someone else...I'm sorry, but I can't do it!"

I was ready to have hysterics by now.

"Why? Why not? Who else is there?" I almost screamed in his face.

"There's me, Lindy. I'll do it!" said a deep, vaguely familiar voice. I spun round, and there was Freddy, but such a different Freddy; he was at least Andy's height now, not so well-built, but not the skinny famine-victim I remembered. He looked amazing, like Daddy, well and smartly dressed, hair neat and well-groomed, and clear-skinned and fresh-faced; my God, he was handsome!

"Freddy...?" I whispered, in complete shock, and from the corner of my eye I saw Nana and Grandfather grinning happily. I rounded on them, not sure whether to be happy or furious.

"You knew, you knew all along, you put me through all that...!"

Freddy cleared his throat meaningfully.

"How about it Lin, will I do?"

I nodded, still a little dazed, but a happy daze. I noticed a girl, who definitely looked familiar, with her arm though his, and then her name came to me.

"Cornelia? Cornelia Sykes? Don't tell me you and Freddy...?"

She nodded and grinned.

"A year now, and..." she patted her stomach meaningfully, and Freddy nodded happily.

"You're going to be an aunt, Lin!"

Cornelia winked at me.

"I always knew you had a thing for your brother, Lin, I just got them mixed-up, that's all!"

*

Andy and I were married in the proper, High Church style, in a beautiful, simple, traditional service. I got my white dress, my bridesmaids, bouquets and bells, but most of all, I got Andy, the best thing that ever happened to me.

Three years have passed since then; Freddy and Cornelia have a lovely little girl, she looks just like Nana, with the same striking hair and eyes. Freddy works for the Civil Service, in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, a job he got on his own merits; Grandfather didn't have to pull any strings to get him there, and I think he'll do well; a career in the Diplomatic Service definitely seems on the cards for him, and if he keeps going the way he is now, one day he'll be an Ambassador, I feel sure. Andy and I have no worries for him, believe me.

Andy is a junior consultant on the General Surgery team in a hospital in Kidderminster right now, and we live in a lovely old house in Great Malvern, in the Malvern Hills, a wedding gift from Nana and Grandfather, which is good, because we needed it; four weeks after the wedding I came-up positive and my little girl is two and a bit now, and a real handful. She has Andy's thick curly black hair and pale grey-blue eyes, but she has my features and a lot of my stubbornness too. I hope the one that's on the way is like her too, I love a challenge...

Nigel and Chloe know about us, about Freddy, and his daughter, and his burgeoning career, and about Andy and me and our little girl, but so far haven't made an appearance or a comment; what could they say? Any adverse comment from either of them would have me going for the jugular; I may look like my father, but I have none of his laissez-faire nature, and any threat to my family, to Andy or my baby, is going to rain mayhem down on their well-shaped, empty skulls. I think they suspect I'm capable of doing just that, so choose to be King Log when it comes to their children and the choices we made.

As it is, I'm happy, my husband and baby are happy, and Freddy's happy at last. I think we earned the life we have, so we have a lot to be proud of.