Shhh!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or was it? Julie wouldn't be doing it because she lusted for him, or had any unnatural feelings for him. She'd be doing it because she loved him and wanted to help him through a tough time. Her mind continued down the bizarre path as if one part of her were talking the sane part of her into it.

Who better to do this for him? Mindy was doing it a favor to her and a sleazy little thrill. If Kyle got too nervous, who's to say Mindy would be as patient as she said she'd be? Maybe she'd get aggravated and leave in the middle of it, or have a what the fuck am I doing moment and back out in the beginning?

If Julie decided to do it, she'd be as patient as she needed to be and if he had a problem like yesterday she'd...what? Suck her brother's cock? The voice of sanity returned. Suck his cock, get up on top and ride him? Let her brother cum inside her?

It was crazy, twisted, wrong, sick...

But who would know? No one, except Julie. Even Kyle would never know. He'd think it was one of the five cute girls downstairs and it might drive him crazy, but he'd eventually settle for it being a hot time and move on, and that's what this was about, getting her brother to be able to move on with girls.

This wasn't sick, it was love and sacrifice for her brother who she knew would do anything for her. Would he fuck you? Her fading conscious asked. That was followed by the uneasy thought he'd admitted he'd been staring at her lately.

But he would never do anything with her, at least not knowingly, so what did that matter. Julie looked over on her father's end table and reached into the dish he always threw his change in. She fished out a quarter and closed her eyes.

Heads, she'd listen to reason and let tonight runs its course and just try to comfort him tomorrow if he came to her about the mean joke one of her friends played. Tails, he'd be getting a piece of tail, his sister's tail.

She balanced the coin on her bent thumb and flicked it into the air. Julie caught it in her palm and flipping her hand over, slapped the coin down into the back of her other hand. She took a deep breath and lifted her hand to look at the coin.

It was her little brother's lucky night.

Chapter Five

Julie sat on the floor next to Mindy, her back against the couch. She watched the clock on the DVR beneath the TV tick off the minutes, her heart beating faster and her stomach tight with nerves. The clock hit eleven fifteen and her phone rang next to her.

She'd reset her phone's alarm to sound like her ringtone and picking it up, she quickly thumbed the alarm off as she brought the phone to her ear.

"Hey mom, you're calling late? Everything okay?" She felt like an idiot talking to herself, but needed an excuse to go upstairs. "Where is it? Okay, I'll call you right back."

Julie stood up and carefully stepped over the already sleeping Nicole where she lay sprawled out on her stomach.

"I'll be back in a couple minutes. My mom needs me to look something up on her computer."

"This late?" Mindy asked.

"They just got in from a day cruise and can't find her reservations for tomorrow's trip. I have to e-mail them to her."

Julie was impressed with not just how easily she lied to her best friend, but how casual she sounded considering what she was about to do. She went upstairs, taking a quick peek behind her to see the girls either sleeping or focusing on the movie.

Julie shut the hallway light off so if Kyle was awake and padded down the hallway, her bare feet silent on wooden floor. She shut the hallway light off in case he was awake and watching the door so he wouldn't see her come in. When she reached his door, she hesitated, trying to slow down her mind and calm her nerves. She was about to fuck Kyle.

"You can do this," she whispered. "It's not sick, it's helping my brother."

Julie gripped the knob and as she had last night turned it as slowly as she could and eased the door open just enough for her to slip in. She closed it just as silently and stood just inside his room.

Like the other night it was so dark she couldn't even see his bed. She put her hand out, finding the top of his bureau. Her heart pounding and her mouth dry from nerves, she pulled her nightshirt off and placed it on top of the bureau she could easily find it.

As usual the ac was blasting and her nipples instantly became hard. Well, at least he'll think I'm excited, she thought. She hooked her fingers into the sides of her panties and feeling as if she were at the point of no return pushed them down and placed them on top of her shirt.

She was standing completely naked in her brother's room.

Julie walked slowly forward, her hand out in front of her feeling for his bed. When she felt the edge of his mattress she closed her eyes. She placed her hand flat on the bed and slid it to the left until she felt the edge of his headboard.

Now knowing exactly where she was she closed her eyes. If she went any further there would be no turning back so it was now or never. Julie knew if she remained still much longer she'd lose her nerve so reached out, trying to find her brother in the dark.

She jumped when her hand touched his bare chest and she heard him gasp. She rubbed her hand across his chest, touching him and telling herself she could do this; just imagine him as a guy she was interested in.

"You came." Kyle spoke into the darkness. "It wasn't a joke."

His words told her she'd done the right thing as he'd already been thinking he was being toyed with.

"This..." Before he could finish, she moved her hand upwards, over his chin and put her finger to his lips.

"Shhh," Julie climbed onto the bed, kneeling so that her knees were against his side. Removing her hand from his lips, she placed it back on his chest and slid it down until she found the edge of his sheet.

She lifted it and tossed it backwards and he gasped again when her hand was now on stomach and moving further south. Julie could feel her fingers trembling and wondered if he noticed. She placed her other hand on the side of his face and after caressing his cheek, slid her fingers through his hair.

Kyle didn't speak, but his breathing became heavier, especially when her fingers encountered his pubic hair. She felt something brush the edge of her hand and when she realized it was his cock, she had to force herself not to move.

Julie was as nervous as he was and needed to relax. She went back to trying to think of Kyle as a guy she was seducing, but she'd never really seduced anyone. Kyle's hand brushed against her stomach and again she had to make an effort not to flinch.

She had to make this real. If she were a girl sneaking up here for a naughty little fuck, she wouldn't be shy and wouldn't move slowly. Julie could only stay up here so long before Mindy might get nosy and wander up.

She thought back to the video that inspired this bizarre situation. She thought about how hot it was and how many times she'd gotten off to it. The whole idea of anonymous sex where you could do something dirty and no one knew it was you.

Kyle's hand sliding up her stomach and grazing the lower portion of her breast, brought her back to reality. Keeping the idea of the movie in her head, along with the desire to make this real and enjoyable for her brother, Julie took the plunge.

Grabbing his wrist, she brought his hand up over her breast and pressed it against her firm flesh. Kyle released a sharp breath as he fondled her breast and hers hissed between her teeth when his palm slid over her hard nipple.

Using her hand on his cheek to guide her, Julie leaned over and kissed him. Just like when she swam or tried anything new, Julie didn't move in slowly, but dove in. Her kiss was a real on; her lips pressing firmly to his.

Kyle moaned into her mouth and he found her other breast in the dark. He squeezed them hard in his excitement, but Julie didn't protest, instead she released a moan of her own that was more for him, than actual pleasure.

Try as she might to put herself in the video in her mind, she couldn't forget this was her brother. Her brother, whose fingers were now on her nipples, tentatively caressing them. Kyle had returned her kiss nervously at first, but as she worked her lips across his, he grew more confident.

He grunted in surprise when she pushed her tongue into his mouth then moaned loudly when Julie took the plunge and grabbed his cock. She kept her mind on the fantasy of this being any guy but her brother as she squeezed his semi hard cock in her hand.

Sticky precum flowed across the back of her hand and Kyle's whimper into their kiss sent a real thrill through her. She pumped his cock in her hand, jerking him off while darting her tongue playfully around his mouth.

In his excitement he pinched her nipples and she released a sharp yip into their kiss.

"Sorry," he whispered. "Just kind of...."

"Shhh!" She shushed him and then elicited another moan from him when she released his cock to slide her hand down and rub his balls.

Her brother's balls were tight and swollen and she found herself thinking about how pent up he was and how good his first orgasm not delivered to him by his hand. Her hand returned to his cock which had swelled in size and was now much harder.

Damn, there was nothing little about her little brother, she thought as she fingers barely touched around his shaft. She squeezed him just under his head and was rewarded with another whimper and more pre cum leaking over her fingers.

Julie rubbed it across his sensitive head, making his hips jerk, then stroked him faster, the slick precum now allowing her hand to glide more smoothly along his hard flesh.

"That feels so good," he moaned.

Hearing his voice brought reality crashing back down to her. She needed to not hear him to keep herself going. Rising higher on her knees, she lowered herself over him and pushed her left breast into his mouth.

He released a muffled groan around her tit and Julie heard a soft one escape her own lips as he eagerly sucked on her swollen nipple. Julie slowed her stroking, letting him enjoy the sensation, but being careful not to get him to aroused. If he shot off in her hand, there was no way she was going to stick around for him to recover enough for sex.

Julie's breathing was getting heavier and she could no longer deny that his tongue on her nipple didn't feel good. As shameful as it was to think, his cock felt damn good in her hand and he was bigger than Nick, that was for damn sure.

She moved to the side, offering him her other nipple. Growing bolder and getting more into it than she imagined she would be, she grabbed his wrist. Easing her legs open she pulled his hand between her thighs.

"Oh, damn," he whispered around her nipple when he encountered the soft folds of her pussy. His fingers wiggled awkwardly against her, and finding his wrist once more, she moved his hand back and forth, working his fingers along her surprisingly wet slit.

Kyle grew more confident, keeping his fingers still and now stroking her more firmly, his fingers sliding through her moist lips. She gasped and her hips rocked when his fingers glided over her clit and squeezing his wrist harder, she held his hand still.

He moved his fingers, stroking her clit and she couldn't stifle a soft moan of pleasure. Kyle moved his hand and she let him to see what he would do. His fingers slid through her lips and then pushed up against her.

She grunted in discomfort, then figured out he was trying to put a finger inside her. That idea gave her another brief moment of how the hell could she be doing this? She quickly shook it off and once again held his hand still and moved just enough to press the tips of his fingers inside her.

A sharp breath exploded from her when he pushed harder than she expected, shoving two fingers deep into her. Kyle mumbled something around her nipple, but she didn't pay any attention to him.

Instead she was busy rocking her hips and working her brother's long fingers around in her embarrassingly wet pussy. Just as this would be Kyle's first non self induced orgasm, Julie hadn't had anything other than her toy inside her since Spring Break, and his fingers felt better than she really wanted to admit.

She switched breasts again, letting him go back to working her left nipple while moving her hand across his. She captured his thumb and placed it on her clit. She had to slap her free hand over her mouth to cover up the loud "Oh!" she emitted when he rubbed her aching and neglected pink nub.

She moved his thumb in a circular motion, showing him how to do it. Unbidden in her mind, she heard her mother complimenting her when her and Kyle were young and she helped him learn how to ride a bike. "Look at you being a good big sister and showing your brother how it's done."

Julie shook it off and went back to wiggling her hips in slow circles, moving his fingers inside her and helping his thumb on her clit. Despite the AC she was flushed and could feel a drop of sweat sliding down her back.

Kyle was playing with her right nipple while sucking her left and already seemed so much more confident, than he had minutes ago. Look at you, go, Julie, she thought sarcastically. You're making your brother into a man.

But if she didn't stop playing with his cock and do what she came to do, his 'manhood' was going to end up all over her hand and his stomach. Julie sat back, easing her breasts from his mouth and pushing on his hand removed his fingers from inside her.

Putting her hands on his chest, she swung her leg over his hips so she was straddling him. Reaching between her legs she grabbed his cock and rubbed his head through er wet lips, causing him to groan and a shiver of anticipation to run through her.

She pressed the spongy head of his cock against her, ready to ease him into her when he shocked her by grabbing her hand and pulling it from his cock.

"I have to get a condom," he told her. "They're in my drawer."

Julie leaned over so she was close to his ear. "Uh-huh." She kept the sound in her throat, so he couldn't hear her actual voice.

"I have to, you know, just in case."

Julie didn't want him to take the time to fumble around for one, but recalled this had to play the part. Besides, she had herself to blame, she was the one that told him to use one no matter what. Julie leaned back and heard him open the drawer and fumble around in it.

He turned slightly beneath her to reach further into the drawer and she teased her nails along his chest to keep the mood going.

"Come, on," he muttered. "I know I have them."

Talk about a mood killer, Julie rolled her eyes.

"O...okay, g...got one." That was the first time she'd heard him stammer and she felt the first twinges of something not being right as she could make out him fumbling with it, tearing at the package.

Losing patience, and needing to get her ass back downstairs. She found his hand in the dark and pulled the condom from him. She deftly removed it from the wrapper and raising up higher on her knees reached between her legs with both hands to grab his cock and slide the condom on.

When she found his cock she discovered he was barely semi hard. She hesitated and he whispered. "Sorry, I'm a little nervous I...its my first time."

"Shhh!" She put a little more force into it than she meant, but due more to the frustration of him being right there, then giving himself time to worry.

She pumped his cock and unlike before did so rapidly. She once again got some of his precum on her hand, getting his shaft slick for her palm. Kyle groaned and squirmed under her, but to her dismay he remained semi hard.

"I'm sorry...I..." Kyle stuttered. "Just nervous, please don't stop."

"Shhh!" She hissed again and stroked him even harder with no result. Jesus, now what?

"Just forget it," Kyle sighed beneath her. "I'm sorry I fucked this up. " He paused then continued in a barely audible whisper that was full of frustration. "Please don't tell anyone. Please?"

Oh, the hell with this! Julie flipped the condom off the bed and sliding a couple of feet down the bed, bent over and took his soft cock into her mouth.

"Oh my god!" Kyle gasped as she squeezed the base of his cock to keep him up enough to bob her head up and down his shaft.

The pain in his voice had reminded her of she was doing this and if she were willing to have her brother's cock insider her then was blowing him that big of a deal? She went at him like a cock hungry porn star, noisily sucking and slurping on his now swelling cock.

She stopped sucking long enough to spit on his cock and do it loud enough he knew what she was doing to give him an extra dirty thrill. She pumped his cock, getting it wet and sloppy with her spit then resumed sucking with all her skill.

She swirled her tongue around his shaft as she kept her lips pressed tightly around it.

"Oh, fuck." Kyle groaned and his hands found her hair, his fingers running through it.

"Hmm-mm!" She encouraged him and then moaned around him as she sucked showing him how much she was enjoying it.

She was enjoying it. Enjoying making her sad brother feel good and loving the feeling of control it gave her knowing he was lying there overwhelmed by her skill as a lover. She opened wide and with a loud gagging sound, she forced his sizable cock down her throat until she had her lips wrapped around the base of his shaft.

"Fuck!" Kyle groaned as she deep throated him.

Julie held him there for a moment, slipping her tongue out to lick his balls and really show off. Damn she didn't realize how much she'd missed sucking cock. She shook her head back and forth, working the head of his cock around her mouth and he moaned, his fingers clutching her hair.

Julie caught herself getting carried away. Shaking her head like that was her favorite 'finishing move' while giving head, and she wasn't supposed to be finishing him. But she had accomplished her goal as her brother was now hard as a damn rock in her mouth.

That's right little brother, she thought while releasing his cock with a sloppy wet sucking sound, spit drooling down her chin. "Your big sister isn't taking no for an answer."

Julie slid back up the bed and before he could stop her, grabbed his cock, and sat down hard on it. She lost control and cried out at having his long thick cock driven inside her. Fortunately, she doubted Kyle heard her over his own gasp of, "Holy shit!"

Julie remained still for a moment, allowing her pussy spread around her brother's throbbing cock. She rocked her hips, sliding gently back and forth on his lap. Kyle was moaning and whimpering to the point she was glad this wasn't Mindy because she'd be rolling her eyes and maybe even laughing at him.

Then again, she wasn't sure any girl could laugh with this inside her. Julie was now sure Kyle was the biggest she'd had and felt a twinge of shame at how much she was reveling in the sensation of her pussy being so...full.

She moved her hips faster and her breathing became heavy sighs as she worked him inside her. Kyle's grabbed her hips, squeezing as she moved even faster. Taking his wrists, Julie put his hands on her breasts, holding them there as she switched to bouncing up and down.

When he fondled her breasts and rubbed her nipples, she braced her hands on his chest and bounced up and down, she released a sharp yip each time she drove down on her brother's cock and released a loud gasp when Kyle surprised her but sliding his right hand from her breast, down her stomach and between her legs.

He placed his hand just over her mound and when his thumb stroked her clit he pussy contracted around his cock, making him groan. He kept his thumb moving as Julie pushed harder on his chest, now riding him faster and harder.

1...34567...9