Rose Ch. 37-41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We finish the trials, thank everyone for their help and call for reconciliation and moving past this," Ella picked up. "And we get away from them."

"The cleanup of the chemical weapons on our island is nearly complete," Craig said. "As soon as we can move back, I want the children there for safety."

"What about the investigation," I said.

Craig looked at me and smiled. "We've already talked about this with Robert and Renee," he said. "We all want the Santa Fe area settled with a Pack that is a strong ally to Gila and El Paso. We want you to stay in the renovated pack house, and start your own Pack there."

"Our own? But I'm not an Alpha," I muttered. My cat smacked me mentally for that.

"Actually, we've all noticed you and Gunny have that potential, especially since your mating," Renee said with a smile. "It's the perfect solution. You and Gunny keep an investigation going, we have strong friends in my old territory, and we split the Belden Pack in an orderly fashion."

I thought about it for a moment before looking at Ella, tears in my eyes. "But I'll miss you guys," I said.

"It's the best solution," she said. "Pack members don't function well away from their Alpha long term, and having part of the Pack in Panama and part in Santa Fe won't work. You two will be great Alphas given the chance, Rose. I love you too much to keep you from your true potential." I turned and hugged her as Craig embraced both of us in his long arms.

There was a tone, and someone said "Oh fuck." I looked up, Melody was staring at her phone. "Uh... it's William. Maitea Jennings is dead. Someone got into her room and slit her throat."