Revenge of the Defrocked Psychologist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning back, displaying her body to her son, Mom reamed herself with the dildo and said, "Go girl, suck his cock, suck his cock!"

My brother gritted his teeth, hissed, "Fuck yes, yes yes yes, fuck fuck fuck."

Now twisting her head, flexing her throat, Dawn swallowed him again and again and Charlie groaned, swelled, erupted. Dawn pulled back as jism gathered in her mouth, flowed down her throat, surged between her lips and onto her chin. The final shot coated her tits.

Smearing the jizz into her skin Dawn said, "Mmmmmm, nice and warm." Mom licked Charlie's cock clean and loving the thick salty taste, ran a finger on Dawn's breasts, cheeks, and chin, gathered her son's seed, brought it to her mouth, and the women brought their bodies together, Dawn's fat tits swallowing Mom's, Mom's tongue searching Dawn's mouth for droplets of her son's seed while they both fondled Charlie's tool. When it was hard again Mom ended the kiss and said, "On your back slut."

"Yes boss."

Mom took her place between Dawn's legs and, hair scattered across her face, looked over her shoulder, said, "Fuck me son," dropped her head to Dawn's sex.

On his knees Charlie placed his dick on Mom's sex. Wildly aroused Mom pushed back, absorbing him in a single sharp motion. They fucked; Mom wiggled her ass, providing her son an array of angles and, her mind prepared, her longing for her son deep and profound, came, lifted her head, said, "Fuck me."

Her tits swinging with the force of his thrusts she came again.

Dawn, slipped out from under Mom, rolled to the side, a hand on my mother's breasts, the other on my brother's balls.

It was not my brother's first threesome, nor his first with a family member, but it was his first with his mother and was unbelievably fricking hot. The pressure racheted in his balls, mother came again, her cunt spasmed on his dick. He pulled her into him, grunted, "Uuuhhhhnnnnn," and semen surged into her cunt, lubricating the channel through which he'd been born, the womb that had been his home.

Mom squealed, flexed the walls of her sex, and Charlie blew another load of slippery man-seed into her. Wheezing and shaking, wriggling on his hard dick, her skin crimson, Mom said, "Oh fuck yes," and came. Her body covered with sweat, she sank to the rug. The smell of cunt and cum was everywhere, she felt a perfect calm, and she turned her head to Charlie, whispered, "It's so good to have you home son," slipped her tongue into his mouth.

* * * * *

Every head turned when the stunning brunette, wearing a slight green dress that left nothing the imagination, accompanied by a good-looking young man several recognized as Martin Behrman, Robert's son, walked into the restaurant.

"I'm Josie Baker, we're with the Bier party."

Her companions arrived and the Maitre de knew it immediately. While the two men and three women had pulled themselves together nicely, they'd been fucking: it was a certain lazy look in the eyes, a slight dishevelment of the clothes, the smell. You needed a long hot shower to get rid of the smell.

But who could blame them. The men were handsome and the woman, jesusfrickingchrist were they gorgeous.

The Maitre de called over the waiter, let him know the youngest one -- her name was Madison -- had asked that he leave water and menus, then not disturb them until asked. Family business needed tending.

The waiter nodded -- he was going to enjoy this detail -- and led them to the private dining room. As they moved through the restaurant their scent, a subliminal aphrodisiac, wafted through the air. That night first dates would become overnight stays; new couples who'd been wondering if tonight was the night knew it was; long established couples would feel old fires ignite.

After the waiter left I opened my shirt, the gem dangling between my braless breasts. Dawn saw it first and said, "Isn't that Mistress..." before the gem did its work and all voices grew silent.

I said, "It was, now it's mine. Josie's abdicated in favor of Charlie and I," then noting unhappy looks flashing across faces -- Charlie and I'd learned how good Josie was between the sheets -- added, "but don't worry, she's not leaving us, she's embraced the subservient role."

Josie said. "That's true. Mistress Madison and Master Charles are my superiors in every way, I wish to obey and serve them, as I will all of you. I'm to be the family subservient, fulfilling all needs, obeying all commands."

Dawn said, "Should we call you Mistress and Master?"

Charlie said, "Only you Dawn. The subservient training Josie put you through was too brutal, too intense to be undone, although I promise what Madison and I did to Josie was worse. As to the rest of you, while we'll redirect some of your training, your minds were permanently altered by the gem, you will always defer to Madison and I as its possessors. However, we want lovers, not slaves, we will not abuse our power."

* * * * *

The food was great, the service, with a wait staff eager for any excuse to check out the comely men and women in the private dining room, better. Still, after bringing six desserts, they respected my request we be left alone.

Josie's dessert? She moved around under the table, sucking cocks, eating cunts.