Ralph and Mabel Go Medieval Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using Increased Speed, Mabel jumped on her husband, knocking him on his back and preparing to activate Piercing Claw Fury. Her attack was halted, however, when Frank grabbed her arms and pulled her onto her back.

"Stay down, wench!" Frank commanded.

"Your mother is a wench!" Mabel shouted and gnashed her teeth. "And she makes a lot of money doing that! Ralphie, when I get my hands on you, I'm going to rip your face off!"

"We'd better try that Mesmerize again!" Ralph voiced, as he quickly shucked off his clothing.

Mabel used Whirlwind with her legs, kicking and stomping away until Ralph finally grabbed her ankles. Using his manly body weight, he pressed against his wife's thighs, putting her knees up to her chest.

"War Hammer!" Ralph cried out, as he bucked his hips and penetrated his catch. In moments, he was thrusting and shoving at Mabel's body.

His wife grunted and hissed at first, like Spider Woman from Decayed Grove, but after that she began squealing and writhing. Frank seized the chance, by pulling her bra up and releasing her breasts. Because Ralph and Mabel were both still struggling with one another, it was easy for Frank to grope at a loose titty.

"Oh! Ralphie, look at what this dickhead is doing!" Mabel complained. "Ralphie, you'd better say something to him!"

"Shut up, wench!" Ralph demanded.

Mabel tried to spit Green Venom at Frank, but he used Dodge first, and then Evade. When Ralph's hurried thrusts finally subdued the woman, Frank re-rolled and got a second chance. This time, he managed to fondle both of Mabel's breasts, because the husband and wife were still locked into physical combat.

"Let me go!" Mabel snapped, only to gasp and moan a moment later. "Frank, I'm calling your wife, as soon as... As soon as..."

Mabel's voice lilted upward, as her body slipped into Ethereal Bliss, which was a very powerful spell. Finally, Ralph was able to stretch out over his wife. With her level of Aggression reduced, he rocked into her steadily and forcefully, until he too found that same place of heavenly pleasure. Unable to grope any longer, Frank simply stayed on his knees and watched the naked couple culminate their union.

Panting, Ralph locked his arms out and stared down at his wife. "From now on, I am the commander of this house."

"That's what you think, mister." Mabel replied. "You can get off me now. Your buddy Frank is about to become acquainted with Flying Fist for feeling me up like that!"

The moment she was up, Mabel took a couple of swings at the second man. She was too winded, however, as she hadn't had any sort of intensive wrestling sex with Ralph in many years. While Mabel did in fact have a nice physical shape to her, she certainly did not have the endurance of an athlete, and so it was fairly easy for Frank to clasp her around the waist and drag her over to the couch's armrest.

"Ralphie, I'm too tired to get Frank off my back." Mabel whined. "You'd better do something here!"

The empowered husband watched as his best friend reached around his wife's body and squeezed her breasts.

"I'm not kidding, Ralphie." The sweaty woman said. "I'm going to do Sneak Attack on you while you're asleep, I swear. My Sneak Attack comes with Frying Pan Wallop."

"Frank!" Ralph cautioned. "Take it easy!"

The intruder into their marital intimacy pushed Mabel further down on the couch, while pinning her legs with his lower body. Frank used one arm to keep the woman bent over, and when he did scoot back a little, it was to use his other hand to open up his pants. Mabel tried to shove Frank away with her bottom half, but he used Strong Hold to keep her from escaping. When Mabel's strength sapped away, Frank pushed his pants and briefs down and displayed his hard cock.

Ralph hadn't expected for things to go this far, but now that they had, he wasn't sure he wanted to stop it. For a few seconds, Frank's legs were fumbling about as he got his feet out of his pants. He watched Frank rubbing his cock against his wife's ass, before his friend aimed it and eased it into her. Mabel made a noise as she was breached, a noise only Ralph had been privy to hearing ever since they'd gotten married.

"Really, Ralphie?" Mabel asked. "Are you really letting Frank fuck me like this?"

Ralph stepped closer, having a look at how close Frank's body was to the extra nice curve of his wife's ass. Hidden between them was Frank's cock, which was embedded in his wife's soft and warm pussy.

"Shut up, wench." Ralph said.

Frank had been watching Ralph, wondering if perhaps the Betrayal card would be played between the heroes. When Frank saw the card wasn't going to be used, he grasped at Mabel's waist and ground his cock into her. After that, Frank became reckless. He used both Charge and Rush. Ralph watched the man's mechanical thrusts into his wife, and also watched the bounce of Mabel's fleshy ass. His wife did play a battle card; Avalanche of Echoes. It was a move designed to bring down a mountain against enemies caught in a narrow pass, and it surely was bringing Frank down from the looks of it.

While Frank grunted and shoved at Mabel, Ralph took a seat on the couch and looked into his wife's face. He saw the lust in her eyes, and heard it from her throat. He saw the way her breasts bounced, unless Frank reached out to cup them. They were a nice size, Ralph knew, in the bigger C cup range. Most of all, Ralph kept watching because he wanted to witness another man making his wife come.

Frank was throwing out another Barrage Attack, fierce enough that Mabel had to lower her eyes. Ralph reached out for her chin, lifting her face, watching her gasp for air as if all the air in the world was gone. Then it happened. Mabel's mouth twisted and a short squeal escaped. Frank was groaning, but Mabel was louder. Her squeal became a long succession of yelps, each one loud and distinct, sharp yet sensually soft. Just when it seemed as if Mabel's breasts would never stop bounding around, they did. Her body shook, at the same time Frank was shaking and groaning behind her.

The following afternoon, Ralph could be found in Frank's apartment. The reason Sue Ellen knew he was there was because she recognized the man's car. It was occupying their second reserved parking stall next to her husband's car. Not only was Sue Ellen miffed because she had to park further away than usual, in the stalls set aside for visitors, but she also had to lug a couple of grocery bags for that additional distance.

"Frank, will you get the door for me?" Sue Ellen called out, as she reached the small landing to the second floor apartment. The door was open, but the screen was not. Some strange kind of music was spilling outside. It took the plump woman a few moments to recognize it as medieval or renaissance type music. "Frank, get the door!"

"Get it yourself, you lowly wench!" Frank's gruff voice came booming back at her.

"Wench?" Sue Ellen asked. Because she was not as easily stirred up as Ralph's wife, the blonde simply set one bag of groceries on the lawn chair by the front door. That's where Frank always sat when he went out for a smoke. "I guess my husband wants to be a comedian in front of his buddy today. Am I right?"

One-handed, Sue Ellen jerked the door open. She almost made it inside, but the screen sprung shut and smacked her backside at the last second. Sue Ellen stared across the small living room, noticing how dark it was thanks to all the curtains being drawn. She was about to ask her husband why the room was so dark, but it became clearly obvious only one step later. Frank and Ralph were both sitting in the living room, on the same couch, and both men were entirely naked.

Well, well, well, Sue Ellen thought. That explained why the room was dark, and why Frank hadn't come to the door, all in one glimpse. "Don't mind me. I'll just take this into the kitchen."

Frank could get ornery at times, enough to walk around naked when all of his casual clothes were in the hamper. This was, however, the first time she'd ever seen Ralph nude. Once she was halfway through the living room with the second bag of groceries, she felt compelled to speak. "Did I interrupt anything? I could come back in a couple of hours, you know."

"Shut up, wench." Frank said, sternly.

There was that word again, Sue Ellen noticed. She dropped off the second shopping bag, but she wasn't about to start putting anything away yet. Instead, the plump blonde strode into the living room with an irritated countenance and her hands on her hips.

"If I'm going to be a wench, then what are you guys?" She demanded. "Landlubbers or scallywags?"

"You will address us as milords." Frank answered. He held an index finger up and started making a little circle in the air with it. "Turn around, wench. I want my fellow to have a look at what a juicy bottom you have."

"Frank, what the fuck is going on with you?"

"Damn it, you're ruining the scene, babe!"

"What scene?"

"We're playing a game here!" Frank growled back at her.

"What fucking game?"

"It's called Dungeons & D-Cups." He explained. "We are the lords, and you are the serving wench."

Sue Ellen's eyebrows perked up, but she managed to keep her cool. "Why is the room so dark and what's with the music?"

"We are in the brothel scene. The music is background music."

"Ambient music." Ralph nodded.

"Right." Frank confirmed.

"Oookay." Sue Ellen replied. She could have asked why the two men were naked, but actually she didn't mind that part all that much. "And what do you expect is going to happen in the brothel scene, Frank?"

"Tell her, Ralph." Her husband croaked, as his throat had gone dry.

Suffering from the same symptom, Ralph cleared his throat. "You will cater to our manly needs... wench."

"You can start by bringing us a couple of beers." Frank more or less commanded.

Sue Ellen looked over her shoulder at the TV, but it was shut off. So there wasn't any football game or anything like that going on, that the guys might have been planning on watching. She wondered if they were going to keep all of their attention on her. The thought of having two men at once caused her cheeks to flush. She tested the waters. "Next time, I want to be the lady, and you two, you can be the stable boys or something."

"Deal!" Frank piped out.

He really sounded serious, and horny, the wife observed. "Very well, milords. I shall return with your ales in a short spell."

When Sue Ellen walked back into the living room, she was feeling loose and wiggly. It wasn't often that Frank let her show off to his friends. Actually, she didn't think it had ever happened before. She could be a coquette if she wanted to, and she had caught Ralph looking at her in the past.

"Here are your ales." She said, leaning over and giving both men a smile and a wink. Even in the dark, she could see the men ogling her. "This ale is the second best thing we serve here. Now, which of you wanted me to do a turn?"

"That would be me, wench." Frank answered.

Sue Ellen didn't mind wagging her ass at her husband, as she did that all the time anyway. Having Ralph sitting right there watching, well, that was a new kick for her. She gave a yelp when Frank gave her a good smack on the butt.

"Did you forget there are two of us?" Her husband asked.

Such a hot wave swept through Sue Ellen that she felt delirious. It was one thing for her to flirt with Frank while another man watched. It was a whole other ballgame for her to arch her back and sway her fat ass back and forth for Ralph's exclusive benefit.

Sue Ellen understood that she had two naked men sitting on the couch before her, or at least she thought she understood that. What had not become cemented in her head was just how far Frank was willing to go in this sexy situation.

"What did I tell you about her backside?" Frank boasted to his companion. "I said it was juicy, didn't I?"

When Ralph gave no reply, Sue Ellen made a flirty pose and peeked over her shoulder at him. The man's eyes were riveted on her body, and then they were looking into her face. Sue Ellen saw so much hot desire in those eyes that all else was forgotten to her. The idea that she would have to face Ralph's wife in the future, and that perhaps Frank would regret ever having put her up to this, and several other things of important magnitude became inconsequential. The only thing that had any presence in her mind was the growing heat in the small living room.

"This wench, she does know her wares." Frank told his buddy. "I think she's holding out for more gold. Here you are, wench. Get on with it."

Unbelievably, Frank pulled out his wallet and tossed all of his money at her. With an equal fervor, Ralph did the same. Sue Ellen felt intoxicated before, but this new idea that she would be stripping for money fully enthralled her. With the room being so dark, and that weird music playing, she really did feel is if she were in a brothel, and that her job was to satisfy the needs of many, many men.

Those two pairs of eyes felt like hands on her body, as Sue Ellen pulled her soft blouse up and over her head. Dungeons & D-Cups, Frank had mentioned, and she certainly had the latter. Her big, fat breasts, with the big, fat areola stamped on them were hinted at, but not seen due to the great black sea of soft silk wrapped around her chest. Sue Ellen bit her bottom lip at her husband, because she was accustomed to such behavior.

The woman became unraveled, however, when her eyes drifted to the second man in her living room. Ralph's presence made her nervous, but it also excited her. She was already aroused by Frank, and doubly aroused by having the second man sitting next to him. The idea that Mabel's husband might have a taste of her caused her breath to falter and her heart to flutter.

Frank spanked her again, breaking Sue Ellen out of her sensual daydream and causing her to jump up by a few inches. "Come on, wench. We're paying good money for this show. Half of your garb is still on!"

Sue Ellen couldn't bear to look Ralph in the eyes any longer. She turned her back to the couch, pretending the new, second man was not there. With Ralph driven from her head, much of her fluster started dissipating away. The blonde felt she could resume her striptease. After kicking off her sandals, the motivated woman unbuttoned her jeans. Slowly, sensuously, she wiggled the pants past the great swells of her butt, revealing another long stretch of fabric, this time from her silky panties.

A new slap jarred the woman enough that she tripped onto the carpet. As Sue Ellen fumbled to pull the pants from her legs, she realized it hadn't been Frank who had just spanked her. No, that spank had come from an entirely different direction! Avoiding having to look at Ralph, while knowing he had set his hand on her ass, even briefly, and while her husband was sitting there watching, and both men were naked... Oh, it was too much for her!

"Scoot over a little, dude." Frank told Ralph. "Come over here, wench. You can sit between us."

Good, good, good, Sue Ellen thought. She felt so frisky by then she could hardly stand up straight. As she took her spot, she discovered that her thick legs were wedged in so close she had both men's thighs pressing against them. The men didn't look to be in any hurry to give her more room, either!

Still, Sue Ellen could settle down a little, with her head facing forward, and the arms and legs of two nude men corralling her. The men drank from their beers, but that was okay too, as it gave her the time she needed to clear her dizzy head.

When she felt ready, Sue Ellen simply put her hands on the thighs of either man. Reflexively, her hands began rubbing the legs all on their own, as if they were trying to reassure her in some way. Sue Ellen felt the warm flesh and short hairs of both men coursing below her sensitive fingers and palms. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt so hot and bothered...

At that same moment, Ralph, well, Ralph was thinking. He was thinking about a lot of things, not the least of which were having another man's wife sitting next to him while she wore only her underwear. A woman he found very attractive, mind you.

But Ralph was also thinking about other things. All day he'd been wrestling with a persistent thorn of jealousy over how Frank had hard-fucked his Mabel the night before. His first impulse was that of giving Sue Ellen a Revenge Fuck, just to balance out the books with his buddy. The more he tossed the revenge idea over in his head, however, the more Ralph felt it would demean his sexual experience. He didn't want to rush through the encounter the way Frank had, in a hurry to get his nut done and over with. Instead, and because it looked like Sue Ellen was a thousand times more willing than Mabel had been, Ralph wanted to be gentle and tender with this new woman. It wouldn't be manly, or knightly, would it, for him to want to kiss and caress Frank's wife in a romantic, intimate way?

Ralph didn't like this idea, either, of humping a woman while another man was present in the same room. If he and Sue Ellen were alone, on the other hand, he could take his time and touch her, and engage in an extended foreplay that a practical woman like Mabel didn't have the patience for. That led him to having another thought.

As far back as Ralph could recall, Sue Ellen had never snapped or hissed or quarreled with Frank in front of Ralph, the way his Mabel usually did. Sue Ellen had never rolled her eyes at Frank, or stood in front of the TV blocking his view, or thrown his dirty socks into his face like Mabel would to him, even in front of company. Sue Ellen had never done any of those things, and he suspected that she didn't do them when she was alone with Frank, either. Ralph simply couldn't understand why Frank always bitched and moaned about his wife being so bad, when he'd never witnessed the woman doing anything negative at all. Frank had a good thing going with Sue Ellen, but Frank was fed up with her anyway.

Not that Mabel was such a bad woman, Ralph compared, but there were times when she would get into her crusty habits for several days or weeks at a time, especially when she was on the rag. People like Mabel and Frank need to try new things, he contemplated, otherwise they'd become edgy and bad-tempered. People like he and Sue Ellen, on the other hand, people like that could stay content for a longer period...

Ralph halted his mind, thanks to Sue Ellen shifting her hand closer to his middle. She was panting by then, sitting in that dark living room with medieval music playing, and with nude men on either side. At first, her hand was simply rubbing on Ralph's thigh, but now he felt her fingers circle his cock. When Sue Ellen began tugging on his length, her breaths and the noises erupting from her mouth grew even louder. Ralph could only assume she was giving the same hand-job to Frank. He wondered what his buddy was thinking, as Sue Ellen stroked on the both of them.

The plump blonde moaned again, before she released Ralph and shifted away from him. It took a few moments before Ralph realized Sue Ellen had repositioned her body so she could go down on her husband. Her ass and legs were still crammed up against him. Ralph could even feel the couch vibrating as she started bobbing on Frank.

Ralph scooted back, giving Sue Ellen enough room to move to her hands and knees, while she kept her lips on Frank. He was nervous to think he could take her from behind, the way Frank had with Mabel. Undoubtedly, he wanted Sue Ellen, wanted her badly even, but the idea of three people having sex together was still too foreign for him.

Ralph did work up the nerve to reach out to his friend's spouse. His hand touched the soft side of her belly. Sue Ellen was heard mewling when he did that, as if she was overly excited at this three-way tryst that was making Ralph so anxious.