Quaranteam - North West Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What part of you do you think he likes best?"

That pulled Josie up short for a moment as she had to think about it. "I don't know," she finally said. "He always has that cute blush and smiles when he sees me naked, but I don't know what he likes best."

"Stand up," Erica said. "Show off for him."

Josie chewed on the corner of her lip for a second and then rose to her feet, looking at me as she took one step back so I could see all of her naked. "What do you think, Harri?" she asked. "Do you really like what you see?"

"I love what I see, Joss," I said. "God, you are fucking hot as hell."

"Yeah?" she asked, breaking into a smile.

"You are an absolute work of art," I told her. "From head to toe. If you want to know my favourite physical part of you though, I have to say it's your naked back and ass."

"Really?" Josie grinned. "I really like the way my back looks too." She turned around and flexed a little, pointing her butt back at me as she tilted her hips to accentuate it a bit.

"God, that is a nice ass," Erica said, giving it a wet little smack. Her other hand had been busy jerking me off rapidly. "You wanna get Harri off, Joss? You want him to come for you?"

"Fuck, that would be hot," Josie said, panting a little as she looked back at me over her shoulder.

"Harri only likes to pop once he's sure the woman he's with is ready too, Joss," Erica said. "So you better start fingering yourself thinking of this big dick."

"Mmm," Josie hummed, leaning forward a little more for balance as she slid a hand between her legs and started frigging herself.

"Get that cheek pulled open, babe," Erica told her, giving her ass another little spank. "Make sure he can see how fucking horny you are for him."

Joss did as she was told and reached back with her other hand, getting a slippery grip on her buttcheek and prying it wide, revealing her perfect little butthole and her pussy lips as her fingers were diving between them.

"That's it," Erica crooned. "Good girl."

"God. Fuck, Erica," I groaned. She was stroking me hard and fast, pushing me towards my orgasm quickly. Dani fingering herself openly off to my right, still in my field of view while I watched Joss, wasn't helping.

"What do you think, Josie?" Erica asked. "Getting close? Cause he won't pop until you do."

"Getting there," Josie grunted, adding a third finger and sawing them in and out of her pussy. The muscles in her shoulders and back flexed rhythmically as she did it.

"Where do you want him to come when he pops? Should I suck it down, or do you want it somewhere?"

"My ass, Harri. Come all over my ass and back," Josie begged me.

"Fuuuck," I groaned, barely holding on. My eyes were trained on her ass. Her firm buttcheek. Her fingers. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to mount her right there in the shower room and I wouldn't care who was watching and I would fuck her hard and fast, and if I popped out of her I would push my cock back in every time until I'd claimed her.

That last thought brought me up short a little, thinking how close that was to the way the vaccine got the girls going but in reverse, but I was falling over the edge. I didn't have the wherewithal to worry what having four girlfriends was doing to my lizard brain.

"Here it comes, babe," Erica said.

"Ffffff-Gawd!" I groaned and released my mental stranglehold on my orgasm, letting it flow out of me and I popped one strand of cum after another as Erica pumped me with long, firm strokes. Each rope of cum hit Josie's muscled, perfect back except for the last one which lost a bit of its power and hit the small of her back close to her tailbone and immediately started sliding into her buttcrack.

"That's it, babe," Erica crooned. "Get it all out. Fucking shoot your cum all over her."

I was emptied, and I had to stagger back and away to keep Erica from continuing to jerk me off. Instead she stood up and leaned in, kissing Josie briefly. "Blowjobs don't count, OK?" she said.

Josie nodded and I realized her neck and shoulders and back were all tense as she was having an orgasm of her own, two of her fingers buried deep inside of herself as the third twitched against her outer lip.

"You know, if you'd been thinking clearly, you could have asked for him to come inside you and then I might have let you get fucked," Erica whispered to her.

Josie jolted a little as another spasm of her orgasm shot through her at the thought, and I stepped forward and put my hands on her hips to keep her up. She leaned back into me, her ass pressing to my hip and her naked back to my chest as she rode out her orgasm. When she was done I quickly washed my cum from her back and ass, but didn't linger and instead gave her a little swat on her behind. She turned and kissed me again, her playful smirk back in place but her eyes seeking an answer in my face. I don't know what she found, but she seemed to be happy with it as she winked at me, gave my ass a slap in return, and then skipped back over to her side of the showers.

Dani was laying on her back on the bench, breathing slowly with her legs closed, and Melina was sitting down against the wall, likely having slid there when she got herself off.

"Erica, you are some fuckingtrouble when I let you out of the house," I said.

"Guess you'll need to keep me locked up," she said with a smirk and then kissed me.

We washed off quickly, and the banter in the changing room as we got dressed again was light compared to usual. Kyla was waiting for us in there and stayed behind when the rest of us left, whispering with Josie. I wanted to go look for Abi, but I knew that probably wasn't a good idea at the moment and instead we headed out to the truck. Kyla caught up to us in the parking lot.

"Everything good?" I asked.

"Fine," Kyla said. "She just needed reassurance that I was OK with what you guys did in there."

"And you are still, right?" Erica asked.

"Still? You guys talked about that ahead of time?"

"Not, like, exactly that scenario," Erica said. "But something along those lines."

"I really am fine with it, Harri," Kyla said. "Josie hasn't had a boyfriend for a long while because of the nature of her work keeping her moving around, and she has a big lust-crush on you. She's happy as a pig in shit after that, and you got blown by a beautiful woman. It's fine."

I wanted to tell them that it was a little crazy, if not insane, but I shut my mouth and just shook my head.

"Good, you're learning," Erica said with a smile as she ran her fingers through my still-damp hair.

"Oh, yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "You aren't arguing, and you don't feel guilty. That's progress." When I glanced over at Kyla she was smirking and fishing for the keys in the little workout bag she brought with her. Then, just as she was unlocking the truck, my phone started ringing and she handed it over to me.

"It's Vanessa," I said, frowning and swiping it open. "Hey, Vee. We're-"

"Harri, we need you back here right now," Vanessa said, the tone in her voice strained.

"What's wrong?" I growled, my heart dropping into my chest. I forgot everything that had just been happening. I forgot the pain in my leg as I went around to the passenger seat. The girls were looking at me in alarm at the sound of my voice.

"We're being fucking attacked or something," Vanessa said. "I'm getting reports from all over. We need younow, Harri."

"Drive," I ordered Kyla.

====================================

Thanks for reading! Votes are appreciated, and comments are even better.

Quaranteam: North West is an ongoing series that will continue to see updates moving forward. If you have enjoyed the series so far, definitely make sure to check out CorruptingPower's main series and other spinoffs. For similar Harem-y themes, you might want to check out my other series currently releasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================