Pure Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, man, this is great," John said from between Fran's thighs. "Now you two switch positions," he said.

Fran and Betty switched positions so easily and smoothly you'd have thought they'd done this before. Now Betty was sitting on John's face and Fran was happily sucking his cock. This went on for several minutes and not a sound was heard in the room except John sucking on Betty's pussy and Fran sucking on his cock. There was also some very heavy breathing. Then John lifted his face from between Betty's thighs.

"Fran, sit on my cock," he said.

"What?" Fran asked, releasing his cock and looking at him.

"Sit on it," John said. "I want your pussy wrapped around my cock."

"I don't know," Fran said, looking around the room at all the lust on everyone's face and also feeling how hot she herself was. She could see Fred's mouth hanging open and his cock in his fist, big and hard as he stared at her. The thought of fucking someone while he watched suddenly turned her on incredibly and she knew that she would do it.

"Well?" John asked.

"Sure, why not," Fran said, throwing a leg over him and kneeling with his cock pointing up at her pussy. "I could sure use it," she said, reaching down between her legs and guiding his cock to the entrance to her pussy.

Everyone was holding their breath as Fran slowly lowered herself onto John's cock, inch by inch of it disappearing up into her, her eyes never leaving her brother's face as he stared at her in fascination.

"Oh, yes," Fran sighed as John's cock totally disappeared into her pussy. "God, this feels so good," she said, slowly beginning to ride his cock, lifting her ass up and down as she fucked him.

"Umm, that's good," John murmured from between Betty's thighs.

There was only silence in the room as everyone watched Fran fucking John, her pussy lips clinging to his cock each time she rose up to plunge down on him again. This went on for several minutes, the whole time John continuing to eat Betty's pussy. Then he looked down from between Betty's thighs to where Fran was fucking him.

"Fran, come sit on my face now," he said. "Let me taste that juicy pussy of yours now."

"What about me?" Betty asked, her pussy on fire.

"Now you fuck me," John said as Fran rose up off of his cock, it flopping glistening with her pussy juices onto his stomach. "But suck me first," he said.

Barbara couldn't believe that Betty just leaned over and sucked John's gooey, glistening cock into her mouth. She sucked on it like crazy for a minute, then climbed on top of him, impaling herself in one stroke on his cock. She cried out and began to cum immediately, her ass writhing on top of him as she ground her pussy into his hips. John had his face buried in Fran's pussy and he was sucking like crazy, drinking her up. Then Betty cried out when she felt John's cock explode inside of her, cum splashing up into her pussy. John was groaning as he came, sucking on Fran's clit as Betty frantically fucked him.

Finally, John stopped cumming and Betty stopped riding his cock as it shrunk, slowly slipping from her pussy. Barbara couldn't stand it anymore and fell to her knees, immediately sucking John's gooey cock into her mouth and sucking on it, tasting both his cum and Betty's pussy juices. Betty had rolled over onto her back, her knees wide apart, her pussy spread wide open, cum dribbling from her hole. When Barbara finished sucking John's cock clean, to everyone's surprise she turned her attention to Betty's gooey pussy, diving into it and sucking on her.

Betty gasped when she felt Barbara beginning to suck on her pussy. She couldn't believe that another woman was doing that to her. But Barbara's mouth and tongue sluicing in and out of her pussy finally drove her over the brink and she began to cum, flooding Barbara's mouth as she continued to slurp at the juicy offering. Bill couldn't take the sight of all that sex anymore and he dropped to his knees behind Barbara and slid his cock into her wet pussy, burying himself to the hilt on the first thrust.

As if on cue everyone fell to the floor in a tangle of arms and legs, mouths between legs and cocks jammed up into pussies as everyone began to fuck or suck someone. Barbara looked up at one point and saw that Fred and Fran were locked in a 69, sucking each other. As she watched, Fran extricated herself from the 69 with her brother and climbed up onto him, lowering herself onto his cock as she began to fuck him.

Barbara felt Bill's cock swell, then explode in her pussy, pumping cum deep into her. When he pulled his cock from her, she felt a mouth attach itself to her pussy. Looking back, she saw that Sue had begun to eat her pussy, sucking all of Bill's cum from her, as well as her own juices. Quickly reversing herself, Barbara lowered her mouth onto Sue's shaved pussy, sucking on her thick pussy lips and clit, then sucking on her hole, finding it to be full of someone's cum.

The rest of the night was a blur of cocks and pussies, all of which Barbara tasted and fucked. She found herself to be insatiable, unable to get enough as she found herself at one point with Al's cock in her pussy, John's in her ass, and Fred's in her mouth. She now knew that she had found herself. She was a slut and couldn't wait to see what a new day would bring.