Pony Joke Pt. 01

Story Info
A cougar anthro sneaks around with a "boy mare"...
5.1k words
3.5k
4
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The joke had been one that Fyr, truthfully, had grown weary of. And she knew it was coming, once again, from the very moment that the dun stallion walked through the door at her husband's side. Although he was dressed casually in jeans and a T-shirt, dark tribal tattoos cut down his arms and around the base of his neck, set off nicely by his rich golden-yellow coat of hair. She'd only been washing dishes in the kitchen when Ropes and the horse had come in through the back door, laughing as they'd come, but it was more than enough to get the dragoness' back to stiffen.

"Hey, Fyr!" Her husband, a cougar with pale eyes and lightly writhing tentacles who had never been entirely of the mortal realm, said with an open-mouthed smile, forever at ease. "I brought Limba round, you've not met him before, right?"

The red dragoness stilled and swallowed, heart pounding. Oh, it was coming, she knew it was. She did the same with him, to be fair, teasing him about liking skunks and nudging him, sending him pictures of sexy skunk ladies... It was just an inside joke that they had between them, her with horses and him with skunks, and, really, it was not as if anyone that didn't know the joke would have understood it. It was certainly one of those things that one had to be "in it" to understand it.

But that didn't matter, even though she suspected that her husband, once again, was up to no good. Still, she did her best to smile, nodding politely as she dried off her hands.

"Sure thing," she said easily, though Ropes certainly caught the hitch in her tone. "Do you want to stay for dinner, Limba? There's enough to go around!"

Ropes grinned while the stallion shook his head, but it was not something that was off the table entirely.

"Thanks, Fyr," the equine said, his voice light and easy, "but I've got to head back after this, got something to pick up. Thank you though! I'd love to come by another time! Kao said you make really good pies!"

That softened her up a bit and she smiled, the conversation lightening around them while Ropes and Limba rested after, well, whatever it was that they had been doing that day. She'd assumed gaming or out at one of those nerdier conventions that had been coming to the town lately, but there was still a lot to do around the home when it came to her. They'd bought a larger, ranch-style house that came with a little land but was still accessible to amenities, with the opportunity to buy more of the adjoining land. It was still something that Fyr was going back and forth over, though Ropes was pretty flexible there, as always.

It was good, however, even if Ropes wasn't going to be silly and make stupid jokes, to see friends of his, feeling more connected to her husband's life, day by day. Sometimes they seemed to live their own lives a little more separately than others they knew, but as long as they were together they were always due to return, enjoying one another's company and lives too much to stay apart.

And yet... Fyr could not help but think that that little horse, shorter than both her brother, who he seemed to have taken to hanging out with too, and Ropes. He was cute, almost feminine, though she would never have said that to his face, for there was enough muscling in his chest and shoulders to show off that he certainly looked after his body. The dragoness, however, very much should not have been looking at him in that way, nipping sharply at the inside of her cheek, her tail whipping back and forth to slap herself on the ankle, trying to keep her head straight.

"Come on, Fyr," she said to herself, resisting the urge to go check on the three boys, all together in the living room in the middle of yet another gaming session. "Don't get jealous. He's just hanging out with Limba, nothing's happening, nothing's going on."

But why hadn't Ropes made the joke, the silly little joke of pushing horses on her and making a point of it, if nothing was going on? Fyr shook her head, sitting upright in bed, though tried not to think too much about it. Even if Ropes didn't have too many male friends, it wasn't all that weird -- or was it? The itch bugged her, as if it was just out of reach and she couldn't scratch it, shifting her weight back and forth, unable to settle to rest.

Maybe she should have realised that there was something there, her husband away more than he was home -- and, if he was home, Limba was around. Sometimes Limba and Kao, but it seemed like the horse was about so much that he had become practically a permanent fixture there.

When Ropes was home, that was. Fyr squirmed, heading out into town, wishing that she wasn't thinking about him so much. What the hell was even going on? There she was, waiting for him to tease and joke about something that just never came, and he was hanging around Limba more and more.

Was that the joke? Or was he just doing his usual Ropes thing and pushing her buttons, winding her up in that way that felines just seemed to be able to do without even thinking about it?

Yeah, she reasoned with herself, heading home to find Ropes' car and Limba's in the driveway, which was not all that unexpected anymore. Yeah, that had to be it. He was just winding her up, teasing her for getting her tail all in a twist.

Their laughter hit her in the face like a warm breeze as she walked into the house, spinning her truck keys around her finger with a musical jingle. It was good, even though she was wound up, to hear Ropes having such a good time and it pulled a reluctant smile to her lips. The dragoness slipped through the house, light on her feet, though she did put on a pair of soft house shoes so that she did not track dirt inside, seeking them out in the living room.

And there they sat with a couple of takeaway drinks, maybe milkshakes, maybe frappes -- she didn't often drink things like that. A second takeaway coffee sat at Ropes' right side as he leaned forward, eyes on the TV screen and some game that hadn't picked up her attention, though she did note the huge dollop of whipped cream topping Limba's drink, tucked within a little plastic dome.

She gulped and shook her head, turning her mind away from much dirtier thoughts that had no place in her mind at that time.

"Oh, hey, Fyr!" Ropes said, his tail flicking as he greeted her, a tentacle bobbing up over his shoulder as if it was paying her more attention than the cougar it was attached to. "I didn't hear you come in! Limba's here again!"

Fyr smiled. Hell, he still made her heart skip a beat, the silly cat.

"I can see that. You've got something white on your chin, Limba."

"What? Oh!"

The horse fumbled, rubbing at his chin, scooping up the white stuff on his finger and sucking it off with a flick of his ears. Fyr watched him too closely, heat rising to her cheeks. Thank heavens she had red scales, hiding her blush from him!

"Thanks!" Limba chirped, the equine as cheerful as he always seemed to be. "Cream, typical. I swear, I can't drink or eat anything without making a mess!"

Fyr rolled her eyes good-naturedly, for there was no malice in her look. He was silly, but she took the chance that day to sit down with them, to get to know Limba a little better. The game they were playing seemed to be a multiplayer co-operative game, but set in a more steampunk, dystopian setting. It was hard for Fyr to get into, but she couldn't catch Ropes' eye, even as she tried to join in and get in on the game, to be a part of her husband's life and his new friendship, within acceptable bounds, too.

Still, the joke never came, not even when they all had a late lunch together, Fyr's brow furrowing more and more. She poked at her pie, no longer quite feeling as hungry as she had, eyeing up Limba over the table. But she didn't want to look like she was eyeing him up too much, especially when she was still tense and poised for him to wind her up even more about Limba and her liking for horses at any moment.

"So, Limba," Fyr said, a soft smile carefully painted on her lips. "Where did you come from? Did you grow up over here too?"

"Oh, no, no," Limba said with a light laugh, his dark lips curling up, nose a deep, rich shade of dark brown to contrast the brightness of the majority of his coat. "I lived in the city, mostly, before, but I love the little farm you've got here! It feels so open... And you're picking up some more land too?"

Fyr smiled, warmed through by his interest. Damn, the horse was making it hard not to like him.

"We're thinking of doing it, yes, I want to plant some crops, make this a real working smallholding. I have the cows, yes, but I want some more animals too."

"Would you like a tour?" Ropes said, rising from his seat and wiping off his muzzle with a napkin. "That's alright, isn't it, Fyr?"

She knew that he was not asking her permission, just making contact with her, though she couldn't say anything other than yes when Limba bounced up, eyes bright, tail flicking. It was so cute to see him so excited that she wanted to make it easy for him, to keep giving him what had him so bright and lively.

Fyr, however, didn't intrude. She'd probably done enough of that, she thought, considering that they had been good enough to her to share their gaming time with her, which she'd appreciated too. Maybe she needed to make more of her friends, she thought to herself, lightly clearing up after the guys and heading to the little utility room to sort out some laundry. The notion that something wasn't quite right nagged at her, but, after spending some time with Limba, she brushed it aside.

She was probably imagining things.

Or was she?

Outside, Ropes took Limba around the back of the barn, a little too keenly showing him the shiny new machinery (Fyr had gotten a good deal on what she'd needed) and the stores, how everything worked. Limba seemed fascinated, but that was not the real reason that they were out there.

Ropes' phone buzzed with a text, though he only checked it briefly to shoot a reply to his wife.

Fyr: Hey, hon, are you going to be out there for long? Was going to put a movie on.

Ropes: Maybe, Limba seems to like being out in the open.

The day had worn on, bringing the late afternoon and their lunch to a twilight evening, the sun setting and the first stars coming into the sky. Ropes' tentacles slid gently around the horse as Limba grinned and pressed in closer, scooting his hip in against the line of the cougar's body.

Fyr: Okay, I'm going to start the movie then. Probably will fall asleep, you know me.

Ropes shoved his phone in his pocket, the sound on just in case Fyr got suspicious and pressed the issue. She would, most likely, doze off quickly with a glass of wine, so he had nothing really to worry about -- especially as he pressed Limba hungrily to the back wall of the barn down where the little office had been set up.

"Mmmph!"

The equine arched up against him as the feline growled into his mouth, melting sweetly into his touch, though it was not as if it was their first time together, not by far. Ropes nipped passionately at his lip, drawing a bead of blood, though it was swiftly swept away by the cougar's tongue flicking across it.

With the number of times that they had come together in recent days and weeks and even months, Ropes knew the ins and outs of the horse's body intimately, intricately, in the best of ways. The horse quivered against him and the cougar held him up lightly, pinned to the wall with all four of his tentacles, caring for him as much as he supported the pony's weight.

"Mmmm..." Limba moaned, quivering as the cougar nipped at his neck, raking his sharp teeth down. "Ah... Ropes... What about...Fyr? She's in the house... She'll be suspicious."

Ropes growled, whiskers quivering.

"Who cares, I like mare pussy better," he grunted, a tentacle caressing Limba's cheek. "So, why don't you show off for me, little boy mare?"

Limba shivered, the cougar depositing him back on his two hooves. For the equine was not really a stallion at all, even though that was how he generally presented himself to be, using he and him pronouns. It felt right, but that didn't change the fact that, as he dropped his jeans and exposed his crotch for Ropes, just as the cougar had demanded, that he was far from a stallion.

All that lay between his legs was a pussy, after all, the pussy of a boy mare, a filly that needed to be fucked and pinned under the strong brawn of a demon cougar who knew more than well enough how to treat him right. The cougar smirked, pressing in close, not allowing Limba any kind of space in which to collect himself, though that was not needed at all, not even as his paw insistently wormed its way between the equine's legs to rub at his pussy, bare and dripping, glistening with his arousal. Limba nickered, tossing his head, though didn't move away, rocking into Ropes' paw.

"Ah... Ropes..."

He was already losing himself there, quivering, just the boy mare to the cougar's studly dominance. The cougar's tentacles slid around Limba, cupping and squeezing his arse, though the horse pushed eagerly into everything that Ropes gave him. Even then, it was easy for him to set aside the fact that Ropes' wife was not all that far away, oblivious to what they were doing while the cougar purred in his ear.

"My little mare..." The cougar's smirk deepened, pale eyes glowing. "Did you miss this dick? You're not perfect without a thick stuffing, are you?"

He was not eloquent in his words, but he didn't have to be, shoving Limba down across a crate. It was not the most comfortable of positions, to be fair, but things like that didn't matter when they had to make it quick, lust brimming over, swelling through the air. Limba nickered throatily as the cougar too dropped his trousers, exposing his rising erection and his uncut length, licking his lips with raw, equine need.

"Yes... Please..." Limba murmured, eyes submissively downcast, though the equine could not hide the excitement flaring through in his rapidly twitching ears. "Oh, yes, I missed you... I'm your mare..."

They'd found a rhythm of sorts in their time together, a way of being together, sneaking around, that worked for them, over the recent weeks, Limba spreading his legs wide for Ropes to step between. Yet there was a tentacle there, slithering darkly between the folds of his pussy, spreading them apart and smearing the boy mare's arousal back and forth, lubricating him up even more. The tentacle teased over his clit and Limba moaned, arching wantonly into the touch, losing control when he had already well and truly handed over the reins to Ropes and Ropes alone.

"Suck me off first," Ropes growled, eyes dancing with glee. "Or I won't fuck you like you like it, Limba."

The pony whined, but did as he was asked, scurrying forward, off the crate and down on his knees. For he knew more than well enough how to treat a cock like that, running his fingers over the smooth, uncut length, once again marvelling at just how the skin moved back and forth with the push of his fingers. He nuzzled in close to the tip, dropping a reverent kiss on the head of the demon's cock, savouring the moment as his lips parted to take the fleshy head succulently between his lips. Ropes groaned, rocking against him, but it was up to Limba to please him, to show what he needed, even if his paw was between his legs too.

The boy mare groaned, ears splaying out and back submissively, relaxing into the moment. It was easy for him to slip away into nothing more than sucking off Ropes, even though he thought Fyr was sweet too. It was strange to help Ropes with cheating on her (didn't they have a thing where they could do things with others? Limba didn't get it) but it was too intoxicating to pleasure a lust demon and take every one of his powering, forceful thrusts, too much for him to even consider setting aside.

He suckled every inch of Ropes' dick down to the base, paws sliding up the cougar's legs to stroke his inner thighs, letting the moment sink into him. The feline groaned, licking his lips, tail swinging languidly back and forth, but, in typical feline fashion, he was happy enough to be a little on the lazy side and to enjoy the moment too. It felt right, as it was, settling into the light roll of his hips, Limba bobbing his head on his cock, sucking everything down that he could, the flat of his broad, fleshy tongue teasing up to the underside.

"Unff... Good mare..."

Ropes smirked, lips quirking up even higher on one side. He thrust, holding Limba's head in place, need rising inside him. The hot swipe of the horse's tongue, after all, was too tantalising for him to hold off from for too long, as much as he might also have enjoyed lying back and letting Limba suck him off all day long. He drew back, sliding the saliva-slick length of his from Limba's mouth, though the horse moved after him, his pink tongue pushing out from between his lips, straining to follow along.

Ropes, however, would take what he wanted, one way or the other. Smacking his cock against the side of the equine's muzzle, he purred throatily, tail curling back and forth, his tentacles winding around Limba as if he was putting him in bondage. But his tentacles merely pulled around him enough to support his weight once more, tugging him aside to a more comfortable position, the scent of a mare's pussy filling the air, curling into his nostrils and demanding attention. And just who would Ropes be to ignore something as tartly sweet as that?

The cougar growled, pushing Limba back over the hay bale, which was at least softer and less scratchy on his back than straw, to be fair. It didn't help all that much, however, as he arched up against Ropes' mouth with a feral cry, moaning aloud, losing control. But it was not as if either that had to be in control, not as the cougar's lustful tongue swiped up inside him, dragging against his succulently sweet, soft folds like he had done so many times before. And yet every time they came together came off like the first time, electric thrills shooting through him, the boy mare shuddering as pleasure overwhelmed them.

Limba was lost to it already, letting the cougar eat him out, Ropes' tentacles pinning his paws to his chest. They didn't need to be used, no, not when the little equine was in such a delectable position already, Rope nuzzling deep, dragging his tongue up against the horse's plump clit. It was easy to find on Limba, with such thick folds, the kind of pussy that needed to be fucked, barely within its little hood at all as if the horse's need was always out and pulsating, driven by hormones beyond his control.

Neither of them cared, not even as Ropes' cock throbbed and the lust demon drank in his lust, the sweetness of his aroma. There was something earthy about the equine's scent, even as he took greater pleasure from his essence, but sweeter too, as if Limba himself had been infused with sugar. Yet Ropes knew the horse well and had no concern at all about what he wanted, curling and flicking his tongue up deep inside, seeking out his G-spot.

He knew he'd hit it when Limba's legs kicked out, requiring further restraint from his tentacles, and pressed in even harder, the throbbing of his cock leading him on. It was needed, so very much so, for both, yet they could, time after time again, take all that they needed from one another.

12