Play Testers Wanted Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you finished it?" My Master asked and it was Traci that answered.

"It has been done to absolute perfection." Traci declared proudly.

"Show it to me." He demanded. The prime droid that Traci occupied took out the sword I had so lovingly created and drew it from its sheath. "I concur, it is perfect."

"What are those?" I asked when I saw the arcane characters etched into the mirror bright surface of the blade, the cross guard, and even the handle. "The whole thing is covered in them."

"They are runes. If you survive tonight's challenge not only will you have conquered a great foe but performed your first act of dark alchemy, with a little help of course. The heavy lifting is of course on your shoulders. Here is what you must do."

It seemed easy enough, but I knew that was a lie. I didn't know what kind of foe I was facing. The only thing I did know was that I had to slip by the bodyguard, perform the ritual, and only then could I possibly defeat the watch dog. Clear as mud. To bolster my confidence, I was given my Cortosis robes to wear for this occasion. I was wearing my robes of office compared to my naked flesh when I first arrived here. Traci fired up the catamaran's engines. Traci and I climbed aboard with the second holocron in my grasp. We had a short journey to reach the edge of my target's domain. I prowled the upper deck of the ship for the next two days. On the dawn of the third day Traci brought the ship to a halt and I was given my last instructions.

"Harness your aggression but only at the critical moment. Become the patient hunter and come back victorious. If you do, I will bestow upon you a new title, one that will echo through eternity." My Master promised.

"I won't fail." I declared.

I was about to leave when Traci surprised me. She lifted a folded piece of the solar cloth and handed it to me. I accepted it and unfolded it. Swaddled in the shimmering material was an elegantly carved mask. It was the Rakata tradition for warriors reaching for the title of instructor to be given just such a mask for good luck. It fit perfectly and gave me a sense of focus. I finished the look by pulling up my hood and departing the ship. Shadows would be useless, so I used invisibility instead. I followed the Rakata's directions to the lair of my target. I reached out for any kind of electronic surveillance and barely detected it. The sensors must be covering the area directly in front of her lair. That wasn't my first concern though. She had grown wild plants in huge quantities all around the installation. The plants were overlapped so that even being invisible my movement would be detected. It was the fog and Latveria all over again. This time however I couldn't just crawl. I would still disturb the plant life.

"Well fuck!" I cursed softly. "How the hell do I get passed this?"

I wished I still had my glide wings. I could have levitated myself up high enough and then glided over the plants. It was time to be the patient hunter. I sat and meditated. I dove deep into the light side to restore my patience and cleanse the anger and frustration. I felt a gentle breeze and my eyes snapped open. The wind disturbed the plants and no alarms went off. But it died down before I could take advantage of it. Damn! I looked over my shoulder at the horizon. I never thought I'd be thrilled to see storm clouds. The weather front was heading this way. I smiled and then I spied the scarlet lightning lancing down from the storm clouds.

"No fucking way! I hope this Cortosis works on that." I muttered as I patiently waited for the storm to strike the area. "If her defenses don't kill me the lightning just might."

I had been on Korriban long enough to see the extremes of its weather. The worst were its thunderstorms. I had seen from the safety of a space hulk's interior what the scarlet lightning could do to living matter. Whether it was plant life or predator anything caught out in the open and struck was burnt to a crisp or worse. Two hours later the edge of the storm struck. The razor-sharp hail was the first to strike. While the Cortosis kept my skin from being sliced to ribbons the bruising I endured felt like a beating from a circle of angry Mafiosi. The rain was next and with it the first deafening blast of thunder. I shrouded myself and prepared to race into the field of plants and endure whatever was beyond that.

Crack!

My world went blood red as the first bolt of lightning struck the area. I felt like a runner off the blocks. Tapping into the Force I boosted my sprinting speed. I crossed half the field in no time at all. I was about to boost my speed a second time when I sensed immediate danger. I threw my shield around me just as automated blasters fired on my position. I dropped below their level of fire and felt the next impending sense of doom. The lighting, attracted by the metallic guns, struck one of the clusters of blaster cannons and destroyed them. I took the chance and dropped my shield and boosted my speed instead. I reached the stony outcroppings inside her main sensor array. I restored my invisibility and waited. The worst of the storm hadn't struck yet. Multiple bolts hit the top of the citadel and the entire complex went dark. I wouldn't get a better chance. I raced to the main blast door and cursed for the lack of an energy sword of any kind.

"Open damn you!" I roared as the storm raged above me. I attacked the door with telekinesis.

I was able to open them just enough to dive through. They snapped shut behind me and I merged with the darkness the moment I was inside. Even the backup power was down for now. I halted and activated Force cloak and willed myself to less than a shadow or the whisper of a breath. I skulked down the halls looking for a way up. I heard the guards approaching carrying lighted staves and stood aside watching their approach. They never looked in my direction. They went straight to the blast doors and examined them. They were thorough and reported back while I listened.

"It must have been the storm. No, it is closed tight. No sign of intruders." The blue clad sentry reported. "You four stay here and keep an eye out. I am going to report back and see if the storm has knocked out any other sensors." He ordered.

I followed him and his single companion. Their blue uniforms were decorated in military fashion and carried a family crest on the breast pocket. They reached the only elevator in operation. The door opened and I slipped inside ahead of them. They didn't blink and I dug deeper when it was just the three of us in the confined quarters.

"It is about feeding time." The other guard stated in a humorous voice behind his elegant mask.

"You really enjoy watching slaves being fed to that thing." The first guard declared.

"We get so little real entertainment around here." The other replied. "Unless it is when they bring in new slaves and the captain hands off his old ones to us."

"The last one wasn't too bad, a little scarred up for my taste but not bad."

The elevator came to a halt and I followed them out. They turned left and headed for the security office. I might get an inside view of the place if I was lucky. If there were maps or even a list of on duty guards, I'd learn something. I followed them into the hub of activity. A dozen armed guards moved around the few functional monitors until full power could be restored. There were maps along the walls and each of the guards carried a card that gave off a signal that could be carefully monitored. The slaves were injected with a chip that emitted a different signal. There was no way of moving around undetected in the conventional sense.

"Almost feeding time!" The guard that had been in the elevator announced.

"I got money on last slave out." Another of the guards chuckled. "I'm sure to win this time."

"You said that last time." Yet another guard replied. "Eyes up, the Lady is on the move! Power is restored!" He announced as dead monitors flickered to life. "We are back to normal. Guard crew to level twenty!"

Five of the guards left and I was with them. They took one of elevators up and this time I was forced to cling to the roof to keep from being detected. My heart was tripping in my chest as one of the guards looked over his shoulder. We reached the twentieth floor and they piled out. I was nearly struck by the closing door. I paused as I knelt on the floor recuperating from the near miss. Once there was distance between me and the patrol I continued. I felt her halfway down the hall. I pulled my aura as tight around myself as I could.

The roar ripped through the air and cheers from spectators echoed after. I reached the upper tier of what was an indoor stadium. My target wore dark blue with a mask fashioned of sapphire. She was as wealthy as she was powerful. There were four figures, two on either side, flanking her high-backed seat. I stayed near the door until an opportunity presented itself. I could try and assassinate her in front of everyone and escape during the chaos or I could be patient and strike later. My gut screamed strike soon.

"Mother. I hope these slaves are more entertaining than the last." The female Sith to the right of the Lady said her voice flat and lethargic.

"They have been fed an off world treat that will improve their speed and stamina. Sadly, it will eventually impair their movements in time." The Lady explained. "They will entertain the crowd."

"The Beast never fails to entertain." A young male on the Lady's left stated eagerly as he drummed his fingers against the rail of the balcony. "Will you tell us where you found it mother?"

"It seems I have no choice. I either keep it a secret or endure you chronic pestering." The Lady growled. "I told you that my uncle is a collector of Rakata artifacts. One of them is a rare star map. To perfect my training my master sent me to that world to prove my worth. I did so and came back with a pair of them to entertain. Tonight, the male will perform for your entertainment as the female is pregnant. I will be selling off the spawn and increase the family's assets even more." A thunderous roar announced the arrival of the beast. The Lady stood and addressed the crowd. "Welcome to the games!" She shouted even though her voice was amplified via a holonet projector. "Those present and enjoying the game at home welcome and let the carnage begin!"

She sat back and the audience shouted, stomped, and clapped. I couldn't see what was going on, but I felt her arousal rate skyrocket. I followed my master's instruction. I tapped into her life stream through the Force. I activated the life drain talent and, in her case, reached out for her lust. I drew the sword and let the minuscule trickle of energy pass through the tip of the blade. I felt it ignite the slumbering runes. One by one by one they connected in an eternal circuit. The Lady moaned as the beast stalked its prey below. Her excitement grew as one of the slaves was caught and brought up to monster's jagged maw to be eaten. The last rune had been activated and as she cried out, I plunged the sword through the back of her chair and into her heart.

At first those around her didn't know anything was wrong. I knew that task was complete when I felt the flare of power radiate off the weapon. I took it back into my hands and yanked it free of her corpse. I quickly withdrew as her body crumpled forward and hit the ground. I was sheathing the weapon as I melded back into the shadows. My next kill had to be the beast. The magic required it or so my Master demanded. I made my mind up. I raced along the circular corridor to one of the other entrances into the stadium. People were trying to get out while I was one of the few trying to get in. I leapt over the panicking guests. I looked at the throne and halted. The siblings were fighting over her mask. While her corpse cooled, they only cared for who would succeed her.

"MINE!" The girl drunkenly screamed.

"Fuck you bitch!" The boy roared and stabbed his sister with a wicked looking dagger.

Sith only respected strength. I wonder who would survive the night. I had a beast to kill. On Earth there is a cautionary phrase, look before you leap. I was so caught up in the moment I didn't. I yanked the sword from its sheath as I launched myself over the balcony and downward to the monster below. The crowd fell silent when they spied the masked figure falling towards the beast.

"Die!" I shouted as I finally looked at my target. "Aw shit! A fucking Rancor!"

The Rakata had long ago discovered and bred the dread beasts on several worlds within what was known at the time as the Infinite Empire. I took aim and used the Force to accelerate my falling speed. The beast's attention was on the screaming morsels at its feet. The blade struck the base of the thing's enormous skull. I held onto the hilt of the sword with both hands. The blade was buried to its hilt and to everyone's surprise the thing didn't cry out in pain. Instead it let out what could only be described as a whimper of pleasure. I wailed as the sword drank deep of the Rancor's life force. The Rakatan ritual had worked. The alchemy of blending the Force with inanimate objects had succeeded. In this case the energy stealing talent I had used when I struck the lady was imbued into the sword. Since I had used lust then any victim of this weapon felt only pleasure not pain.

My cock was at full mast as the healing energy repaired broken ribs, a shattered hip, and multiple breaks in my right leg. The power plant that was the Rancor healed it all and more. I pulled myself atop the skull and gave the blade a savage twist. The beast let out another aroused bellow and dropped to its knees. While I was in no danger from the beast the new Lord was screaming for my death. I wrapped a force field around myself as I tore the sword from the wound.

"Sorry bud, but you are already dead." I announced. "I have two choices." I thought to myself. "I can teleport to my ship or I can kill this little cocksucker and leave this place in utter chaos."

I had a clear line of sight for my landing spot. One moment I was atop the tumbling corpse of the Rancor and a heartbeat later I was seated in the throne behind the screaming figure of the new lord of the manor.

"Where the hell is he?" The young man shouted.

"Here." I whispered.

"Ah! How the hell did you...?"

"Silence. Please." I said the sword still clutched in my left hand.

"Kill him!" He ordered. "IRK!!" He moaned as I plunged the sword into his breast. "Feels so good!" He grunted as he died climaxing.

"Pick a better leader." I suggested as I looted the three corpses. "Need a little travelling around cash."

I teleported to the catamaran and ordered an immediate withdrawal. It was only because of the massive amount of power I had absorbed through the sword that I was able to cloak the ship until we were out of scanner range. I collapsed on the deck panting and gasping.

"What the hell have I done?" I asked as Traci held the holocron.

"I am so proud of you." The Rakata declared and continued. "You have survived a trial by fire. In one day, you have enchanted a powerful weapon, slain two powerful Sith, and destroyed a terrifying beast. I've never seen anyone imbue lust into a weapon before. Your sword is unique. Have you come up with a name for it?"

"Yeah. What do you think about Death Kiss?" I offered and it was the sword that responded.

"Ooh, I like. Call me Death Kiss." It purred in the sensuous voice of the former Sith noblewoman.

"Did you hear that?" I asked fearing I was hearing things.

"We heard alright." Traci declared. "Oh, Ghost man, what have you done?"

"Not Ghost man," the Rakata snapped. "He deserves a title that will inspire fear and awe in his foes. It is my pride to pass on the title my people gave to only those who earned respect. You have done that this day. I name you Darth..." []

Vainglorious:

If I was going to interact with the general population, I needed to look like them. With Traci's help and a holographic mirror, I was able to use my shapeshifting skills to craft a new me. I had seen enough male Sith during the conflict to have an approximation to start with. Their skin was a deep red, their hair was black, straight, and worn long. It was their eyes that showed the corrupting influence of the dark side in nearly every sentient on the planet. Eyes like burnished copper or gold and so mine would be no different. I kept my current height and build to keep it simple. I tweaked my facial features to display the ridged eyebrows and show the two facial 'tentacles' that reminded me of a Fu Manchu moustache.

"What do you think?" I asked her opinion.

"Perfect-ish." She joked. "What are you going to do about her?"

"I am responsible for her creation and she is loyal to a fault." I added as my sword moaned in her sheath. "I need a name."

"Accessing records from the derelicts. How about Saijar Kressh? The Kressh family pass for what the Sith would call honorable." She offered.

"Saijar it is." I accepted the new moniker. "Let me change. I don't need to show up wearing the same mask and robes as the assassin that struck the... what family did I send into utter chaos?"

"Sadow if the transmissions I picked up were accurate." Traci responded. "I have detected a city nearby."

We took a leisurely pace to the city so that I could learn as much as I could about the culture of the pure blooded Sith. The edge of the city loomed on the horizon near noon of our second day after my little one-man blood bath. The repercussions were far reaching as I was soon to find out. Scanners marked us from a mile off and we were ordered to follow the transponder beacon by an automated voice. I told Traci to comply. I used Force cloak and pulled my aura tight around me. I was a simple merchant in search of goods to purchase for sale off world. The death skull robots greeted us when we landed at the space port. It was only then that I learned that Korriban was in the hands of Xim the Despot. The ruthless warlord had claimed the planet for his own after the fall of the Infinite Empire and the disappearance of the Rakatan masters.

Unfortunately, I was not on any record and if there is something a despot doesn't like is inaccuracies. My catamaran was seized, and I was taken before the local tribunal. I was scanned, quizzed, and seeing as my craft was unique offered service in the glorious despot's empire. I was handed over to one of Xim's few living servants, a pureblooded Sith by the name of Governor Tyllen Krenn. They found Traci equally impressive and thankfully allowed me to keep her for now, once a restraining bolt was attached to her chassis. They tried to seize Death Kiss but found her rather resistant. I tried to explain but they let her remain onboard my ship for now. I was okay with that. I would retrieve her before something unforeseen happened.

The estate owned by the Krenn family had been in their hands even during the time of the Infinite Empire. The garden alone was four hundred years old. Tyllen Krenn, the current patriarch of the clan was a tall powerfully built Sith with a strong aura and I suspected a keen intellect. He wore light blue robes indicating his families current alliance with the greater family, the Sadow. The same Sadow clan I had just plunged into chaos.

"You aren't on any records, are you a slave?" He asked while two of Xim's death skull droids had their weapons trained on me. I took the chance of dropping Force cloak and revealing my true aura for just a few seconds. His reaction was interesting. "I'll take that as a no." He replied.

"He did not reply." One of the droids stated. "Reply to his question. Are you a slave?"

"I am not. I am an engineer. I designed and built my own droid as well as that fine vessel you have seized. That is why I am here."