Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 11

Story Info
The naughty maids are recruiting more hotties for the harem!
7.5k words
4.67
29.6k
58

Part 11 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sultry Maids' Hot Recruiting

Lance Hayward

Ms. Docea drove the car today. Not her car, which was staying behind, but my mom's car. Well, the family's car. It's bigger. Had more room in the back where I sat in the middle between Bella and Kylie. Both my Maid-Wife and my Sister-Maid wanted to sit with me.

"Mmm, let's get his cock out, Bella," Kylie said, her black pigtails swaying around her face as she rubbed at my cock through my jeans.

"Yes!" squealed Bella as she helped. My brunette Maid-Wife had a wicked gleam in her hazel eyes. She was eager for this, that was for sure. Just so eager to make sure that she got to suck my dick. I couldn't blame her.

She was one of my five chief maids. Mind-controlled to serve me. Not to love me, though. She loved me before I gave her the yellow garter about her left thigh.

"I see why they wanted me to drive," said Ms. Docea.

"We don't have licenses," said Kylie. "And Master shouldn't have to drive himself to school."

"That's right," purred Bella.

I sighed as they had my fly open and pulled out my cock. Ms. Docea, my Teacher-Maid, and the other two were eager to get to our college. They wanted to recruit the first of their junior maids. Mom had already done that by giving birth to our daughter Angela.

In a few short hours, overnight, Angela had gone from a baby to eighteen-years old. Matured to an adult so she was more than old enough to have sex. I had taken her cherry before we had eaten a hasty breakfast and piled into the car.

As Ms. Docea drove down the long lane through the estate grounds to the road, Bella and Kylie leaned down and they both licked at one side of my cock. They dragged their tongues up it. I groaned at how delicious that felt, my face contorting with the delight of their licking.

They stroked up my shaft to the tip and stroked over the crown of my cock. I groaned at how amazing that felt. A shiver of passion rushed through me. Kylie and Bella both stroked around the crown, stimulating the glans.

"Damn," I groaned as the two naughty girls did such wicked things to me. "Oh, damn, that's so good!"

The girls both giggled as they suckled on me. It was something that was just a delight to enjoy. I shuddered as their tongues bathed over my cock. They licked at me with such passion, teasing my cock while Ms. Docea reached the street.

She glanced back at me in the rearview mirror. "Are they pleasing you, Master Hayward?"

"God, yes," I groaned as their tongues fluttered against where the glans met the shaft. "Fuck, that's amazing!"

"Good," Ms. Docea purred. "They should be, Master."

"Yep, Master Husband," cooed Bella and she swallowed my cock.

"Hey!" gasped Kylie. "Ooh, I wanted to do that. Not fair. You're hogging all the fun. Just sucking on him like that."

She sucked hard. I loved the feel of her doing that. It was an amazing rush to have her sucking my dick like that. A big smile spread on my lips as that hot mouth nursed on me. She bobbed it up and down, nursing on me with all her passion.

My nuts twitched from my Maid-Wife's hot suckling. She knew what she was doing. I heartily approved of it. I loved every second of what she did to me. A big smile spread on my cheeks as I loved this passion so much.

Her tongue danced around me. She did such wicked things to me. My face contorted with the delight of her hot mouth. My dick twitched. I rose towards that moment of erupting. I would have a big burst of pleasure and flood her mouth.

"My turn," Kylie said.

Bella moaned around my cock and slid up me. She popped off with a wet smack of her lips. "Enjoy, cutie. Suck our Master's dick."

"Yes," breathed my little sister before she inhaled my cock.

I groaned as she suckled on me with such passion. Such gusto. My eyes rolled back in my head with how much she nursed on me. She suckled with absolute passion on my cock. She nursed with pure conviction. It was amazing to feel her bobbing her head.

I loved every second of her sucking like that. I groaned, my eyes rolling back into my head. I groaned, savoring the way she nursed on me. She brought me closer and closer to cumming once again. She was so skilled at it.

Her tongue danced around my cock. Her black pigtails swayed as she suckled at me. I groaned, my body twitching. The landscape flashed by us Ms. Docea drove us into town and to the school. I felt amazing. Fantastic.

"Isn't she sucking so hard," Bella cooed. "Now share. We're both his maids."

My sister groaned and popped her mouth off. "Fine, fine!"

Bella suckled my dick into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around me as Kylie glanced up, her blue eyes brimming with delight. My little sister was so cute even with that bead of cum dripping down her chin.

"So, who's better at sucking dick?" she asked. "Me or your Maid-Wife."

Bella stopped sucking. What a dangerous question my little sister asked me.

"How can I pick between a daisy and a tulip?" I groaned. "You're both so beautiful, so loving, and so different. There's just no comparison. You're both amazing at sucking my dick."

Bella groaned around my cock and nursed hard. My little sister rolled her eyes, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. She glanced down at Bella bobbing her head. The suction was incredible. A pure delight to enjoy.

Bella slid up my mouth and popped off. Kylie was ready and willing to take over. I groaned as my little sister's warm, wet mouth took over. Her petticoats rustled with the enthusiasm of her head bobbing. She worked her mouth up and down my dick so fast, I was afraid she would choke to death on it. She nursed with passion, though.

It was fantastic to feel her doing that.

I groaned, loving the feel of her tongue dancing around my cock. She swirled about me, sending a flutter of delight rushing through me. I groaned, my face contorting with her passion. She slid her mouth up and popped off, panting.

Bella took over as my little sister suckled in her breath.

"Putting your all into it," I told my Sister-Maid.

"You're with it, Master Big Brother," she said with such love in her eyes.

God, my heart melted. How could it not when I had such wonderful maids in my harem. Mom, Bella, Kylie, Aunt Nancy, Ms. Docea, and Angela were all incredible. I was such a lucky guy. I smiled from ear to ear as I enjoyed that hot mouth sucking on my dick.

It was a fantastic rush to have my Maid-Wife nursing on me. She suckled with everything that she had. She blew me with passion. She suckled on me with love. I could tell how much Bella cared for me. She was amazing.

"I love you both," I groaned. "And you, Ms. Docea."

"I know, Master," she purred as she drove. "Just cum all over both of those little slut's faces. Then we'll start teaching them to drive."

I grinned as I savored Bella pausing in her sucking for a moment before she resumed. She suckled hard on me. She nursed with passion on my cock. A shiver rushed through me. I trembled as I enjoyed every moment of that hot mouth.

My Maid-Wife slid her mouth off so Kylie could take over. That was so wonderful how they shared. How they passed my cock back and forth. They were such wonderful maids. I was so glad to have them nursing on my dick.

The pressure grew and grew. I squeezed my hands into balls, aching for that moment of eruption. I would just erupt again and again. Just spurt over their faces. I put my hands on the backs of their heads, holding them.

"Get ready," I groaned. "I'm going to cum!"

Kylie popped her mouth off my cock and squealed, "Cum on our faces, Master Big Brother!"

"Yes, yes, just drench us, Master Husband," moaned my Maid-Wife, her hand pumping up and down my dick.

I groaned as her hand brushed the crown of my dick. The pressure burst in my nuts. My back arched as I erupted. I spurted my cum onto their faces bent over my cock. As the car drove down the road, I coated them in my jizz.

They both gasped and giggled as I spurted over and over again. The pleasure slammed through my mind. Stars exploded across my vision. I groaned, savoring the ecstasy surging through me. I groaned, my back arching, the pleasure rushing through me.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned, savoring every moment of this delight. "Oh, my god, that's amazing. That's just fantastic."

They squealed as my cum pumped over them. I must have drenched them. I shuddered, my heart pounding so fast. I felt amazing as the final spurt of jizz erupted from my dick and splashed on their features. They looked up, dripping in my cum.

With a moan, they licked at the other's face. Right above my dick, the two sexy maids lapped my cum off each other. They moaned with delight as their tongues collected the jizz. I smiled at the sight of them, my heart pounding in my chest.

"That's it," I groaned, loving my sister licking cum off my wife. "You two are just such amazing maids. Enjoy every drop of my cum!"

"We are!" squealed Kylie in between licks.

I smiled as they enjoyed themselves. This would be a great day. The tide was turning for dealing with the mansion. I would pick up more maids. The cleaning could commence. The forces of the Imprisoned would remain locked up.

Bella and Kylie kissed, swapping my cum back and forth. I leaned back and closed my eyes, luxuriating in the afterglow of an amazing orgasm and owning such a delicious pair of maids as my little sister and my wife.

I was one lucky guy.

~~*~~

Kylie Hayward

I clung to my brother's arm as we headed up to the entrance of the college's main building. I quivered in delight, so eager for it. I wanted to remain at his side, but there were maids to recruit. And I didn't have any of the same classes as him.

It sucked being behind him.

"Master-Big Brother, you take of yourself," I told him as we reached the steps. "I'm going to get you some awesome maids. So you just learn and wait for them to shower you in kisses and virgin pussy juices!"

"Sure," he said, a big grin on his face. His blue eyes gleamed with eagerness.

Ooh, he was so handsome. I rose on my tiptoes to kiss him with so much passion. I had no cum on my face because Bella had done such an amazing job of licking me clean. She really was just an awesome maid.

Like me.

I broke the kiss with Master Big Brother and spun around, my skirts swirling. I darted inside on my heels, the other students glancing at me. Especially the girls who wanted to look so elegant and cute and sexy as I did. They all wanted to be my big brother's maids.

Every woman should aspire to it, but only a select few would ever get that privilege. They had to be perfect. The power of the garters needed to be given out to the right cuties. I could feel the weight of the cedar box in the bookbag I wore.

I headed to Mr. Carter's class. I had inspected a few virgins in that class. I was eager to claim them for my big brother. He was going to be showered in virgin maids. The poor guy would be fucking all night long. There would be just an orgy of them.

"Kylie!" my best friend called out.

I turned to see her hurrying down the hallway, her blonde hair dancing around her face. She wore a purple skirt and white tights beneath. She had a cute, purple top on that had a long sleeve on the right arm and no sleeve on the left.

"Hey," I said. "Are you still a virgin!"

"Yes!" she gasped as she stopped before me. "Of course I am. I have to be if I want to be your brother's maid. You said so!"

"Let me just check," I said as our classmates headed into the classroom behind me. I dropped to my knees. "Hike your skirt."

She did, drawing her skirt up to show her white tights and the pale pink of her panties that she wore beneath. I slid my hands up her tights and drew them down, so eager for the virginity test. I rolled the tights off her rump and down her thighs. Her pink panties were so cute with a little white bow on the front.

"Adorable," I said. "Where did you get those panties."

"Nordstroms," she said. "I suppose you don't wear panties any longer."

"Nope, not part of my uniform," I said as I rolled the tights down to her ankles. "I don't need cute panties any longer. I'm just a cute maid!"

"You are!" my friend said as I slid my hands up her bare thighs. She had such smooth skin. She quivered, holding up her skirt as I reached her darling panties.

I hooked the waistband and pulled them down. The blonde curls of her pubic hair sprang out as I lowered them. The tangy aroma of her pussy filled my nose. I shuddered at that wonderful delight as I drew her panties down her lithe legs to her knees. I licked my lips.

It was time to feast.

I plunged my face into her bush and nuzzled right against the lips of her pussy. I kissed my friend's cunt right there in the hallway. My skirt rustled over my rump as I took a good, long lick at her cunt. She gasped as I did that.

"Oh, wow," she moaned, staring down at me in shock. "Ooh, ooh, that's so naughty! Kylie!"

My tongue parted her slit and stroked. over her hymen. A giddy thrill ran through me. She was a virgin. That meant I could make her into a maid. After I made her cum. I mean, I couldn't just stop eating a pussy this yummy. That would just be rude to her to stop.

My tongue fluttered up and down her slit, gathering her tart juices. I licked at her with all the passion that I had. She groaned as I did that. She quivered there as I licked and lapped at her cunt with such hunger. My tongue darted over her folds. I loved the taste of her.

She was so yummy. Just super-duper good. I fluttered my tongue up and down her slit. I lapped at her with everything that I had. She groaned, her face twisting in delight. She stared down at me in shock as I feasted on her cunt.

"Oh, wow, Kylie," she moaned as I lapped at her tart delight. "Ooh, ooh, that feels so good!"

"Yep," I purred. "Ooh, you have the perfect pussy for a maid! Master is going to love you!"

"Yay!" she squealed.

My tongue stroked over her hymen. That wonderful hymen felt perfect against me. I loved it. I licked at her with everything that I had. She groaned as I tongued over her again and again. She groaned as I stroked over her clit.

I heard girls whispering. They were all hoping to be chosen. I had to pick the best ones. The virgin ones. Nothing was more important for my big brother than being the only man who had ever entered their bodies. They needed to be pure.

They would be serving him. Taking care of him. Loving him. Even having his babies. And fight evil, that too, but babies! I suckled hard on my friend's clit. She groaned, her face twisting with such delight as she squirmed on me.

Her pussy cream dribbled down my chin as I feasted on her. She had such a hot cunt. So eager for my brother to ravish her. That was clear. She wanted to just be his virgin maid. Be taken hard by his thick cock.

I loved this so much.

My backpack felt so heavy on my shoulders as I feasted on her. I gripped her butt-cheeks and dragged my tongue through her pussy lips to her clit. I suckled on her bud. My tongue danced around it, stroking her.

She gasped and shuddered, her knuckles whitening as she clutched her skirt. She groaned as my tongue caressed over her bud. She groaned, her head tossing back. She wiggled her hips from side to side, smearing her hot cream on my lips.

What a wonderful taste she had.

Such a tart pussy.

Just magnificent to feast upon. I licked at her clit as she whimpered. Her body trembled. Her gasps echoed through the hall. It grew quite as everyone slipped into their classrroms. It was just Tabitha and me, her moans echoing now.

"Oh, Kylie," she groaned. Her body quivered. "Oh, wow, Kylie, that's so good. Oh, my. That's going to make me just burst with delight."

I winked at her and suckled as hard as I could on her. She gasped, her entire body shaking. She trembled with her ecstasy as I swirled my tongue around her bud. Her head threw back. Her clothes rustled as she bucked.

Her tart juices gushed out and bathed my mouth. I made my virgin friend cum. I reveled in drinking her passion. She tasted so good. She had such yummy pussy cream. Her body trembled through her ecstasy.

"Oh, oh, oh," she whimpered. It was so cute hearing make those sounds. She was adorable.

She quivered and swayed there, hitting the peak of her pleasure. She panted and stumbled back. She let her skirt drop as pussy cream dribbled down my chin. She fought to catch her breath while she wore this dreamy look on her face.

I made her cum hard.

I unslung my bookbag as she recovered. I unzipped it and pulled out the cedar chest. I opened it. Tabitha sucked in a deep breath. She looked down at the ten neat garters all stacked together. Her eyes were so wide.

I winked at her and licked my lips. I held out one of the garters to her.

She ripped her blouse off as fast as she could. She squealed in delight, bouncing up and down in her pink tennis shoes. She wore a cute bra, white with little polka dots, that weren't needed at all. She had boobies as small as mine. She reached behind her and unfastened it.

She whipped it off, exposing her cutie titties. She had this big smile on her face as she quivered there. She looked so happy now. I was glad for her. I wanted her to be one of my Master's maids. She shoved off her skirt, letting it drop down her legs. She stood naked.

She lifted her left foot from the ground, trembling.

"You're going to be perfect," I told her and stretched the garter open wide enough to slip it over her tennis shoes.

"Oh, my gosh," she whimpered.

I worked the garter higher and higher up her leg. Over her calf. Past her knee. Then I pushed it up and seated it around her thigh. She swayed there, such a huge smile on her lips. She looked so happy now. Just so thrilled.

"That's right," I told her, winking at her. "You serve our Master now." I rose and threw my arms around her neck. "You work beneath me!"

I kissed my best friend and junior maid. Her lips melted to mine. She groaned, kissing me with such passion. I loved this so much. It was just a perfect treat to enjoy kissing her with my mouth soaked in her pussy cream.

I broke the kiss and purred, "So, I said you had to work beneath me." I winked at her. "So, get to licking, cutie."

"Oh, yes, Miss Kylie!" she gasped and dropped to her knees like a good junior maid. She pressed her face beneath the layer of petticoats.

She licked at my cunt. I groaned as the pleasure shot through me. She lapped through my folds with such eagerness. She was almost exploring my pussy. That made sense. It was the first one she had ever eaten.

I was so glad to be her lezzie first. Master Big Brother had to be her first man, but she was my maid. I didn't own her, but she worked for me. She had to listen to me. I was her... senpai. Yep, I was her sexy senpai that she had to learn from and obey.

"Ooh, you're doing such a good job licking at my pussy, Natalie," I groaned. "Just eating your senpai's pussy with such hunger. Ooh, I love it."

"I'm so glad you approve, Kylie-san," she said with the sing-song manner of a cute anime girl.

"Kylie-chan!" I moaned. "Or Kylie-tan! I'm cute!"

"Yes, senpai!" she groaned and thrust her tongue into my snatch. She swirled it around in my twat. I groaned at the feel of her dancing about in me. My cunt clenched down on her as I savored her passion. She was such a perfect maid.

I had made a great choice. I was so glad that Tabitha was my first. My best friend deserved the honor of serving Master-Big Brother. Lance would love her. Especially once he popped her cherry and slid into her tight, young cunt.

I loved every moment of her eating my snatch. She feasted on me with such passion. She stroked her tongue through my folds. I groaned, savoring all the naughty things she did to me. My back arched, and my face contorted in delight.