Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, dinner's ready," my Maid-Wife called. Bella beamed at me as she stood wearing just an apron. She looked sexy in it. "Mmm, your mom showed me how to make lemon-breaded chicken and a tomato rice pilaf. It's delicious. Let's go!"

"Right," I said.

"After dinner, I'll present the new maids with their uniforms," Cali said, "and the five of you with your boxes that hold the garters for those maids you choose to serve Master Hayward. Do not let him influence you. Trust your instincts. They'll lead you right."

Mom put her hand on her naked belly. Down low. She smiled. "Yes, that's very true, Cali. Mmm, let's eat."

I nodded, eager to see these new garters and my maids in their proper uniforms. I had to fill this mansion with maids fast. It was clear that we didn't have any time to waste. The Imprisoned were restless.

The world... I had to protect the world.

To be continued...