Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I had seen Hayward Manor. Everyone in the community had. The hedgerow. The spiked gate. The whispers about what went on there. It was almost an urban legend. When I was a younger, I had gone out here on a dare with my friends. That was only fourteen years ago. I should have remembered better and...

"This is it!" I gasped when I spotted the hedgerow in my car's headlights. The world was getting very dark. I was in so much trouble. Master Hayward told me to be here before sunset.

I sped down the narrow country lane, looking for the gate. There were no streetlights around here, and the estate was dark. No lights to show off the manor house. It set like a dark shape looming over the hedgerows. Goose pimples shivered down my arm.

Out of the darkness, a lane veered off to a gate. I hit my brakes and turned. My naked breasts bounced and jiggled. I wore only my light-blue garter. My headlights shone on the gate. It was closed, though. But there was a call box. I rolled down my window only for the gate to open before I could hit a button.

The gates creaked with a mournful wail. I swallowed and headed down the lane towards the dark house. My breathing quickened. Something felt... unnatural about the place. Dangerous. I thought I spotted green light flickering in a window. A spectral color.

I reached the front of the manor and stopped my car, staring at the foreboding doors. I took a deep breath and stepped out of my car. I was at my new home. I headed for the front door.

To be continued...