One More from the Attic Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

In the morning, we awoke to pick up where we had left off the night before. I believe my dick woke up before either of us. Hope nursed that hardening shaft without even waking up, but that amazing sensation did wake me. I had slept with her musky aroma filling my nostrils all night, and my mouth closed on her moist clitoris almost by reflex. Hope was so damned delicious. I never could get enough of that sweet nectar.

I could tell when my sister woke up, because her mouth began vigorously working up and down my length after a deep groan. She shook and pulled her head back when she came, and then she fucked her mouth on my dick until I could no longer hold back. I was slowly licking the length of her sensitive slit, knowing the amount of pressure that would feel pleasurable for her.

"I'm going to come," I said softly, right into her moist folds. Of course, she knew. I was just being polite by saying it out loud. By now, Hope knew the swelling of that cock-head in her mouth and what it signaled. Her lips closed tightly around the ridge of that fleshy helmet and she sucked hard, welcoming my semen as it flooded her mouth.

We showered together after that, lovingly soaping each other under the warm spray. One drawback to winters in our little apartment was that it had a very small water heater. Fortunately for us, we always showered together so we didn't run out of hot water. There just wasn't enough hot water for us to ever enjoy a leisurely fuck in the shower. The water would turn cold, and that was pretty brutal this far north.

So, we dried each other and returned to the bed. We were both overly conscious of the time, glancing over at the bedroom clock every time we shifted positions. I saw her do it, and I know she caught me looking there as well. It was ruining our enjoyment, and finally I pulled my dick out of my sister's lubricated ass and leaned back with a frustrated sigh.

"We need to take a break and pack the car first," I said.

Hope rubbed her dilated asshole, gently massaging the stretched ring back to its normal tiny proportions. "You're right," she said. She looked a little thoughtful for a moment. "Actually, we should pack up, grab something to eat, and then hit the road. If we have extra time on the way, we can stop at a hotel for more of this."

"That sounds good," I said. I was relieved that I had not offended her.

It turned out to be a good thing we got off to that early start. The weather turned shortly after we left town. Thick, fluffy flakes of snow began to fall. According to the radio, the worst of that storm was behind us. I looked down from the snow caking the windshield to my sister's head in my lap. I had to re-evaluate, in that moment, just how good it was that we had gotten that early start.

If we had stayed long enough for a thorough fuck session, we might have been trapped in our apartment for several days. Even one or two days of unhurried time alone with my sexy sister would have been amazing. If I had to miss Christmas with our parents, but got to enjoy Hope like that...it was a tough call.

My cock was throbbing as I looked over her sexy body. That prompted a delighted moan from her throat, and she sucked insistently until I once again came in her hungry mouth. Hope had been so focused on enjoying my cock in her mouth that she was surprised to see the snow falling when she sat up. It had been snowing for half an hour. How lucky was I to have such a devoted cock-sucker for this long road trip?

The snowfall was relatively light. We actually drove out of the edge of the cold front an hour before we stopped for dinner. We discussed our plan and watched the Weather Channel. If we stopped for the night, we would probably wind up stuck until this winter storm passed. It made more sense for us to take turns driving through the night so that we would get home early, rather than risking the worst of the storm that was following us.

After dinner, Hope drove while I reclined the passenger seat and slept. I woke up when we stopped for gas several hours later. When we got out of the car, we were surprised at how much warmer it was despite the late hour. We had driven much further south, and the temperature was almost ten degrees warmer. After stretching our legs, filling the gas tank, and using the restroom, we hit the road again.

I took over behind the wheel. Hope lay back in the passenger seat and napped for a couple of hours. I listened to the radio playing quietly as I drove through the night. Every so often I would look over at my sister's sleeping form. Despite everything that we have done together, I still have to pinch myself when I see that sexy body.

Hope stretched and yawned when she woke up from her nap. She sat forward and pulled the lever to move the seat upright.

"We still have a long way to go," I said. "You can go back to sleep if you'd like."

I didn't complain, though, when her hand reached for my zipper and she lowered her head into my lap again. My sister was in no hurry this time. She slowly nursed on half of my dick for the next hour. I just enjoyed it and focused on driving. I realized with a start that she was snoring. Her soft mouth was still gently sucking me in her sleep.

Hope did not wake up when my cock finally bucked and pulsed with my orgasm. It was not the first time she had sucked me off in her sleep, but it was still unreal to me. Unfortunately, her sucking became more insistent after she had forced out the last drops of semen, when my dick was too sensitive to take that much stimulation. I was shaking as I tried unsuccessfully to coax her to stop. Finally, I pulled off of the highway so that we could take a break and refuel the car. Hope looked disappointed when she woke up and I tucked my dick back into my pants.

"People are looking this way," I whispered to her. She nodded that she understood as I carefully opened my door and stepped out to begin putting gas in the tank.

Hope made a big show of stretching and then checking her hair in her mirror before she got out of the car, for the benefit of any onlookers who might have been suspicious. Not that it mattered, really. We weren't close enough to home that we were likely to run into anyone who knew us. Still, it was always a good idea to maintain our charade at all times.

We never wanted to slip up and ruin what we had.

"I want to drive," Hope said before heading in to use the bathroom. I nodded. It was her car, after all.

When we were back on the highway, my sister revealed her glistening pussy. She had removed her panties and had replaced her sweat pants with leg warmers. It was much more awkward for me to please her while she drove, but we managed it. We spotted a big, vacant parking lot atop a hill next to the highway, and we pulled off so that we could enjoy one last frenzied fuck before we reached our parents' house.

I drove after that, since Hope's pussy was drooling cum and she wanted to play with that gooey mess and lick it from her fingers. I realized with chagrin that the parking lot had belonged to a church. I had just fucked my sister on holy ground and filled her with incestuous cum.

Sorry, Lord, I prayed silently. I didn't know it was your place.

Oh, I'm not a religious man, but it's never a good idea to antagonize the Big Guy for no reason. I hoped that he knew my apology was sincere. We would have used a different parking lot if we had known. Probably.

We stopped once more before we got to our hometown, so that Hope had the opportunity to put her pants back on in the ladies room of a gas station. It was still dark when we reached the house. We were both surprised to see Colleen's car parked in front of the house. I pulled up behind her car and turned off the engine. It was only five in the morning, and nobody was up in our neighborhood.

Hope pulled me over to her for a hungry kiss. Her hand found my crotch in the darkened car.

"I want you to fuck me again," she whispered huskily. "Do you think we can get into the house and into my bed without waking anyone up?"

"I think we can," I whispered back, giving her one last kiss before opening my door as quietly as I could.

We tried our best, but it was not to be. Colleen had been staying at the house again for the past three days, and having her there had inspired my parents' kinky libidos. I worked all this out later, when I reviewed the video footage. My parents had been fucking loudly all three of those nights, and it had kept poor Colleen wide awake and incredibly horny.

She was awake, and heard us pull up and park. Hope and I practically jumped out of our skins when we slowly opened the front door only to see our sister standing there in the hallway. She hugged Hope, and then me. Her grip was fierce as she pulled my body to hers. She was obviously naked beneath that nightgown, and her nipples pressed into my chest.

"You guys are early," she whispered after she released me. "I'm so glad you made it. I was worried when I saw the weather."

She hugged me again, and this time pressed her crotch against mine. I was completely hard, since I had expected to sneak into the house and bury my dick in Hope's horny pussy. Hope couldn't see the way Colleen was grinding against my erection. Colleen kept right on doing it as she turned to whisper to Hope.

"Are you guys tired after that road trip?"

Hope hesitated just a moment before answering. "I was planning to go right to bed. I figured we could unpack the car later, after everyone was up." She leaned in and gave each of us a peck on the cheek before turning and walking quietly down the hall to her bedroom.

It had been close to a twelve hour road trip, but I was far too worked up to sleep. Colleen could feel just how worked up I was. I was under the impression that Dave would be around, and half expected to see him poke his head out of her bedroom. It surprised me, then, when Colleen led me into her bedroom and closed the door behind us. Dave wasn't there, of course.

Later, Colleen would explain that his family was having a big Christmas gathering at his grandparents' house. Despite their engagement, she had not been invited.

Colleen kissed me hungrily, driving her tongue into my mouth and moaning as she fondled my hard dick through my pants. It took my breath away—both because the kiss was so intense, and because Colleen had only kissed me like that twice before. It was dark in Colleen's bedroom, so I could not really see her when she stepped back from me. I heard her pull the nightgown over her head and drop it to the floor, and knew that she was now completely naked less than three feet from me.

As I hastily removed my own clothes the enormity of the moment struck me. I had been eagerly anticipating sneaking into the house to fuck Hope again. Instead, I was finally going to fuck Colleen for the first time. Months earlier, I had been so close to this moment. I had even had half of my dick inside her before my father had interrupted us.

I heard my oldest sister settle quietly into her bed as I shed my underpants. My fingertips found her naked thigh, and I eased my body between her legs. Her soaked pussy lips parted around the head of my cock. She gasped as I filled her tight little channel with my length. To be honest, I was surprised at just how tight Colleen's pussy felt as I slid inside her. It wasn't just me, though.

"Jesus, you've gotten bigger!" she whispered huskily.

That didn't seem likely...but it was possible, I suppose. I wasn't going to dwell on it just now, though. Instead, I was enjoying the long-awaited pleasure of sliding my hard cock in and out of Colleen's sweet pussy. It felt amazing every time I buried myself balls-deep inside her and savored the feel of her tight wetness squeezing down on me.

Colleen shuddered and shook beneath me the fourth or fifth time I did that. "Oh, fuck!" she muttered. "It's even better than I thought!"

I had been looking forward to this moment for so long that I had given up on it ever happening. Colleen had always been my fantasy girl, my first crush. The first time I had masturbated, I had been fantasizing about her when I did it. Now that I was finally fucking her, I was taking it slowly and savoring every second. It was amazing to feel that perfect pussy spasming again and again around the shaft of my hard dick. Neither of us could believe how many times Colleen came with my dick buried inside her.

All too soon, she pushed me off of her. I groaned as my slick shaft withdrew from that heavenly pussy.

"I'm sorry, Daniel," she managed in a breathless whisper. "I'm just too sensitive right now. You just wrecked my poor little pussy, you know?"

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

I felt her sliding down the bed, and I hissed in surprise when her mouth closed on my achingly hard cock. The first time Hope had taken me into her throat, I had been surprised that she could even do it. Colleen seemed to have no gag reflex whatsoever—she took my entire length right down her throat all in one go. I could feel her lips locked around the base of my shaft and her hot breath came out of her nose as it pressed against my abdomen.

Her tongue was enthusiastically working the underside of my shaft at the same time that her throat muscles were actively swallowing more than half my length. After finally getting into her tight pussy, this was way too much for me. I barely managed to get out a strangled warning before I was erupting right down her throat. That talented throat just kept right on swallowing, until I had nothing left to give.

After she had drained me and cleaned my sloppy cock with her amazing mouth, my sister slid back up my body and rested her head on my shoulder. I had been counting in my head the porn stars I had ever seen do what she had just done to me. There were only four that I could think of. "Wow," I croaked out softly.

"Wow, indeed," she whispered, rolling her head to kiss my neck lovingly. It sent a shiver through my body, and she loved that.

I recovered my breath, and I took the opportunity to push her back and spread her thighs so that I could lick and suck her juicy pussy. The pre-dawn light gradually bathed the room, so that I could feast my eyes on Colleen's sexy body as she shook through an impressive-looking orgasm. I slid up to suck on those perky nipples even as I buried my cock inside her once again.

I had to stop and look down repeatedly. She felt so incredibly tight around me that I kept thinking I must have accidentally slipped into her ass. She growled at me the third time I did it.

"You sure love watching your dick fucking me, don't you?" Her eyes widened. "Oh! You do! I just felt you get even harder inside me."

"Do you mind if I come inside you?" I asked in a deep whisper.

"Do it!" she hissed back.

We groaned into each other's mouths as my cock shot stream after stream of molten semen deep inside my horny sister.

I worried for a while that I might have really hurt Hope's feelings that morning. It turned out, though, that she had fallen asleep in her bedroom almost immediately.

* * *

You might think that between my mom and sisters, and Brittany being in town for the holidays, that the rest of that Christmas break would have been a non-stop fuck-fest for me. I know I was prepared for that to happen. Instead, those four sexy, horny women kept getting in each others' way. In retrospect, it is comical for me to recall.

I don't know if my parents were hoping to catch me and Hope in the act, but they seemed to show up every time the two of us started anything. Four different nights, as I lay in my bed, I heard my mother and one of my sisters talking in the hallway outside my room. I couldn't help but grin, even though I was disappointed. Mom had been on her way to my bed when she had run into either Hope or Colleen who had similar designs on their little brother. Instead, they were acting as if it was a coincidence that they were still up. They talked quietly for several minutes, and then went back to their own beds, leaving me alone in mine.

Christmas morning, our family exchanged presents in the traditional manner. I had some lovely gifts, but the only one I recall now was a nice navy-blue sweat shirt that I still wear all the time. No, those presents were overshadowed by two that I will never forget—the best Christmas presents I ever got.

Brittany arrived an hour after we had cleaned up the wrapping paper from our living room. Now that she was in college, she had her own car. She took me for a ride, and we pulled into the driveway of a house I did not recognize. I gave her a quizzical look, and she leaned over and kissed me hungrily. After that kiss, she gave me a wicked grin.

"Don and Christine Phillips live here," she said. "They're an older, retired couple that I know from church. They are visiting with their daughter out of town for the holidays, and they asked me to keep an eye on their place while they are away. Come on."

It was surreal walking into this strange house, knowing we had it to ourselves. Brittany held my hand and led me into a bedroom. That bed had been slept in and was not made. She turned to me and explained, "This is the guest room. They told me I could stay here if I wanted some privacy. They know how crazy it gets at my house over the holidays."

I nodded that I understood, but I was distracted. Brittany was slowly stripping the thick winter clothes from that gorgeous body while she was talking. We had been together many times over the summer, but this was the first time I had actually seen her naked. I started to remove my own clothes but kept my eyes on her the entire time.

She was wearing only a thong when I dropped my pants and boxers. With a groan, she slid to her knees in front of me and eagerly sucked my hard dick into her hot mouth. Her hands helped me out of my pants and underwear as she slurped and moaned. I unbuttoned and removed my shirt, then had to break eye contact when I pulled off my undershirt.

"God, you are so sexy," I growled down at her.

She smiled as she slowly withdrew her mouth, kissing the tip of my dick before she stood and turned. She looked over her shoulder at me as she bent and slid those tiny panties down her long, sexy legs. Then she spread her feet slightly apart and braced her hands on the edge of the bed. "What are you waiting for?" she whispered.

I stepped forward and eased my throbbing cock head into her horny pussy. At first, I was gentle and slow. That changed abruptly.

"Stop messing around and fuck me, Daniel!" she ordered.

My hands seized her hips, and I drove my length into her. I had been a little concerned that I was being too rough, but that went away in a hurry. The harder I pounded that wet, horny pussy, the more she liked it. In no time at all, our hips were a blur as I fucked Brittany as hard as I had ever fucked anyone.

"Yes!" she cried out, over and over, as I gave her horny pussy the serious pounding it was craving.

She came hard, twice, and then sagged down onto the bed. Her head whipped around and she groaned out, "No! Don't stop!" I drove her up onto the bed as I renewed my vigorous thrusts into her insatiable pussy. That intense fuck could not last long, and all too soon I felt my balls clenching up.

"I'm going to come, Brittany," I warned her through clenched teeth. "Where do you want it?"

"Come inside me! Fill my pussy!" she gasped between thrusts. I was exploding inside her before she could say another word.

After my dick finished painting her womb, I slumped over Brittany's sexy back. My lips planted soft kisses on the back of her neck and collarbone. We could both feel my cock pulsing, still drooling my hot semen deep inside her. She shivered and then gently rolled to her side. Somehow I managed to stay inside her as I followed her body, spooning up behind her. Brittany reached her hand up and softly stroked my cheek as she turned to look at me.