Office Tryst Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want me to cum in your mouth," I grunted out? She bobbed down hard, shaking her head affirmative. I gasped for breath. My balls churned. My thighs spread, lifting high. As she slammed down, my balls erupted. I grabbed her head, holding her firmly as my first jettisoned cum blasted into her throat. Then a second, third, fourth. I pulled her down hard with each spurt. God I fucked her face hard. Her finger found my rectum, reaming me, making me flinch as her nail probed my backside. My cheeks clenched, closing my ass to her probing finger. One final spurt of cum blasted into her mouth. Holding high, my body flopped down as my orgasm passed. Dani chewed on my cock, her teeth raking the underside of my cock, pulling any fluids up into her waiting mouth. As my cock shrank, she played, flopping my meat back and forth, then sucking the head into her mouth, stretching the flaccid flesh. I humped against her lips, thrusting my hips upward, pushing my limp cock into her mouth. I dribbled more cum for her. She drained me, squeezing, sucking, stretching me hard. Dropping, she sucked my left nut into her mouth. Such sensitivity, I humped upwards, almost pushing her away. Her tongue probed my nut. She moved quickly to the other, repeating her probing. With soaked, matted hair coating my balls, she pulled back and blew cool air across the saliva slick flesh. My nuts contracted.

"My turn," she literally growled. She quickly slid her sweat suit off her butt, pushing them down her legs. Her panties remained, a bright blue against her tanned skin. She next pulled her sweat suit top off, pulling her bra free. "Start with my tits! Chew on them! Hard!" she grunted, dropping beside me, rolling to her back. Her tits stood firm, topped by her hard nipples. Looking at them, the flesh taut, they stood like small erasers. I moved quickly, leaning to suck a hard nipple into my mouth. My teeth grabbed it, nipping firmly. A grunt escaped her as she shoved her tit to my lips. "Yes," she growled. "Bite me! But don't hurt me," she whispered. I clamped down firmly, my teeth holding her, my tongue flicking back and forth quickly, mashing the hard nub against the inside of my teeth. I chewed with the intent to leave her tit puffy, tender. She pulled me hard to her tit flesh. "Yes," she growled again.

My hand slid down her belly, over her waistband of her panties. I felt her mound, my middle finger pressing against the hidden slit. I snaked my way in, sliding between her lips. I could feel the wetness, smell her muskiness permeating the room. I groaned deeply as I pushed her clit flat against the mound. I flicked it hard back and forth through the material of her panties. Her legs splayed wide, rocking in, out almost slapping her thighs together, they laying wide open again. She was controlling the speed at which I brought her orgasm forth. I pushed down her slit, pushing the material against her soaked hole, reaming the hidden sex. Her breathing halted, waiting, wanting more.

"Richard," she breathed. I traced her slit, my fingernails dancing over the material shoved between her soft lips. I moved quickly to the other tit, sucking the nipple deep into my mouth, grabbing as much flesh as I could. She arched to me, wanting me to have her. Her head thrown back, her neck long exposed, I chewed on her nipple with abandon. I pulled my hand up, shoved it under her panties, snaked down between her lips, and drove my middle finger into her wet hole. Her body jumped upwards, her legs wide capturing as much finger as possible. She ground her hips against my digit intruder. I shoved it deep, wiggling hard, fast over her wet walls. I could feel her insides at the end of my finger as I thrashed around her channel. Soaked, I pulled out slowly. Her eyes open, her tongue nipped by her own teeth, she watched my face, wondering what was next. I hesitated, knowing I wanted two fingers buried in her cunt. I aligned my fingers, and pushed down hard between her legs. Her lips parted, her hole opened, and my fingers entered swiftly. Now, two fingers scraped around the wet walls, wiggling in different directions, stuffing her box with flesh. Her grunts told me I hit the spot. "Oh God," she grunted as I hammered her sweet cunt.

"Cum for me," I stated softly. I moved my hand out of her soaked, ravaged cunt to mash her clit firmly again. I flicked my finger back and forth, rolling the sensitive flesh hard. Within seconds, her hips jumped, her breathing became ragged at best. Lifting her hips high off the floor, Dani arched to me. Her eyes closed hard, her butt cheeks flexing, lifting her ass upwards, her hips tilted, quivered, and thrust upwards hard. She bucked against me as her orgasm ripped through her core. I slowed my assault on her slit, sliding my finger slowly into her wet hole. A small, soothing, guttural groan came with my penetration. Sloppy, her flooded cunt had stretched to hold a larger tool. I pulled back to her clit. Slowly, softly, my fingertip circled the sensitive clit. As her body absorbed my soft strokes, her orgasm built quickly. In just a couple minutes, her hips again were high off the floor, her body begging for another orgasm. I accommodated, quickly bringing her to another orgasm. I slowed my strokes, letting her body fully absorb her orgasm.

"Fuck me," she whispered. I did not want rug burns on my knees, but wanted to feel her sheath wrapped around my cock. I dropped beside her. "Straddle me," I asked quietly. Moving quickly, her right leg raised, she grabbed my hard cock, slid the head along her wet slit, found her entry, and slowly lowered her body down. Humping, twisting, tilting, she gained inch after inch. As I hit bottom, she ground her body down hard. Petite, she could not get every inch. Placing her hands on my chest, she began rocking her hips back and forth, long strokes to push my cock along her clit. I could feel her focus, mash her clit hard on the in-stroke, but get her orgasm before mine. Her hand dropped between our bodies, her fingers raking over the clit. Grunting, she moved to orgasm quickly. As she thrashed my probing cock, my balls contracted as well, shooting my cum into her body for the second time. From her convulsions, I knew she had reached her orgasm as well. Grinding hard against me, she dropped to lay flat on my chest. Her tits mashed against my body felt good. We lay silently, still. Our breathing was returning to normal.

Her juices ran down my deflating cock. As she stretched out on me, her legs squeezed together, holding my cock firmly between her lips. She snuggled on me, laying her head on my chest. I leaned to kiss the top of her head. Glancing to the red wood clock on my office wall, it was just past 10:30am. Still time to get some work done.

"Time to get dressed," I whispered.

"I know," she replied.

We rose silently. I watched as she pulled her sweat suit over that magnificent body. She watched as I stuffed my cock in my shorts.

"I feel it still in my pussy," she whispered, clamping her legs together. I reached to adjust my cock. I growled affirmatively. "Biggest cock I ever had," she breathed through her clenched teeth, a smile crossing her face.

"Can we do that again," I asked?

"After lunch," she winked. I was in for a long day! My cock chubbed!

12