Niece Needs Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few seconds, their lips stayed locked until Andy pulled back. When he did though, Lily reached forward and took a handful of his shirt.

They looked into each other's eyes again for a moment before she pulled him back in. This time her mouth was open, and Andy pressed his tongue inside.

Her soft, wet tongue felt amazing against his.

"Mmm." Lily moaned into his mouth.

Andy's hand left her cheek, and he grabbed onto her bare thigh, finally getting to properly feel her.

Lily kept one hand holding Andy's shirt, pulling him in as though he was going to leave. Her other hand landed on his leg and grabbed him.

Slowly, Andy moved his hand underneath Lily's top, feeling her stomach with his fingertips as he inched higher and higher until finally, his hand cupped her tits and held them firmly.

"Ooh god," Lily moaned, "I've wanted you to do that for ages."

"Don't worry," Andy replied, "You'll be feeling it a lot."

She pulled him in again for another passionate kiss. They made out as Andy played with her small, perky tits. He rolled his thumb around her nipple, and she reached for his cock.

"Please," Lily moaned into his mouth, "Let me do it again."

"How could I say no to that?" Andy whispered.

Giving the young girl one last kiss, Andy stood up and reached for his belt. Lily moved and planted her feet on the floor on either side of Andy.

Sitting there, she looked so young and beautiful.

Andy undid his belt, pulled down his zipper, and finally allowed his jeans to fall to the floor.

Lily couldn't seem to wait any longer and grabbed his boxers, pulling them down to unleash his big, hard cock.

Her small fingers wrapped around his shaft, and Andy let out a quick moan.

"I take it you've done this sort of stuff before?" Andy asked.

She looked up at him with those beautiful eyes.

"Incest? Can't say I have." She said with a chuckle, "But yeah, I done stuff with a guy before, well, with one other guy, once."

"Okay." Andy replied, happy he was going to be taking his niece's virginity, at least.

"But he wasn't nearly as big as you." Lily said and started to stroke his dick.

"Just wait until you feel me inside of you." Andy whispered, and his right hand moved to rest on her head.

"I can't wait." Lily replied.

She licked her lips, opened her mouth and Andy watched as his cock disappeared inside of his niece.

"Oooooh god." Andy moaned, finally not having to pretend to be asleep.

Lily wrapped her lips around his cock and moaned back. She bobbed up and down for a few seconds before pulling back.

"I couldn't suck your dick properly last time, thinking I'd wake you," She said. "But this time I can."

Then she wrapped her lips around his cock again and started to bob up and down. It was a slow, loving blowjob at first. She was really enjoying it.

"Mmmm." She kept moaning around his dick.

Her lips stuck to his shaft as she moved her mouth. Her tongue was doing wonders, flicking and circling his head.

Then she started to take him deeper. For a small girl, Andy couldn't believe how far she could take his cock down her throat.

"Gllgg!" She suddenly made herself gag and pulled back, gasping a little with some spit around her mouth.

"You okay there?" Andy asked.

"Oh yeah," She said as she wiped her lip. "I'm perfect."

She grabbed his cock again and then wrapped her lips around it and began bobbing up and down faster.

Andy was loving this quicker blowjob and listening to this young girl moan around his cock. The fact that he was committing incest just turned him on more.

"Oh god, Lily," Andy moaned, "That feels so good."

"Mmmm." Lily moaned back.

She kept sucking his dick for ages, making herself gag occasionally when she tried to deep throat him.

After a while though, Andy needed something else.

He pulled her head back, and before she could react, he shoved his mouth against hers.

"Mmm." Lily moaned as they made out.

Andy manoeuvred her up the bed until he was lying on top of her, her legs wrapped around him.

She ripped off his shirt, leaving Andy fully naked. Then when they carried on making out, her hands were all over his back. She was so small and so fucking hot.

Andy unbuttoned her top and pulled it off, finally getting to see her tits properly.

He leant down and took one of her nipples into his mouth.

"Oh god, Yes!" Lily moaned out.

Her hand was rubbing Andy's head as he licked and sucked on her nipple. His hands were grabbing her hips, feeling her all over.

Then he moved to the other perky nipple, and Lily moaned even louder.

"Oh my god... fuck!" She moaned, "I love it, suck on my tits."

After that Andy started to kiss down her beautiful body. Pressing his lips against the young girl's stomach until he moved lower and lower.

When his face was between her legs, Lily was panting like crazy. He hooked his fingers around her shorts and pulled them off. Looking back up, he got the perfect view of her tight, young, smooth, wet pussy.

He grabbed her thighs and pushed her legs wide apart.

Ever so slowly, Andy leant forward until his tongue touched her wet lips.

"Oooh god...." Lily panted, "Yes... Uncle Andy."

"Mmmm." Andy moaned back. Her sweet nectar tasted delicious as his tongue ran up and down her slit.

Gently sucking one lip into his mouth, he massaged it with his tongue as Lily moaned.

Pulling his head back just a little, he saw her swollen clit just waiting for him.

Moving forward, his tongue pressed against her again, and Lily moaned even louder.

"Ooooh fuuuucck!" She shouted, "that's it... eat me! Eat my pussy."

Andy was doing just that, swirling his tongue and flicking around her throbbing clit. Her legs were shaking and jittering around him as he mastered playing with her clit.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck..." Lily panted and gripped onto the sheets. "I'm gonna cum.. please make me cum! Oh fuck, make me cum!"

"Mmmmm!" Andy moaned. He had no intentions on stopping.

Licking her,, he found the exact spot, and he attacked it over and over again as she moaned louder and louder.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming!" She panted, and then it hit her. "Fuuuuuuccckk meeeeeeeee!!!!"

Lily panted and moaned like a wild animal. Her legs spasmed around Andy's head as his face was met with her juices pouring out of her. Andy never stopped licking, enjoying every second of this incestual lust.

When she finally stopped cumming, she grabbed her uncle's head and pulled him up until they were face to face. Once again, he leant down and kissed her passionately.

Both naked, her smooth legs ran up and down his body as they pressed together.

"Are you ready?" Andy asked, feeling his cock tap against her wet pussy.

"Wait," She panted, "let me go on top. I might need warming up to this big cock."

Andy chuckled and agreed.

Flipping over, he watched his young, small niece straddle him. He rested his hands on her thighs while he stared at her small, perky tits as she moved.

She grabbed his cock and lined it up with her pussy, and with a deep breath, she lowered herself down.

"Fuucking hell!" Andy moaned as her lips slowly opened and allowed his head to push inside of her.

"Oh god, that's big!" Lily whimpered but held his head inside of her.

Andy just kept a grip on her thighs as he watched his niece slowly impale herself more and more with his cock.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck, it's like you're splitting me in two." She panted.

It was a beautiful sight, this young, stunning woman, completely naked as her small body took his cock.

When her skin touched his and Andy realised he was balls deep in the girl, they both let out a loud moan.

It took a few minutes for Lily to adjust to his size, but then she started to move her hips back and forth, grinding on Andy with his cock deep inside of her.

He watched the young girl riding his cock, lifting his hands to play with her tits and listening to her moan.

"So deep, you're so deep." She panted.

"You're so fucking tight." Andy moaned back.

That was when she planted forward and pressed her tongue into his mouth. She started to raise herself up and down on his cock, properly riding him.

Andy reached around and held onto her ass, feeling her cheeks bounce as she moved.

"Ooooh god Andy!" Lily kept moaning into his mouth.

Her wet, tight pussy moved up and down his cock like a fucking glove.

With no effort at all, Andy flipped them both over so Lily was lay on her back and he was between her legs. She lifted them into the air and wrapped them around her uncle's body as he started to fuck her faster.

"Oooh god! Fuck! Fuck me! Yes!" Lily kept moaning.

"You like that? Your uncle's cock?" Andy moaned back.

"Yes! Fuck yes, I do!" Lily moaned and kissed him again.

Both of their bodies were hot and pressed together, and the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy was like heaven.

"Andy.... Andy.... Oh god, I'm gonna cum again!" Lily moaned.

"Cum for me," Andy whispered. "Cum from your uncle fucking you."

"Oooooh fuuuuucck yeeeeesss!!" Lily moaned out louder than ever.

Her pussy clenched around his cock as she spasmed around his body. She was so tight, so hot, it was getting too much.

"I'm gonna cum." Andy warned.

"It's ookayy!" Lily moaned through her orgasm, "cum in me!"

"Are you sure?" Andy asked, but he knew he was already past the point of no return.

"Yes! Cum in me! Cum inside your niece's pussy!" She moaned.

Andy kept pumping into her faster and faster as his balls started to tighten.

"Fuuuucckkkk I'm cummingg!!" Andy roared out.

Lily was rubbing his body, lifting her legs up and down him.

"Yeees!" She moaned for him, staring into his eyes. "Cum for me, cum deep in me!"

Andy kept panting and moaning as he unloaded a gallon of cum into his niece.

For a while, he lay on top of her, both of them sweating and gasping for air. When he finally rolled off, they laid next to each other.

"So, that actually happened." Lily said with a heavy breath.

"You know," Andy said, "When I move out, you can come and see me whenever you want."

Lily turned and smiled at him with her beautiful face.

"You mean that?" She asked.

"Definitely," Andy told her, "I think we have a while until your parents get back."

Lily's face lit up.

A few minutes later, Lily was on her hands and knees as Andy fucked her from behind. He looked at her small body as his cock disappeared into her over and over.

She came, and then Andy filled her up with another load of cum.

After that, they didn't want to give anything away, so Andy went back downstairs, and Lily stayed in her room.

--

"I can't believe you're leaving!" Shannon said, hugging Andy at the door.

"I know, thank you for everything." Andy replied.

"Next time you get fired," Connor then said, "don't call me, okay?"

"Thanks bro." Andy said.

"Lily, come say bye to your uncle." Shannon said.

Just past Connor and Shannon, Lily stood there smiling. They didn't know that she had given him a proper goodbye just an hour earlier. By riding his cock.

"Bye Uncle Andy," Lily said and hugged him, "I'll see you soon."

"Bye Lily, behave for these two." Andy joked.

"Oh, I will." Lily replied.

And just like that, Andy's time of living with his brother was over. He had regained his confidence, and it's safe to say his time there definitely did not go how he expected.