Neighbours with Benefits Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit down." she winked, and as soon as my arse hit the velour she had my cock in her mouth and was squeezing my balls and a stray finger slid underneath and tickled my arsehole!

It didn't take long for the Viagra to do its magic for the second time of the night and the blood filled it to the brim!

Boy, could Sally suck a cock! Her tongue was like velvet and a couple of times I thought she was going to suck my balls up through my piss hole.

Satisfied it was hard enough .... and it was now so hard, it hurt, Sally sexily pushed me back onto the sofa then stood up and straddled me, until she had my cockhead rubbing against her slit .... then she delicately lowered herself until my 60 year old cock was filling her young married cunt.

I went to speak, but she put a manicured finger onto my lips as she built up a head of steam fucking me like a porn star and all I had to do was lie back and 'think of England' watching her tits bounce like balloons in the wind. After 5 minutes or so she visibly tired, rolling her hips and grinding down on the base of my dick.

"My turn now." I winked and helped her off and onto her back by cock swinging between my legs.

Sally looked a bit surprised when I didn't move to fuck her but went in face first, running my tongue up and down her hot gash, and edging my shoulder under her thigh until I raised it in the air making her cunt a bit tighter and more sensitive for my tongue.

When I pushed two fingers in her hole Sally sighed and grabbed my head, then began panting and grinding as I twisted my fingers and concentrated my tongue on her clit which was so hard it felt like a marble.

"Oh fuck Carlo!" Sally howled, "what the fuck? Oh sweet Jesus!" Followed by "Ooohh, ooh ....eek.. eek ... ooh-ya fucker ..... Yes... yes fucking YES!" The next thing I knew was I got a mouthful of something hot, sweet and sticky as she had a muscular orgasm, leaving her gasping and shaking.

I pulled away and Sally gripped her pulsating pussy.

"Fucking Hell... it's still fucking throbbing." She grinned.

"Enjoy that?" I asked as I stood up, tugging some more blood into my cock.

"Too fucking right," she sighed, "I can't remember the last time I got licked out ... and never like that, and that's the truth."

"Hmmmm," I chuckled waggling my cock, "I think I might need some more of your special talents to get this hard again."

"My pleasure." Sally grinned grabbing my cock and quickly wanking it then taking it in her mouth where she proceeded to suck it back to life; and even sliding he fingers between my arse and push her finger in my arse, which made me jump slightly; but it was more fun than I'd have ever have expected and alongside her sexy blowjob; my cock was soon plenty hard enough, and with one eye on the clock got between my neighbours legs and pushed forward, my cock finding her hole like a guided missile.

In many ways 'a fuck is a fuck' but at my age fucking a sexy young woman with huge tits in her living room was very much more than 'just a fuck' .... it was fucking amazing; and because I'd fucked my lady friend a few hours earlier, lasted much longer than expected, until I got a mischievous idea.

"How'd you like me to 'cum in your back door' sweetheart?"

"Of God ... yes!" Sally gasped eyes wide open.

We fumbled to get her on her hands and knees, then I slid two fingers in her cunt, scooped some goo out and smeared it onto her ring, cheekily sliding them in up to my knuckles to see how receptive she was .... and she was.

My cock slid in two or three inches very easily, making her groan .... then I went straight into overdrive buggering her with a vengeance, until she was screaming like a bitch on heat.

The sight of my cock in her arsehole soon got too much for me and I first felt my orgasm as it tingled in my toes, and up my legs until my balls tightened and with my cock now buried balls deep in her young arse ... I spurted twice, groaning gutturally as Sally threw her head back grunting "Yes, yes, yes .... you dirty bastard .... YES!"

As I withdrew and flopped backwards into a sitting position I could see her arsehole pulsing and dribbles of spunk leaking out.

Sally covered it with her hand and twisted around to stand up.

"Fuck Carlos .... how much did you shoot? There's fucking loads coming out." Sally drunkenly chuckled.

I think she was exaggerating; but I don't know who or what she was comparing me to -- maybe her husband wasn't a 'shooter' like me.

Sally wobbled off to get cleaned up and I quickly dressed, but waited for her return before I went home.

A couple of minutes later she returned, still sexily naked, "Fuck that was good .... all of it, especially you fucking my arse ..... Nick's not interested but me?" She raised her eyebrows and laughed.

"Are you going now?" She asked, "you can stay if you want."

"No .... thanks .... but it's best all around if I go home."

It was fun watching her waddle nakedly to the back door, where we kissed like teenagers.

As I opened the door, I turned ... "You know where I am when you get bored .... and I'm nicely discrete."

12