My Two Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was," I stated simply before sighing again, "I promised Mum I wouldn't get involved."

"You speak about her a lot, even in front of your father. You love her a lot, don't you?"

"I promised I wouldn't be moving out anytime soon. I don't want to leave her alone." Wrapping an arm around her, I added softly, "But I don't like knowing he's leaving you alone too."

"Did he cheat on your mother?" she asked bluntly. My silence answered her question, feeling her wrap an arm across my chest. "I know you promised her, so I won't press you too hard."

"Mum was left hurt, and I don't want you to be hurt either."

"I won't be as I'll make sure I talk to your father and hope he's honest."

"Hate to see you split up as I know you're happy with him otherwise."

"I am happy, but I don't like the idea of him lying to me. And if he's done it before..."

I didn't add anything as I knew what we were both thinking. I stayed late enough that Dad was walking in the door when I was leaving. We shook hands, genuinely happy to see me as always, and he then joked about me looking after his fiancée because he couldn't come home. I knew they were engaged though hadn't set a date for the wedding just yet. Now I wondered if it would happen...

Explaining to Mum over breakfast the next morning, as I'd arrived home late enough that she'd already gone to bed, she assured me that I'd kept my promise and that by not answering her questions, I'd actually answered without needing to say a word.

"Mark, do me a favour, please... Continue to be her friend while she's with your father. I think she's going to need you going forward too."

"But if he's cheating again..."

"Hopefully he isn't. I've not met this woman, but I'm certainly not going to sit here and hope she's hurt too."

"Yeah... Maybe he is just working late, but I just don't know..."

With what might happen with my mother and then worrying about Candice and my father, I found solace in focusing on my studies as exam time was looming and I was spending more and more time in my bedroom with my nose buried in my notes and textbooks as I continued preparations. There were still the occasional few hours I'd spend with my friends, and I made sure I spent plenty of time with my mother, but in those last couple of weeks before my exams, even she seemed to back off enough so I wasn't overly distracted.

Finishing my last exam a couple of weeks later left me with an overwhelming sense of relief and satisfaction as I was confident I'd done well. Walking out of the hall where the exam had taken place, I checked my phone to see a message from my mother.

Date night tonight, baby, as we need to celebrate the end of your exams.

Love you so much. xxx

I don't think I stopped smiling as I drove home and then spent the afternoon lazing about, the sense of relief that I could put studying to the side until I started university in February was almost overwhelming. Six years of hard work had been worth it as I knew I was going to get the results required to enter university.

Mum breezed in the door in the late afternoon, greeting me with the usual smile and soft kiss on the lips. Letting me know she was going to get ready straight away, I joked about joining her in the shower, something I often did nowadays. She stopped and glanced back at me. "Maybe one day soon, baby," she said softly, "It's been a long time since I enjoyed showering with a man."

"You know I'd join you in a heartbeat, Mum."

"Go and get ready, baby. I'm going to be your hot date again tonight."

She wore that little red dress again that she knew I absolutely adored on her, leaning up to my ear and asking, "Do you think I'm wearing any panties tonight, baby?"

"You're such a tease, Mum."

"I love teasing you, baby. I know it might be too much sometimes..."

"I tease you enough in return."

Dinner was at a restaurant we'd enjoyed plenty of times before we visited a couple of pubs, enjoying a single drink before Mum practically dragged me to another new club that we were trying out for the first time. It was rather busy as expected as Mum bought the first round for us, sipping at our drinks until our glasses were empty and we headed out onto the dancefloor.

Within one song, my hands were cupping her arse and she moaned softly as there was no missing how hard I was. "So hard for me, baby," she whispered, "I'm sorry..."

"I don't mind, Madeline. It's just a reminder to you that I find you so fucking sexy."

Leaning up to kiss me on the cheek, she rested her head against my shoulder as we swayed to the music. Then I felt her hand gently caress the obvious bulge and I shuddered. "My god... It feels big, baby. I mean nice and thick too..."

Taking a chance, I kissed her again and she quickly opened her mouth enough that I could slide my tongue into her mouth. I think it was a case of finally giving in at least a little bit as I felt her arms wrap tightly around me neither of us was ready to break the kiss too quickly. When she moaned softly again, I pulled her even tighter to my body, feeling her almost rubbing herself against my erection. We only broke apart to catch our breath.

Resting her forehead against my chest, I stroked her back as I felt her take a couple of deep breaths. She eventually turned her head to rest against me again, swaying to the music as I felt her sigh. We stayed late into the night, enjoying a couple more drinks, but there wasn't another kiss like that we'd shared. I knew it was Mum holding back again, and even my still somewhat immature mind understood why.

Walking in the front door of our home later, there was no hesitation in following her into her bedroom. Helping her out of her dress as usual, she helped me undress down to my underwear, her hand grazing over the tent in my underwear more than once.

"You're so hard, baby," she whispered, "And it turns me on so much that I know you're so hard because of me."

"I think about you every single time I jerk off, Mum," I confessed, "I barely watch porn anymore because why would I need to when I just close my eyes and think about everything that I want to do with you?"

Standing up, she leaned up to kiss me before she reached behind her back and, before I knew it, her bra was falling down her chest to expose her breasts to me for the first time. I know my jaw dropped as they were a thing of beauty. Despite being closer to forty than thirty-five, there was surprisingly little sag, still sitting high on her chest, but it was her nipples that made my mouth water as I just wanted to suckle on them immediately.

Sitting on the edge of the bed as she always did, I slowly took off her heels, noticing her excitement in how she was breathing, as I slowly rolled off each thigh-high stocking. With her legs bare, I ran my fingers up and down each leg until I just barely grazed the obviously wet fabric of her panties. Just that earned a whimper as I finally took a chance and reached up to put fingers in the band of her panties.

Lifting herself up enough that I could drag them down, I did it ever so slowly as Mum bit her bottom lip, eventually taking them off completely and I held them to my nose without giving it a second thought. I groaned as I inhaled her scent for the first time before I spread her legs enough that I could see her pussy for the first time. There was a trimmed triangle of hair above her otherwise well-groomed slit, and it glistened with her excitement.

"How you look at me, baby," she whispered.

"I love you, Mum... I love you so much."

"Come to bed, baby. Take off your underwear before you do."

Standing up and lowering my underwear, I loved how her eyes lit up and she licked her lips before I slid under the sheets to join her in bed. I wasn't sure how much further she would want to go. I knew we both desired each other, and we'd already crossed more than one line.

"I can't go further, baby," she finally said, gazing into my eyes, "But would you like to masturbate with me?"

"I'd love to, Mum. Can I watch you first?"

"We'll do it together, baby. But yes, I want you to watch me. I think about you all the time when I do it too."

It was the most erotic thing I'd watched in my life, Mum caressing her entire body before she finally focused on pleasing her pussy. I thought she might have used a dildo, and I wouldn't have been offended if she did, but she only used her fingers while I stroked my cock. I didn't last that long, and when it came time for me to cum, she said it was okay to cum on her. I left quite a few streaks of cum on her stomach as she enjoyed her own orgasm within a couple of minutes.

Waking in the morning with her in my arms, she rolled over and blushed immediately. "I wasn't that drunk last night, baby. We needed to do something to relieve the tension between us." When her eyes started to glisten, I pulled her close. "I want to do so much more, baby, but I'm your mother and we shouldn't be doing anything like this. I want to have sex with you..."

"As much as I want to make love to you, Mum," I whispered.

That made her cry even harder, feeling her clutching at my body. "I'm sorry, baby... I know this is difficult for you too. If you want to stop and..."

"No!" I exclaimed, pulling her tighter to me, "Mum... It's more than okay. I love just being naked in bed with you, able to feel your body against mine, your soft skin on my fingers. Honestly, you're so fucking beautiful, I can just spend hours looking at you..."

"You love me so much, baby. Just know I love you equally if not more. You're my only child, the only man in my life that I love."

Getting up for breakfast, I loved seeing her naked body after she opened the curtains, the morning sunlight giving her a glow that made her look even more beautiful. Throwing on a tiny robe, I slid out of bed, Mum's eyes gazing down my body and stopping at my obvious erection. Pressing herself into my body again, she left a kiss on my cheek.

"Put some shorts on before joining me in the kitchen," she said softly.

The rest of the weekend passed by with the pair of us flirting incessantly. I didn't miss the fact Mum wore a skirt that Saturday and a dress on Sunday that flashed me her pussy as she refused to wear panties the entire time. She invited me to her bedroom on Saturday night where we masturbated together again, heading to bed early so we could do it more than once. The third time she did, I simply sat between her legs and watched her use a dildo on herself, but the entire time, she moaned my name until she climaxed ever so strongly, I held her in my arms for a few minutes as she continued to shake and shudder.

With a couple of months off through the holiday period and into the new year while I waited to start university, I turned my part-time job into a full-time gig as I didn't want to be stuck at home bored, plus Mum knew I'd offer to pay rent when I worked full-time. She didn't need any money from me as her salary was fantastic, and the house was paid off, but I could still help with bills.

I'd usually pop in to visit my Dad after work at least once a week, and occasionally on a weekend. I would always find Candice at home in the apartment and only on the odd occasion would my father be present. Candice would enjoy it when I offered to help with dinner, and conversation always flowed easily when we ate at the table before sitting together on the couch. They were still engaged and were discussing marriage plans. She had confronted my father about what happened with my mother. To his credit, he told her the truth, stating it was simply embarrassment as to why he didn't go into detail.

Though Candice believed him, they had attended pre-marital counselling as although Candice wanted to trust him, and she still genuinely loved him, she wanted to be sure about the relationship before allowing him to slide another ring on her finger.

"Mark, I have to admit one thing. I simply love how you come over at least once a week, knowing your father probably won't be here, and yet you'll spend the time with me. I know I'll never be any sort of mother figure to you given that you're closer to nineteen than eighteen now anyway, but when I do marry your father, I do hope that we'll be good friends."

"Absolutely," I assured her, pulling her closer to me, "I enjoy spending time with you. Given that you're not even thirty anyway..."

"That'd doesn't bother you, does it? The fact I'm over twenty years younger than your father."

"That's entirely your decision and I'm not going to judge. If you love my father, and you're happy, that's all that matters."

"And he has a young man as a son that I know I'm going to love too."

"You do?"

"How could I not when your affection for me is obvious?"

Meeting her blue eyes, she wasn't lying. It was hard not to feel love for her as a friend considering how accepting of me that she was from the first time we met. And with all the time we spent in each other's company, it wasn't a real surprise that there was a close relationship. I knew many other young men and women at school had divorced parents and new adults introduced to their lives. It wasn't always smooth sailing.

Mum told me that she would be having friends over on Saturday night. With no other plans as my friends were still not old enough to go to pubs, and with nothing else to really interest me, I suggested that I'd just barricade myself in my bedroom, maybe do a little gaming, while she enjoyed a night with her friends.

But I'll admit to a little curiosity when it came to the gossip, and I definitely want to hear my mother discuss sex if that's what they talked about. Most of her friends were the same age as my mother. Most had children of their own too. My mother was the last to have her marriage end in divorce as the other three had already joined the 'Ex-Wives' club.

Waiting until they'd enjoyed dinner and were gathered in the living room, they were sitting back sharing more than one bottle of wine, plenty of laughter mixed in with all the conversation. I stuck to the shadows as I waited for the conversation to take a turn.

"How are things here, Madeline?" Gemma asked.

"Wonderful, to be honest. Mark is such a wonderful young man. I'm proud to call him my son."

I felt myself smiling as her three friends collectively swooned. "Have you gone any further with him yet?" Emily wondered.

"No further than some mutual masturbation," Mum admitted to my surprise. She discussed what we were doing?

"When will you finally make love?" Rebecca asked, "Trust me on this one, Madeline. When you finally make love, it'll be the best thing ever. I thought my husband loved me. Nothing compared to the love of a son for his mother, and that first time I made love with Daniel, that was it. I knew nothing would ever compare to that."

"I still can't believe you admitted it!" Mum exclaimed.

"You know she's not the only one," Gemma said softly before sipping at her wine, "I did my best not to give into temptation regarding my two sons. I couldn't help being seduced by my oldest. I was lonely and needed to be loved. I'm not bitter it didn't last as he's now happy with his fiancée. But my youngest is ever so sweet that I knew I needed to almost teach him. After we made love a few times, I knew I was teaching him for my own benefit."

Everyone then looked at Emily. "Oh please, you know the present I had for Adam on his eighteenth birthday was my pussy. He loves his mummy."

"I know you three share that with your boys, and I know I love Mark the same... But there's still that voice in the back of my head..."

Rebecca took my mother's hand, squeezing it affectionately. "We all have doubts from time to time, Madeline. What you have to do is ensure that it's your son who takes the lead most of the time. But if it's that obvious what they want and it's simply nerves about making that step then there is nothing wrong with you as his mother to take the lead and finally take him to bed."

"Do you want to have sex with Mark?" Gemma asked bluntly.

Mum nearly started to cry as she nodded her head. "I want to make love more than anything," she nearly sobbed, "My heart hurts so much because I know it's what he wants too. But he's still eighteen and has his life ahead of him. I'm thirty-eight and I know I'm only going to get older..."

"He's your son and he'll love you all his life," Emily assured my mother.

"When does he turn nineteen?"

"April time," Mum replied, sniffing a few times, "His birthday is a month after mine."

Rebecca squeezed her hand again. "The three of us share something wonderful with our boys, Madeline. I wouldn't change a thing. Every night I go to bed with a young man who loves me unconditionally. Emily and Gemma have that same pleasure. There is no greater love than a mother for his son and vice versa. Frankly, there's a reason why they joke about young men replacing their fathers because, let's be honest, our sons will definitely fuck us better than their fathers but, more importantly, love us wholeheartedly, doing everything to make us as happy as they can."

"I'm totally in love with my son," Gemma admitted, "I can't bear the thought of him wanting to end things."

"Adam never will with me because he's devoted to me totally," Emily stated.

"Do you think Mark feels the same way for you?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes," Mum said softly, "He hasn't told me about a single woman he's been interested in since the first date night we had. I think the only woman that could possibly come close would be..." She stopped and laughed to herself. "Well, it would actually be Candice."

"Hang on, is that your ex-husband's new fiancée?" Gemma wondered.

"Yeah. I've never met her, but Mark adores her. She's apparently a real sweetheart. He's shown me a few pictures they've taken of the pair of them. I don't think either of them would actually do anything as they're obviously just close friends... But considering she's only ten years older than him..."

"He's in love with you, Madeline," Emily assured her, "I think you need to take the lead. Take him into your bedroom, get as naked as you've been before, then guide his cock inside you and the moment he cums inside you the first time..."

Rebecca moaned softly. "Mmm. I still remember the first time Daniel slid inside me. Immediately, I knew it was the right thing. Then when he came inside me, albeit a little quickly, that sealed it for us."

"Adam is insatiable and matches my libido perfectly," Emily added, "He's just like your son. Young, constantly horny and willing to satisfy his mother. And he didn't hesitate when I showed him my naked body on his eighteenth. Any plans we had ended as we spent all night in bed. Honestly, every mother should be like this with her son. The one man who will always be devoted to you."

"I remember the first time James went down on me," Gemma practically moaned, "He now loves licking my pussy. Does it every single day."

"Got to teach them young that eating pussy is a must," Rebecca exclaimed, the four women chuckling away, "Though once Daniel learned what got me off, my god, he just owns me completely some evenings. He'll have dinner cooked for me, then he'll take me to the shower and almost make me cry when washing me before he takes me to bed and spends what feels like hours using his fingers and tongue before we finally make love."

"Do you think it happens a lot?" Mum wondered, "Mothers and sons..."

"Of course," Emily replied adamantly, "But because it's illegal, no one talks about it. Take a room of one hundred mothers and sons, and those that aren't fucking probably wonder what it would be like if they did."

"Trust us," Rebecca added, "This is definitely what Mark wants. He obviously wants to be with you, Madeline. We see how he looks at you. He's in love. And you're in love with him."

123456...9