My Son Gets the Hots for Me! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, without saying a word our mouths opened and we kissed; a first peck, then a firmer contact, then a full-blooded smooch. Our probing excited tongues twisted and turned and explored; our lips slid deliciously and wetly over each other's mouth as our frantic incest took place.

I could feel Chris's penis moving in and out of me, steadily pushing into my depths then pulling almost all the way out again. I could even hear, above the roar of the blood pounding in my head, the sound of our hot sexual contact; of our incestual love-making.

I shut my mind to the worry about whose cock it was that was thrilling me so; instead I just let its hardness, its power, bring me upwards and upwards towards my much needed climax. I knew I couldn't stop now - I was going to have a wonderful orgasm on the end of my son's penis and I couldn't give a damn!

It was what I'd been needing, perhaps even asking for...and now all I wanted was more and more of his delicious length and thickness.

"Oh Chris, darling, lover, fuck me, fuck me!" I moaned, my pelvis grinding hard against his, "More - harder, yes, harder!"

It was going to be quick; it wasn't going to take me long to orgasm now - my body was out of control. My quivering cunt, my needy vagina, was almost devouring the warm stiff flesh that had penetrated to my core and still I wanted more.

"Oooooh yessssss come on," I cried, panting fast, "Please don't stop - I'm almost there!"

"Oooh fuck, fuck, fuck," grunted Chris, his hips pumping his penis energetically, "Yes, yesss, yesssss Mum."

"Make me cum - make me cum!" I yelled, "I'm gonna cum...gonna cum...cummmmm!"

My brain was fried; just unable to make sense of things as my orgasm began to grow. I was insatiable now; my hands clawing at Chris's back, my vagina squeezing, grasping, sucking at his wonderful penis.

From somewhere out there I heard Chris's breathing change now, frantic intakes of much needed oxygen powering his body to thrill mine.

And then everything burst open; suddenly I was there, screaming, howling perhaps as an incredibly powerful climax tore through me like a tornado. I felt my whole body turning into a sex organ as his strong penis continued to drive into me.

My body wanted his essence, wanted his entire being inside me and all I could do was to cry out with delight while deep tremors of lust and desire sent me into orbit.

"Oh God - it's wonderful," I managed to say, "Keep going - please don't stop yet."

I was on the crest of a massive and powerful tsunami that was obliterating all before it; that was turning my insides to liquid and my cunt into a furnace.

Beside me, almost on top of me now, Chris was still pumping his penis into me but now his movements were almost random, his long thrusts had become short sharp jerks. He was panting hard as sprays of sweat fell on me from his fevered brow and his breath came hot against my neck.

"Oh Mum, I'm gonna cum...Mum, I can't hold it - gonna cum!" he cried, Yessss - yessss, its cumming! Ooooh! Uuuuuuuuhhhhhh!"

"Cum with me!" I cried out, "I'm still cumming! I can't stop!"

There was a moment of complete nothing; total stillness; then his floodgates opened.

"Oooh fuck - uuuuuhhhh!" he grunted as I felt his penis swell and let loose; an incredible warmth of hot sperm filling me, spilling into my womb, oozing from my frantic pussy; a sucking, clinging, hungry pussy that knew no bounds.

Moments later and I fell silent now as the pure climax of our love-making took over everything - then I remembered nothing...until I felt Chris's tender hand on my cheek, caressing and smoothing me.

"Oh Chris - where am I?" I asked, panicking briefly and shaking my head to reboot my brain.

"I think you passed out Mum," he said calmly, "You looked so relaxed; you'd got a lovely smile too."

"Oh Chris - how'd you do that?" I asked as my mind cleared, "No-one's ever made me do that before."

"I think it was you Mum," he replied, "You needed that so much; it was like you were so tense and then..."

"...And then you made love to me," I answered, kissing his warm lips, "You were brilliant!"

"You weren't so bad either," he replied, "I'll sleep well now!"

I laughed lightly and happily, feeling my vagina squeezing at his still embedded penis; feeling his cock jerk in response.

"Mmmmm, so will I, I think," I said dreamily, "Oh, I feel so much better."

I was relaxing fast now, sliding easily down into a dream world, my body and mind both replete.

"Are you going to sleep?" Chris asked from somewhere nearby.

"Mmmmmm," I hummed in reply, my brain slowly shutting down.

"Don't you want to clean up?" he asked, his voice light and distant.

"No - I just want to go to sleep," I managed to say, "Stay with me, lover."

"Yeah Mum, of course I will," I heard, "Always."

Together, still united, we drifted into sleep; both of us now so relaxed, so fulfilled that not even the sweat-soaked sheets; the trickles of wetness around my pussy or Chris's warm breath on my cheek could stir me.

I'd definitely fallen for my wonderful son and he certainly had the hots for me.