My New Life in a Frat Ch. 03

Story Info
Jennifer prepares for her party.
5k words
4.64
17.9k
32

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in a groggy haze. Everything was sore and everything was sticky. I rolled over and pushed everything to the floor. I looked around the room and it was like I was seeing everything in a whole new light.

What was I doing here? Why was I still here? Why did I go along with all of this stuff? Where was this going to take me besides getting fucked tonight?

There was a knock on the door as the lock clicked and the door opened. Rich tucked his head around the door smiling.

"Good morning Jennifer!" He said far to chipper for the morning.

I winced at the name and he saw my expression and stopped.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"It's just, I don't know what I'm still doing here. Don't get me wrong it's been a crazy roller coaster adventure but this isn't me."

"You're nervous about tonight" he said as he walked over the bed and sat down next to me. "I get it. You probably feel like you are coming down from a high." He looked at me.

I thought about it and that seemed to be accurate. I remember yesterday feeling like everything was fine and I was just going along with everything but I sucked guys' cocks. I came while a crazy Russian lady pegged my ass in front of every guy here.

"This is just all too much" I said, hanging my head not wanting to look Rich in the eyes.

"Look, let's take it slow. We had plenty of time before the party tonight. How about you get up and take a shower. The bathroom is empty and you can take your time for yourself. How's that sound? "

I nodded. That actually sounded really good. Rich stood up and held out both his hands and I put mine in his and he lifted me up. Everything was really sore and my legs were shaking. It took me a second but stabilized. Rich stood to the side and I slowly walked to the bathroom.

Once in the empty bathroom I turned on the shower and it was instantly warm. I just stood there soaking in the warm cleansing water. I could smell as the salty scent of jizz melted off of me. I grabbed a bar of soap and started scrubbing myself.

As I cleaned myself I jumped at the sudden noise of someone whistling at me. I looked and saw Adam, the guy I promised to let fuck me. He was naked and his hard cock was pointing right at me.

"Well well well alone at last."

His grin did not make me feel comfortable. As he took steps toward me I took steps back.

"Wait right now is not a good time" I pleaded holding my hands out to stop him but he continued on like the Terminator.

"Oh, I think now is the perfect time," he said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the wall.

He pressed my face into the wall and I could feel his hard cock pressing into me.

"Please don't" I begged him, "I'm not ready, I can't do this anymore."

"You owe me bitch" he growled in my ear before he nibbled my ear lobe. "I'm going to fuck you harder than that Russian bitch. I'm going to breed your sissy whore ass."

I tried to push him away and to slip his grasp but it was hopeless. He began to rub his hard cock in between my ass cheeks searching for my hole. Once he found it he began to push into me.

"No," I pleaded uselessly.

Suddenly there was another voice. Loud and authoritative.

"Adam! Not now." It was Rich!

"This bitch owes me a debt."

"And she'll pay it but not. Now." His words left no argument.

Adam growled and shoved me into the wall and he stormed out of the bathroom. I didn't move. I realized I was shaking in fear. I didn't even realize Rich turned the water off until he wrapped a towel around me. He guided me out of the bathroom and down the hall.

When we reached my room and closed the door and then led me to the bed. I sat down trying to hold back tears.

"Forget about Adam. After tonight you won't even care about him."

"What is supposed to happen tonight? I'm gonna lose my virginity? In front of everyone? So everyone can see I'm some sort of sissy faggot?"

" You don't necessarily have to lose your virginity tonight. "

I stopped and looked at him in surprise.

"If that's what you are worried about I can fuck you right now."

I gulped. I didn't know what to say. Was that my only issue? Did I even want Rich to fuck me? He has been protecting me and training me. I owed him more than I owed Adam.

" Do you want to fuck me? " I asked not really knowing what answer I wanted.

" Babe I've been wanting to fuck you since I first brought you into my room. "

My mouth hung open in shock.

" Then why haven't you joined in with the rest of the guys? "

"That's not really my style. I didn't want to be just another guy in line."

I put a hand on his thigh and he looked into my eyes. He ran a hand through my long blonde hair and then he kissed me. I'd never been kissed by a man before but it felt really good. I kissed him back.

When we broke the kiss I was aware of both of our erections.

"Should I get the cage?" I asked.

"You aren't my prisoner." He said tenderly and then kissed me again this time pushing me back to lay on the bed.

I felt my dick press against his and he pressed his hips into mine as he kissed my neck. He sent shivers down my spine at his tenderness.

"Oh Rich." I moaned.

"Call me Dick." He whispered into my ear.

"Dick." I said breathlessly.

I pulled at his shorts and he helped to get them off. I felt his hard cock now and he was huge. He was easily the biggest dick in the house.

"I think I know why they call you Dick, Dick." I chuckled.

" I didn't want to hurt you."

" You could never hurt me," I said, biting my lip.

He kissed me again and then pushed me to roll over. I eagerly did and his hands pulled at my hips and I stuck my ass into the air. He leaned over me and pressed his huge cock against my freshly cleaned skin. He grabbed the bottle of lube and I felt the liquid drip onto my asshole.

I yelped in surprise and looked back to see him rubbing the lube over his massively hard cock. I was more than a little nervous. I was about to lose my virginity right now. I was going to be made a proper woman right now.

He ran a hand through my hair and he leaned in close to whisper in my ear.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Please Dick. Fuck me. Make me yours."

He kissed the back of neck one last time before pushing off me and I felt the head of his big cock push into my hole.

My mouth grew wider as my eyes closed tighter. He pushed and pushed and pushed until finally he broke the seal and we both moaned as he entered me.

I drew myself up to my palms and pushed back against him.

"Oh my god you are so big Dick!" I moaned as his cock stretched out my insides. It felt like he was moving my organs with every inch he pushed deeper into me.

"Your ass is so tight, are you sure I'm not hurting you?"

I shook my head trying to catch my breath.

"No you didn't hurt me. Oh my god. You feel amazing."

Grinning Dick gave my ass a firm smack.

"Did you ever think you'd love getting fucked in the ass?" He asked as he continued to slowly push inside of me.

I shook my head, unable to speak. He finally had all of his cock inside of me and for a good couple deep breaths he just stayed there. Suddenly he jolted and bucked into me causing my head to roll back as I moaned.

"Mmm fuck! Fuck me Dick! Fuck me hard. Make me yours." I begged desperately.

He slowly and rhythmically bucked and pounded his big hard cock into my tight sissy pussy.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Yes Dick. Oh my god you feel so good."

My head was swimming as I was nearly hyperventilating with every thrust he powerfully bucked into me. I felt like a rag doll to his powerful thrusts into my ass. My head jolted up and down as I went limp from sheer pleasure. My moans went super sonic as it seemed like he could fuck me forever. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my arms gave out from under me. My face hit the mattress and I reached a limp hand to my raging erection and began to stroke myself.

I felt his hand pushing mine away from my penis and he grabbed my other hand and brought them both behind me and he used them as leverage to fuck me harder.

"I'll make you cum just from this trust me" he grunted out to me.

I continued to moan and scream into the mattress. I couldn't wrap my head around how good this felt. Without warning my penis began to dump my load, dripping my semen and flinging it all over the place as Dick didn't stop at my obvious orgasm.

"Oh fuck thats it. Your pussy is so tight now" he said as he kicked into overdrive.

How could he keep this pace up for this long? I wasn't in control of my own body anymore. He let go of my arms and pushed my hips down so I laid fully prone. My still hard penis was pressed onto the mattress and I was still pulsing. Dick reentered my clenching ass and continued to hump my butt bump. With every thrust into me now rubbed my penis on the mattress. Now I had friction to stimulate me.

He bared all his weight onto me and I felt his warm breath on my neck.

"I wanted to fuck you the moment you put that cage on," he whispered in my ear and nibbled my ear lobe. "I wanted to bend you over my bed right there and make you scream just like this."

I moaned at his words and his slow deep thrusts into me. He was slowing the pace to last longer, I could tell.

"I want to make you mine. I want you to stay here all semester so I can fuck you anytime I want."

"I want that too" I admitted much to my own surprise.

"You want me to fuck you again and again and again?" he hammered home his words and I could hear him breathing hard trying to hold back.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes! I want you to fuck me. Keep fucking me. I wanna be your sissy slut. Oh yes keep fucking me."

"I will breed you everyday" he growled in my ear.

I felt another orgasm building up in myself as well.

"Cum for me Dick! Cum inside me. I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck."

We both grunted as we both came. I felt warmth pooling underneath me while he pumped his load deep inside of me. Once he finished twitching we both just laid there panting and sweating. He pushed off of me but not without one last push into me as he pulled out. When he pulled out a flood of warm liquid spilled out and down the back side of my balls. I didn't dare move.

Dick however pulled out clothing and toys for me to wear today.

"In your own time baby, I'll try and save you some breakfast if I can."

Fuck. It was still morning. I still had all day to go and who knows what I'll be doing tonight at my "coming out" party.

I heard the door close and I was left alone. I just laid there unable to really think but when I got up and started to get dressed and insert the big buttplug and lock my cage, I looked in the mirror and it hit me. I just got fucked in the ass by another man....and i love it. I really am a sissy slut, aren't I?

I walked down stairs much easier this time in heels. I was wearing a pink skirt and a silky blouse, not quite a schoolgirl uniform but you can imagine. It was difficult to walk with a massive butt plug in my ass trapping the remnants of Dick's massive load of jizz he dumped inside of me.

When I got downstairs I was surprised to find everyone was gone. On the table sat a covered bowl and I noted.

"I will see you tonight. Keep your strength up. Dick."

I uncovered the bowl to find the same thing from yesterday. I was so hungry I didn't really care. I devoured the bowl. When I finished I took my bowl to the kitchen and cleaned it. When I walked past the basement door I called out if anyone was there but it was silent. Nothing else to do I walked back upstairs to my room.

I guess it'll be an uneventful time before the party. I turned on the TV and laid back on my bed and tried to focus on the flashing images on the screen. It came to another swirling picture and when it stopped I noticed that I had a pool of drool in my lap. How long have I been sitting here?

I got up and left my room thinking that I needed to be anywhere else but here. I walked downstairs, my heels clicking on the hard floor in the empty house. When I reached the first floor I heard voices in the living room. I followed the voices and found 2 of my frat guys with 2 sorority chicks.

This being the first time someone other than this frat having ever seen me this sissified I quickly became embarrassed. I tried to hide my blushing face by looking at my feet.

The four people were staring at me and I heard one of the girls whisper to her friend.

"Oh my god it's true they got another one."

What was that supposed to mean? I looked at my guys questioningly but they refused to look at me. Before I could say anything one of the sorority girls spoke.

"Make her do something."

"Oh my god Tiffany you are insatiable."

"What? How often do you get an opportunity to see a real life sissy doll in action?"

Sissy doll? Was that all I was to them? Some doll to dress up and play with and....oh my god that's exactly what I was.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked them.

They seemed surprised that I addressed them directly.

"Um" not Tiffany thought, "crawl to us."

Not really seeing the big deal. I got on my hands and knees and crawled over to their couches. Tiffany and one of my guys were on one couch, his arm wrapped around her and not-tiffany was eagerly sitting on the other guy's lap.

The girls giggled as I crawled over to them.

"O M G," not-tiffany exclaimed as I reached her. "What should I have her do next?"

"Well she is a sissy, make her suck his cock, duh." Tiffany said, rolling her eyes.

I don't know how I felt about giving a guy a blowjob in front of other people. It was one thing to do whatever within the confines of this house but now with outside people present? Although what was going to happen at the party tonight?

Not-tiffany slid off her guy's lap and started to undo his pants. This was really going to happen. My guy was already hard. Either from having a hot sorority girl on his lap or the prospect of making me suck his cock in front of them.

"Get over here and suck his cock sissy." Not-tiffany commanded.

I looked at the guy, I think his name was Rick, and he looked at me not quite knowing what he was allowed to do.

Not-tiffany slapped him in the chest and he winced.

"Make her obey me." Not-tiffany whined.

" Do what she says sissy. Suck my cock. " He commanded.

Feeling somewhat compelled to comply, I raised up and positioned myself between his legs and grasped his hard cock in one hand and took him into my mouth. The moment his cock pasted my lips the girls gasped like I just did something incredible.

"O M G tiff, she is actually doing it. Look at her go! You know she could teach you a thing or two."

"Melody!"

"Well it's true, something tells me she's had way more experience since the party than you have your whole life."

I continued to just bob my head and suck Rick's cock. Rick was obviously enjoying himself because his head was rolled back and he was moaning.

"Babe!" Melody complained, "you never make those noises when I suck your cock."

"If you sucked this good I might. "

Everyone else laughed but I could tell Melody was not happy with the idea that a sissy was a better cocksucker than her. I smiled to myself as I slapped his wet cock on my tongue.

"What are you laughing at?" Melody angrily asked me. "Does she come with a strapon?"

She was asking Rick but he was on cloud nine right now.

"I have one in my room... " I answered for him.

"We'll go get it skank. I'm going to teach you a lesson."

" Melody, you can't do that. "

I was already getting up and marching away as I heard Melody and Tiffany arguing. When I reached my room I rummaged through the drawer and found the suction cup dildo and the harness and attached the two.

As I walked back into the room Melody and Tiffany were still arguing. They stopped when I returned and held up the strapon.

" See. It's perfectly fine. This skank needs to be taught a lesson. She needs to learn her place. "

Melody walked over to me and yanked the strapon out of my hand and fumbled with it to fit it over her leggings. I went to help her with it but she pulled away and pointed back to Rick.

" Go back to sucking his cock skank. I'll be with you in a second. "

Not having an issue with that, I walked back to Rick who still had his hard cock out. As I walked back to him he pulled his pants down and sat up straighter. I sank to my knees and took him back into my mouth.

I was sucking away when I felt something behind me flip my skirt over and a small had smacked my butt. I hummed a moan on Rick's cock making him moan in return. I looked back to see Melody's angry face.

"Look what we have here. This skank is all plugged up. Let's just fix that right now."

Melody grabbed the jewel on the plug and tried to pull it out but was not prepared how tight it was in there. She kept pulling until it started to come out. I halted in my blowjob and moaned as the plug crested over and popped out.

This great emptiness came over me and I sighed deeply.

"Oh my god tiff this is cum in here." Melody exclaimed.

The other guy, I think his name was mark, said, "yeah I heard Dick fucking her this morning during breakfast. I heard Adam trying to take her cherry in the shower."

" Well I bet this slut was asking for it, " Melody said.

Melody smacked my ass again and began to push the head of the dildo into my cum lubed ass.

I moaned as she got it in and plunged deeper inside of me.

"That's it skank take this cock you fucking slut."

She pushed my head back to Rick's cock and I took him back into my mouth while she began to aggressively fuck my ass.

"Go easy on her Mel. She's got a big night tonight." Tiff said.

"She should've thought of that before she started sucking my man's cock."

I was confused about what she was angry about. She told me to suck his cock. I mean what did I care I was getting fucked and had a nice hard cock in my mouth. I glanced out of the corner of my eye and saw Tiffany was sucking Mark's cock too.

Rick began to moan like he was about to cum.

"Don't you dare cum from that sissy skank. " Melody growled as she slammed hard into me.

"I can't help it babe. Everytime you fuck her she takes it deeper than you ever have." Rick explained.

This did not please Melody at all as she sunk her fingers into my hips and began slamming her cock deep and hard in my ass.

I began to moan so much I could keep sucking his cock.

"You like that faggot? You like getting your ass fucked you sissy skank?! How does it feel to suck another man's cock? Do you want to swallow his cum bitch?"

I nodded my head but she spanked me and told me to beg for it.

"I love sucking your cock Rick. Please cum for me while she fucks me like a girl."

"Fuck her face Rick" Melody commanded.

Rick took up his charge and stuffed his hard cock deep into my mouth and bucked his hips up in sync with Mel's thrust from behind. It didn't take long for Rick to shutter and start cumming down my throat. I swallowed every last drop.

Mel paused long enough to let Rick cum but as soon as he finished she took back up fucking me.

"You are such a dirty fucking slut sissy." Mel growled as she continued to fuck me.

I figured I'd play along with her and the role she was creating for herself.

"Yes Mistress fuck me. Make me your bitch." I begged.

"That's a good bitch" Mel slapped both my cheeks, "Mark do you want in on this? Maybe you want to fuck her too?"

I looked to mark who was enjoying the show while Tiffany sucked his cock.

" Oh no Dick gave us orders to wait until after tonight to start taking turns with her. "

That was news to me. Dick gave orders? He also knew that the other guys were waiting to fuck me? What's going to happen tonight?

Mel pushed off of me and I caught myself on Rick's lap as she took off the strapon and tossed it to the corner. She then yanked my hair back and used it like a reign to force me to crawl to Mark's lap. My face was now inches from Tiffany's face as she sloppily sucked his cock.

12