My New Black Daddy - Inside the Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so good." I panted, feeling weak all over.

It took a few minutes for me to catch my breath and come back to reality. When I sat up, Daddy was just smiling back at me.

"Thank you." I said to him, my legs were still spread and all I could smell was the mass amount of cum over me and in me.

"We should probably have a shower before we go home." Daddy said.

We both got into the shower and as the warm water hit us both I started to wash Daddy's muscular body all over. After that he washed me until we were both clean.

I just marvelled at the steam pouring away from his perfect, god like body.

"Right, time to put your cage back on." Daddy said when we got out.

"But... I've been good?" I said to him, not wanting to have to wait another week to cum.

"You have, and this is to make sure you stay that way." Daddy said.

"I understand." I replied.

I allowed him to put the cage on and then we got dressed.

As we walked out of the hotel we passed the receptionist and Daddy put the key on her desk.

"Don't think we will need the whole night," He said to her with a smile, "But you might want someone to clean the sheets, my slut came everywhere."

"Oh my god!" She said in utter shock and I felt my cheeks burn red.

"Come on slut, let's get you home." Daddy said to me.

"Yes, Daddy." I replied and followed him to the car.

As we drove home, I pondered what he meant when he was talking about Chanelle. Was she going to be using me like Daddy does? Part of me didn't want to stop taking his big, black cock, but I knew this couldn't last forever.