My Daughter's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. That was so intense, Jessi. I've never seen you cum like that."

"I know, right. Daddy, I don't think I could ever get enough of your cock."

I was speechless. My balls were about to explode. I needed to finish. Sara came to the rescue.

"My turn. Jessi, would you lick my pussy while your dad fucks me?"

Sara got on her hands and knees on the carpet in front of the couch. Jessi slipped under her with her face inches from Sara's pussy. I knelt behind Sara. Jessi wrapped her fingers around my cock and guided the tip between the folds of Sara's cunt. I pushed and felt her tight, hot pussy envelop me. I began to fuck her. Jessi used her thumb to rub Sara's clit. It had the desired effect.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...uuuuunnnnnggggghhhhhh..."

Her pussy exploded in a gushing orgasm. Cunt juice dripped from my balls onto Jessi's face. She lifted her head and fluttered her tongue across Jessi's clit. Another explosion sent Sara reeling. I pulled out my cock so Jessi could wrap her lips around Sara's pussy mound and suck the juices directly from her steamy cunt.

When she was finished licking Sara, Jessi sucked my cock between her lips. I felt my shaft slide all the way into my daughter's mouth. She massaged my balls and tickled the knob of my cock with her throat. Jessi guided me back into Sara's cunt. I fucked her hard and fast, driving my cock deep on each powerful thrust.

Jessie massaged my balls and rubbed a finger across my sphincter. When she pushed it up my asshole, I lost it. I buried my cock deep in Sara's cunt and let out a primeval roar. Spurt after spurt after spurt sprayed into her twitching pussy sending Sara into another series of orgasmic spasms.

It didn't seem like I would ever stop spewing. Cum oozed out from around my cock and splattered Jessie's face. She lifted her head and licked it directly from my thrusting shaft and Sara's dripping pussy. I drained the final drops from my balls and pulled out. My cock was immediately replaced by my daughter's mouth. She licked and sucked the massive load from Sara's cunt.

Sara rolled onto her back. Jessi climbed on top, her lips perched inches from Sara's open lips. A steady stream of cum and cunt juice poured into Sara's mouth. The two girls kissed and continued to share the massive load until they had swallowed it all. Despite having drained my balls, I could feel my cock stirring back to life watching the erotic scene taking place in front of my eyes.

"Wow, Mr. Nolan. That was a lot of cum, and it was yummy. Jessi wants to ask you a question."

"Yeah, Daddy. We would both like you to fuck us in the ass. I know Mom won't be home for a few hours. Could you Daddy? Please."

Was that really my little girl talking, the one who used to like playing hide and seek and ride ponies, the one who played dress up with her friends and helped Jill bake cookies? Now she wanted me to fuck her in the ass. What was I going to say? She was my daughter and it was my job to make her happy.

"Sure baby, but can we do it in the bedroom? It'll be more comfortable."

It didn't take long for the two girls to make my cock hard with their mouths. Sara helped prepare Jessi's ass by licking it and shoving two lubricated fingers up her butt. She was face down when my cock slipped between her cheeks and punched through her sphincter. I fucked her ass to two orgasms.

Jessi prepared Sara's ass in the same way. I got on my back and Sara climbed on top reverse cowboy style. My cock easily slipped into her asshole. Jessi licked her pussy while we fucked. During her second orgasm, I felt my balls tighten. I thrust deep and filled her with several spurts of cum. When I was finished, Jessi looked at me with her big blue eyes.

"Daddy, I want you to cum in my ass too."

It took a long time to generate a third load of cum. They put on a lesbian show that got me hard. Sara had a strap-on, and I watched her fuck my daughter senseless. Then I ate Jessi's juicy pussy while Sara sucked my cock. I was ready. Jessi wanted me to fuck her ass while Sara fucked her pussy with the strap-on. Sara got on her back. Jessi mounted the strap-on and slowly impaled her cunt down its length. I moved behind her and easily slipped into her asshole.

Jessi had two quick orgasms. Cunt juice splattered across Sara's thighs. I continued to pound her ass relentlessly in perfect sync with Sara's thrusts. A scream pierced the air with Jessi's third orgasm. I couldn't hold back any longer. I thrust deep and pumped stream after stream of cum into my daughter's ass until I was drained.

Jessi turned her head and we kissed, my cock still buried deep in her twitching ass.

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered. "This is going to be the best summer ever."

She was right.