My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, he walked over and whispered in my ear.

"Get out of the house for a bit," He whispered. "I just told Melissa that I'm fucking her mum. She doesn't know about you and Jackie yet... but don't worry, I've got everything under control."

This is under control?

But I knew not to argue with Callum's ways. I just nodded and silently walked back to the front door.

"Come on now, girls," Callum's cocky voice said as I opened the door. "I know a way that we can work all this out."

I left the house wondering what he was going to do.

I stayed out for another two hours until eventually going home. Once again when I arrived, no one heard me come in.

I slowly crept towards the living room, listening for any sounds. Then I heard Melissa.

"No, you just sit and watch you stupid, pregnant slut." she growled out.

I quietly poked my head around the corner and suddenly saw my daughter on her hands and knees, between Callum's legs, who was sitting on the sofa.

Once again, I watched her beautiful, soft lips as they wrapped around his big, black cock.

"Mmmm!" Melissa moaned loudly as she took him into her mouth.

Joanne sat on the other sofa, just watching them.

When Melissa pulled her mouth off of him, I stuck my head back so I stayed hidden.

"See this, you whore," Melissa shouted. "MY boyfriend's black cock, not yours!"

"I... I'm sorry." Joanne stuttered.

"You will be," Melissa told her. "You just watch how your younger, hotter daughter takes his cock. I can't believe what a fucking slag you are."

Then the slurping noises came back.

I stuck my head around again and witnessed my daughter greedily bobbing up and down. She really was putting on a show, giving a sloppy blowjob in front of her mother.

My own cock was rock hard as I watched her going up and down, her spit glistening on his cock.

"Stevie!" Callum then shouted out and laughed.

My eyes shot wide open as Melissa pulled back and turned to look at me.

"Steve!" She shouted, "I'm sorry."

"Did I tell you to stop, bitch?" Callum then grunted.

"But... but..." Melissa stuttered.

"Stevie doesn't mind," Callum then said, "nothing he hasn't seen before, keep going."

He gently gripped my daughter's hair, and in a matter of seconds, his big, beautiful cock was back in her mouth.

I silently moved over and sat down next to Joanne, both of us just watching our daughter suck Callum's cock.

"That's it." Callum moaned.

It appeared that having his cock in her mouth made Melissa forget that her parents were watching as she quickly went back to bobbing up and down and moaning around his cock.

"Won't be long now." Callum told us.

"Mmm." Melissa moaned back.

For ten minutes we just watched our beautiful daughter suck his cock like a slut. I was just jealous I wasn't the one sucking his dick.

"I'm about to cum, slut." Callum then grunted.

Melissa increased her efforts, bobbing faster and faster.

"Fuuucck." Callum grunted again and filled my daughter's mouth with cum.

Just like the rest of us, she swallowed every drop down.

"There we go, you can sit back down now." Callum said.

Melissa turned and smiled at Joanne but didn't make eye contact with me before sitting down.

Well... this is awkward.

The next day, Thursday... My parents were coming, and I still had no idea what I was going to do. Callum didn't show any signs of acting differently. In fact, he seemed excited to meet them.

Joanne and I had listened to Melissa's wild moans the night before as Callum fucked her in their room.

Everything was quiet on this Thursday afternoon. I was watching TV, some random sports channel, and I had the house to myself and was just relaxing. That was until Callum showed up.

"Hey Stevie, what are you doing?" He asked casually and sat down.

"Not much Daddy. Do you want the remote?" I asked.

"No, in fact, since you're not busy, come with me." He said.

I knew better than to ask anything and just followed Callum upstairs and into mine and Joanne's room.

"Take your clothes off and sit on your cuck chair." He said.

There was a chair in this room as well. I quickly undressed, getting pretty excited that I might get Callum's cock again and then sat down in the chair.

"Don't move." He told me.

He turned around, and he had thick rope in his hands which made me panic a little. What did he have planned?

Even worrying about that, I didn't move an inch as Callum completely tied me to the chair. First my ankles and then my arms.

"Okay, now try and move." He said when he stepped back.

I wriggled as much as I could, but he had done a good job, and I could barely move an inch.

"What's this for, Daddy?" I asked.

"Be quiet, faggot." He quickly shot back to me.

I just watched in silence as this dominant man booted up his computer, then placed it on my lap, just below my already semi-hard cock.

"Here we go." He said and then placed some headphones over my head.

I watched as he spoke, but I couldn't hear anything. Apparently, these headphones were noise cancelling ones.

But then he pulled one side off.

"You just sit there and watch." He said and returned the headphone.

As Callum left the room, I realised just how helpless I was. I couldn't move, and I couldn't hear anything. For all I knew he was about to wreck the house or have a party over. He could show me in my predicament to strangers, and there would be nothing I could do about it.

I don't know how long I sat there for, maybe an hour, wondering what he had planned.

That was when I heard something coming through the headphone.

"Okay, come in." Callum's voice said.

The screen on the laptop lit up and suddenly I realised I was watching a camera that had been placed in Callum and Melissa's room.

Oh fuck! Am I about to watch him have sex with Melissa again?

I know it's wrong, but my cock started to grow at the thought.

Then when I saw my beautiful, young daughter walk in, my cock twitched again.

"Get in here now!" Melissa shouted.

Who is she talking to?

Then, my mouth nearly hit the floor as I witnessed my wife.... On her hands and knees, completely naked, crawling into the room!

No fucking way!

Joanne crawled to our daughter's feet while Melissa looked down on her, smiling.

"She's learning pretty fast." Callum said with his own huge smile.

Then the young black man grabbed my daughter and pressed his tongue into her mouth.

Melissa instantly wrapped her arms around her boyfriend and passionately made out with him with Joanne at their feet. I doubt either of them knew I was watching.

Callum groped my daughter, grabbing her ass and then her tits.

"Mmm." Melissa lightly moaned into his mouth.

When they stopped, they both turned to look at Joanne.

"Is this what you like, slut?" Melissa asked.

"Yes... Mistress." Joanne replied back.

Mistress? When did that happen?

"Come take off your daughter's clothes. Get me ready for his big, black cock." Melissa ordered.

Joanne rose to her feet, and I watched as she unbuttoned our daughter's shirt until it was completely open. Peeling it off of her thin body, Joanne then reached for Melissa's bra and unhooked it, allowing it to fall to the floor.

After that she undid Melissa's jeans, returned to her knees, and pulled them off, as well.

Leaving our young daughter completely naked.

I stared at them both. The two women in my family completely naked with Callum standing at the side.

"I can't believe you've been fucking my boyfriend for so long." Melissa scolded Joanne.

"What can I say," Callum replied, "you were making me wait too long for your pussy."

Then Melissa turned to Joanne.

"And you're pregnant with a black baby." She scoffed.

"Yes." Joanne replied immediately.

"This is so fucked up," Melissa said and turned to Callum, "How have you managed all this?"

"You'll find out one day." Callum said and then turned to face the camera and smiled.

I wondered how much Melissa knew, but from the sounds of it not much.

"Anyway, carrying on," Melissa said. I watched as she lay on the bed, spreading her beautiful legs. "Get up here, Joanne."

Without saying a word my wife crawled onto the bed and between our daughter's legs.

"Time for you to properly taste your daughter's cunt from the source," Melissa whispered. "You want that, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress." Joanne replied.

I couldn't believe it. I was about to watch, apparently for the first time, my wife licking our daughter's pussy.

Melissa then grabbed her mum's face and made her look at her.

"You're such a cheating whore," She growled, "fucking my boyfriend behind mine and Steve's back."

"I am a whore, Mistress." Joanne replied. She really had submitted to our daughter.

"Now you also get to be my whore," Melissa told her. "If my boyfriend gets to fuck you, then so do I."

Melissa then let go of her face and laid back, lifting her legs up slightly. I got a perfect view of my daughter's smooth pussy and my wife's face just inches away.

"Go on then, you little incest dyke," Melissa whispered. "Lick your daughter's cunt."

"Thank you... Mistress." Joanne replied.

Then it happened.

Joanne slowly extended her tongue, moved another inch forward and made contact. My wife was officially licking our daughter's pussy, and fuck me, it was hot.

"Mmm there we go Joanne," Melisse moaned. "Eat your daughter's cunt like the whore you are. I would've made you do this yesterday if Daddy let me."

"That's right," Callum then said. "You still do as you're told, slut."

"Always, Daddy." Melissa said with a smile.

Joanne slowly ran her tongue up and down my daughter's pussy, spreading her sweet juices around her pussy lips. I knew how good that pussy tasted.

"You thought you could tell me what to do," Melissa moaned. "Look at you now, eating my cunt like the cheating whore you are."

"Mmmm." Joanne moaned, her mouth never leaving Melissa's pussy.

"That's it, slut. You'll be dining on your daughter's pussy a lot from now on." Melissa moaned.

In the corner, I watched Callum undressing. My eyes kept darting between my daughter moaning as her mum licked her pussy and Callum as I finally got to see his naked body again.

"Fuck, that's it, mum," Melissa moaned. "Are you sure you've never done this before? You're a natural cunt licker."

"Never, Mistress." Joanne replied between licks.

Melissa's legs were spread wide open, and she grabbed at her own tits, pulling on her perky nipples.

"Mmm fuck yes, finger me, slut." Melissa moaned.

Joanne brought two fingers to her daughter's soaked cunt and easily pushed them in.

"Fuuuck yes, fuck that's good." Melissa moaned out.

Considering she never swore in front of us before Callum, she definitely didn't have a problem with it now.

"Let's get your mouth to good use now." Callum said.

He walked across the room and stood onto the bed, his big, black cock right next to my daughter's face.

"Mmm yes, Daddy," Melissa whispered. "Are you watching, Joanne? See your daughter suck the big, black cock that knocked your whore cunt up."

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne moaned. She seemed to really love their degrading treatment.

Then it happened. Melissa opened her mouth, and Callum pushed his cock between her lips.

"Mmmm." Melissa moaned.

Joanne went back to licking at her pussy, her tongue going all over it as her fingers pushed in and out.

My own cock was rock hard now, begging to be touched, but as I moved, the rope wouldn't let me get anywhere near it.

I realised why Callum had tied me up. It was so I could watch this hot act, but I couldn't cum to it. It was torture, but at the same time, I couldn't take my eyes off the screen.

Callum was thrusting his cock in and out of Melissa's mouth as Joanne lapped away at her pussy. Fuck it was hot to watch.

"Mmmm gllg!" Melissa gagged.

"Keep taking it, whore." Callum moaned.

He grabbed her hair and started to push his cock deeper down her throat.

"Glllllggggg!!" Melissa gagged as spit trickled down her chin.

Once again, Callum didn't have his entire cock down her throat, giving me a strange sense of pride that I could take it.

"Gllg...glllg..glllgg...glllgg!" Melissa gagged over and over as Callum really started to fuck her face.

He showed no mercy, gripping her hair and fucking her mouth like it was a pussy.

All the while, Joanne kept fingering and licking our daughter.

"Ahhhh fuck!" Melissa gasped when Callum pulled his cock back. "Fuck, I love this cock."

"Everyone does." Callum laughed and then looked at the camera again.

"What do you say, whore?" Melissa asked. She grabbed her mum's hair and pulled her head up slightly. "You want the cock that knocked you up back in your cheating cunt?"

"Yes, Mistress!" Joanne whimpered.

"You can beg better than that, I'm sure!" Melissa shouted at her.

"Please let your boyfriend fuck your whore mum with his big, black cock, Mistress!" Joanne begged. "I deserve to be fucked and used like a whore! I let him get me pregnant, I cheated on your father, I fucked your boyfriend! Let him use me like the pathetic slut I am!"

Fuuuucckk! Listening to my wife begging nearly made me cum without even touching my cock.

"What do you say ,Daddy?" Melissa asked Callum.

"You want to watch me fuck your Mum?" Callum asked.

"Definitely. Shove that fucking cock in her." Melissa told him.

Callum stepped off the bed and moved behind my wife. He grabbed her hips and placed her so she was on her hands and knees, her pussy just waiting for his cock.

"Don't you dare stop eating me, dyke." Melissa shouted.

"Yes, Mistress!" Joanne moaned and started to lick her daughter's pussy like it was giving her life.

Callum rubbed his massive, ebony cock up and down my wife's soaked pussy lips, and I heard her lightly moaning with anticipation.

"Shove it in her, Daddy," Melissa moaned and played with her tits again. "Shove that big cock in her slutty little cunt!"

"Mmmmm FUUUCCKK!!" Joanne practically screamed when Callum slid his entire cock balls deep into her cunt.

"That's it, you pregnant slut. Take that cock!" Melissa shouted.

She grabbed Joanne's hair again and forced her face back to her pussy.

Callum grabbed Joanne's hips and started to thrust in and out of her. His entire cock hammered into her pussy, and I could already see it glistening with her juices.

"I can't believe.... You're such a slag." Melissa moaned.

"Mmmm I am, Mistress!" Joanne moaned back. "I'm a dirty fucking whore!"

SPANK!

Callum slapped her ass as he fucked her. Joanne was doing her best to lick and finger Melissa, but Callum was fucking her so hard she kept bouncing back and forth.

"Fuck! Fuck! Yes! That's it, Joanne. Make your daughter cum!" Melissa moaned.

"Not yet!" Callum grunted.

"Please Daddy! I'm so close!" Melissa begged.

"No," Callum shouted back and then pulled out of Joanne, "Get on top of your mum, 69!"

"Mmmm, you want to see me licking my Mum's cunt?" Melissa moaned and sat up. Her anger seemed to be mixing with her lust.

I couldn't believe that my innocent daughter was actually such a kinky freak! She obviously had no problem with committing incest. I wondered how she would take it when she found out that I had already licked her pussy.

Melissa then pushed Joanne's head to the side.

"Turn over, whore, and lie on your back." She ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne replied.

Even on the camera I could see Joanne's clit was swollen. She must've really loved getting treated like this.

My wife lay on her back, and her big tits bounced as she moved. Then Melissa sat on top of her, and I watched my daughter lower her pussy onto her mother's face.

"Mmmm, I don't know why I've not had you eat me out before." Melissa moaned.

"You needed me to break her first." Callum then laughed.

"That's true," Melissa replied as she smiled and got down onto her knees, looking up at Callum with her face so close to Joanne's pussy. "Just think, if you do knock me up, then there will be two new black additions to the family."

"Mmmmm!" Joanne moaned from underneath Melissa.

"Oh, you like that, you fucking whore?" Melissa asked, grinding herself up and down her mum's face. "You want to see your daughter pregnant with a big-dicked black baby, just like you?"

"Mhmmmm!" Joanne moaned again, clearly enjoying the idea.

"I'll decide when I knock you up." Callum then reminded her.

"Of course, Daddy. I know it's up to you." She replied.

And just like that, Melissa's head moved down, and her tongue touched against her mum's drenched pussy.

"Oooh fuck!" Joanne moaned from the contact.

"Mmm enjoy, Joanne," Melissa moaned. "I've had practice with Callum's black girl friends, although I've never tasted a white pussy before."

"Ooooh god... fuckkk!" Joanne moaned again.

"But I have to admit, you do taste good." Melissa replied and then really went to town on eating out her mum.

I sat there, bound and unable to pleasure myself as I watched my wife and my daughter 69. Melissa's perfect ass was on show as her face was buried between Joanne's legs.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... finger me, Joanne." Melissa moaned.

"Mmm yes, Mistress!" Joanne moaned back.

Callum seemed to be enjoying the incestuous show as much as me and he just stood to the side watching.

Both women were moaning and panting like whores as they 69'd. Joanne was grabbing and squeezing Melissa's ass cheeks, and Melissa was gripping her mum's thighs.

That was when Callum decided to enter.

"Open your mouth, slut." He ordered.

Melissa looked up from her mum's pussy and opened her mouth just in time for Callum to slide his cock in.

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned.

Once again Callum gripped her hair and started to fuck her face as hard as he could.

"Gllg..glllg..glllgg..gllgg!" Melissa gagged over and over.

Spit was pouring down her chin and onto Joanne's cunt.

When Callum pulled out, she gasped for air, but in a second, he lowered his cock and shoved it deep into Joanne's pussy.

"FUUUUCCKK YEEESS!!" Joanne moaned. She was a little muffled as her daughter was sitting on her face, but she was still very loud.

"Fuck that cunt, Daddy." Melissa moaned.

Her small hand reached down and rubbed her mum's swollen clit as Callum fucked her.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuuucckk!!" Joanne kept moaning.

"Give me that cock," Melissa then moaned. "Let me taste this whore's cunt all over you!"

Melissa reached around and grabbed Callum's ass cheeks as he pulled his cock out and aimed it for her mouth again.

"Mmmmm!" Melissa moaned as she hungrily bobbed up and down. Her head twisted slightly as her tongue covered every inch of his sticky cock.

Joanne's face was covered by our daughter's body, but I saw her head slightly moving as she licked her pussy. At the same time, Callum slid his sticky cock down my daughter's throat.

A second later, he pulled out of Melissa's mouth and went balls deep back into my wife.

"Fuuuucck!" Joanne cried out. "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck this pregnant whore!"

"Don't stop licking me, you fucking bitch!" Melissa moaned.

Melissa's hand moved, and I watched her start to rub her mum's throbbing clit. Joanne was clearly soaked, and Melissa's hand was moving a mile a minute.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum!" Joanne screamed out.

Suddenly Callum pulled his cock back out.

"Not yet!" He shouted, "Melissa, turn around."

"Yes, Daddy." Melissa happily obeyed.

She spun around and straddled her mother again, this time face to face.

With Callum behind her, he grabbed her firm ass and slowly pushed his entire length deep into her waiting pussy.

"Oooooh god!" Melissa moaned, "You're so deep, baby."