My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne: I will Daddy, I'll always be a whore for you. I just wish I had your cock more!

Callum: You'll get what I allow you! Did you do a test yet?

Joanne: Yes Daddy, I did one this morning. Still negative. I wonder what Steve's reaction will be when I'm eventually pregnant. It's not like we have sex.

Callum: Don't worry about Stevie, he probably won't say anything anyway, he must know I'm the real man of this house. Now get your ass back here, I need a hole to fuck and your daughter is still out.

Joanne: Coming now!

Knowing that my wife had left work to get fucked by this young black man had me even hornier! I bet in her state of sexual bliss she probably forgot her phone.

When I heard Callum come out of the shower I put the phone back exactly where I found it and got dressed myself.

I waited downstairs eagerly for Callum to come down, hoping he would use one of my holes. But when he came down, he didn't even say anything and just left.

When Joanne got back she seemed perfectly normal, you wouldn't be able to tell that she had gotten fucked by a big, black cock that day!

We sat down and ate together since both Jack and Melissa were out. It was nice, I really felt like both of us being sexually satisfied by Callum actually was bringing us closer together on an emotional level.

After dinner we sat together on the sofa and watched some random TV until around 8pm when the front door opened.

Callum suddenly walked into the living room.

Wait, how did he get in? The door was locked, does he have a key?

He casually walked in between Joanne and I.

"Move up." He told us.

Automatically, both Joanne and I moved and Callum sat between us.

Having our young lover right there just had me hornier than ever. We just sat there in silence for a little while, but I couldn't stop myself from glancing down at his cock every once and a while.

"Joanne, come up stairs for a sec." Callum suddenly said and stood up.

I turned and saw Joanne look at me, she had some panic in her face, like she had just been caught having an affair.

But that didn't stop her from following Callum, just like I had the other night.

I head them go into our bedroom and the door close.

Has it really gotten this brave, he can just order one of us upstairs and we're all too embarrassed to admit to each other what is going on.

After a few minutes I couldn't stop myself. I knew exactly what was going on, but I wanted more. I very slowly snuck up the stairs and closer to out room.

Although Joanne supposedly is doing this in "secret", they weren't exactly quite. Once I got near our door I could hear the obvious sound of skin on skin and Joanne's moans.

"You fucking whore," Callum moaned, "taking my big, black cock as your husband sits downstairs."

"Oooh fuck," Joanne moaned back, "I told you I'd do whatever you want!"

"What do you think little Stevie is thinking about you coming up here with me?" Callum asked as he kept fucking my wife.

"Who cares!" Joanne shot back, "I don't need his little cock! I need your big, black cock!"

Words that turned me on even more.

"You don't care that you sissy husband might know you're cheating on him right now?!" Callum moaned out.

"No!" Joanne admitted, "I need a real man to fuck my cunt! He must already know something is going on!"

"Well you aren't going to say anything!" Callum told her.

"I won't Daddy, I'll do anything you tell me, just please keep fucking me!" She begged.

After that Callum clearly started to fuck her harder and Joanne's moans grew animalistic. She was pretty much screaming, almost like she wanted me to hear her!

"Oooh fuck I'm cumming Daddy!" Joanne roared out.

"You want me to breed you again whore? Fill that little cunt with my black cum?!" He moaned back to her.

"Yes Daddy!" Joanne moaned as her orgasm clearly kept going, "Breed me like the white whore I am! Let Stevie see a little black baby in my arms!"

"Fuuuucckk!!" Callum grunted and I knew he was filling my wife's unprotected pussy yet again.

I quickly but silently rushed downstairs, preparing myself to pretend that nothing had gone on.

I realised that in total they had been up there for nearly half an hour. Half an hour of my cock begging for attention.

When they came back down they both looked sweaty, Joanne's hair was a mess and her lips and eyes looked a little red.

"Sorry we took so long Stevie." Callum said and sat down next to me.

I looked up at Joanne who had some worry in her face. I knew what that was like. Once the orgasm died down it was like a wave of reality.

"It's okay." I said whilst looking at my wife.

She didn't say anything, she could barely make eye contact as she sat down on the other side of Callum.

As we sat there I thought about how Callum's cum was leaking out of my wife's pussy. Oh how I would love to lick her clean from it.

The next few days Callum pretty much lived at our house. He was always there, not even doing anything, just relaxing. Being the man of the house.

Melissa didn't seem shocked anymore by how brave he was being and the entire house seemed to revolve around Callum.

One day, Joanne was setting food down at the dinner table when I went to sit at the head of it.

"Actually Stevie," Callum said and put a hand on my shoulder, "I'll sit there."

Although it was only a small thing, it felt monumental in my mind. Letting him sit at the head of the table. It was like me telling the whole family that he was the man of the house.

"Of course, Daddy." I said and went to sit on the side next to Melissa.

We ate like normal, as though we weren't all obsessed with this black man. In fact, it was actually kind of like a normal family meal.

We went to sit on the sofa afterwards but only five minutes in he took Melissa's hand and stood up. He didn't even say anything, he just took her upstairs. Joanne and I looked at each other but then acted like nothing was going on.

Twenty minutes later they came back down.

Melissa's face that had make up on previously was completely gone and Callum had a huge smile on his face.

So this is how it is, Callum takes on of us upstairs to use one of our holes. Then we all pretend like nothing is happening.

One day, I came back from work and I saw Joanne and Melissa on the sofa either side of Callum, both painfully close.

I did wonder, has he got them two to commit incest? Like me and Jack?

With all of this going on and not being allowed to cum for a while, I was horny as fuck!

When I entered the room Callum suddenly stood up and smiled at me.

"Come on Stevie, we're heading out." He said.

"Where are we going Daddy?" I asked.

It felt natural to call him Daddy at that point, no one in the family even batted an eye lid.

"You'll find out." He said.

I gave one look at the women in the family before turning around and following him. We got into my car and he started to give me direction.

"Daddy, are Joanne and Melissa... you know, like me and Jack?" I asked, finding the question both confusing but also a turn on.

"None of your business." He told me.

Which didn't give away what the answer could be.

We eventually pulled up to car park in town and Callum lead me down the streets until we reached a bar. It was already dark out and the bar inside wasn't very well lit.

Weirdly, it was filled with men, most in pretty camp clothing.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"A gay bar," Callum told me, "you should fit right in."

This panicked me.

What if someone I know sees me! To the rest of the world I am still regular, manly, strong, serious Steve! Not the little cock slut for my daughter's black boyfriend!

As I looked around, fearful that I would see someone I would recognise I realised that I didn't actually know any gay people. And that if I saw someone I recognised, then they would have a secret as well.

We walked through the crowd, although I was getting a little less nervous, I still felt very self-conscious being in an actual gay bar.

Before Callum I was your typical bloke, if anything I would've looked down my nose at a place like this. Now, I was kind of jealous that it took me so long to explore my cock loving side.

Callum lead me to the bar where he sat on a stool, there was a few one next to him but as I met his eyes he just patted on his lap.

Oh god.

It was embarrassing, humiliating and emasculating... but that just turned me on!

I turned around and sat down on the young, black man's lap.

He may have been much younger than me but he was definitely stronger and bigger. He barely flinched when my entire weight landed on him.

"Good boy," He whispered in my ear, "Now everyone here knows who is the man and who is the sissy."

Ooooh god!

My cock flinched in my trousers.

Callum moved his arm around and rested it onto my thigh as he called out to one of the barmen. He ordered himself a beer and me some fruity cocktail.

When it came it had an umbrella and a twisty straw. Which just added more to my embarrassment.

I couldn't believe how busy and loud this bar was, it wasn't even that late! Then I started to see gay acts happening all around me. Men kissing, touching each other. Some big strong men, like I used to think I was, with small, sissy men.

I didn't consider myself a sissy, outside of being Callum's cock whore I thought I was still pretty manly. Jack, my son, now he seemed to be a sissy. Slim, smooth all over and loved wearing women's underwear.

As I drank my cocktail through the straw I could feel Callum's hard cock pressed underneath me. Occasionally he would squeeze my thigh and make my own cock flinch.

"So, I'm taking your daughter's virginity tomorrow." He whispered in my ear.

The music was pretty loud so he had to lean in close, I could feel his lips on my skin.

"Oh." I all I replied.

Although I was actually happy for her, she was finally going to get to experience the cock that has been fucking her entire family.

"And we're going to do it on your bed," He told me, which I kind of suspected, "and you're going to be there."

"How?" I asked back, I had to shout over the music.

"Just like with your wife, you're going to hide in the wardrobe and watch me fuck you innocent little girl. The last of your family to take my cock." He told me.

As much as his words should annoy me, I was fucking turned on! Especially since seeing Melissa on her knees, completely naked as she sucked Callum's cock I was even more attracted to her.

"I'm going to allow you to fuck your wife as well." Callum told me.

"Thank you." I replied.

Although I was obsessed with Callum's cock, I still wanted to have sex with Joanne as well. I wasn't fully gay.

"Do you want to fuck your daughter?" He suddenly asked me which made my eyes shoot wide open.

I don't know why, I had been committing incest with our son, but I considered fucking my innocent, sweet little girl even naughtier.

"I... I don't know." I replied, in two minds about it.

"If I ordered you to, you would do it though wouldn't you?" He asked me.

"Of course Daddy." I told him without a shred of doubt.

"Good, you are proving to be the best slut," He whispered into my ear, his warm breath sending shivers of pleasure down my spine, "You're wife hesitated when asked her."

So he has spoke to Joanne about sleeping with Melissa, but she hesitated? I would never hesitate to anything he told me.

"I told you Daddy," I said to him, "I'm a better slut than my wife."

"Good girl." He whispered into my ear and squeezed my thigh again.

I finished my girly cocktail and put it down onto the bar.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock." Callum suddenly told me.

I looked around, my eyes open in shock.

"H-here?" I asked.

I couldn't believe it, he wanted me to do that in front of all these people.

"Are you embarrassed to be my cock slave?" He asked me.

"No!" I quickly shouted back.

I was his slut and I wanted to be the best! There was no way I was losing that mantle. Although the thought of so many people in this very busy bar had me very, very nervous.

With my hands shaking, I got off of Callum's lap and turned around.

I'm actually doing this, I'm about to suck a cock in public!

I reached to undo his jeans and slowly pulled them down until his big, beautiful cock was out.

Once I saw it, it was like the entire room disappeared.

I opened my mouth, leant forward and wrapped my lips around his cock.

"Mmm." I moaned at the deliciousness of it.

"There's a good cocksucker." He said to me.

I could hear talking and laughing all around me, I just tried to pretend they weren't there as I carried on bobbing up and down on his cock.

His precum poured onto my tongue and my lips glided up and down his shaft.

"Wow, now that is hot!" I heard one man say besides me.

My cheeks burnt red with the fact that someone is so clearly watching me give a blowjob, but I fought away those fears and carried on pleasuring Callum.

"Can I go next?" He suddenly asked.

Not long ago I would've jumped at the opportunity to take as much cock as possible, but now, I only wanted Callum's.

"Sorry mate, this slut is all mine." I heard Callum say and I gave off a sigh of relief.

"Fair enough," The other man said, "If you ever feel like lending him out, come and find me, I'm here most nights."

"I'll keep that in mind." Callum replied.

I just kept greedily bobbing up and down on his cock, enjoying being a cocksucker for this amazing man.

Soon, I found myself wanting to be seen. I wanted everyone there to know what a good slut I was for this amazing man.

My spit was pouring all over his shaft, using my tongue to spread it around.

Suddenly Callum grabbed my head and pulled me up.

"You want me to fuck you?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Yes please, Daddy." I told him.

If he wanted to bend me over and fuck me on the bar with everyone watching I wouldn't have cared.

"Let's go to the bathroom." He told me.

Callum put his cock away and I followed him through the crowd of people, knowing I was about have a big, black cock buried deep in my arsehole.

Callum shoved me into one of the cubicles but didn't even lock the door.

I could hear people outside in the bathroom talking.

"Tell me what you want." He ordered as he pulled his cock back out.

"I want you to fuck me with your big, black cock, Daddy." I said loud enough for others to hear.

"Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about." Someone shouted from outside of the cubicle.

"Turn around and bend over the toilet whore." Callum ordered.

I instantly did as he commanded. I bent over and grabbed onto the toilet as Callum undid my jeans and pulled them down.

I felt him pull my arse cheeks open and spit directly onto my little hole.

Come on Steve, you've got to stay his favourite.

"Slide that big fucking cock into my faggot arsehole Daddy!" I begged.

A few men clapped on the other side of the cubicle which just turned me on more.

Then I felt Callum line his spit covered cock with my arse and start to push.

"Yeeeeeess!" I moaned when I felt the rim of my arsehole stretch around him, wrapping around his perfect cock.

He kept pushing deeper and deeper. Every time Callum fucked me I was always shocked with how deep he got.

"Fuuck!" I grunted when he finally got balls deep in my arse.

"You like that you little bitch?" Callum grunted.

"Yes Daddy!" I moaned, "Fuck my slutty arsehole! Just like you're going to fuck my daughter!"

That got a few gasps from outside of the cubicle to the people listening in. But I didn't care.

Callum grabbed my hips and instantly started to fuck me hard. His skin pressed against my arse with every thrust and I was quickly moaning and squealing like a whore.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my arse with that fucking cock!" I moaned out.

Every time he went balls deep my entire body shook with pure pleasure.

"Just like I fucked your wife yesterday?" He asked me.

"I'm tighter than that slut!" I moaned, "You love my arsehole Daddy!"

People were chatting and cheering as I got fucked like a dirty little slut in the bathroom.

I didn't care about my own cock, I just loved the feeling of having my arsehole stretched wide open!

Callum fucked me relentlessly, and I just moaned like a whore!

My entire body was shaking as he ruined me, his big black cock giving me immense pleasure over and over again.

"Cum in me Daddy!" I moaned, "Breed my arsehole like you breed my wife's cunt!"

"You filthy little faggot!" He moaned out.

"I'm your faggot Daddy!" I pleaded and clenched my arse around his cock, "We're all your black, cock sluts!"

I could tell by his grunting that he was getting close. I kept pushing back, clenching my arse so it felt even better.

"Cum in me Daddy!" I begged him, "Fill me up and take me back to my family with your cum leaking out of me!"

"Fuuuuuccckkk!!!" Callum roared out and I got to feel my bowels getting coated with his thick, creamy cum.

"Yeeeess!" I moaned, loving the feeling.

Shot after shot of his cum filled me up entirely, it was like he was firing directly into my stomach.

I kept bouncing back against him, clenching my hole around his shaft to drain every last drop.

When he pulled out, I felt my arsehole stay gaped for a moment before closing up and then his cum leak out of me.

"Come on then faggot, let's get back home." He said.

He opened the door before I regained the strength to move, when I turned my head I saw 3 guys stood there staring at me, bent over with cum leaking out of my arse.

"That was one hell of a show." One of them said.

I didn't care, I was still fucking horny. I turned around and pulled my jeans up.

"What can I say, I'm Daddy's whore." I said with a smile and then followed Callum.

When we got into the car my arsehole felt a little sore, but my cock begged for attention.

"Well done, well done indeed." Callum said as I started to drive.

"Thank you Daddy, that was great." I told him.

"Tonight, you can fuck Joanne," He told me, "If she agrees to it."

I don't know why she would want my cock after having Callum's.

When we got back though Callum and Melissa went straight to her bedroom and Joanne and I went upstairs.

After the fucking and not cumming I was horny as fuck. I pretty much jumped onto Joanne and kissed her passionately.

Luckily, she kissed me back. I ripped off her clothes and took mine off.

I was worried that she would be able to smell or feel the cum leaking out of my arsehole, but luckily she didn't seem to.

I spread my wife's legs, looking at her beautiful pussy. The pussy that Callum has fucked god knows how many times.

"Wait," She said, then reached into the drawer and came back, "here."

She handed me a condom.

That cut through me like a knife, adding more to my humiliation.

She lets Callum fuck her bareback and breed her but I have to use a condom.

I didn't argue though. I put the condom onto my much smaller cock and pushed inside of Joanne. I knew she could barely feel me, but god love her she faked the moans.

We kissed passionately, it was loving, almost caring. Until I eventually filled the condom with cum. I instantly went down and licked her pussy until she came.

Both of us spent, we pretty much passed out.

Then, the next day arrived.

I knew that Callum was going to finally take Melissa's virginity and claim himself as the head of the house, finally fucking every member of the family.

All five of us spent the day together, in fact at one stage Callum took Jack upstairs and I knew he was fucking him.