Mrs. Robinson Stays In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nahhh!..Ahh!..Unn!..Unn!.." he moaned, shuddering helplessly as bolt after bolt of searing jism erupted inside Christine's gripping tunnel.

"Ummmm!...Yesss!...I can feel you...Ahhh!...shooting!...Every spurt!...Unnn!...You're gonna' make me...Ohhhh!..." Christine cried in a rising voice. The feel of Dan's hot sperm pulsing directly into her womb was pushing her to another orgasm of her own.

And then it was on her. She raked her heels across his butt as she locked her legs around him.

"Ahhh Goddd!...Yesss!..."

And as much as he wanted to, John, the helpless husband, couldn't tear his eyes away from the writhing couple across from him. He rocked back and forth against the straps restraining him and moaned..."Noooo!..." in a muffled murmur.

It looked like Dan and his wife were locked in a mortal struggle. Their gasps and groans echoed in his ears as they hammered their groins one against the other in their frenzied fucking.

Finally it was Dan whose body started to sag towards the bed while Christine continued to hold him locked to her loins, her whole body still twitching fitfully.

Then she released the python like clasp of her legs and allowed her young lover to slip to the bed beside her. There Dan lay on his back, dazed and spent, gazing with unfocused eyes at the ceiling as he panted to regain his breath.

It was Mrs. Robinson who stirred first. She looked over to her husband, smiled then got up and walked towards him.

She was all pink and sweaty and had that freshly fucked glow about her.

"Did you enjoy that lover? Watching another man fuck me?"

"Unn Unn!..." John grunted.

"No?...Well I'm not surprised. Now you know how I felt when I found out you'd been cheating on me. I'm going to take those panties out of your mouth for now. But if you say anything to annoy me I'm going to stuff them back down your throat quicker than you can say Kimberly. You know I will don't you sweetheart?"

"Unn Hnn!..."

She snatched the panties out of her husband's mouth and he sucked in a gasping breath when she did. Christine turned on her heel, straddled one of his legs and sat down on his lap with her back to him. As she leaned back into him she wasn't surprised to feel that his cock was rock hard and jutting into one of her ass cheeks. She snuggled back against him and started to fondle her breasts.

"I can't believe how much he comes. My pussy is just swimming in it..."

And to illustrate her point, Christine relaxed her inner muscles, allowing the pool of gooey come inside her to trickle out onto her husband's leg.

John felt it and he wanted to cry with jealousy and frustration.

"Chrissie, I guess I had it coming...I know I shouldn't have done what I did... It won't happen again I promise you that. You've got what you wanted. Won't you just send Dan home and we can talk."

"Oh that's so sweet baby. I'll be happy to send Dan home, when I'm done with him. I haven't gotten everything I want from him just yet. But I will. You see I still have one more special little punishment in mind for you...."

She tilted her head back so that she could purr directly into John's ear.

"You know how many times you've begged me to take it up the ass for you. Well that's not going to happen now or ever since you've been such a bastard. But ...." she said, nodding towards the young man sprawled across the bed.

"You see where I'm going with this?..."

It took John a couple of seconds to figure it out but then he sputtered in disbelief... "You're not going to give it up for the kid are you?..."

"Unn Hnn! He's going to get my virgin heinie while you watch. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Christine smiled to see her husband's astonishment give way to anger.

"You vindictive bitch..." he growled..." I may not be perfect but at least I'm not a malicious, scheming little..."

"Ahh ahh!..." Christine said, rising from her husband's lap. Turning she held out her saturated panties towards his face.

"You're going to spoil the mood baby. I guess it's panty time again!"

"You think you're going to get away with this? That you can do whatever you want? Well I've got news for you, you slut...Wahhh!...Nooo!...Mmmmff!...Mfffff!...." was the aborted end of John's little speech. Christine had once more reached down for his balls. Giving them an especially vicious squeeze she stuffed her frilly underwear back in his mouth, just as she had promised.

She made a mocking sad face at John, turned and bent over in front of him so that her creamy ass was jutting into his face.

"Do you want to kiss it goodbye baby?..."

"Mmm.!...Nnn!...Mmmm!..." was John's angry reply.

"Well it's your loss sweetheart. Now where was I. Oh yesss!..." Christine murmured turning her predatory eyes on her young lover sprawled on the bed. She walked back towards him with a purposeful stride. When she reached the bed she stopped, picked up her lipstick and repainted her lips.

"Are you ready for some more fun baby? I know I am!"

In fact Dan was more than a little distracted by Christine's husband who was glaring furiously at him from across the room. Although he hadn't been able to hear exactly what they had said to each other, it was pretty obvious that he wasn't likely to be on John's Christmas card list that year.

"Geez Mrs. Robinson. Couldn't we go somewhere else or something. I don't know that doing this, you know, what we're doing... like this...here... is such a... such a good idea..." Dan said in a real quiet voice like he didn't want Christine's husband to hear.

Christine smiled at his nervousness. She walked towards the foot of the bed.

"Don't worry lover. I'm going to take you someplace you've never been before. Now why don't you roll over on your tummy..." the raven haired beauty instructed.

"That's it!..." she said as Dan reluctantly did as he was told. He could feel the bed sag as Christine crawled up onto it behind him. She spread his legs apart as she moved up the bed

"Now get that candy butt of yours up in the air for me..." she purred, grabbing Dan's hips and pulling them back towards her.

He scooched his legs up under him but when he started to raise up on his hands as well Christine stretched out over him from behind, put one hand on the back of his neck and pushed his face back down.

"You just keep your head down for now baby. That'll be better."

Dan of course did exactly what she told him to, too distracted by the feel of her big, hard nippled breasts dragging over his back to do anything else. He did feel awfully vulnerable though. Kneeling there like that, his genitals were completely exposed, just hanging out there at the apex of his parted thighs.

Christine wasn't surprised that his cock was dangling downwards and his balls had slackened. It was to be expected after she had got him off twice in quick succession. And her husband, tied up in the chair by the bureau, was making him pretty nervous too. She knew that.

But he was young and she knew a dozen different ways to turn into a quivering puddle of excitement. She was enjoying herself. As she leaned over him from behind, holding his head down, she let her other hand drift down his back, searching out his puckered anus with her extended fingers.

Leaning close so that her moist breath gusted in his ear she murmured..."Tell me Danny. Did you like it before when I stuck my finger up your ass?"

To refresh his memory she entwined her index and her middle fingers together and slipped them through his cringing sphincter.

Danny immediately stiffened up, fearful that she was going to drive her fingers deep up inside him like she had done earlier, but she didn't. Instead she contented herself with tweezering those two fingers open and closed, twisting them around to stretch his little nether hole outrageously.

The feeling was so lewd and arousing that Danny could hardly speak. He started to squirm ahead of Christin'e's rudely prodding digits as he whimpered..."Nahhh!...Ahh!..It was so...Ahhh!...Yeahhh!...I liked it!...".

"Do you like what I'm doing now?...Tell me!..." Christine demanded, working her obscenely penetrating fingers ever faster inside him.

"Ahh!...Yess!...It feels...neat!.." he managed to croak.

"Because I can stop if you want me to..." she said, yanking her fingers out of Dan's greasy ass. She made sure her fingers were crooked over ever so slightly so that her fingernails sliced his tautly stretched sphincter as she snapped them out of him.

"Ahhhh!..." Dan yelped in pained surprise.

"Aww! Did I hurt you baby? I'm sorry. Do you want me to kiss it better?"

"What?..Ahhh...No...You...you don't have to do that..." Danny stammered in confusion.

"Oh but I want to!..." Christine said, releasing his neck and easing backwards until she was squatting right behind Dan's ass. She gripped his upraised cheeks in her hands and pulled them apart. His crinkled anus was stretched into a gaping oval by her pressing thumbs.

Dan peeked around his knees to see what the voluptuous older woman was going to do. She caught his eye and puckered a mocking kiss at him. Without taking her eyes from Dan she said to her husband...

"John? Are you watching this? I'm gonna' kiss his sweet ass sweetheart. I bet you'd like me to do that for you wouldn't you lover? You always said you wanted me to. But I'm very picky about whose ass I kiss and you're not even on my radar screen. So you can just watch O.K.?'..."

There was a renewed spate of muffled swearing and the scraping of chair legs but that was about as much as poor John could do about it. He had no choice but to sit there and watch his wanton wife and the young man she was entertaining on their bed.

And then Dan was no longer able to see Mrs. Robinson's face as she moved in on his exposed butt. Bur he could sure feel it when her crimson lips surrounded his crinkled little hole. And he thought he might faint with excitement when she started auguring her pointed tongue into that quivering opening.

"Oh my Goddd!..." Dan gasped loudly. His eyes were wide open now as Christine applied a leeching suck to his tense nether hole .

"Mnoo!...Nahhh!...Nnnn!!..." groaned John from across the room

Christine reached between Dan's thighs, ringed his cock with her thumb and forefinger and started milking it like she was ringing a bell.

With her moist lips twisting around in his ass crack and her little hand jacking him firmly, it was no time at all before Dan's cock became rigidly erect. Christine couldn't hold him down and in fact she didn't try too.

"Umm Hmm!..." she groaned into the crack of his ass. She just kept slavering away at his butt and stroking his cock, even as it jutted out horizontally from his loins.

By now Dan was up on straight arms on the bed, his groin starting to thrust into Christine's irresistibly shuttling hand.

That's when the older woman came up for air. She gave Dan's hard-on a couple of more sensuous pulls and then she stopped her hand at the base of his shaft. She started sliding off the bed and pulled Dan with her by his unyielding tool.

"Oh Goddd Mrs. Robinson!...I don't want to go anywhere!...This is fine!... Right...right here on the bed is fine!..." Dan moaned, his erection pulsing urgently under Christine's twisting hand.

"I thought you might change your mind. But wait. There's more!"

And with that Christine turned away from Dan and picked up a tube of lube off the bedside table. Twisting the top off she applied a liberal coating of the creamy goo to her outstretched index and middle fingers.

Holding Dan's eyes with hers she turned towards the bed, bending gracefully at the waist until her ass was pointing directly at the young man standing just behind her.

"Have any of your little girl friends ever taken it up the ass for you baby?..." Mrs. Robinson asked sweetly as she grabbed one of her creamy globes with one hand and pulled it to the side. She moved her other hand back, poising her cream laden fingers at her own puckered anus. Without hesitation she jabbed those entwined fingertips through that tiny opening, twisting them up into the depths of her unresisting asshole.

"Ahhhh!..." she crooned, her eyes turning to slits as she fingered that ovaled aperture. It must have been tight because she pushed her fingers up her ass fitfully, backing off and then shoving them back up inside, a little deeper each time. Finally her knuckles were no longer visible, buried deep between her rosy cheeks.

After a few moments more of this Mrs. Robinson pulled her thrusting digits out of her posterior. But she held her pose for a moment longer. She clenched and unclenched herself so that her crinkled little hole winked at Danny invitingly.

Dan watched this lewd display with a mixture of amazement and arousal. He couldn't believe that his mother's best friend could behave so shamelessly. He was mesmerized by the sight of her forbidden little hole twitching in front of him. That fluttering aperture was now gleaming with a greasy layer of lube

Christine straightened up and moved to the gaping young man. She stopped right in front of him and he reached out to take her in his arms. As he did she turned to snuggle up with her back to him, twisting her hips so that Dan's steely erection was slotted into the crease of her ass.

"Oh I'm so bad, playing with my ass like that right in front of you! I can feel that greasy goo leaking out of me. Did you see it Danny? Did you see all that white creamy stuff dripping out of me?"

"Oh God!...Yes Mrs. Robinson. That was so hot!..." Dan groaned. The smell of the older woman's perfume, the feel of her luscious curves pressing against him were driving him crazy with excitement.

"Did it look like come baby? Come dripping out of my ass?..."Christine purred turning her head to look into Dan's fevered eyes. She could clearly see that he was beginning to figure out what she was suggesting.

And he was although he couldn't believe it. Dan had only ever heard some crude references to anal sex. He never for an instant imagined it was something he would ever try. He wasn't even sure that people actually did that. But apparently he was about to find out. He never expected to be involved with a woman as uninhibited as Mrs. Robinson.

And the dark haired seductress knew just what she was doing. Rising up on her tip toes, she reached down and grabbed the barrel of Dan's erection. She bent slightly forward at the waist so that she could rub his knob against her greasy sphincter.

"Would you like to put some of your own cream up there? You can have my ass if you want it! I'll be a total slut for you. I'll bend over and take it up the ass for you! I wouldn't even do that for my husband but I'll do it for you! Do you want it baby?...Do you?..." Christine purred in lewd invitation.

And of course poor Dan couldn't refuse such a lurid offer. He grabbed Mrs. Robinson's hips and began to tentatively thrust himself against her swiveling butt.

"Goddd yesss Christine!...I want it so bad!..."

"Call me Mrs. Robinson lover. I want you to still respect me in the morning after all. Now come here..." Christine directed as she moved away from Dan's grasping hands and turned towards the bed. She bent over it, propping herself on one hand and making sure that her husband had a clear view of what Dan was going to do to her.

She reached between her parted thighs and crooked her fingers at the young man invitingly.

"Come her baby!...Bring it over here!..." she instructed.

Dan shuffled awkwardly up behind the wanton temptress, leading with his hips. This allowed Christine to grab his cock and pull it towards her nether opening. Dan was awestruck by the sight of her little rosebud puckering against his knob. He didn't even realize he was holding his breath as he dropped his hands to Christine's hips.

"It's right there lover!... Go on!...Take it!...Do me!...Put it in my ass!..." Christine demanded.

Obediently Dan pushed his hips forward although he was terrified he was going to hurt her.

"Come on!...Do it!..." Christine urged. Using the bed for leverage she pushed herself back and suddenly Dan's cock crown breeched her resisting anus.

"Shittt!...." she hissed as the end of Dan's prick stretched and filled her.

"Nahhhh!..." Dan cried. It felt like he had shoved his dick into a garden hose, she was that tight. He held himself still as a statue, wondering if he should pull back out.

But he wasn't the one making those decisions. Christine reached back and sank the nails of one hand into Dan's hip while grinding back onto him. She didn't stop until she had impaled herself completely on his distended shaft.

"Holy Godddd!..." she moaned, her breath coming in gasping little pants. She tried to relax enough to enjoy the sensation of Dan's steely tool stuffing her back channel.

"Goddd John!...Ahhh!...It feels like he's got a...Ohh!... baseball bat stuffed up my ass. It's...Umm!... amazing!..."

This little aside was greeted with an anguished moan from across the room.

But it was Dan who was really feeling the heat at that moment. Christine's tight butt had stripped his shaft agonizingly as she pushed back onto him. His loins were on fire and a current of buzzing excitement was quickly building at the base of his cock.

"Mrs. Robinson!...Ahhhh!...I can't believe we're...Nahh!...doing...Ahh!...this!..." he groaned, making little squirming movements in and out of her incendiary rear passage.

"You like that? You like butt fucking me? Go on! Do it! Give me a real reaming with that big cock of yours!..." Christine urged, bracing herself on her stiff arm ahead of Dan's ever more urgent hunching. She moved her feet a little further apart to open herself to his thrusting loins.

She must have been loosening up or the lube was doing its job because Dan's cock was starting to glide in and out of her magnificent ass like it was on rails. But there was still plenty of friction, enough to send fiery bolts of excitement darting through his genitals as he banged in and out of Christine's gripping channel.

"Ahhh!...Ahhhh!...Unnn!..." Dan groaned, his groin slapping loudly against her butt as he hammered her from behind.

"Oh yeahhh!...That's it!...Unn Hnn!...Fuck it!...Fuck my ass!..." Mrs. Robinson encouraged, looking back over her shoulder with blazing eyes.

Dan's arousal was rising but slowly as he pistoned his length in and out of Christine's clinging nether hole. It felt amazing but he wasn't really sure if he was going to make it this time. He was all wound up but he also felt kind of numb, like the fiery climax he wanted was somehow just not going to happen. He didn't know if he had come too much already or if it was having Mrs. Robinson's husband in the same room but he didn't think he was going to be able to come. And that made him really worried that Mrs. Robinson would take it personally and think he was some kind of wimp if he couldn't do it. He tightened his grip on the older woman's hips preparing to really pound her, hoping that would get him there.

The raven haired beauty sensed that he needed a little bit of extra encouragement and she knew just how to give it to him.

"Come on baby! I'll be your fuck puppet! Use me any way you want!..." she purred, jack -knifing her body forward and planting her hands on the floor between her feet. When she did that her asshole tightened excruciatingly around Dan's plundering tool, wrenching it away from his body and down towards the floor.

"Oh my Goddd!...Dan moaned, unable to believe that she could fold herself up like that. The sweating young man had no choice but to rise up on his toes and then bend himself over Mrs. Robinson's upraised posterior.

"Nahhh!...Ahhh!..." he moaned, clumsily reaching down to embrace her from behind. Clutching the sides of her dangling breasts in his hands he frantically started fucking down into that gaping anus being so brazenly being offered to him.