Mr. Cox's Small Holding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give it a good suck first." My voice lowered; and she complied, fucking my cock with her mouth; "OKAY ...OKAY...It's cumming." I gasped; then grabbed my cock and wanked it as tightly and as fast as possible; blowing a big sticky wad onto her floppy tits; then a second smaller one; which took the wind out of my sails and made my legs tremble; so I sat back down panting for cold air.

"Fucking Hell, old man; how long have you been saving that up for?" The young mother of two grinned, then ran her fingers through my gloop.

Seeing my cock was still pretty stiff she began kissing and sucking it again; drawing the last few drops out.

Once I'd got my breath back; I answered; "This morning ...thinking about looking up your skirt on Friday."

"This morning? You horny old fucker ... my last boyfriend didn't cum as much as that after a week on the rigs!"

"Do you want to cum?" I asked; being the gentleman I am.

"What do you mean?" She replied between sloppy kisses and sucks of my cock; which was refusing to shrink.

"Do you want to cum... I'd love to lick your cunt ... it'll be just as sticky and sweaty as I've been fantacising about... is it?"

"You want to lick me?"

"Yes... of course."

"Fucking Hell ...I've only ever had one boyfriend do that and that was fucking years ago ... yes please."

"Let me up then and you get on here." We quickly changed positions and with her arse resting on the edge and her legs over my shoulders, I went to work ... first of all gently licking around the tight labia, then sucking on her clit which made her gasp; then five minutes of delicious cunnilingus; and yes her twat was as wet and sticky as I'd expected ... which I love.

She was wriggling around trying to cum; but I kept bringing her to the edge without managing to tip her over. Not that I was complaining; I love going down on a woman; and my late wife had loved it too ... so this was a treat in itself.

But; knowing she wanted or even needed to orgasm I resorted to an old trick; as I buried my face in her pulsating cunt I manoeuvred a hand underneath and began fingering her; which made her buck like a bitch on heat; even when I slid a second finger up and really went to town on her clit it wasn't enough ... so Plan C; came into being.

Still licking away I withdrew my fingers from her sopping cunt, then in the same motion found her arsehole and pushed ... my middle finger went up with the greatest of ease making her squeal, then immediately moan and groan like a bear shitting in the woods as her orgasm finally materialised; and she wrapped her thighs around my head trapping me, face in cunt and finger up her arse!

Ten seconds later she relaxed and freed me; leaving me rocking on my knees and sporting another hard boner!

Waste not, want not ... my Mother taught me.

"Turn around and get on your knees." JoJo tittered and did just that waving her magnificent arse in the air.

With no ceremony I pushed my cock, balls deep straight into her tingling cunt, which made her throw her head back and gasp; "Fucking Hell man ... does that thing never go down?"

"Eventually; but I'm making the most of it this morning."

I battered away for two or three minutes much to her obvious delight; then slowed down so I could play with her dangling tits and she could squeeze my balls.

With my cock harder than it had been for years; I thought 'why not' and knowing it was covered in her goo; I slowly slid it out and nudged my plum against her recently fingered arse hole.

Should I ask permission? Should I bollocks!

I took a deep breath and pushed, it didn't go in first time but with the second push it went in as easily as my finger had.

"You dirty bastard!" JoJo laughed, then slowly moved her hips from side to side; trying to accommodate the bulk, "Oh my fucking God ... that's so fucking good! I never thought I could take a cock as big as yours up there!"

It was tight; but I had a good five inches of my fat cock up her shitter and was fucking it like a train; making her gasp; pant and swear like a trooper.

After two orgasms in five hours I knew I wasn't going to blow a load up her ... but Hell; fucking this young beauty's arse was a dream come true.

Eventually my age caught up with me and I had to end our sojourn. My dick was still swinging as I walked across the shed to get some wet wipes. When I turned to offer her one she had her legs wide apart and was grinning like the Cheshire Cat as she had four fingers buried in her cunt as the other hand furiously rubbed her engorged clit ... one minute? Two? Then she came; shaking and wriggling on the chair and when she pulled her fingers out a jet of whatever shot out onto my best rug!

"Fucking Hell " she gasped in a lungful of air; "that was fucking amazing ... did you like that."

"Sure did." Then looked down to see my cock twitching again.

"Can I suck it one more time?" JoJo pleaded with puppy dog eyes and a sexy pout.

I stood in front of her; and while I'd given it a quick wipe it didn't faze her sucking my cock after it had just been right up her arse!

"Mmmmm." She purred; theatrically wiping the corners of her mouth; "Thank you Mr. Cox; that was a lovely way to spend the morning."

As she cleaned herself and got dressed, she picked her knickers up and stopped before putting them on.

"Do you want to borrow these?" She smirked; "I can get them back on ... Thursday?"

12