Mom, That Was You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd pushed her up and off him, pitching her back onto the angled mattress and sprayed her ass with his come, moaning as he jerked off over her. He'd gotten some between the cheeks of her ass, and Carla had felt a delicious shudder flow through her as it oozed down between the lips of her pussy.

They'd remained still, breathing hard into the darkness, his hand resting lightly on her back. They'd both jumped at a knock on the door as someone from the fraternity went along the row of rooms banging to let them know there were five minutes left.

The last act was to exchange medallions. Robin had purchased the silver dollar size medallions from a store that sold trophies and other awards.

She had them engraved, the boys with the name of their fraternity on one side, and brothers for life on the other. Also etched beneath the frat name was the date and room number they'd be entering.

The girls featured "Sisters in Sin" on the front and "Friends for Life" on the back with the same date and corresponding room number. Robin had pierced them to be able to slip them through the cheap stainless steel necklaces she'd bought.

The boys entered wearing the SIS medallions and would exchange them for their frat medallion the girls wore as proof they'd complete their 'challenge." Thinking about it for the first time in years, Carla remembered she still had the medallion taped to the back page of her senior yearbook packed away in her closet.

"Wow, you're really thinking about it!" Viv's laugh caused her to open her eyes. "Your face is getting red; you need a minute?"

Carla gave her a rueful smile, "Been so long since I had anything, even a memory can get me worked up I guess."

Viv didn't need to know that beneath her loose shirt her nipples were erect and there was pleasant, and sadly all too unfamiliar of late, tingling sensation between her thighs.

"It's one hell of a memory," Viv sighed wistfully. "God, whoever that boy was fucked me senseless."

"Guess so, because you still are," Carla grinned.

"I didn't swallow his damn load though."

"Guess I suck better dick than you."

"Or my boy had actual stamina and wanted to get to fucking after a couple minutes warm up."

"You still have the coin?" Carla asked.

"I do, and I'll add the one Friday night to it, we're doing the same thing."

"You're doing the same thing, I'm out."

"Come on!"

"Its ridiculous!" Carla waved her hand. "And why now? A last gasp midlife?"

"Seriously?" Viv leaned forward. "Because with Henry leaving you, and Deb's husband passing away three years ago, this is the first five-year anniversary that we're all single. We can all do this together."

"Brenda's married." Carla pointed out.

"True, but she's a hot wife, so it doesn't matter."

"A what?"

"She likes to fuck other men and her husband gets off on it. Sometimes its in front of him, other times she hooks up with guys when she travels for work and tells him about it."

"I never knew that."

"You only follow her on Facebook, she doesn't advertise it there," Viv smirked. "Her husband's excited about this. Be sitting there with his dick in his hand waiting for her to come home and tell him how she got fucked by some anonymous kid half her age."

"Wait," Carla put her finger up. "What do you mean half her age?"

"Oh, right. We hadn't gotten that far because you're being a prig. Robin thought it would be fun to really turn back the clock. We may be older, but the boys will be the same age."

"What? How?"

"Robin works for URI and her and some of the faculty who are alumni talk about the wild frat and sorority hazings and initiations they were part of."

"I'm not following."

"One of the men she works with was talking about some gloryhole thing they did back in his day, where sorority girls had to suck off frat boys to get into their sisterhood. She brought up 'who goes there', and one thing led to another.

"He decided to make a deal with her. He'd arrange to have six young men from a fraternity be the cock donors for our re-enactment in exchange for Robin finding a sorority willing to send some girls to a gloryhole where he and a few of his old frat buddies will be. Trading dirty traditions."

"You're going to suck cock through a wall?"

"Are you listening? Robin is going to find current coeds to do that."

"Disgusting. I mean they get nothing out of that at all. Our game the girls and the guys got off."

"Save the feminist rant, I have no control over these things, and for the record? Some girls get off on doing sleazy things." She stared at Carla pointedly. "Or did you forget the night we all got drunk, went into a theater, and picked guys to sit next to, then jerked them off right there."

She laughed. "Your guy was with his damn girl! You were stroking him under the jacket he had in his lap!"

"Okay, point taken, sleazy had its moments back then."

"It can still have its moments! Although I like to think of this as sexy and erotic over sleazy."

"Sex with a stranger less than half our age in the dark isn't sleazy?"

"Semantics," Viv sighed. "Carla, give me a reason besides sleazy and you're a dud that you don't want to do this."

"Its wrong," she replied simply.

"Are you married?"

"You know I'm not."

"Seeing anyone?"

"No," Carla rolled her eyes.

"Then who the hell are you hurting?"

"I have a son the age of the kid you expect me to spread my legs for."

"But that boy isn't your son!"

"He's someone's. You don't have kids. If you did would you want your son to..."

"Have a goddamn kinky good time fucking a woman who the only thing he knows about is she's a milf? I wouldn't care."

"You don't understand."

"You're someone's daughter, we're all someone's daughter. Those boys who fucked us had parents. Did any of us run to mom and dad and ask permission? Carla, we were all young dumb and wanting to cum! It was fun! No one got hurt, no one was forced to do it. We all had a great time!"

"True," Carla gave her a slow nod.

"This is the same thing. Six women in their forties getting some hard young eager cock, and the boys knowing they're going to get the ride of a lifetime from a woman that's far more experienced than those giggly coeds they're hooking up with."

"Assuming they want to be with an older woman."

"Milf porn is all the rage, Carla! Who do you think watches it? If you got dressed up to get messed up and went to a club with guys Brandon's age, they'd be falling all over you!"

"Okay, fine, they want to get mauled by a cougar. It's just...." She trailed off.

"See? You're running out of excuses! Brandon will never know, and you just said he even told you to go get laid!"

"Not like that."

"Does it matter?" Viv frowned in though, then slapped the table excitedly. "Think about it like this. You want to have sex, don't you?"

"It would be nice."

"What's stopping you?"

"I guess because I don't want to deal with drama or getting hurt again."

"And you could date someone for a bit, get to the point you're ready to put out and...they suck in bed! Waited all that time, invested time in them and two pump chump!"

"Crude, but yeah, it's been a long time since I've gotten it good. I don't need to be disappointed."

"Which leaves a stand, and that guy could suck too. Think you're there for him, or just be lousy in general."

"That's a gamble."

"Other thing is what if you did a stand and you want to move on, but you were so damn good they keep coming around? You fuck some guy, he shows up here, causes trouble, Brandon beats his ass."

"Taking this a little far, but I get it, and have thought about it. A stand can be as much trouble as dating."

"It's a crapshoot. I've had boyfriends that have lasted a year or two, but for the most part I've been single. I have had a lot of bad sex, trust me."

"Okay, where is this going?"

"Where its going is this is a damn sex game. These are young eager excited boys who are going to want to make a good impression on their mystery milf." She smiled. "Even if the kid goes off quick, he's frigging 20! He can be ready again in a few minutes!"

"Look, Viv, it's not just them, it's me."

"You mean as in a little gun shy because it's been awhile? Like riding a bike girl, you don't forget how to fuck."

"Maybe I'm not that good at it. Maybe the guy I'd date, or the one nighter would be the one disappointed."

"Are you kidding me?" Viv looked genuinely surprised "Carla, look at you! You're a stunning sexy as fuck woman! Shit, you were featured in your own magazine two years ago in a make up ad!"

"I guess I look okay, but sometimes I wonder."

"Wonder what?" Viv's eyes narrowed.

"The last few years weren't exactly sizzling between Henry and I. Then he started having an affair. Maybe I wasn't doing what I needed to."

"You fucking stop there!" Viv hissed so intently Carla flinched. "You did nothing wrong. That man was a cheating fucking dog, and the reason things were dull was because he was one of those pricks who thought he deserved more, that and you were out of his fucking league since day one and he needed to feel superior and not inadequate.

"That woman he ran off with was a stay at home mom and housewife her whole life. Mousy, under the thumb, perfect for someone like Henry because she needed attention and to be taken care of. Weak men need weak women and you, girl, are one of the strongest women I know."

"Thank you," Carla said softly, and reaching out took Viv's hand. "I mean it."

"I mean it too! He held you back, not the other way around. Guy's like him, they locker room talk about wanting the hot girl, the freak, the porn star, but they get it? They can't handle it, he made you feel bad to mask his insecurities."

"I think so, but sometimes I can't help feel it's me, and I'm not exactly confident these days."

"Then this is perfect for you," Viv squeezed her hand. "I want you to think about it. You think you're rusty? Maybe not the wildcat you used to be? You're afraid of feeling like a fool? Then have to worry if whoever the guy is starts saying nasty shit on social media about the dead fuck he picked up?"

"I...wasn't thinking that last part," she grunted. "Thanks for adding to the list."

"Friday night? That's your back in the saddle. Its pitch black, he won't see you, doesn't know you, and no worry about what happens next. No pressure at all, in fact, the way this is set up, he's there to please you. He needs that medallion to avoid hazing or whatever punishment he'd get for not making an alumnus happy."

Carla was silent as Viv spoke, for the first time allowing herself to hear her argument.

"And never rule out young alpha ego. These kids are going to want us to moan and squeal and come for them. They want to show the hot milf they can handle the ride. They're there to deliver, Carla. We're the beneficiaries of youth and enthusiasm."

She nodded slightly, and encouraged, Viv pressed on.

"If you're nervous in the beginning, you let him do the work. I think you'll relax and give as good as you get. If for some reason you don't? Not like he can say anything. There is no pressure on you to perform."

"I don't know, Viv," she repeated, but even to her own ears she sounded as if she were wavering and could tell by the look in her eyes, Viv sensed it.

"And let me tell you, this kid has to let his fingers do the walking and there is no way in hell you can think you don't have a body to die for." She laughed and cupped her smallish tits. "Girl, I would give anything for a rack like that. That boy is going to feel those tits and its going to be lust at first touch!"

"You think?" she felt a smile playing about her lips.

"But wait, there's more." Viv's smile turned nasty. "The Coup De Grace. Revenge."

"How is it revenge?"

"Henry leaves you for woman who is less attractive, no career, not much of anything except being easily controllable. He's eating vanilla every day for the rest of his life and here you are playing a kinky sex game and getting pounded by a hot college boy."

"Hmm," Carla liked the sound of that.

"That kid will fuck you like that loser never could. He made you feel like you were boring. Like you're not attractive? Then prove him wrong! Do something wild and fuck this boy's goddamn brains out and leave him knowing what its like to fuck a real woman!"

"You think I can be that good?"

"Honey, the fact you're asking that question should tell you how bad you need this! This is getting all that damn poison out of your system! The end of the old bullshit he still has you clinging to and the start of a new and exciting life." She clapped her hands. "The French call an orgasm the little death, for you it will be a goddamn rebirth!"

She put her hands out to her. "What do you say, sister? You ready to turn back the clock and get some cock?"

"Oh, you should have quit while you were ahead, that was awful," Carla grimaced, but a smile quickly followed.

"Not quitting until you agree to give some head."

"Even worse." She cringed.

"I'll go all night until I get a damn yes." She sighed and gave her a soft smile. "Carla, as your best friend, I'm telling you that you need this for a lot of reasons."

Carla took a breath then nodded.

"Okay."

"That's my girl!' Viv reached into her purse and handed her an envelope.

She opened it to see a necklace with a blue medallion.

"Yup," Viv laughed. "Going all in on nostalgia, except that's an actual sterling silver chain because I can afford them now, and the medallion you're getting back has 25th anniversary etched into it.

Carla lifted the chain, staring at the medallion. "Room 6, that was my room then too."

"Same motel!" Viv grinned. "Can't believe that dump is still around. This is going to be so much fun!"

"You're right," she nodded as she read the name of the fraternity on the medallion; 'Alpha Tau Omega' ATO, even the same fraternity was participating. "Totally anonymous. What can go wrong?"

Chapter 4

Carla picked up the fifth of Jack Daniels from the scarred surface of the cheap nightstand, pouring it into the glass.

"Bottom's up," she took several long pulls from the bottle. "Whew!" she exhaled as the straight bourbon burned its way down her throat. The hot trail went straight down into her already roiling stomach.

Years ago, she'd been nervous, but also excited. Tonight, all she felt was nerves. What was she doing here? How had she let Viv talk her into this? Yes, she'd made some good points, but in the end Carla could solve all her hang-ups by being an adult and getting back into the dating game.

This was a cheap out, a childish way to get something she wanted with no repercussions. Yes, attractive because of that, the no pressure angle had been what had gotten her to agree to this.

But she wasn't a child, nor was she a horny and adventurous coed. She was a middle aged woman and a mother of a boy the age of the one who would be sneaking in here to have sex with her.

Carla looked at her watch. 8:50. Light's out would be in five minutes, after that her mystery lover would enter. For the tenth time in the 20 minutes since she'd been in the room she thought about calling Viv and telling her to cancel the kid with her room key.

Yes, that would be awful to do to him. His friends got laid, and he didn't. Worse, he'd probably have to go through some hazing instead getting an easy ride into his frat by getting an easy ride from a woman looking for the ultimate no strings attached sex.

But she kept sitting there as if she were waiting until it was too late, and she'd have to go through with it. It might already be. Their instructions were to shut their cells off and put them in their purse under the bed which helped her resist the urge to make that call.

They didn't have to worry about Cellphones twenty five years ago, she thought wryly. Carla looked around the small minimally-and cheaply furnished-room. She couldn't believe Robin had even gotten the same rooms from back then.

Judging by how soft and lumpy the mattress was, Carla wouldn't be surprised if this had been the same one from back then. As last time, the lightbulbs had been removed, switches taped, and the only light currently in the room was from a small battery powered touch lamp on the nightstand.

She took a few more swallows, this time directly from the bottle, and put it down. Her face was flushed, and she had a buzz going. Whether or not it was enough to relax her to the point she could get something out of this other than regret would remain to be seen.

She flinched when there was a knock on the door, and Georgia, Robin's best friend in college, and who she claimed could be completely trusted about tonight's event, popped her head in.

"Hey, almost showtime!" she chirped as she quickly closed the door behind her and came over to the bed. "Gotta check and make sure your phone is off and away."

"In my purse under the bed," she pointed.

"You look nervous," Georgia gave her a reassuring smile. "No reason, hon. He has no idea who you are, just lay back and let it happen." She sighed and held up her left hand, flashing an impressive diamond ring nestled behind a white gold band. "I wasn't married, I'd be all in on this!"

"Seems like I'm the only one not excited."

"No, couple other women are a little nervous. Not everyone's Viv and Brenda. I swear those two are wilder than when they were young. Brenda's married and her damn husband is thrilled she's doing it."

"Best of both worlds' there," Carla forced a laugh that clearly showed her nerves.

"Look, even Robin's a little nervous and this was her idea. Just think of it as an experience, some hot dirty little secret you'll have."

Carla nodded as Georgia picked up the small lamp.

"Going to take this with me," she told her. "You're the last room. Boys will be here in five minutes." She laughed. "Like I told the rest of the girls, get some for me and the rest of us settled down women, okay?"

"Okay."

Carla stared down at her feet which were clad in a pair of plain red sandals. They matched her simple red sundress, after all, no need to dress up when you were already going to be naked, and they couldn't see you.

Yet for some reason she'd not only put on make-up but heavier than usual, at least for these days, but how she wore it years ago when she'd go to clubs or parties. All the turn back the clock talk had affected her more than she thought, she supposed.

"Have fun!" Georgia walked out of the room and the second she closed the door the room plunged into darkness.

Like last time it wasn't just dark, it was pitch black. The small window that faced the parking lot not only had the blinds down, but a piece of thick cardboard behind it so the light from the parking lot couldn't shine through.

The only other window was a small one in the bathroom that faced the back lot where the boys were told to park when they arrived. This window had cardboard over it as well, but from the outside so no one could try to peek out and see their mystery lover leaving.

Carla took a deep breath and kicked her sandals off.

She carefully reached out, sliding her hand along the nightstand until she found the bottle. She took a long pull that left her throat burning and her head spinning. Putting it down, she rose from the bed and stripped her dress off.

Carla dropped the dress next to the bed, then reached back and removed her bra. Her heart was already racing and her stomach in a knot. She slipped her fingers into the plain red panties she'd worn and doing it before she could lose her nerve, shoved them down.

She slipped them from her feet, pushing them over to where she'd dropped the dress. Carla sat on the bed, then lifting the top sheet, slid under it. She lay there taking slow deep breaths to remain calm and try to slow her rapid heartbeat.