Mind-Control Panties 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry drove me home. There, I raced upstairs, texting Nathan all about it. I promised that he would love what I looked like when he saw me tomorrow. He would be blown away by what an amazing ass I had. He could even touch it. After all, I let Terry grope my ass. No reason I couldn't let my boyfriend do the same even if the thought made me blush.

That night, I felt so itchy, I had to masturbate. I didn't do it every day, but tonight I rubbed my pussy feverishly. I even did something I'd never done before. I reached my left hand beneath my rump and slid my digits into my butt-crack.

I found my asshole.

I groaned when I sank my middle finger into my bowels. I felt so wicked. So wanton. I pumped it in and out of me while I rubbed my virgin flesh. I came so hard, my anal sheath writhing around my digit, my juices flooding my fingers. I shuddered, imagining such naughty things.

Things thicker than my figure penetrating back there.

I panted after I came down from my orgasm, feeling sleep pulling down at me. I rolled over, sniffing at my finger. The scent wasn't bad. A sour, earthy flavor. I popped it into my mouth and sucked the flavor of my ass all off my digit, and fell into sleep.

I had to wear the panties the next day.

Normally, I wouldn't do that, but they just felt so amazing. I slipped them on first, that tingle racing through me. My asshole clenched, remembering my finger. Naughty thoughts danced in my head as I pulled on my jeans next. I went with a pair decorated with hearts.

They were just the cutest.

I wiggled the jeans up my legs, the stretchy material clinging to me. They showed off my great thighs and cute calves as well as a delicious tush. I tugged the stretchy material over my rump, feeling it gripping my butt-cheeks. It was almost as tight as my panties.

If I could wear something that hugged my ass like my pair of panties and still go to college in them, I'd wear them.

Nathan was pacing out front of the college when I arrived. I called his name. He gave me this concerned look. I smiled at him and darted up. I stopped before him, saying, "Well?" I turned, letting him get a look at my butt. "What do you think?"

"Well, those are..." He swallowed. "I mean, you look great, but you went--"

"You think my ass is great!" I squealed. "Please, tell me how cute I look." I bent over more, thrusting my ass out at him. "I need to know."

"Well, yeah, your ass looks great in it, that's not the--"

I squealed again. "I'm so glad you like my ass in this." I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. "Oh, Nathan, you're such a wonderful boyfriend."

"Nice ass," said a guy as he walked by. I gasped as he gave my rump a squeeze. "Damn, nice ass."

I beamed.

"Shame you're in those jeans. Be nice to see all the curves."

Just like that, my excitement vanished.

"He just squeezed your ass," Nathan fumed. "Hey, that's my girlfriend!"

I shrugged and headed inside, dazed.

I swayed. Jeans weren't enough to show off my ass. What could I do about that? I couldn't just go around in panties. I had to wear something. Right?

For once, I wasn't the first to Mr. Harrison's class. I was in such a daze as I wandered down the hallway, struggling to figure out what to do. What could I possibly wear? Tights? Those weren't tight enough. They might hug my butt, but they were thick and warm. Yoga pants?

Those were pretty clingy.

Was there anything better?

There were nylons, but that was like wearing panties. I need something I can actually wear in public. That would show off my rump perfectly. Nathan was arguing in the background, shouting at the guy who grabbed my ass while I just kept drifting. Was there anything I could wear?

"You look like you're in a daze," a rumbling voice said.

I blinked and looked up to see Terry. The black guy grinned at me. "I thought you'd be looking happy. I mean, that ass looks pretty good in those jeans."

"Pretty good isn't good enough," I said. "I need something better. You've seen what my ass looks like in those panties."

"Fo' sure, I did. It was a damn fine ass. Perfect. You really need to show it off better."

"I know," I said. "Do you have any ideas?"

He shrugged. "I know, try jeggings. There like pantyhose but they look like jeans. People sometimes can get away with wearing them in public. They'll fit your ass like nylons, but, you know, they look like denim."

"Jeggings," I said, my imagination on fire.

Terry's hand slid around my waist to grab my ass. He pulled me close to him. Both his hands were now on my rump. He squeezed and kneaded my ass, his fingers sliding up and down the seam that followed my butt-crack. If the denim wasn't so thick, he could get his finger in there like he had with my panties the day before. He could tease my asshole. I felt something hard poking me in the stomach. I stared up at him as a wave of heat washed out of my pussy.

"I'm going to do it. I want to buy jeggings. Tomorrow... Tomorrow my ass will be perfect."

"Well, that will be nice, but it's a shame you can't go around naked."

I giggled, this wicked tingle rippling out of my ass. "I can't do that. Even if I do have a cute tush."

"Still, damn shame that you--"

"Hey!" Nathan shouted. "That's my girlfriend's ass you're groping!"

"It's all cool, man," Terry said, giving my rump a final squeeze. "Just inspecting her fine rump. Nothing wrong with that."

I turned around and smiled at my boyfriend. "Right, nothing wrong with that. Look, Nathan, you can grab my ass. Just put your hands over my rump and squeeze. You can see how nice it is."

"I can't grope your ass in the middle of the hallway," Nathan muttered, cheeks red. "And you shouldn't be letting other guys do it.

"Are you kidding jealous?" I asked, shaking my head. I pulled away from Terry and that hard bulge in his jeans. I went to Nathan, taking his hands. I gave him such a happy smile. "I'm your girlfriend. Okay?"

Terry's hand found his way to my ass again. He squeezed me as I smiled at my boyfriend. A wicked shudder ran through me, an electrifying tingle that spread from my panties. My pussy clenched. The Black guy knew how to touch my ass. He was a master at it.

"He's doing it again," Nathan muttered.

I rolled my eyes. I rose on my tiptoes and planted a quick kiss on his lips. "You're my boyfriend. Okay? Terry's just a friend."

"That's all I am, okay?" Terry asked. "We cool, man?" He squeezed my butt. "Be happy that your girlfriend's got such a fine ass." Terry pulled his hand away and then he smacked my rump.

I giggled.

Terry sauntered into the classroom. "I want to go buy some jeggings after classes are finished, and then you'll see just how amazing my ass really is."

"What are jeggings?" Nathan asked, still staring at me like he was a little mad.

"Something amazing," I said, taking his arm and pressing against him. "Come on, Mr. Harrison's class is about to start. He's going to be talking about how the Ottomans used the Mamluk slaves to administrate their empire. Isn't that weird? Slaves."

We headed in the classroom while my imagination was on fire with the possibility of jeggings.

They were all I could think about. I googled them between breaks, staring at pictures of these thin, tight, stretchy material hugging girl's asses. They weren't wearing panties, so the material slipped into their butt-cracks. It was like they were naked, but they weren't. Because they look like they were jeans, people wouldn't realize you were wearing practically nylons. They were so naughty. I searched where to buy them and smiled when I saw I could get them at the same place I bought my jeans. I quivered with excitement.

After classes were over, Terry, of course, was more than happy to drive me to the mall.

"You're going with him again?" Nathan whined as I headed to Terry's car. My boyfriend was trailing after us, looking so desultory for some reason.

"You need to study for your math test," I told him. "You need to keep up your grades. Terry will make sure I get to the mall and back. He's a really good friend."

"A friend that has his hand on your ass," Nathan muttered.

Terry did have his hand on my ass. He squeezed and fondled it every chance he could.

"What's so wrong with that?" I asked. "Didn't you like squeezing my ass after Mr. Harrison's class? I even kissed you while you did it. Do you see me kissing Terry?"

"No."

"See, just something friends do," Terry said. "Especially when that friend's got a fine ass."

I giggled.

"I'd let you come," Terry continued, "but my backseat's full of junk. No room for you."

"Sorry, Nathan," I said. "I'll text you when I got the jeggings. Love you."

Then I was stepping into Terry's car. There were couple of shirts in the back, spread out over the entire seat. I guess they couldn't be moved so Nathan could sit back there. Terry slipped into the driver seat and we were off.

I was so excited to buy the jeggings. The moment we arrived at the mall, I burst out of the car and left Terry behind. I missed his hand rubbing my ass, but I was so excited. I was practically running by the time I was inside the mall. I reached the clothing store, darting in, my eyes scanning.

I gasped when I saw them. They were sold with the nylons and came in the same eggs stockings did. They had them in dark-blue and stonewash and light-blue and even pink. I scooped them up in my hands, juggling them, when Terry walked in.

"Damn, girl, you're just eager for it."

I smiled at him.

"You want to try them on?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes. "You don't try on nylons. They're stretchy. They'll fit."

"Maybe I just want to see your ass in those panties again."

I smiled and nodded. "Fine, grab that pair of jeans so I can pretend to have something to try on."

He did.

The moment he closed the changing room door behind us, I was unsnapping my jeans. I shoved them down, bending over so he could see my rump clad in the bronze panties. I felt so wicked. So naughty.

His hand grabbed my ass.

I shuddered as he kneaded my ass through my panties. There was almost nothing between us. I closed my eyes, whimpering as I bit my lower lip. My nipples were so hard. My pussy was so wet. If Nathan was here, I didn't know what I would do. I wiggled my hips, loving the hot touch of Terry's strong fingers kneading my rump.

He groaned, his fingers sliding up and up the panties until he found the waistband. I gasped as they dipped inside. I felt him sliding into my underwear. His hand was touching my naked flesh. He caressed my rump directly. His middle finger slid into my butt-crack. I whimpered, my heart thundering so fast as he went lower and lower.

He found my sphincter.

I groaned, shuddering at how sensitive my asshole felt. I whimpered as pleasure I normally only felt when I masturbated my pussy was flowing through me as he circled my puckered hole. His finger caressed my sphincter, causing me to quiver. I leaned over, grabbing a support bar. I gripped it, my face inches from the mirror before me.

I was flushed. My pigtails swayed about my face, my black hair caressing my red cheeks.

"Yeah, you got yourself a nice ass," he said. "Fo' sure."

I whimpered and nodded.

"You like that, huh? You like me massaging your little asshole?"

"Yes," I moaned. "You know just what to do. You are such an expert."

"No one knows a White girl's ass better than me."

That was so true. I whimpered, my pussy melting with my juices. His finger pressed against my sphincter. My eyes widened as he entered me. I felt his fingers sliding into my asshole. My virgin cunt clenched as his digit sank deeper and deeper.

"Oh, god, yes," I moaned, gripping the bar, my face twisting in the reflection. "Terry!"

"Yeah, just a beautiful ass," he groaned. "I can't wait to see you tomorrow in those jeggings. You're going to be beautiful."

I nodded, whimpering. His finger plunged in and out of my asshole. He reached deeper, wiggling around inside of me. The velvety stimulation was incredible. My virgin pussy drank it in, my juices flowing hotter and hotter out of my depths. My little clit throbbed, my nipples aching. It was incredible.

I had no idea my asshole could feel so amazing. When I fingered it last night, it felt great, but this... Terry knew just where to touch me. How to work his finger in and out of my bowels. I whimpered through my grit teeth, feeling this pressure building and building inside of me.

My orgasm approached.

I shuddered as his finger thrust deep and fast into me. My velvety asshole gripped him, clenching about him increasing the friction. The stimulation. It was incredible. Pleasure rippled through me. I squeezed my eyes shut, little lights dancing across my dark vision. This tide swelled and swelled in me.

He pressed a second finger against my asshole.

"Terry!" I gasped as he pushed his pointer finger into my sphincter.

My anal ring stretched and stretched. I groaned, wanting to fight his intrusion, but it felt too good to resist. This heat that stabbed into my nethers. The second finger sank into me, extending into me to penetrate almost as deep as his middle finger did. I groaned as he pumped them both in and out of me.

"You are tight," he said. "Mmm, I love a tight, hot, White girl ass. And you got a beautiful one, Zelda. Fo' sure."

"Thank you!" I moaned as his fingers pumped in and out of me faster and faster. My orgasm built. Every plunge sent me hurtling towards it. I couldn't resist surrendering to this passion. I couldn't stop myself from enjoying this. My ass felt amazing. His fingers felt so right inside my bowels.

He jammed them both so deep in me, his other fingers sliding into my butt-crack. He almost sank every inch of his digits buried in me. So thick and long.

"Yes!" I squealed. I came.

My asshole writhed around his fingers. My virgin pussy convulsed. I could feel the juices soaking my bush and the gusset of my panties. I whimpered, my small breasts jiggling in my bra as I trembled. My pigtails danced around my head. They whipped around my shoulders as I swung my head from side to side. Stars exploded across my vision as the waves of rapture slammed into my mind.

I drowned in ecstasy. My asshole felt amazing. I had no idea a friend could give me such delight just from fingering my bowels. I whimpered, drinking it in. So glad that my cute tush could give me such rapture.

"Damn, you do have an amazing ass," he growled. "It's gotta be the most perfect ass in the world. Fo' sure, girl."

"Thank you!" I howled as my orgasm peaked.

"You're welcome," he said. He ripped his fingers out of my asshole. For a moment, he pressed against me. I felt the hard bulge of his cock rubbing against my rump. "I can't wait for tomorrow. You'll look amazing in those jeggings."

"Yes," I groaned as I came down from my orgasm.

I paid for my jeggings and almost floated out the mall, carried on the winds of rapture that my anal orgasm gave me. Terry was such a good friend to make me feel so good. I gave him a kiss on the cheek in thanks.

I climbed into his car and immediately texted Nathan. I have the jeggings! I hope you're studying for your math test! I want you to succeed. I love you.

I'm trying to study, he sent back. Hard to do when I know you're out with him.

You don't have to worry. Terry's a good friend. He made me feel so good about my jeggings. Gave me such a rush. Buying them was awesome. I wish I could come over and see you because I would probably do something naughty. But you have to study, and I have my own homework I need to get done. Tomorrow, you'll get to see my ass in my jeggings.

So will Terry.

Why wouldn't he? Terry deserved to see me in the jeggings. He helped me buy them!

Nathan didn't answer.

Terry dropped me off at my house, giving me a final pat on the rump. I smiled at him and then headed inside.

I barely managed to get my homework done before I was fingering my asshole. I made myself cum three times before I passed out. When I woke up, my finger was still buried in my bowels. Since I had fifteen minutes before I had to actually get up, I gave myself another one orgasm.

I climaxed so hard, my pussy convulsing, rapture sweeping through me.

I loved having fingers in my asshole. Maybe Nathan would finger my asshole at school. I wished he'd stop being such a stick in the mud. I didn't understand why he was so jealous of Terry. We were just friends.

I cracked open the plastic egg holding the stonewash pair of jeggings. I didn't have the panties on, they would be visible through it and it would defeat the whole point of wearing these. Jeggings would be even tighter than my panties. They would mold to my rump and even slide into butt-crack and show off the full shape of my peachy ass.

Putting jeggings on was like rolling on nylons. I went slow, working them up both legs to make sure there weren't any runs. The only difference between stockings and jeggings were the latter had no feet. The jeggings ended at my ankles.

I shuddered as they clung to my thighs like skinny jeans, but were even tighter. I pulled them higher and higher. I groaned as I rolled them up over my rump. Just like I had hoped, I could feel the stretchy material sliding into my butt-crack. It pressed against my asshole, letting me know that the full definition of my rump could be seen.

They were so thin I felt like I was naked.

What I didn't count on was how obvious my bush was in the front. I had to act fast. I had never shaved my pussy, but I quickly got that done. I was going to be late for my first class, but it would be worth it. The jeggings felt so naughty against my bare virgin lips. They molded to my twat, too. I had a cameltoe on display.

It was a small price to pay to show off my perfect ass.

I rushed down the stairs, the jeggings cupping my ass and vulva. Without any pubic hair, I could feel the stretchy material caressing my pussy lips. My clit. I groaned, this heat racing through me. The material was in my butt-crack and teasing my asshole. I whimpered, my entire body on fire.

I needed Terry to grope my ass. I needed my asshole played with. I wish I had time to masturbate, but I had to run.

I'd be late for Mr. Harrison's class if I didn't leave.

I bolted out of the house, my feet stretching out before me. The jeggings hugged me like a second skin. I was practically naked as I hit the sidewalk and made the right towards my college. It wasn't far. I lived close. But, still, I had to hurry to avoid being late.

My phone buzzed, clutched tightly in my hand. I didn't have any pockets on my jeggings, and I'd left my purse behind. I did snag my backpack, so I wasn't completely unprepared for college. And, of course, I would never leave my house without my phone. I swiped the screen as I ran, seeing a message from Nathan.

Where are you? he texted. Your dumb friend is bugging me. Asshole thinks I would let him know where you are. He claimed he fingered your asshole? Did he?

I couldn't answer that right now. I was running. Best I could do was hit three letters.

OMW

I hit send and kept running, a stitch already forming in my side. I could see my college ahead. I ran faster, my clit throbbing. The material caressed me. It rubbed my ass, my butt-cheeks rippling as I ran. My asshole drank in the teasing delight of the fabric.

It was all so much bliss.

I was on fire. I could feel my juices soaking my jeggings. They absorbed my cream like a sponge, spreading the wetness across my crotch, down my thighs, and around to the bottom slopes of my butt-cheek. My pigtails bounced around my shoulders.

I darted across the road to get to my college. A car horn honked, brakes screeching. I just kept running. I made it to the other side and raced into the school grounds. I could see Nathan waiting out front.