MILFs Love the Futa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, yes, you're amazing, Lisa!" Mom whimpered. "Ooh, ooh, honey, you're going to make me cum!"

"Then I'll fuck you with my futa-dick, Mom!"

"Yes!"

She grabbed the back of my head and pressed me into her pussy. My glasses shifted on my nose as my tongue licked up and down her twat. I brushed her clit now nestled in the folds of her thick pussy lips. I stroked over her bud.

She gasped, her boobs jiggling. I drummed my tongue against her clit, tapping out a code for her to enjoy. Her sweet pussy juices dripped down my chin. I brought her closer and closer to cumming. Closer and closer to bursting.

That was perfect.

Her boobs jiggled as I suckled on her clit. I nursed on her little bud. Her face scrunched up. I knew she was close to cumming. I gripped her thighs, holding tight to her silky legs. She arched her back, thrusting her tits out before her. Her fingers tightened in my scalp.

"Lisa!" she groaned. "Oh, honey, yes!"

Her sweet pussy juices gushed from her cunt.

"I love you, honey!"

Her juices soaked my lips. My mouth. I licked them up with hunger. I dragged my tongue across her folds, enjoying every last moment of licking her up. She tossed her head as she trembled through her orgasm. Her boobs smacked together as she drowned me.

I reveled in her sweet cream flooding out of her. My tongue lapped up every drop of her that I could. I gathered up every bit of her snatch. She whimpered, her body trembling through her ecstasy. I licked at her as she collapsed, panting.

"Oh, Lisa," she purred. "Oh, my, that was amazing. Mmm, thank you for making me cum like that. Thank you so much!"

I lifted my face and rose, my futa-dick thrusting out at her. She stared at my cock through lidded eyes. A languors smile spread on her lips. She trembled on the couch, so ready for my girl-cock to fuck her hard. I ached to ram into my mother's pussy.

She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me to her. I gasped as I fell into her. My round boobs pressed into her big tits. Our nipples brushed. I groaned, the tip of my futa-dick nuzzling into her bush. I was so close to slipping back into my mother.

"Mmm, let me feel that big girl-dick sliding into me, honey," she purred.

"Yes, Mom," I groaned and kissed her.

She groaned, tasting her own pussy juices on my mouth as I pushed my cock into her folds. She trembled as her labia stretched around my cock. Her hands slid down my back and grabbed my rump, squeezing my ass as I sank into her silky depths.

The incestuous rush of sliding into my mother's cunt washed through me. A heady thrill rippled through me as her hot twat devoured my thick futa-dick. I reached deeper and deeper into her snatch until I nuzzled against her cervix.

I was all the way in my mother. She groaned into the kiss.

My futa-dick twitched in her forbidden embrace. I loved being in her. It was amazing. This was such a wild day. I drove MILFs wild. I didn't know why, and right now I didn't care. Not with my mother's cunt squeezing about me.

I drew back my dick. She whimpered into my kiss. I groaned into her lips. It felt amazing to have her silky pussy walls massaging my dick. Pleasure shot through me. The tip of my girl-dick throbbed with delight.

I buried back into her.

Her fingernails bit into my rump as I plunged to the hilt in her snatch.

I trembled on her, my heart pounding a mile a minute. We made out. Our tongues danced together. It was a rush to share this moment with her. For us both to play this wondrous pleasure. I trembled in delight, savoring this heat surging through me.

I pumped away at her cunt. I thrust into her hard and fast. I fucked with such force. I loved every moment of driving my girl-dick into my mother's cunt. The incestuous delight swept up my cock and soaked through my pussy.

My ovaries brimmed with passion.

We kissed each other, our tongues dancing as I drilled away at her. I buried over and over into her twat. She held me tight in her snatch. Her pussy massaged my futa-cock, especially the tip. The pressure mounted there.

It was such a rush to have that delight building and building in me. I groaned, burying to the hilt in her cunt. I would have such a mighty burst of delight. Just erupt over and over into her cunt. I couldn't wait for the passion to spurt out of me.

"Mom!" I gasped, breaking the kiss.

"Oh, Lisa, honey!" she moaned. "Oh, my, yes! Yes! Just like that. Fuck me just like that!"

I grinned at her and slammed my futa-dick to the hilt in her snatch. I buried over and over into her cunt. Her silky walls gripped me. The pressure in my ovaries swelled toward that bursting point. I slammed deep into her twat as—

The door opened.

I froze as my sister strode by. "Hey, Mom!"

"Uh, hey, honey," Mom whimpered as Natti just continued on to the stairs, heading up them. She stared at her phone, not even looking at us.

I shuddered and drew back my cock, the wave of anger rushing through me. Getting caught was so exciting. The risk made this even hotter. I kissed my mother and plunged my dick to the hilt in her cunt as Natti moved around upstairs.

Mom's cunt clamped down around me as I pumped away at her. If Natti came back downstairs, what would she think if she found me fucking our mother? Would she be disgusted? Horrified? Find it hot? I had no idea, but it had my ovaries brimming with the need to cum.

"Ooh, Mommy, cum on my cock!" I moaned, reveling in the risk.

"Yes, yes, yes, honey," whimpered Mom. Her pussy clamped down on my girl-dick. She made every thrust into her a wonderful thrill.

A pure delight.

I groaned, fucking her hard and fast. I thrust with everything that I had into her snatch. She clamped down on me. She held me tight, her silky pussy massaging my girl-cock. The pressure built at the tip of my futa-dick and in the depths of my ovaries.

I loved every moment of this. Every second of plunging into her hot cunt waiting for my sexy mommy to cum. That would be so hot when her pussy rippled around my cock. When she squealed in delight and came on my clit-rod.

"I'm almost there," she moaned, gripping my rump as I pumped away at her forbidden twat.

"Yes, yes, cum on my clit-dick!" I groaned. Music played upstairs. I loved the sound of the thumping as I pumped away at Mommy's cunt.

She grinned at me as I pumped away at her twat. I fucked her cunt with such force. I drove into her pussy with everything that I had. I fucked her hard and fast. I plowed into her with such passion. I loved the feel of her cunt around my dick. She gripped me with her hot snatch.

The pressure in my ovaries swelled to that incestuous bursting point. Mom's hot cunt gripped me. I couldn't take much more of this, but I wanted her to cum first. My round boobs rubbed across her big tits as I fucked her hard.

"Oh, my god, that's good," I moaned. "Ooh, ooh, that's just such a wonderful pleasure. Please, please, cum on my futa-dick, Mommy!"

"Yes!" she groaned.

Her pussy went wild.

I gasped at the feel of her cunt spasming around my dick. That felt amazing. I plunged to the hilt in her writhing cunt. Her flesh suckled at me. The itch at the into of my futa-dick burst. Rapture swept through me as I came in my mommy's pussy.

"Yes!" I gasped. "Oh, shoot, that's so good!"

I pumped blast after blast of my futa-cum into her pussy. I flooded her with my girl-seed. She bucked on me, her cunt writhing around my cock in this spectacular way. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. Heat swept through me.

It was an incredible delight to have her cunt rippling around me. I shuddered on her, kissing her with such passion. My tongue thrust into her mouth as I came in her. Natti had no idea. She was up in her room listening to music while I came in our mother's pussy.

Mom kissed me with such passion, her fingernails biting into my rump. She held me tight. I loved the feel of her twat rippling around my dick. She worked out all the jizz I had ready in my ovaries. I flooded her snatch as I trembled through my ecstasy.

My cunt writhed.

My futa-dick erupted.

I groaned as I collapsed onto Mom, savoring the dual delights that washed through me. It was such an amazing moment. I broke the kiss with her, staring her in the eyes. She smiled at me, this wild gleam shining in them.

"Mmm, that was incredible, Lisa," she moaned. "You're futa-dick is awesome. You made something incredible with that concoction you made."

"Yeah, I'm realizing that," I said, my futa-dick throbbing in her cunt. Her pussy felt amazing around my dick. "I'm glad you love it, Mommy."

"Mmm, I just want to suck on your dick," she purred.

"And I want to lick all my cum out of your pussy," I groaned. "I want to eat my first creampie. Ms. Lynette and Principal Goldman hogged all my cum in the chemistry lab."

Mom arched her eyebrow at that. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned them.

"My, my, you have been having a wild time. Your chemistry teacher and your principal?" Her pussy clenched down on me. "And now your mommy."

"MILFs seem to love me," I purred. "So, uh, how do we do this sixty-nine thing."

"It's easier for the, er, the person with the cock to be on her back," she said. "Then I sit on your face and suck you off. It's not as comfortable having a dick sort of ramming down your throat when your one your back."

"Right," I said. "Makes sense. Glad you know all this stuff."

She winked at me.

I pulled my cock out of her cunt and sank onto the floor. I trembled here, my heart pounding in my chest. This was so wild. I was having such a wicked time with my mom. But after this, we really, really had to go shopping.

Mom slipped off the couch and straddled me. My pearly cum matted her auburn bush. That looked so hot. I licked my lips as she lowered her mouth to plant her furred muff on my face. I licked my lips as the sweet scent of her cunt and the salty aroma of my cum filled my nose. They were such wonderful aromas to inhale.

Mom planted her bush on my face. The wet curls spilled over my lips. The salty taste of my cum dripped into my mouth. I groaned as her cuntlips kissed my mouth a moment later. I swiped out, gathering her sweet juices and my tasty futa-spunk.

"Oh, yes, honey," moaned Mom. "Ooh, my dickgirl-daughter is such a treat."

She bent over, her large boobs piling into my stomach. She grabbed my dick and sucked the tip into her mouth soaked in her pussy juices. She moaned around the crown, her passion humming about it. The buzzing delight had me squirming.

It felt wonderful.

I groaned beneath her as she nursed on me with passion. She suckled with such hunger on me. I loved every second of it. Just every last second of her hot mouth. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my clit-dick.

I licked at her cunt. I stroked my tongue through her folds as she trembled on me. She nursed with such passion me while I lapped with such hunger at her. I gathered her sweet cream and my salty spunk, the flavors mixing in my mouth.

"That's so yummy, Mommy," I groaned, my hands gripping her rump.

"Mmm," she purred around my dick.

She bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. It was a wonderful experience to have her suckling on me like that. I loved it so much. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. The pleasure swelled in my ovaries.

I would have a mighty cum. Just a mighty burst of pleasure. It was such a rush to have her suckling on me like that. My pussy clenched and toes curled. My ovaries quivered with delight as she worked her mouth up and down my girl-dick.

The music upstairs grew louder for a moment then softened.

I tongued Mom's pussy, sliding from her clit to her taint to gather my jizz leaking out of her. She shuddered on me, her boobs rubbing into my stomach. My fingers clenched on her butt-cheeks as she suckled on my cock.

The stairs creaked.

I froze as I heard my sister descending them. What was she doing? I couldn't see anything but Mom's bush and the curve of her rump. We were on the floor. The couch and the coffee table might hide us a bit.

"Oh, my god," Natti purred. "I can't believe she did that. What a complete slut."

Was she talking to herself?

Mom suckled ever so softly on my cock. My toes curled and pussy clenched. Natti's feet padded across the linoleum of the kitchen floor. The refrigerator opened. She was just getting a drink. Maybe she wouldn't notice us.

But it was so hot lying here wondering if she would.

My futa-dick throbbed in my mother's mouth. She suckled hard on me now. She didn't seem to care. Natti cracked open a can of pop. The refrigerator closed. I thrust my tongue into Mom's cunt. I scooped out my cum as Natti headed to the stairs and back to her room, oblivious of the incestuous fun happening feet away.

"Oh, damn," I groaned. "I can't believe she didn't notice us."

Mom just suckled on my cock, her lips working up and down my dick.

"Always on her damned phone," I groaned, Mom nursing on me so hard. "Ooh, her loss."

Mom purred her agreement. Her tongue danced around the crown of my dick. My toes curled. I had to cum in her mouth. I loved the feel of her working her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled with force on me.

With love and caring. I savored her motherly passion. It was so wonderful to have her suckling on me like that. I tongued her pussy. I thrust into her depths to find more of my salty futa-cum. I scooped it out, the flavors melting across my tongue.

She moaned around my girl-cock. She suckled with passion, just eager for my incestuous futa-cum.

I wanted to just unload in her cunt. I ached to fire off every blast of spunk that I had. That would just be so awesome. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my girl-dick as I tongued at her pussy.

The flavor of my salty futa-cum dwindled. There was less and less for me to enjoy. I shuddered, savoring the warmth of her snatch. I thrust my tongue deep into my mother's cunt. I swirled around in her, questing for my cum.

I found a bit more of my salty delight.

"Yes," I breathed then scooped it out of her twat.

The last bit of my futa-seed melted across my taste buds. I groaned, my futa-dick throbbing in her mouth. She bobbed her head, working her lips up and down my clit-dick. She suckled on me with such a wild hunger. My eyes rolled back in my head.

I would have such a mighty orgasm.

I would spurt over and over into her mouth. I loved the way her lips slid up and down clit-cock. She danced her tongue around the crown of my dick. She gave me such pleasure. Such bliss. I was in heaven right now.

I loved every second of this passion as she suckled on me. She nursed with all her might on my clit-cock. I groaned, savoring this delight sweeping through me. My tongue licked at her pussy lips. I stroked her thick folds, her curls rubbing on my cheeks and lips.

She moaned, her hips wiggling, smearing her pussy lips across my mouth. She smeared her cunt cream across my lips and cheeks. I loved every moment of Mom's cunt grinding my face while her curls tickled my skin.

It was just an awesome delight.

"Mommy," I moaned into her cunt.

She suckled hard. I loved her passion.

The heat of her mouth soaked down my girl-dick to my pussy. My cunt clenched, my ovaries brimming with all the girl-cum that would erupt from me. I couldn't wait to explode and flood her mouth with all my jizz.

I licked at her clit. She groaned around my futa-dick as I did that. I drummed my tongue against her bud. She squirmed on me. Her curls tickled my face. I loved that feeling on my skin as I suckled on her bud. She nursed hard on my futa-dick.

"Mom! Oh, yes, Mommy!"

I suckled with all my might on her clit.

She bucked on me. Her sweet juices flooded out of her twat and drenched my lips. She soaked my cheeks and chin. Her passion puddled in the hollow of my throat. So delicious. I loved every second of her cunt cream gushing out and soaking my mouth.

I gulped down her cream as she suckled so hard on my clit-cock. The pressure in my ovaries burst. I bucked and erupted into her snatch. Her big boobs rubbed on my stomach as I quivered on the floor beneath her, my futa-cum flying into her mouth.

My jizz zoomed out of my futa-cock.

She gulped it down. I could hear her swallowing with noisy hunger. She squirmed on me. I gripped her rump and tongued her twat. I licked up her sweet juices. I loved the taste of her. She had such a wonderful flavor to her pussy.

Just an amazing one to feast upon. I licked up as much as I could as she swallowed the girl-cum gushing out of my futa-dick. Ecstasy rushed out of my spasming cunt, my own cream spilling down my taint to my asshole.

I soaked the carpet beneath my ass.

Mom nursed out every drop of futa-cum I had. It was such a delight to have all that pleasure sweeping through me. I trembled beneath her. I flicked my tongue through her folds, loving the tease of her. I hit the peak of my orgasm.

It was an amazing moment.

And Natti had no idea.

* * *

Alexa Green

I slid my mouth off my futa-daughter's big dick. She had such a thick one. I loved it so much. She was just so sexy. I had never been so turned on in my entire life. I had never wanted another person more than I wanted her. That was how amazing she was.

She licked at my cunt as I quivered. I wanted to fuck her again and again.

"So, the mall," Lisa asked. She licked my cunt again. "Mmm, new clothes. You still willing to drive me?"

"Oh, right," I moaned. "I just need to get changed. "I can't go out in sweatpants."

"Right," Lisa said.

I quivered and rolled off my daughter and stood, my large boobs jiggling. I sucked in a deep breath, feeling so wicked for having sex with my little girl. I was such a wicked mother. I gathered up my discarded clothes as she lay on her back, panting. Her futa-dick twitched.

The urge to pounce on her swept through me. A wave of heat more intense than any I had ever felt. I sucked in a deep breath and turned around. I didn't bother getting dressed. I just hurried through the kitchen and to the stairs. I hurried up them, my big boobs jiggling.

This illicit rush shot through me as I darted past my oldest daughter's room. It was so wild having sex in the living room right beneath Natti's nose. It had been so hot to have Lisa in my pussy as Natti came home. And to be sucking Lisa's cock when Natti got her drink.

I wanted to have more wild sex with my daughter.

Just have it everywhere.

I slipped into my bedroom and took a moment to think about what I should wear. I headed into the bathroom to wash my face. Then I had to put on some makeup. Some brighter lipstick. Highlight my cheekbones. Some nice eye shadow.

I hummed as I worked. Then I grabbed my favorite perfume and added a few dabs behind my ears and on my wrists. I moved out of the master bathroom and found a sexy bra. A nice, red one. It was racy and one that would lift my tits and make them jiggle.

I was too excited for panties, so I grabbed the shortest skirt I had. A nice, black one. I pulled that one. I hummed as I worked, my boobs jiggling in my bra. For a top, I went with a blue crop top that hugged my breasts and showed off a nice bit of cleavage.

I pulled out my knee-high, heeled boots from the closet and slipped my feet into them. I zipped them up and headed out of my bedroom. I passed Natti's room, her music still playing. I headed downstairs to find Lisa on the couch in her jeans and pink t-shirt that hugged her new, larger boobs.

My pussy clenched. God, she was gorgeous.

* * *

Lisa Green

I turned my head and gasped at the sight of Mom. She wore a sexy outfit. My futa-dick throbbed in the tight confines of my jeans. I hadn't bothered with the panties. My cock throbbed in them. Wanting to just rip out of them.