Lucy Gets an Offer She can't Refuse

Story Info
Lucy's hotwife adventure continues.
5.7k words
3.66
29.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't read this story if you are offended by swinging, wife-sharing, or graphic descriptions of sexual situations.

Part 10, Lucy Gets An Offer She Can't Refuse

Lucy tapped out for the night. It doesn't happen very often, but she had enough for the 1st time in a long time!

Chris and Lucy fell asleep on the nasty, wet bed while I slept in the guest bedroom. There was no way I'll sleep on a bed with another man's cum all over it!

I woke up to silence. The house was quiet. When I looked at the clock, it said 1:30 pm! Oh, shit, I slept into the afternoon! I sprang out of bed and checked on my wife and Chris. They were still sleeping! I thought I'd catch them sneaking another fuck in while I slept in the other room, but they were still recovering from last night's fun!

After grabbing a change of clothes I went to the guest bath to shower and hopefully wash my headache away. When I finished, I heard water running in the master bath. Somebody else woke up. I poked my head into the bedroom and saw that Lucy wasn't on the bed anymore, but Chris was still sleeping. I opened the bathroom door to see if my wife was okay.

Lucy stood in the shower letting the water beat down on her, so it could work its magic. I didn't mean to startle her, but she wasn't expecting anyone to be there when she opened her eyes.

Lucy murmured, "Damn, I have a headache, what happened last Night?"

"Honey, we took some "Ecstasy" then you and Chris fucked each other until you couldn't fuck anymore."

"I'm sore, and my belly hurts, what did he do to me?"

"Nothing unusual. Just a lot more of it! Want something for your headache?"

"Yes, get me some Ibuprofen from the medicine cabinet."

"Get dried off Lucy. I'll make coffee. Coffee should help us clear our minds from the fog."

I waited for Lucy in the kitchen. What's taking her so long? I went to the bedroom and found her sitting on the edge of the bed with Chris.

"Chris forgot his bag in the car. Will you get it? It's on the back seat."

When the coast was clear I made a dash to his car and took the bag from the back seat. I quickly made my way back into the house and when I got to the kitchen Lucy and Chris were sitting at the table nursing a cup of coffee. Chris took the overnight bag and went to the guest bath to get cleaned up. Lucy told me we slept too late and Chris needed to go to work.

After Chris left we made lunch and talked about the night before. Lucy didn't remember too much about last night, but her pussy was sore, and her insides hurt. So I asked her, "Do you remember doing him doggy? He pounded you hard!"

"No, not really. I don't remember anything like that."

We curled up on the couch to cat nap and watch college football for the afternoon. Later, Lucy confessed that she was mad at Chris over the drug he gave us. She didn't like being out of control and not remembering what happened.

Several days passed, and I thought we would have heard something from Chris. Lucy told me not to call him. "We'll wait for him to contact us." A couple of weeks went by and no word from Chris. Did Lucy call Chris? I'll never know!

A couple of weeks later, on a Tuesday evening, Lucy had some exciting news to tell me. We had a response to our posting. A gentleman who lives in Montgomery responded to our ad and Lucy thought he was interesting.

The gentleman who answered our ad is named Ken. A 45 yo divorcee with no children, he's college-educated and works in the medical field. He sent a picture of him in a business suit that was taken at a wedding or dinner function. His salt and pepper hair made him look very handsome and distinguished and Lucy liked his smile! The response he sent us was well-written, and it was great to hear from an educated man. We were both impressed, and I could tell that Lucy was fascinated by him.

Our response included a couple of nude pictures of Lucy that didn't reveal much and a description of us and what we were looking for in a potential partner for my wife. Ken didn't take long to reply with some nude pics of his own and his cell number. Lucy was ecstatic with Ken's reply, and she liked the pics he sent. Ken is in good shape for a 45-year-old, he's lean and has a nice all-over tan. "Lucy, do you want me to call him now?" Her face lit up like a Christmas tree as she said, "I'd love to talk with him tonight!"

It was almost 8 pm, so I sent him a text and asked if we could call him now. He quickly replied, "Yes, I'm looking forward to it."

Lucy and I sat at the kitchen table, where we had our table talks, and dialed him up for a chat. After an introduction and exchanging pleasantries, we started to talk about the reason for our call. Lucy wasn't shy about telling him how much she liked his pics and his tan. Always a flirt, Lucy asked if his penis is tanned on both sides, which had all three of us laughing.

My wife got to the point of the call and asked him to meet us for a drink. He suggested this Saturday at DeShar's and Lucy happily accepted his invitation. Ken proposed we meet at 7 pm before the bar crowd starts to fill up the place. Before we hung up Lucy asked him to wear a suit and sit at the far end of the bar, so we could find him easily.

DeShar's is an upscale bar and restaurant catering to a young professional crowd. Ken scored a ton of points with Lucy when he recommended meeting there for drinks.

He has my wife hot. After they finished talking, Lucy said Ken was a quality man that she wanted to get acquainted with! She started to fan her face to cool down then she told me his pics made her wet. My wife wants to screw this guy, and what Lucy wants, Lucy gets! And the best part, is I get to watch.

Later that night when we were in bed Lucy started talking about Ken and how handsome he is. He had her hot for his cock, but she has to wait to meet him. Lucy was too hot to wait, so she got "Chris" from the nightstand to have a little fun. Lucy told me to keep my hands to myself and watch her fuck that fat dildo. I sat in my favorite chair and gazed at her as she enjoyed pushing that fat dildo in and out of her pussy. She teases and tortures me with her words when she tells me how good Chris's big dick feels and how good he tastes. It puts a knot in my stomach when my wife tells me how good another man's cock feels and how she loves the feeling of another man's skin inside of her.

Once a cock tease, always a cock tease. Lucy looked at me and whispered, "Gawd, I miss Chris and his fat dick! Nobody can fill me up like he can." Her pussy was wet and sloppy as she sank her dildo faster and deeper into her hole. She knows how to push all my buttons when she teases me. I love it when she talks nasty to me. I closed my eyes and imagined Chris was fucking my wife and the look of ecstasy on her face as she was being ravished by him. Her continuous moans and groans tell me how much she enjoys being taken by Chris. She was pushing her dildo hard and fast when she had a wet, nasty orgasm that shook her to the core. She is a sexy beast!

After she put "Chris" away Lucy told me she was going shopping for some sexy new clothes for her date with Ken. I only had one request. I wanted her to wear the hotwife anklet and necklace that I recently bought for her. The anklet and necklace were a match with a kitten pendant hanging from each of them indicating she is a hotwife. I love it when she adorns herself with jewelry. It gives her a sexy and sophisticated "Come take me" look.

When I got home from work Friday evening Lucy had her new clothes laid on the bed. I was excited for Ken when I saw the new clothes my wife had bought for their date. She modeled the new dress she was going to wear for him. It was a black sleeveless, curve-hugging, mini dress that zipped up the back. Her thin dress would leave nothing to his imagination. It revealed her voluptuous body and all the curves she had to offer. Lucy's breasts and ass looked magnificent under the thin material. My vixen wife will blow his mind Saturday night.

The morning of her rendezvous is always a hectic and fast-paced day. We spent most of the day getting her ready for her boyfriend. Our routine usually starts with me grooming her delicate lady parts. I get to prep my wife for her boyfriend by trimming her bush, shaving around her hairline, and pretty little bunghole. When Lucy's friends fuck her doggy, I want them to look down and appreciate her beautiful hairless bung. The remainder of the day is taken up by her bathing, washing her hair, and meticulously applying her makeup. When she is ready for her date she is the picture of perfection. My final contribution for this date night is helping her put on the hotwife jewelry that I bought her.

My wife was the picture of sexuality for her date with Ken. The black dress she is wearing is tight and form-fitting, accentuating her voluptuous figure. Her legs were adorned with black sheer thigh-high stockings with heels and enough gold around her neck and wrists to feed a small country. What turned me on was the hot wife's jewelry and her wedding ring with the extra diamond bands on her finger. She is a hot wife who is proud to show her availability to good-looking men who recognize the hot wife symbolism. Strangely enough, when we go out there aren't many men who understand the symbolism of the jewelry. It's the women who take notice.

The car ride to DeShar's was quiet and contemplative. I could cut the sexual tension in the air with a knife. I suggested that I go in first to check out the bar and make sure the man she's meeting is the same in the pics. When I'm satisfied with what I see I'll go outside to get Lucy and escort her to the bar to meet her date. On the other hand, if I feel that something is wrong, we leave and Lucy isn't exposed to an awkward situation.

We arrived before the crowd started to filter in. There weren't many cars in the lot so I backed into a spot close to the exit giving us a clear view of the front door. Lucy and I exchanged some kisses then I asked, "Are you ready to meet Ken?"

"Of course I am. Look at me! Don't I look ready?"

"Yes you do honey. As ready as I've ever seen you."

We've been to DeShar's before, so I'm familiar with the layout of the bar and restaurant. I entered the bar area and took a glance around then ordered a drink. I noticed a well-dressed man sitting at the other end of the bar. Satisfied with what I saw, I approached him to introduce myself. "You must be Ken?"

He looked at me with a cautious look on his face, "Yes, I'm Ken, You must be Michael? Where is your wife?"

I told Ken that Lucy was here waiting for me to verify everything was okay. "Don't take it personally. It's something I do for Lucy's safety. Get a booth on the back wall and I'll bring her in."

Texting my wife I said, "He looks good, I'll be out to get you."

"Okay" was her reply.

When we entered the lounge I pointed out to Lucy that Ken would be in a booth on the back wall so look for a handsome man in a dark blue suit.

As we approached the booth, Ken got out to greet Lucy. He reached out for her hand and kissed it then a quick peck on her cheek.

"Lucy, your pictures don't do you justice!"

"I can say the same about yours." Lucy looked at me and winked. It's her way of signaling that she likes what she sees.

Well, that was a good sign. They find each other attractive. We sat down with Lucy in the center between Ken and me. I asked, "Who wants drinks?" Ken had a full glass, but Lucy wanted a glass of red wine and I wanted a Rum and Coke. I excused myself from the table and went to the bar to order. I was stalling for time and stood there watching them talk while I had several sips of my drink. Not wanting to make it obvious that I was giving them time to talk in private I went back to the table with our refreshments.

Another good sign, Lucy was leaning against him, and they were touching hands when I got back to the booth. I interrupted their conversation, and they got quiet, I feared I may have broken the bond they were starting to form. So I told them, "I'll go sit at the bar so you two can get to know each other better. Lucy, text me when you need me."

There were plenty of seats where I could keep an eye on them and drink in private. What I'd give to be a fly on the wall listening to them talk. The lounge was getting crowded, and I hoped nobody who saw us walk in would put 2 + 2 together and figure out what was going on. The waitress may remember, but she's so busy she doesn't have time to think. After several drinks, I got a text from Lucy. "Meet me by the lady's room." I glanced at their booth, but Lucy wasn't there. She was already waiting for me.

I caught up with her in the restroom hallway and asked her, "Is everything alright?"

"Yes honey, but Ken's very nervous, he's only done this a couple of times. I think you intimidate him, so would you please talk to him and let him know it's okay? I like him. He's so cute and polite. I want this to work out tonight."

Teasing her I asked, "What do you want to work out tonight?"

"Are you going to make me say it, Michael?"

"Tell me what you want Lucy!"

She whispered into my ear, "I need Kenny to fuck me, tonight!"

"That's what I wanted to hear. I know what to say to him! If I'm still in the booth when you return just follow my lead."

After Lucy kissed me she said. "Thank you, honey."

Ken looked surprised when I sat in the booth instead of Lucy. I told him, "It's okay to be nervous. I brought Lucy here to meet you. I'm on board with all this, so there is no need to be shy. Lucy is attracted to you and I think you're attracted to her. Believe me, I won't get upset or mad about anything. Be yourself and have fun with her!

I got out of the booth and went to my seat at the bar. I texted Lucy, "Come back, everything should be good."

Lucy snuggled up to Ken and gave him a long kiss. That's a good sign that sex is in the air tonight. The two love birds were making out hot and heavy almost every time I looked in their direction. I had a few more drinks before I got another text from my wife. "He wants to pretend we are on a date and have dinner, that okay with you?"

Thinking about her question for a minute, I realized I told Ken to be himself, so now he wants to buy Lucy dinner. I had no choice but to tell her, "Have fun on your dinner date. Text me when you're done." I looked in their direction to see Lucy's response. They stood up, and she gave me a nod as they walked to the restaurant side of the building. Now that I can't keep an eye on things what should I do? After finishing my drink I went to my car to pass the time and listen to music.

About an hour later Lucy sent me another text. "We're about done eating. Kenny wants to go to his place. Want to follow us?"

"I can't let you do that Lucy. I don't know him well enough. I'm not saying never, just not tonight. Our place or no place."

"Please, Michael?"

"No Lucy, I'm not comfy with it."

Several minutes later Lucy texted back, "Can I ride with him to our house? He's a nice guy. I'll be okay."

Once again I had to think about her question for a minute. I let her be on a pretend date! I'm backed into a corner that I can't get out of. I have no choice but to say, "Yes, but I'll be tracking your phone for safety."

Lucy responded saying, "Kenny says thanks. Go home and get the house ready for me. Especially the bedroom. You know what to do!"

After opening the phone tracking App I started tracking her iPhone. It was a long drive home by myself. I was worried that I made a mistake letting her ride home with a man we only met tonight. I was tied up in knots concerned about my wife's safety and I thought I made the worst decision of my life just for a sexual thrill. She was still at DeShar's by the time I got home, so I sent her a message. "You on the way?"

Several minutes later she responded, "I'm with my boyfriend. Be home soon."

Finally, her phone was moving. She was on the 275 loop headed towards our house. I felt better knowing she was on her way home! I went to our bedroom and ate a gummy then turned the bed down, put hand towels on the nightstands, and dimmed the lights throughout the house the way Lucy liked them. Thinking about the nosey neighbors I turned the front porch lights off. As I checked my phone again they were on Beechmont Avenue, just a few miles from home. The knot in my stomach eased up now that my wife was almost home.

When Ken's SUV pulled into the driveway I felt the weight of the world lifting from me. Lucy was home!

Opening the front door and playing along with their date fantasy I asked them how dinner was. They both said they had a great time. Lucy asked me to wait in the kitchen as she led Ken to the living room. When she returned Lucy had a big favor to ask me. She explained that Ken was uncomfortable with me watching them tonight. He doesn't have enough experience or confidence to perform in front of me. So she asked me to bend our rules and permit them to be alone. I allowed her to be alone with him at dinner and the ride home, wasn't that enough? Watching her have sex with other men is my reward for chaperoning her all night long!

I hugged her and whispered into her ear that I was worried about her and how happy I was that she got home safe. She smiled and kissed me then said, "That's so sweet of you to say that!"

"I can't watch? That isn't fair!" I said, "You know how much I want to watch you with other men!"

"I know Michael, just for tonight."

I backed myself into another corner by letting his fantasy go this far. I asked her, "Is this what you want Lucy?"

"Yeah, I like Kenny. He's probably the nicest guy I've met so far."

Lucy wouldn't ask me to be alone with him unless she wanted to. So I told her, "Okay, just for tonight, but this can't become a habit," I said, "What am I supposed to do? Sit on the couch or go to my office while you two are in the bedroom?"

Lucy snickered. "Whatever you want. I'll make it up to you after you get better."

That's hardly a consolation, but it will have to do for now.

So I told Lucy, "I'll tell Ken the good news. He needs to get used to talking with me anyway, but you have to do something for me!"

"Okay, anything you want Michael."

"You have to keep all your gold on. Don't take any of it off, especially your hot wife jewelry and wedding bands. When he looks at you, I want him to see all the gold and diamonds that I bought for you. He needs to see the wedding bands on your left hand, and he needs to remember that you're married to me."

"Of course," Lucy said with a smile on her face.

So I went to tell Ken the news. He could tell by the look on Lucy's face that my answer was "Yes". I started my diatribe by saying, "I've never let her be alone before, but tonight I'll make an exception for you. So, you guys go have fun, and I'll hang out in the living room. Oh, I'm a terrible host! What would you like to drink Ken?"

"I'll have a bourbon on the rocks and thanks, I appreciate what you're doing tonight."

"What do you want Lucy?"

"Besides the obvious? I'll take a glass of red! Will you bring our drinks to the bedroom, honey?"

I retreated to the bar and made their drinks. When I walked into my bedroom they were kissing. I stood in the doorway and watched for a few seconds then Lucy told me to put the drinks on the nightstand. The next thing she said put a giant knot in my stomach. She told me to close the door on the way out! Dirty slut!

High-tailing it through the house I slowly opened the French doors leading to the back porch! I peered around the corner of the window frame, and I was rewarded! She didn't close the shades! I can watch my slut wife fuck Ken, and they will never know I'm perving through the glass.

Damn, she's a sexy woman. They were French kissing! Each of them was exploring a new mouth and from what I could see they were enjoying it. I stood in the darkness of the porch and watched as a new lover seduced my wife. I think I found a new bull that will help me satisfy her needs.

12