Love is Damn Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "I'd probably put up with that."

I downed my drink, stood up, and put out my hand. "Then let's go. My place, right now."

She stood up and took my hand. She smiled. "You think you are a bad ass now, but I know better. You are a good guy, a decent person, a hopeless romantic, and," she glanced around and moved close to me, "a very good fuck."

-----------

So Carla and I resumed our physical relationship. I hesitated to take it any further because I still loved Kate so much. I told her that and she just shrugged her shoulders and told me she loved me.

I still went out to the Johansson's regularly to have dinner on the weekends when it was nice and to enjoy being with a family like theirs. They, too, mentioned Carla and asked me to bring her along. It felt strange at first, but perfectly normal after a while.

-----------

18 months later.

It was nearing Christmas as we drove up to the Johansson's house. I pulled in and smiled at Carla and then looked in the back at our new baby. She was as beautiful a thing as I had ever seen, even at only 6 weeks old.

We got out of the car and made our way to the front door. It opened before we could knock and Mrs. Johansson stood there. She grinned and put out her arms, asking Carla for the baby. Carla handed her over and we all went into the living room as Mrs. Johansson fussed over the baby. A very pregnant Paige was there with Tony and she managed to lever herself off the couch and hug us all. Now was the time.

I turned to the middle of the room. We specifically hadn't told them the baby's name. I asked for her and Mrs. Johansson handed her over.

"Everyone, I want you to meet the most beautiful girl in the world." Everyone laughed and groaned and rolled their eyes. "This is Kathryn Ann Robinson."

Everyone smiled and it got a little quiet. Then they were all gathered around me, oohing and aahing over my gorgeous daughter. Mrs. Johansson kissed me on the cheek.

The end