Lindsey Loved Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can honestly say right here right now, hand on heart, nothing was in or on my mind, other than giving him the lawnmower. I was still actually mulling over going to the bistro to run the rule over that good looking boy. I opened the door, and everything changed, as soon as I saw him I felt charged with atom particles, electrical sparks flew and danced about me. "Mike," I breathed, my best sexy smile appeared on my face. My voice dropped to super husky, my eyes batted back and forth. I became the little girl lost, Miss irresistible.

"Come in," I whispered in my new low voice. I turned and sashayed into the kitchen, I said a silent prayer that I had put on a short skirt. I knew his eyes were glued to me, I could feel them drilling into me from behind. My body was super glue to him, I knew it. I stopped and turned to him, he stopped too, I went to him, I already knew he was sexually hot for me, I had known for ages. I put my hand gently on his chest and said, "Coffee?" He stammered a yes please. I trailed my hand and my finger tips, all nails down his chest to his waist band. The message had been sent. I turned my back and waited for the reply.

I felt him right behind me, "I like you being here Mike," I said softly over my shoulder, making sure I caught his eye, and I gave him the best sexy smile I had to offer. "I don't always like to be on my own you know?" I was burning up for him! He put his hands on my shoulders. "Francis not around Lindsey?" he said. Now was my chance. "No, he's at work," I told him with a wink, "I'm here all alone, and no one to be nice to me." "I'll always be nice to you Lindsey, you know that," he said as his hands ran down my arms. They left and then they were on my waist. "Oh Mike, that's so good to know," I told him, I turned to face him. "I need constant attention Mike, did you know that?" I said. "Yes I did," he whispered into my hair, and his arms went over and around me, and mine went around him. To make sure he didn't run, I laid my head on his chest, "Mmmm, this is nice Mike, I like this." "Me too Lindsey, I have always wanted to be nice to you." I lifted my head, turned slightly sideways, my huge hazel eyes looked up at him, we were millimetres apart, and I was now ready for him to kiss me if he wanted to, he did!

Aren't men easy girls? Bat an eye, purse your lips and they fall over themselves for you. I leaned away slightly, "Mike?" that one word contained others, 'are you sure?' it was all I said, I didn't need to say anymore, it was all there in that one word, "Mike?" I didn't need any confirmation, I knew he was sure. "I'm here Lindsey, don't worry, I'm here," he said gruffly. He was already trembling from his own excitement, I slid my hand down and stroked him.

I wrapped my fingers around his shaft, I knew he wouldn't have a lot of time because Lesley would be expecting him back soon. And I was gagging to get him into me now, I was hotter than hot! He found my breasts, then my nipples and I was off, singing and dancing all the way to my first day of married infidelity. I grabbed his belt and undid it, then his zip was down, followed by his pants pooling around his ankles. I pulled him out and tossed him a little, he groaned.

I let go, hitched my skirt, dropped my thong, sat on the edge of the table, leaned back on it and invited him in. He didn't waste a second, he was on me and in, in a heartbeat. I was dripping, not because of him but because I was ga ga for a good screwing. And Mike provided it, I came like a train, I saw the happy look on his face when I did.

I came twice more I think, Mike was obviously thinking he was some sort of superman. He did fill a gap that was for sure though, then he was red faced and grunting, he was blowing his load and he did. I held him close and tight, my legs fastened around him. I kissed him full on the lips, egging him on. "Go on Mike fill me up honey, Ooooh yes Mike, that's it baby, right there!"

He slowly stopped and stood there looking at me like the cat who had got the cream, when I knew full well it had been me. Now I knew I would have him to call on any time I wanted. I know this sounds trite, mercenary even, but I'm not, I was where Francis and I had arrived, like we were on a train and pulling in at a station.

"I think you had better shoot off Mike, Lesley will be wondering where you are?" I said, but I kissed him passionately too, I was letting him know I was not unhappy. "Yes," he said, "can we get together again sometime Lindsey?" he asked. "No problem Mike," I told him, "I will call you when I can, please don't call me, don't turn up unannounced either, or your tryst with me will be the last one okay?" I said it in a way that wasn't harsh, but that he would understand that it would and be my call. He nodded happily, grabbed the mower and he was gone. I felt absolutely great, I had got a terrific unexpected screwing that satisfied me completely, and I had been unfaithful for the first time, but now I knew, not the last, in my marriage.

I know people will say I should feel guilty and all that, but I didn't, why should I? I was fulfilling my husband's hidden desire, and I would tell him when I had him tied to the bed, not who though, just how! That was when I made a mental note to go after the boy in the bistro, he would not be allowed to get away. Not unless he was of the other persuasion, which I was sure he wasn't, not after the way he had been eyeing me up.

I cleaned myself up, my pussy was on a high now, my body tingled, there is nothing in this world for a girl like me to be screwed nicely. My brother in law had done just that, even though in other circumstances he wouldn't be good enough, I know men, and he wasn't top division, he was a port in a storm kind of guy.

I started to make a list in my head of men who I thought would be good enough to be worthy of my affections. I knew lots who wanted me, I discarded lots too as no hopers, but I did get a reasonable short list. I would run it past Francis while I had him tied up and helpless. I had a couple of people on it that shouldn't be there too, sort of wishful thinking really.

These were, and not in any sort of order :-

Mickey Walker, Francis's best friend, he was always trying to get into my pants in a friendly way. Johnny Peters, a work colleague, a great looking guy too. Francis's boss, Keith Hanley, he is a randy sod and I know he would be exciting between the sheets. The guy at the filling station who always makes sure he fills my car and wipes the window shield. The barman in the pub we use, he winks at me, it always says 'I'm here baby, come and play.' There are a couple of neighbours worth looking at, but that might be too close. And last but not least on my list, (at the moment) are two who Francis definitely wouldn't know about, and it would have to be pure opportune on my part. His dad Greg, he's a great looking guy, and for his age, he's about 52, and as fit as a butchers dog! And following him is Terry, Francis's twenty year old brother, is he a babe magnet or what! Being the young bull he is, he has let it be known that he would be game for a laugh with me, if I were to give him the opening.

So there we have it, my husband has unknowingly guided his 'innocent' beautiful young wife down the path to adultery, and with the racing certainty that now I have taken the first step, I'll be taking more. Then I had another idea, a video camera so I could record something, and hopefully play it back, and make Francis watch it while he was hogtied or whatever.

I started laughing, I was wondering who I was turning into, what I was turning in to. I did know one thing though, I liked the power I had over my wimp slave husband, and I was going to exert it too. I liked the fact that whatever I decided, he would have no say, or voice, and that he would have to endure his wishes, wanted or not.

I waited until the weekend to tell Francis of my dalliance with a strange man who had knocked on our door, looking for someone whom I didn't know. I had him on his back, arms and legs outstretched and securely tied, I taped his mouth to make sure he listened to what I was going to tell him. And I had his cock in my hand. I had been sucking it, and taking little bites, he loves the sucking, but the bites frighten him, ha ha ha ha ha.

"Francis," I said, purposely not looking at him, I felt him tense, he knew something was afoot. "Last Wednesday, someone knocked on my door while you were at work." He tensed more, "and he asked if I knew a Mary something or other. I said no, but he could check the phone book if he wanted to." I jacked him off slowly.

"And while he as checking it in the kitchen, I could see him checking me too." I told him. "He was quite the good looking man, about 30 I reckoned. And the way he looked at me made me think of you darling," I told him, my hand drifting up and down his cock. "Then without realising I felt myself getting turned on, I suddenly thought about you watching me with another man who was just taking me!"

"I don't know how it happened, but one minute he was at the other side of the table, the next he was stood close to me." I continued jacking him, he was definitely getting even harder. "I could feel him Francis, the body heat, the tension, the sexuality of him wafted into my nostrils. And it is all because of you Francis, knowing you want another man to have me, me, your beautiful sexy innocent wife Francis!" I speeded up a fraction.

He gasped for breath, I had him, Gotcha! I wanted to shout. "Then Francis, he was stood right in front of me, I couldn't breathe, you know what I'm like Francis don't you, when I get excited?" I slowed down, his hips jumped up, he wanted me to go on. "I was like a rabbit in headlights Francis, cornered, captured, terrified, the man just touched my face."

"You really are a beautiful woman aren't you?" he said. "Francis, if you could have seen me, I was rooted to the spot, all I could think of was what you have said, what you wanted, and then I knew I had to do it, for you Francis." I squeezed his cock. "Shall I stop now Francis, don't you want to hear what happened to me, your young innocent wife?" Where was I getting all this from, I asked myself.

Francis glugged as I jacked him, he did, he hated it, but he wanted to know, to hear what happened next to his so innocent beautiful wife. "Francis," I said, "the man leaned towards me, and said, you smell so sexy young lady, do you know that hmmmm, is it me, am I making you hot?" Francis's hips danced on the bed as I rolled him in my palms. "He knew Francis, I don't know how but he knew, I was hot, he was making me hot Francis. I was feeling as sexy as I ever had."

Francis groaned, was I taking too long about it, I thought? "His finger trailed down my face Francis, and I knew I was lost, I knew that if he wanted me, he can, it was up to him now Francis. The next thing I knew Francis was I was in his arms, he's a big strong man Francis, not someone to be messed with, I sensed that. I was frightened out of my wits Francis, but more turned on than ever."

Francis was begging me behind the gag about something, but I carried on now, I was going to finish my little story. This was where I more or less told the truth about his sister's husband, my brother in law Mike. "He squeezed my breasts Francis, and got my nipples, you know full well what happens when they are tweaked don't you?" He nodded his head back and forth. "I was now sat on the table edge Francis, my skirt was around my waist, and my thong had disappeared. His pants were around his ankles. Then he pushed me back and put his big cock in me." I fled my hand up and down his cock, he was writhing now, he was well excited.

"All I could do Francis was look up at this handsome total stranger, who had come into my house, and now Francis, now, I was being screwed like mad on my kitchen table. He whacked it in and out Francis, he made me cum three or four times, I don't know. I just couldn't resist him Francis, he was too big and strong. I was his right then Francis, he took me just the way you want to see me being taken."

I had Francis in the palm of my hands literally, I stroked him, smoothed his cock head. He was groaning behind the gag. "He is a lot bigger and stronger than you are Francis," I told him, "I don't know what I, or we would do, if he comes back for me? He did say he would in a few weeks when he passes this way again!"

"So Francis, now what," I said, "do you really want to see your beautiful sexy young and innocent wife with another man, being screwed and fucked?" He was nodding his head yes, yes, yes! My hand flew up and down his cock, I made him cum, his sperm hit the wall above his head. I kept going, I knew it tortured him, he couldn't bear the sensation in his bell end, I saw tears appear in his eyes but I kept going until he had nothing left.

I left him there, I was feeling a bit uptight about it, he did want his wife to fuck another man. I had told him I had fucked another man, and he had got off like I hadn't seen him get off, ever. That night I took him to the bathroom, showered him, cleaned him and put him to bed. I had taken his gag out for the night, I climbed on him and sat on his face, my hot pussy squarely on him, then I said to him, "Francis, I want you to think now. We have started this, and now we go on with it. You need to pick a man for me to fuck in front of you. Watch him make love to me, make me scream for him. And tomorrow won't be too soon, so get thinking, okay!"

I got off him amd walked out and closed the door behind me, he wasn't going anywhere, and I had some thinking to do, again. I already had Mike in my pocket, a beautiful woman can get lots of things can't she? By morning time I had already decided on the bistro boy, he would be a good start.

I saw to Francis, there was no point in him being in any discomfort was there. I made him breakfast, fed him, and sat him in a chair in the room with sports on the TV. He would stay there until I got back. He asked me where I was going, I told him to wait and see. My first visit was to the sex shop again, I asked the man about secret filming, recording and the like. He sent me to another shop close by, where the man there offered me what I seemed to be after. I also got the phone number of an engineer who would install it all.

I was feeling quite pleased with myself, and for an extra 100 he would do it all tomorrow. Then I headed for the bistro, I had dressed for this, a small summer dress that left nothing to the imagination, stockings and tights, and a long coat, it was all for him, no one else. I sat in the corner, took off my coat and ordered a latte. The boy served me, and I was all breathy and eye flashes, pouty smile. It was mid day, he hovered around me, I asked him his name, it was Harry he said, I told him mine and we shook hands. They weren't busy so I asked him if he wanted to join me.

"I would love to join you," he answered, "but I can't, I finish in 30 minutes though?" his voice was hopeful, it needn't have been. "I have my car over there, will you need a lift?" I was nonchalant. "I live right there," he said and pointed to the building opposite. "With your mother no doubt," I sniggered. "No, I have a small apartment, it belongs to the owner of this bistro, it's a part of the wage structure." "Great, make up a carryout and we'll have a lunch," I said, and dipping into my purse I gave him a twenty. He disappeared, I took my phone out to call Francis, to tell him what I was going to be getting up to and who with, then I remembered I had left him in the chair handcuffed.

I decided on a change of plan, when the boy came back, I said to him. "Harry, I need to get back, but if you have the time, you could come with me. I'll make you a nice lunch, promise?" My eyes did him in, my body language and position told him all he wanted to know, he was going to score. He got away 10 minutes early and we set off, I was chatty, I told him how he seemed to be a really nice boy. He said he was going to college later. I told him I hoped he would achieve all he wanted to achieve. One of them fucking me this very day! I told him in my head.

I drove the car in, and entered, I hoped Francis wouldn't call out, it would spoil everything if he did, thankfully he never. I pointed Harry to the kitchen and went into the sitting room to see Francis. I swiftly gagged him with the tape. Then I told him who I had in the kitchen, and that when he probably heard some bumps from upstairs he would know what was happening to me.

"Your beautiful young sexy wife is going to get stomped on by the hunky bistro boy Francis, so don't make a sound, or I won't be very happy," I told him. I felt for his cock it was nearly hard, "Don't worry baby," I said as I squeezed him, "you'll get some later, I promise." One more squeeze and rub and I left him, but I put on my sexy 'fuck me walk' too. As I walked out I saw his face in the mirror, it was a, 'is she telling me the truth about him, or is she having me on?' So he didn't really know did he, it made me smile.

I was as randy as I could be, at least there was no need for any dancing around. I had made it fairly plain why I had got him back here. He was quite young, but he wasn't inexperienced, as I walked to him I was in his arms and we were kissing quite heavily. His cock was pressing in where it mattered. "Ooooh Harry, is that a gun in your pocket, or are you pleased to see me?" I gently swayed on him. "Oh it's a gun alright, in fact, really, it's more of a cannon." He smiled at me. I smiled back, "Shall we go somewhere else more comfortable Harry," I said, reached up to kiss him, he held me tight and kissed me too. I got a searing urge in my pussy, I knew I was up for this now. No nagging doubts anymore. I took his hand to lead him up to my bed. This really was the crunch point, after this, there would be no going back.

As we walked past the door where Francis was, I smiled again, Harry didn't know he was there did he, two for the price of one I giggled. We went up, and as we entered harry said. "I don't want to spoil things Lindsey, but I have to be back at the bistro by 5, I'm on late shift." I looked at the clock, it 2pm. "That's alright I honey," I said, as I pressed my tight rounded ass into his groin.

I got him on the bed, "No husband around?" he whispered, as I sat on him. "He's er indisposed somewhat," was all I told him. I crossed my arms and hooked my fingers under the hem of my dress, and lifted it right over my head and off, it exposed my naked body to him. "I've been waiting for weeks for this Harry," I said as I got his trousers undone and then off. He pulled his top off while I jacked him harder, I reached for the condoms I had to one side that Francis didn't know about. Then I was up in the air, to feel myself gliding down his beautiful tool.

Harry got my nipples, heaven descended upon me like a cloud and I came. I fell forward on him, he rolled us over and then he was banging me like a man in the street digging the road up with a jack hammer. He hammered and hammered me, we were bouncing up and down, the bed was thumping and creaking, it was absolutely fabulous to be thoroughly banged like this. If there was any doubt that Francis would hear us was dispelled in moments.

I was wrapped around him like an upturned crab, I had my pincers in him and gouging his back. He kissed me, and between gasping for air, I kissed him back. I wished I had had the TV thing recording it all, I really did. I came again, his cock was finding me out with each manic thrust, the youthfulness of him was magical, even if I was only twenty four myself.

He rolled us on to our sides where he kept thudding at me. "Don't you ever stop Harry?" I bleated. "Not until I die," he grinned and kept whopping into me. I came again, this way felt gentle even if it wasn't. I knew that my situation was adding to my arousal, I came again, I kissed him. Then I was on my back once more, as he began his spiralling crash into me. He came, even through the condom I felt it.