Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twisted them. Pinched them. Such bliss shot down to my pussy. It mixed with the ecstasy that the Hispanic girl's tongue churned my snatch. Then she flicked her naughty appendage to my clit. She polished that little pearl nestled in the folds of my twat. I quivered in delight.

"That's it, you little whore," I moaned as I came on her mouth.

All the girls were assigned their roles. All the guys were becoming women. I shuddered, the rapture sweeping through me. Stars danced before my eyes as the ecstasy drowned my mind. I gasped and moaned, reveling in the power that P had given me. Whoever she was, she was amazing.

I rode my orgasm to its climactic gallop. After the long through rapture for one more glorious second, and then I came down from that amazing bliss. I shuddered, panting with delight. I was dizzy, the world spinning around me from all the pleasure that the Hispanic slut gave me.

And then I smiled at the new girls. The gender-swapped women. They were all eager for their roles too.

And I gave it to them.

* * *

Erika Nair

I stared at my swarthy face in the mirror, my skin so much darker than most of the girls that attended this college. Was that what Kimberly liked about me? I was so lucky that the hottest woman in the world loved me! Hey, it had to be my exotic, Indian looks.

I finished washing my hands after using the restroom. I was pregnant now, and it seemed like I already had to pee too much. I was so excited. I must be the first woman ever to be impregnated by another woman. That was just how amazing Kimberly was. She could grind her twat against yours and put a baby in your womb.

It was already coming so fast. I just felt that it would be a normal pregnancy. It would take a little more than a week. Wasn't that exciting?

Oh, yes, it was.

I headed out of the bathroom and heard a squeal of girls. They ran by naked. All of them had cum running down their thighs. I blinked at that. They had been fucking guys? Those poor girls. Then one of them threw open the door of the classroom and shouted, "There are boys in here! Let's change them!"

Change them? What did that mean?

I shrugged and headed the way they had run from. They had come from a classroom that had a line of girls before it. They were all wearing clothes that were too big for them. Boys' clothes. That's so weird. I peeked and saw Kimberly at the head of the line.

She stared at the girl before her, a Black girl with dreadlocks. She wore a football jersey for our college's team. It was clearly a boys' jersey. The neck hole was too big for her, draping off her shoulder like it was a dress with a wide neckline.

"You're going to be a changer," said Kimberly. "After you've changed ten thousand boys into girls, and then you can eat my pussy. How does that sound?"

"Wonderful, Kimberly," the girl said. "Thank you, thank you, thank you for giving me this chance."

"It's going to take a long time for her to fuck ten-thousand boys," I said as I walked down the line.

"I know," she said as the Black girl darted off. She rushed down the line, a hop to her step. The next girl stepped up, struggling to hold up her jeans. "Mmm, you are going to be a breeder!"

After my girlfriend declared that, she thrust her hand between the girl's legs and cupped her thick, brown bush. The girl shuddered as Kimberly fingered her. It was always exciting to watch her do that. She was just so naughty.

But she didn't finger the girl long as Kimberly nodded to the girl and sent her on the way. My girlfriend glanced at me as the next girl stepped up. Kimberly looked her up and down then made her into a changer and sent her off to fuck ten-thousand boys.

It was so fascinating to watch. One after the other, Kimberly was making them into breeders and changers. And more and more girls were coming in. And some weren't even girls. They were teachers, though I didn't recognize any of them.

Though one wore one of Mr. Bakers' patent sweater vests.

"They're really all guys you changed into girls?" I asked in awe.

"Yeah, this method doesn't rewrite the world like with Andrea," Kimberly said.

"What about Andrea?" I asked and smiled. "You two were so cute the first time I saw you in matching dresses."

"Matching dresses, huh," Kimberly said. "It's always strange to hear how things are now."

She smiled at me. She was such a cutie. Korean, though she didn't have the slanted eyes. She wasn't as White looking as her older sister Sandra. Kimberly shoved her hand into the next girl, humming happily as she made a breeder.

I just watched on, fascinated. It was just such a hot sight to see all these girls being given their new lives. They were heading out to do her bidding. To breed girls and change men into women.

"You are just amazing, Kimberly," I said. It had been an hour, and more and more were showing up. "You must have turned every guy that goes to our college into a woman by now."

"Maybe," Kimberly said. "I know my poor wrist is getting sore. Having to cup all their pussies. But it's important. We're going to change the world."

"Of course, you are going to change the world," I told her. "You are just that awesome. I'm so happy that I'm your girlfriend. Yours!" A giddy rush swept through me. "And then I'll have your baby and everything!"

Kimberly smiled and held up her left hand. Her fingers were coated in pussy juices. Gladly, I licked them clean. She had a melange of cunt cream on her digits. Spicy and sweet. Tangy and tart. It was so incredible to suck them off her fingers one by one.

"And if you need a massage," I purred. "Well, I know just what I can do to them."

"Finger your pussy?" Kimberly asked with wry amusement.

"Just imagine sinking those digits in my pussy. Just filling up my cunt with all of them. I'll rub my little clit until I explode." I winked at her. "Just imagine how hot that will be to be massaged by my juicy twat. Huh?"

"Yeah, that does sound so hot." She licked her lips. "Okay, all of you waiting, just be patient. I need to get a pussy massage for my fingers from my delicious girlfriend."

No one objected. In fact, they were also eager to please Kimberly. They recognized just how important she was. How special. I was so lucky to have her.

"But we have to get you naked," purred my lover. "Let's get those clothes off and see those big, swarthy tits. Mmm, that sounds just perfect. I'm going to love working all my digits into your tight, young cunt."

"All of them," I moaned.

She helped me pull off my blouse, my large tits constrained in a bra. I reached behind me to undo the fastener and free my big boobies. Milk beaded at the tips of my nipples. White on the dark-brown nubs. I hope she nursed from them, too.

Next, Kimberly yanked off my skirt. Was I wearing panties? Of course not! I shuddered, seeing the line of gender-swapped women staring at me. They were all so envious. But I was Kimberly's girlfriend. Her best friend and lover. I was special.

"Look at that grin," Kimberly said as she cupped my shaved pussy. "Erika, you look like you're on top of the world. Like you're a queen."

"Aren't I your queen?" I asked as her fingers slid up and down my dripping slit. I quivered at her touch, then gasped as she massaged my little bud.

"I guess you are," Kimberly purred as she pressed the first of her digits into my pussy. "My little lezzie queen. My Indian goddess."

I shuddered as her fingers slid deeper and deeper into my pussy. It was such an incredible delight to have her in my cunt. I shuddered, loving our little finger wiggled about in my twat's depths. I quivered, my milk-heavy boobs jiggling.

Then she thrust her second digit in me. She had her middle and ring fingers in me. Her left hand, too. I thought she was right-handed. No, she was right-handed, but she was pushing the fingers of her left hand into my pussy. I shuddered as she worked the pair of them in and out of me. Her thumb rubbed at my clit.

I whimpered in delight as she leaned over and latched onto my dark-brown nipple. She still her lips about my nub and suckled. My milk squirted into her mouth, my pussy clamping down on her two digits. The tingling delight from her nursing shot straight to my cunt, adding to the heat already building in there.

"Kimberly!" I groaned as she slipped a third finger into my cunt. Her pinky finger.

It was so wonderful to have three of her fingers in my pussy. She stretched me out as she nursed from my nipple. My eyes fluttered as the milk gushed out of my nub. I clamped my cunt down on her as she thrust her trio digits in and out of my snatch. Pleasure rippled through me.

I moaned as she gulped down my breast milk. She swallowed the creamy delight as she worked those three digits in and out of my cunt. Then she slipped the fourth in. It was time for me to start my massage. I would make all those fingers feel amazing. I whimpered, more of my milk squirting into her mouth.

I stroked my hand through Kimberly's black hair she gulped on my breast milk. She worked four digits in and out of my pussy, stretching me out. It felt so amazing, so wondrous to have all four of her digits bearing into my pussy. My toes quivered as I squirmed there.

"Yes, yes, drink all my milk," I purred.

She fingered my pregnant pussy faster and faster. I squeezed my flesh down on her to massage her fingers. To relax her after all the work she'd been doing. She was making this world a better place, I was doing my part by supporting her. Loving her.

"Oh, Kimberly, yes, yes, just enjoy my pussy," I moaned, the pleasure rippling through my body.

She flicked her eyes up to meet mine, winking at me. I grinned at her as she thrust her digits deep into my cunt.

I shuddered as she churned me up. Her four fingers worked in and out of my twat, the pleasure rippling through me. Her thumb rubbed through my folds and found my clit peeking out of its little hood. I quivered, loving the orgasm building inside of me.

When I came, my cunt would really massage her digits. I couldn't wait for the pleasure to swell through me. It would be amazing. Especially with her thumb rubbing at my clit. She polished my pearl with fast circles.

I whimpered as the pleasure grew and grew in me. The need to cum swelling and swelling in the depths of my snatch. I trembled, my big boobs jiggling, especially the one she was in nursing from. My nipple throbbed every time she suckled, the milk squirting out of me and flooding her mouth.

"Oh, Kimberly, I'm almost there!" I moaned.

She suckled harder, gulping down my breast milk as she plunged her fingers in and out of my snatch. Her thumb rubbed harder on my clit.

"Yes, yes, I'm about to cum!" I gasped, noticing the girls watching on in envy.

Kimberly suckled harder at my breast, my milk flooding her mouth. My admission seemed to have inspired her to thrust her four digits faster in and out of my naughty pussy. She rubbed harder at my clit, too. I quivered as she did that, my orgasm about to burst through me.

"Kimberly!" I moaned, my twat squeezing down hard on her four fingers. "You're amazing!"

My bud exploded with sparks.

They sizzled through my pussy and set off my orgasm.

I bucked before the watching women, my twat spasming around my girlfriend's digits. I massaged her fingers, relaxing them with my convulsing cunt. The pleasure rush through me as I did that, the ecstasy washing through my body and bathing my mind as I soothed Kimberly.

She kept suckling from me as the pleasure rushed through me. It was just such a hot delight. I enjoyed every second of it. Every last moment of coming on my girlfriend's digits. My nipple burst with tingling passion as she suckled more of my breast milk out of me.

"You're just so amazing, Kimberly!" I squealed as I trembled through my orgasm.

My left boob bounced as she gripped my right, her lips nursing out another mouthful of my creamy milk. Stars dance before my eyes as the watching girls quivered in envy. All this pleasure swept through me. It was so amazing.

I hit that wonderful peak, my pussy convulsing around her digits a few more times. I shuddered there as she drank one last time from my nipple. Then she popped her mouth off and rose. She cupped my face and kissed me, snowballing my breast milk into my mouth.

It was so wonderful to swap my breast milk back and forth with Kimberly. I loved every moment of it. That creamy, sweet delight danced around our tongues as they played together. I came down from the high of my orgasm as my hands slid down Kimberly's back to grip her curvy rump.

"Thank you," Kimberly purred. "That's just what my fingers needed, Erika. You're the best girlfriend ever."

* * *

Kimberly Park

A week had passed since I began my designs to change all the men into women. It was an exciting time, I was having to finger a lot of twats to keep my ring powered. An endless stream of women. Both natural-born ones and the gender-swapped ones. It was tedious but worth it.

Of course, I needed a break.

I was walking naked down the street, wearing only a pair of sandals. My amazing girlfriend Erika walked at my side, her arm intertwined with mine. She was equally naked, her swarthy, milk-laden breasts jiggling. Her pregnant belly swelled before her. She would be giving birth soon, but it was nice having her so round and obviously pregnant for a few days.

I couldn't help but reach my left hand across her body to rub about her baby bump. A few more days, she would give birth to our daughter. I needed to come up with a good name for her.

"Your mom says you're going to be interviewed by Joy Beaver on national TV," Erika said. "That's amazing that you're going to be on her show."

"Yep," I said, grinning. I had set up this interview with the wish. That wasn't her real name, of course. I just thought that Joy Beaver was so much better than Joy Brendons. I cannot wait to show her beaver off to the entire world.

"You doing so wonderful," my girlfriend said. I loved how supportive she was. "Can I be in the audience?"

"Backstage," I said, winking at her. "A limo is coming to pick us up and everything."

"You are amazing," Erika said.

"I know," I said, and turned down the next street. We were met with a guy running from a crowd of squealing women wanting to turn him into a girl. I smiled. "Progress is so beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is," Erika said as the group passed us by. "Just where are we going?"

"To get a massage," I said, nodding to the side ahead. "And it's going to have a happy ending."

"I could use a happy ending right now," Erika said. "I'm so horny, so I would love a full-body massage. But would you please, please eat my pussy out first, Kimberly?"

My gorgeous girlfriend fluttered her eyes at me. I shuddered at the sight, my cunt clenching. Right here on the street, any woman could watch us. Where any woman could suckle from her big tits and drink from her yummy breast milk.

"Sure," I said, grabbing her big, red-brown tits. I squeezed them, milk beading at the tips of her even darker brown nipples. They looked so scrumptious.

So I ducked my head down, slid my lips over a fat nub, and nursed. Her creamy breast milk flooded my mouth. That sweet delight her down my throat left that wondrous cantaloupe aftertaste. She moaned as I suckled again, more remote gushing into my mouth.

I loved doing this right here on the street. I was a goddess. The ring that P gave me was amazing. I was so glad that I got it. I still didn't understand why she sent it to me, I no longer cared. I was given the power, and I was using it to make this world better.

As I drink her breast milk, my hands slid over her swollen belly. I loved the feel of her pregnant stomach, our daughter growing so fast in her womb. This was such a miracle. The first child born to two women. It hadn't been done through science. That was a man thing.

It had been done through magic. Feminine passion. Belief. Feelings. My love made this happen.

Our love.

I gulped down more and more of her breast milk, my pussy getting so wet. My cunt just dripped with excitement. The cream ran hot down my thighs as I swallowed her creamy delight. Her motherly treat warmed my belly, heating my cunt. And I knew her twat was juicy.

I hungered to fall to my knees and eat her out right here, right now. I was so close to doing it, but the sweetness of her breast milk kept me suckling just a few more times. I filled my mouth with her motherly cream, holding as much as I could, then slid my lips off her nipple.

I dropped to my knees and came face to face with her shaved, pregnant twat. She dripped with juices, her tart musk filling the air. My mouth watered as I leaned in to feast on her. I heard women talking, knew they were gathering to watch me feast on my girlfriend's cunt.

That made me so wet.

The tangy aroma of my girlfriend's pussy filling my nose, I pressed my lips against her shaved twat. She kept herself nice and bald for me. I love the feel of her on my mouth, the smooth flesh of her vulva and the silky warmth of her passion was a true treat to experience.

I slid my hands around to grab her plump ass as I licked at her pussy. My Indian goddess squealed in delight as my tongue parted her pregnant folds and stroked up to her clit. I loved the taste of her. The feel of her. I breathed in that tart aroma, A shudder rippling through me.

That was the scent of heaven.

I looked at her twat, feeling the eyes on us. I loved that they were watching us. It was even hotter than making a video for my OnlyFans account. I was making so much money for that and we had already found our new house. Soon, we would be moving into a mansion where there was plenty of room for me to breed not just Kimberly, but my twin sister Andrea, our older sister Sandra, our mother, and Natalie, Andrea's girlfriend.

It would be my lezzie paradise. And there was one more person we needed.

Then my family would be whole.

I thrust my tongue into Erika's pussy. I swirled around inside of her, teasing her. Loving her. I stroked her silky walls as she quivered. Her round and pregnant belly jiggled over my head while her boobs swayed from side to side. She had such beautiful, dark-red skin.

"It's her," someone whispered behind me. "She's why I'm now married to a woman. A woman who says I'm going to have her baby. Kimberly."

"Do you support her on OnlyFans?" Another woman whispered. "Because she puts out such hot, incestuous videos. Watching her fuck her mother is wild."

"No, I need to join," the first woman said.

"Yes, yes, you do!" Erika moaned as my tongue swirled around in her pussy. "When our daughter is eighteen, you'll get to see Kimberly fuck her, too. Take her cherry for all to see!"

I couldn't wait for that day. It would be so magical to take my little girl's virginity. And she would reach the age of eighteen so fast. Just a week or two, then she would be ripe and ready for me to pluck. She would develop that fast.

So I feasted upon my girlfriend's pussy. I devoured her pregnant snatch, wanting to just make her explode. To make her cum and cum and cum.

"Kimberly!" gasped my girlfriend, quivering on the verge of her climax. She shuddered, her shaved twat rubbing on my lips.

"Cum!" I moaned and suckled on her clit.

She bucked.

Erika's big boobs smack together. I loved the sight of them quivering, her dark-red flesh rippling back and forth.

"Yes, yes, that's it!" she moaned.

"Make her come, Kimberly!" cried one of the watching women.

"I'd love to be in her place!" another groaned.

"Right?" asked a third. "Kimberly must be the best pussy eater in the world."

"The best!" my girlfriend groaned.

I loved the flavor of her tangy pussy as I licked and lapped at her shaved twat. I stroked around her folds then nibbled on her clit again. Her pearl felt so wonderful between my lips. She grabbed her boobs, kneading them as she trembled closer towards her orgasm. Her belly quivered over my head.