Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked me.

I shuddered at the feel of her licking and lapping at me. I groaned, my body trembling. I wiggled from side to side as she feasted on me with hunger. Everyone was watching her just going to town on my delicious twat.

"Oh, wow," I moaned. "Ooh, ooh, that's perfect. You are driving me wild. Oh, yes, yes, you are going to make me cum."

"I have class," Erika said and kissed me on the lips. "Bye, honey."

"Mmm, bye," I said. "Let me watch that cute ass sway as you walk away."

She grinned and sauntered in her short skirt. I shuddered, my cunt clenching on the girl's tongue. It was so hot having her swirl around in me. I trembled, building and building towards that orgasm from the thrill of it.

I spotted my target lurking in the background. Sascha Dennehy. The queen bee of my college. Head cheerleader. Blonde, curvy, a bitch. She used to be the hottest girl in school. Now I was here, and she wasn't on top.

That made me shudder so much. I moaned as the stranger ate my pussy. She feasted on me with hunger. She just devoured my cunt with all she had while I smiled at Sascha. I had such plans for her. My body quivered in delight.

The naughty girl thrust her tongue into my snatch. She swirled it about in me. She teased me with that hot tongue. She stirred me up. I quivered there, my big boobs jiggling in my low-cut top. The girls were watching me. Lusting for me.

"Oh, yes, yes," I groaned. "Ooh, that's it. That's so perfect. Just lick me like that. Feast on me. You're going to drown in my pussy cream."

"I want to, Kimberly!" the girl moaned.

"You all want to drown in my pussy cream, don't you," I purred.

A chorus of, "God, yes," and, "Drown me, Kimberly," and, "Yeeeeesssss!!!!" echoed around me.

Sascha scowled and marched off. I loved it. I quivered there, building and building towards my orgasm. That naughty tongue flicked to my clit. I gasped as she drummed against my bud. Pleasure shot through me. Wonderful delight that swelled me closer to my climax.

Ms. Boobs swirled her tongue around my clit then suckled on it.

I gasped as she did that. Her face contorted with delight. Her head tossed back and forth. I trembled as she suckled on my clit. I gasped, my heart beating with delight. This was so wild. I loved it so much. My head tossed back and forth.

"Oh, god, that's good," I moaned. It was an exciting delight to have her suckling on my clit. I trembled, loving her nibbling on me. "Get ready! Oh, get ready! Yes!"

I gasped and burst with delight. My pussy convulsed as my orgasm swept through me. Juices gushed out of me and bathed her face. I threw back my head, my body bucking. A great cheer rose from the watching girls. I trembled, the rapture rushing through me.

"Oh, that's so good," I moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's just amazing. I love it. I love it so much!"

She licked at my cunt, gathering the cream flooding out of my twat. I trembled through the rapture, loving that everyone was watching me. It was a rush. A pure delight to enjoy. I whimpered, my boobs bouncing in my low-cut blouse.

"Kimberly," Ms. Boobs moaned. "Ooh, ooh, you taste so good. I got to eat you out."

"You'll tell your kids all about it one day," I moaned.

"I will," she breathed into my pussy. She rubbed her face back and forth. I shuddered at what she did, my orgasm hitting that wonderful peak.

I trembled and came down from my high. I flicked my gaze around. I had to find that bitch. I had to humiliate her nice and good. And that started with having to find her. Luckily, I just gave myself the power to control her whenever I wanted. To puppeteer her. To become her.

That would be fun.

"Mmm, I'm going to the bathroom," I said and pushed past the girls. "Later."

"Kimberly," they all gushed.

I had to find some place nice and safe to stash my body while I did naughty, naughty things to Sascha Dennehy. She was such a cunt to me. This would be so wonderful. I was looking forward to just being the worst to her.

Well, not too worst. Just... Maybe embarrass her. I didn't want to be too cruel to her.

I reached the bathroom, slipped into the stall, and sank down on the toilet. I closed my eyes and relaxed into my new power. Possession. I flowed out of my body and rushed towards where Sascha Dennehy lay. I was so ready to just do wicked things with her.

This would be so much fun.

* * *

Sascha Dennehy

"Can you believe that Kimberly?" I asked Talia. She was another cheerleader on my squad. "Just groping girls and getting her pussy licked right there in the middle of the quad. So disgusting."

"I mean, yeah," Talia said.

I gave her a hard look. "Don't tell me that you wouldn't want to be licking Kimberly's twat."

My cheeks burned. I did want to lick her pussy. It was insane how sexy she was. I was supposed to be the hottest girl in school. It was my last year. I was supposed to be the queen bee, and now she came along and everyone drooled over her.

She even had an OnlyFans page! She was a complete slut. I had a subscription, just to keep tabs on her, of course.

"Girls lick my pussy," I hissed. "I'm the queen of this school. If I told you to kneel and eat my twat, you would do it."

"Well, I mean, I suppose," Talia said. "You're the cheer captain and all. But don't you want to have the freshies lick your pussy? You like putting them in their place. Look, we can get Jill to do it."

We walked into Mrs. Masters's classroom. The blonde English teacher nodded to us.

"I suppose that would be nice," I said. "Just don't want to hear her blabbing about how great Kimberly is."

"She's so great," said Talia as I threw down my bookbag.

A strange shiver washed over me. I blinked at the cool ripple that had swept over me. I looked down at my arms. They were covered in goosebumps. I rubbed at them. Had the AC been cranked or something?

The coolness suddenly became a warmth. A heat that made me boil in my clothes. I shuddered and slipped off my purse and bookbag. They hit the floor as I pulled at my blouse. It was so hot. I needed to take it off. That would be hot.

I started pulling it over my head when Talia gasped, "What are you doing, Sascha?"

"I'm so hot," I moaned, ripping the blouse off and throwing it down at my feet. My boobs jiggled in my bra. "Aren't I so hot?"

"Yeah, you are," a guy said.

"I don't want you looking at me," I hissed. It was shocking words. I wasn't a lesbian. I didn't like eating pussy. I did it as a cheerleader because I had to. Then I took great glee in making the new girls eat my twat. "Fuck all you guys. It's pussy that I love."

"Then why did you squeal so hard on my dick?" Trent asked.

"I faked it," I said. Really? I didn't think I had, but I must have. And, god, I was hot. I had to get this bra off. I reached behind me and unhooked it.

The whoops grew louder as my large tits bounced free. They were just not as good as Kimberly's tits, who had the best. I squeezed them, shuddering in delight. That felt so good. But everyone was looking at me. Gawking at me.

"Sascha!" gasped Mrs. Masters. The English teacher stared at me as I kneaded my tits. "You can't just strip off your clothes. Get dressed right now."

"Naw," I said. "I'm too hot." I shoved off my skirt and caught my panties in the process. I bent over, my big boobs swaying before me as I pushed off my bottoms. They dropped down my legs, leaving me bare-ass naked. Save my shoes and socks.

"Sascha Dennehy!" the teacher hissed. "You get dressed right now, then come with me to the dean's office this instant."

I shook my head as I stared at the teacher. "I bet you have a yummy pussy. Want to let me eat it?"

She gasped. "Sascha!" Mrs. Masters gasped in shock. "What has gotten into you? You're going to be lucky if you don't get expelled."

"Worth it to eat your pussy, Mrs. Masters," I said. "Or do you want to lick mine?"

I jumped up on a desk and spread my legs wide, flashing my shaved twat at her. I rubbed at my cunt. I worked my fingers up and down my pussy. I stroked myself. I rubbed at my juicy twat, my cream coating my digits.

Mrs. Masters blinked in shock at my bold masturbation. I would get in such trouble. People were whispering. They would call me a dyke slut. They would all look down on me, but I didn't care. This was too hot.

"What do you say?" I cooed. "Want me to eat you, or you to eat me?"

A strangled groan burst from Mrs. Masters's lips. Her face was entirely red.

I thrust my digits into my cunt. I shuddered as the three of them stretched me out so wonderfully. I thrust my fingers in and out of my twat. My spicy musk filled my nose. I loved that scent. It was an exciting aroma to breathe in.

Just such a wonderful joy. A big smile crossed my lips. I quivered in delight as I worked them in and out while Mrs. Masters stared at me. Her jaw dropped. I loved how dumbfounded she was that I was doing this.

That I was being a complete and abject whore. It was such a rush to do this, too. I grinned at her as I pulled out my fingers. I held them out and said, "Doesn't that cream look yummy, Mrs. Masters?"

"No," she gasped. "That's disgusting. You're disgusting."

My cheeks burned as every student in the class laughed at me. I jumped off my desk, my boobs bouncing and heaving. I smeared my fingers across her lips. She gasped, stepping back and bumping into her desk.

"Those juices are just as good as Kimberly's," I hissed. This strange wave of shiver ran over me. I shook my head as if something left me. "They are! You know they are. My pussy is just as delicious as hers. You want to lick mine just as badly."

Why was I saying these things? This wasn't me.

"There is no way your pussy is anywhere near delicious as Kimberly," the teacher gasped. "And I am not going to eat it. You need to get dressed. You are in so much trouble."

The door burst open and a panting Kimberly appeared. It was like she had sprinted to get here. "Yes... she is... in trouble..." She panted, her big boobs heaving in her blouse. "We should... spank her... and make her eat your pussy out... Mrs. Masters."

"Oh, my yes," groaned Mrs. Masters. "That sounds perfect, Kimberly."

"What, now you are going to let me eat your pussy?" I gasped. "Because Kimberly says I should?"

"Of course," Mrs. Masters said, a big smile on her lips. "Maybe she'll let me eat hers out at the same time. Do you think she will?"

The world had gone insane and... Why was I naked? And masturbating? And why did I go completely dyke? I just... wanted to eat pussy. And now Kimberly was marching over to me, this wicked smile on her lips. How did she know this was going on?

"Bend over the teacher's desk, naughty slut," she said, her smile wide.

I wanted to say no, but my body moved on its own. I hopped off the student's desk and moved to the teacher's. I bent over it, my boobs pressing into the desk. I squirmed there, utterly flummoxed by this. I was obeying her. Doing things I never would. What had happened to me?

Kimberly smiled, her finger playing with the gold ring on her left hand. She did this. Somehow, she did this. And she wanted me to know that she had done this. She licked her lips as she raised her left hand and stood behind me. Her hand slapped down.

SMACK!

The stinging pain shot through me. I gasped, my back arching. I gasped at the pain that melted heat through my rump and down to my snatch. I wiggled, rubbing my nipples into the desk. I couldn't believe how much that hurt.

SMACK!

"Fuck!" I gasped.

SMACK!

"You are just so naughty," Kimberly said. "Stripping naked. Who do you think you are?"

SMACK!

"Me?"

SMACK!

"Do you think you're me?" Kimberly purred. "That you can get naked and any woman would just want to eat your pussy?"

"I would love to eat your pussy, Kimberly," Mrs. Masters moaned. "Just say the word."

"You will, Mrs. Masters," Kimberly purred, her hand squeezing my rump. She gripped me. I gasped at the burning pain. "But we have to spank naughty Sascha. In fact, why don't you spank her while she eats my pussy? How does that sound, Mrs. Masters?"

"What?" I gasped in shock. Eat Kimberly's pussy? I hated eating pussy. And why hers? Why did it make me lick my lips with such eagerness? Humiliation burned across my face as I realized I wanted to eat my rival's pussy.

She hopped on the teacher's desk beside me. "Mmm, I'm not wearing panties. Eat my pussy while Mrs. Masters spanks you for being such a naughty slut."

"But I don't understand why I did it," I wailed as I moved over and pressed my face between her thighs and up her skirt. I could smell the spicy aroma of her pussy. It made my mouth water to my utter horror. "I'm not gay. I'm no dyke. I hate eating pussy."

"But you were bad," Kimberly said, grabbing me by the back of the head and shoving me up between her thighs. "Mmm, and bad girls have to eat pussy."

I shuddered, my rump burning. I did strip naked. I couldn't explain it and... Why did she have to smell so good? She was just delicious. My mouth watered. I groaned and pressed my face into her pussy. My lips kissed at her juicy twat. Her spicy cream melted through my mouth.

Then I was licking her pussy. I couldn't help myself. She was just so yummy. I groaned as I licked her, being such a bad girl. I wiggled my rump. It burned. She groaned, her hand holding me to her twat as my tongue slid through her cuntlips.

"That's it," moaned Kimberly. "You naughty slut. Just lick my cunt. Ooh, you're hungry for pussy. I bet it's a lie that you love cocks at all. Right, Mrs. Masters?"

"No, no, I love cocks," I moaned then thrust my tongue deep into Kimberly's cunt. I danced it around in her, savoring the spicy flavor.

"Riiiight," the Korean girl said. She winked down at me. "That's why you're just devouring my pussy. God, you have that tongue so deep in my cunt. You are swirling it around in me. Yes, yes, that's amazing."

I did. I couldn't help myself, though. She tasted sooooo good. The best pussy I had ever eaten. They only that I should eat. I whimpered as I feasted on her, loving the flavor of her twat. The texture. The way her juices dribbled down my chin.

"I think you love pussy," said Mrs. Masters. "That's why you wanted to eat mine. But you're a bad girl. Getting naked in my class."

CRACK!

I gasped at the spank that landed on my rump. The heat burned over my butt-cheeks.

"Just such a naughty girl!" the teacher hissed.

CRACK!

I gasped again, bucking and moaning into Kimberly's pussy.

"Trying to get me to eat your pussy!"

CRACK!

The teacher spanked so hard. My butt-cheeks clenched together. I whimpered, my rump burning.

"That's just so wrong," the teacher huffed. Mrs. Masters slapped her hand down on my butt again.

CRACK!

"I'm sorry," I moaned into Kimberly's pussy, my ass on fire.

"Why?" Kimberly asked. "Because you know that your cunt is not as good as mine?"

"Yes!" I gasped, staring up at her. "My cunt isn't. It's just not as good as yours! You have the best cum in the world!"

She smiled at me. "Mmm, that's so wonderful to hear. Now make me cum!"

"Yes, Kimberly," I moaned, my tongue licking and lapping up and down her slit. I shuddered, savoring the flavor of Kimberly's twat. Her spicy juices melted across my tongue. They were such a treat. Such a rush to enjoy.

I groaned, dancing my tongue around in her twat. She quivered as I licked her like that. I ate her with hunger. She trembled, her boobs jiggling in her top. She had such big ones. Better than my boobs. She just outclassed me in every way.

So I feasted on her, wanting to drown in her pussy juices. I craved to have those yummy creams gushing out of her and bathing my mouth. I licked at her snatch with hunger. I danced my tongue around in her snatch. I stirred her up with such passion.

She groaned, her pussy clenching down on my tongue. She threw back her head. I flicked my tongue to her clit I had to make Kimberly cum. I had to make this beautiful angel explode. I brushed my tongue over her bud.

She gasped and threw back her head. "You fucking bitch!"

Her body bucked. Pussy cream gushed out of her twat and spilled over my mouth. Her spicy pussy juices gushed out and bathed my mouth. I drank them up. I loved the feel of her juice flowing down my throat to my large boobs.

They swayed back and forth as she moaned out her pleasure. Her ecstasy echoed through the air. She was having an amazing cum. I made her cum. That was such a delight to have brought this amazing woman such pleasure.

I drank down her pussy cream. I savored every drop of her cunt cream running down my chin. I trembled through the bliss of this moment. It was such a happy one. I was so thrilled that I could pleasure her.

"Oh, you naughty bitch," she moaned, trembling through her bliss. "Ooh, you know how to eat pussy. You like eating pussy, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "I love eating your pussy, Kimberly."

"Mmm, and what would you do to eat my pussy?" she asked, her slanted eyes gleaming with this wicked light.

"God, anything," I moaned. "I would do anything for the privilege of munching on your pussy, Kimberly. Just anything.

She had such a wicked grin on her lips that made me shiver. She had thought of something so naughty, so depraved, that my pussy melted from the intensity of her look. I quivered there, my heart pounding as I wondered what she would do to me.

* * *

Kimberly Parks

I stared at my ring wondering if I had the power to do this.

I had to risk it. This was so naughty.

I concentrated and imagined that every man that Sascha fucked would become a woman and spank her naughty ass before fucking her with a big strap-on and kicking her out for being just a naughty, naughty slut.

My ring blackened. It even smoked. Some dust blew off it. My stomach lurched as I stared at it. I brushed it and swallowed as dust rubbed off. It was at the limits. About to corrode away. I had to fix this right now.

I shoved my hand between Sascha's legs and rubbed my ring into her pussy. I felt it hardening. Coming back. I trembled as I rubbed her cunt. She stared at me with this hopeful look in her eyes. She was waiting for me to say something.

To call her a slut or a whore. To smack her cheeks. I pulled my hand back and stared at my ring. I let out a long sigh. It was whole. Golden and perfect. I stroked it, almost dizzy with my relief. I would be nothing without this ring.

It was my everything.

"Kimberly?" asked Sascha.

I glanced at her and smiled. "Mmm, you would do anything for me since you're gay, right? And you want to eat my pussy."

"Yes," she moaned. "I'm so gay. I want to only eat pussy. Your pussy! Let me eat it again. I'll make you cum even harder."

I raised my finger before her. "You don't get to eat my pussy until you fuck ten guys. Every ten new guys you fuck, I'll let you tongue my pussy. I'll let you eat me out. Just feast on me with such hunger. How does that sound?"

* * *

Sascha Dennehy

"I'll do it," I moaned. "I'll do anything you want."

"I know you will," she said. "Now go. Fuck guys. Be that whore I know you can be."

"I will!" I was entranced by her. Under her spell. I got why she was the most popular girl in school. Why she had taken my place as the queen bee. "I'll go right now!"

I hopped to my feet and whirled around. I looked at those guys. I didn't want to wait. I had to fuck them all. I whirled around and stared at them. I spotted Jack. He was in the front row. I rushed at him, not wanting to have his cock in me.

But I would. For my Kimberly.

"Drop those pants," I groaned. "I'm going to ride your cock right here, right now. After all, Mrs. Masters is going to be busy with Kimberly."

"She, she is going to be busy with me," purred that amazing girl.