Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did that mean tribbing actually felt amazing?

I had to trib my sister or Mom next. I shuddered with that rush as I buried into my sister's asshole deep. Her butt-cheeks jiggled. She moaned, her bleach blonde hair shifting as she moved her head, feasting on Mom's cunt.

"That's so good, Daughter!" Mom moaned as she trembled on the bed. Her Korean sounded so musical as it tumbled from her lips. "You're going to make your mother cum!"

"Yes, yes, make her cum!" I moaned, slamming the toy into my sister's asshole.

I thrust into her hard and fast. I buried into her so hard. I plunged the dildo the hilt in her asshole over and over again, savoring that delight. It was incredible to enjoy. I plowed deep into her. Hard. I rammed to the hilt in her with everything that I had.

I plowed into her while my clit burst with such pleasure. I loved every second of it. I slammed to the hilt in her, savoring the way my clit burst with delight. I was so close to erupting. Just going to burst with all that passion.

My boobs heaved while my pussy swelled with the temperature. I would have such a big burst of rapture. This was so incredible. I loved fucking my sister's asshole with my strap-on. I savored every moment of it.

"Oh, that's incredible," I gasped. "Yes, yes, that's it. I'm going to burst. I'm going to just explode with such rapture."

"Please, please, keep fucking me!" Sandra moaned.

"Daughter!" gasped Mom. She bucked on the bed. "I'm cumming!"

Our mother bucked with her rapture. I watched her breasts heave in awe as she drowned Sandra's mouth. This was so hot. My clit burst with sparks as I slammed into my sister's asshole. I buried the dildo deep into her.

"Oh, Kimberly, that's so good," Sandra moaned. "And Mom... Such a yummy pussy. I... I... Yes!"

Hearing my sister cum from being ass-fucked by my dildo had me pummeling her bowels. My hips blurred with speed as I thrust into her again and again. I fucked her with everything that I had. My pussy tightened.

"Oh, my god," I moaned as I slammed the dildo into her asshole. The base rubbed on my clit. Sparks exploded in me.

I came.

My pussy convulsed, spilling juices down my thighs. I threw back my head, my big boobs bouncing and heaving with the rapture of this moment. Stars danced before my eyes as I savored this wonderful passion surging through me.

"Oh, my fucking god!" I moaned.

"Are you cumming?" whimpered my older sister. "Oh, please, please say you are cumming. That's so hot. You deserve to cum so much. You're just that amazing!"

"Yes, I am!" I moaned as the rapture drowned my mind.

Ecstasy spilled over my thoughts. It was so incredible to drown in this rapture. It was just the best thing in the world. I was so glad that I could enjoy this incestuous bliss. That I had this ring that would give me everything that I craved.

I didn't know who P was, but I was so thrilled that she had given me this ring.

I hit the peak of my pleasure and pulled the dildo out of my sister's asshole. She shuddered as I did that. My pussy squeezed. This heat swept through my body as the naughty shaft popped out. It bobbed up and down before me.

"I want to try tribbing," I groaned. "Have you ever done it, Sandra?"

"No," she said. "Just because I'm a cheerleader doesn't mean that I'm a big dyke."

"You could have fooled me with how you ate out Mom," I purred. "And how you licked my asshole."

"Well, it's you," my sister said, looking at me over her shoulder, her lips dripping with Mom's pussy cream. "You're different. With you, I want to do whatever you want."

I licked my lips then cupped her face. I kissed her over her shoulder, pushing my big boobs into her back, the dildo rubbing into her flesh. I tasted Mom's tart pussy cream. I reveled in that incestuous flavor on my big sister's mouth.

My tongue plundered her mouth while our mother watched. I just had to get this strap-on off then we would be tribbing. I spent another heartbeat kissing my big sister before I broke it and stepped back, my heart racing.

"Take off the strap-on so we can trib," I ordered Sandra.

"Yes, Kimberly," my big sister moaned.

She slid off the bed, her bleached-blonde hair framing her round face. She was such a sexy girl. She made me shiver with delight as she fell before me and suckled on the tip of the dildo dirty with her asshole. My eyes widened at that.

I couldn't believe she was doing that, but she was. This was so hot. So wicked. So wild.

She bobbed her mouth up and down the toy, winking at me as she suckled off the flavor of her own sour asshole from the plastic shaft. My heartbeat so wildly as she did this. It was so sexy. I licked my lips, my heart racing with delight.

She swallowed half the shaft before she slid her mouth up it. Her lips plopped off with this wet smack. I shuddered as she licked her lips, purring her delight. She did love the flavor of ass, didn't she? Mine and hers.

"I love this strap-on," she purred and pulled it off my hips, the vinyl harness stretching over my new, curvy rump.

"Me, too," I said.

"It is such a delight," groaned Mom as she watched.

I stepped out of the harness, my heart beating this wild rhythm in my chest. My older sister rose and set the strap-on on Mom's bureau and sank onto the bed. She spread her legs wide apart, her shaved pussy on display.

"So, you just grind that cunt into my pussy and go crazy, sis," she purred.

"I thought you'd never done this before," I said. I had seen this done in plenty of porn.

"Yeah, but I love watching porn," she said. "Straight or gay, it gets me off."

"What?" gasped Mom, staring at her. "You watch porn? That's disgusting. What a terrible example you are being to Kimberly, daughter!"

"Mom, porn is cool," I told her. "I love watching porn. In fact, we'll watch some hot lezzie porn tonight, okay."

"Of course, daughter," Mom purred. "I am sorry for offending you."

"You're forgiven, Mother," I replied in Korean. "Now, Sandra, I am coming for that pussy."

"Ooh, my twat awaits, Kimberly!" my older sister moaned. She writhed on her back.

I crawled onto the bed and knelt between my sister's legs. I threw my right over her left and lowered my cunt, my bent left leg sliding beneath her right. I shuddered as I planted my shaved pussy right on hers.

I gasped at the kiss of our vulvas. Labia rubbed on labia. My clit savored the plumpness of her twat. the heat was just so delightful. She was as wet as I felt. This was so wonderful. I would have such a huge orgasm grinding on her.

I undulated my hips. I stirred them around her cunt, grinding my twat into hers. She gasped as I did that. My clit slid through her folds, feeling the texture of her snatch. I kissed her bud, sparks bursting from the sizzling contact.

"Oh, my fucking god!" I moaned at that, my eyes widening in delight. "Wow, that's good."

"Right?" my sister moaned. "Ooh, that felt just incredible. Yes, yes, let's grind our cunts together."

"Uh-huh," I moaned, my hips wiggling from side to side. I smeared my cunt against her twat, loving the feeling of her juices soaking against mine. "Wow, that's hot."

"So hot," she moaned as I did the work. Her hand rubbed at my right leg while my big boobs bounced. "God, this is so hot."

"So hot," Mom moaned and rolled over on her side. She shoved both her hands between her thighs while her big boobs piled together. They quivered with delight. They were just so big and soft. I loved the sight of them together. "Make love to her pussy!"

"I am!" I gasped, loving the silky texture of grinding my twat in slow circles on my sister's cunt. Pleasure swept through my body, leaving me moaning in delight.

It was incredible to grind my cunt against Sandra's vulva. It was so fantastic to experience this intimate and incestuous delight. My sister had such an amazing twat. She had such a juicy and wondrous snatch. I savored every moment of it.

The heat of her pussy melted against my cunt. The pleasure rippled through my body. This heat rushed through as I grounded my twat against my big sister's. She moaned, her boobs jiggling. My tits heaved as I rubbed my clit into her twat.

It was such an incredible delight.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Sandra moaned as our clits brushed. "This is so hot. Ooh, Kimberly, you're amazing."

"I am," I moaned, the gold ring flashing on my finger. This was just amazing. I savored every second of it as my twat grinding on her. The pleasure swelled in me. I rose towards my orgasm. "Oh, god, I am going to cum on your pussy.

"Yes, yes, let's let our juices flood each other," she moaned. "That'll be so hot."

Mom nodded as she fingered her cunt and watched us. She plunged two of her digits into her snatch. She whimpered, her big tits jiggling together. Her hot eyes stared at me as I ground my twat on my sister's hot cunt.

Every moment brought me closer and closer to cumming. I would have such a huge orgasm. A big climax on my sister's cunt. It would be incredible. I couldn't wait for that heat to shoot through me. I ached for it.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped my sister. "Kimberly! I'm going to cum on your pussy. Your twat is just amazing. Isn't this awesome?"

"It is," I moaned. "Ooh, Mom, grab the phone and take a pic. We have to put this on Instagram."

"#SisterTribbing!" Sandra moaned. "Ooh, that'll trend. Yes, yes, we'll get such huge hits."

I winked at her as Mom grabbed my new iPhone. She did it one-handed, the other rubbing at her cunt. She aimed it at us. The camera flashed as I ground my twat on my sister's pussy. Mom shuddered, her eyes wild.

It was so hot having this moment captured. I trembled, grinding my twat on my older sister's cunt. My pleasure was about to burst through me. It was so amazing sliding my clit across her pussy. Our clits kissed again.

I gasped at the burst of pleasures. My head threw back. My new huge tits heaved as my orgasm burst through me. My cunt convulsed. Juices gushed out of my cunt and bathed her twat. I flooded her vulva with my passion.

"You're cumming on my pussy!" gasped Sandra.

"I am!" I moaned, the waves of delight surging through me. I shuddered, bucking through all this bliss.

"Oh, god, that's so hot!" my sister gasped in passion. "Kimberly, you're the best!"

She humped against me. Then I felt her juices gushing against my pussy. It was so hot. We were both cumming. Both bursting with delight. It was so delicious to cum with her. It was so wild. My eyes widened with delight as I trembled through my orgasm.

"That's so hot to watch!" Mom groaned in Korean. "My daughters are so beautiful! Yes, yes!"

She trembled as she came, her big boobs jiggling. My mind drowned beneath the rapture of cumming on my big sister's pussy. I savored this tribbing. I loved it so much. I shuddered and fell back onto the bed.

"Oh, god, that's so good," I moaned, stretching out my arms over my head. "I love this so much. This is just the best!"

"Right," Sandra moaned. "That was amazing, Kimberly."

I smiled, staring up at the ceiling. My stomach rumbled. I wanted something delicious to eat, but first I needed to get that picture posted on Instagram. Mom was moaning through her orgasm. I shoved out my hand and just snagged the phone she held loosely.

I held the phone over me and started posting it on Instagram complete with #SisterTribbing. I felt so wicked as I tagged Sandra in it and sent it out to my thousands of followers. No, no, it was tens of thousands of followers now.

The response was immediate. The likes. The hearts. The emojis and GIFs in the comments. So many people were loving them. This wicked heat shot through me. A big smile spread on my mouth as I savored all the attention I was getting.

"God, I'm hungry," Sandra moaned. "You hungry, Mom?"

"Let me make something," Mom said in Korean. "It's a little early."

"Why don't we order something?" I asked. "We can get something delivered. Then we don't have to leave the bed."

"You want to just lie in bed, huh?" Sandra said. "Just want to get naughty with us."

"Yep," I said. "We can have it delivered with DoorDash. I bet it'll be a hot MILF that delivers it." I shuddered. "A new mommy that has big, lactating tits."

My ring gleamed.

"Do you want food or milkshakes?" my sister asked. She cupped her boobs and moaned, "My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard!"

"Both!" I said. "But not boys. Just girls." I started ordering the food, certain I would have that MILF delight with the big, lactating titties coming to deliver me something delicious. I shuddered at the idea of playing through all my fantasies.

I would have them all thanks to this ring.

"There," I said once we had put in our food. "We got thirty minutes to kill."

"Daisy chain?" asked Sandra.

"Nice!" I said, tossing my phone on the nightstand. I looked at my sister and mother. "But who to eat out and who to have eat me?"

"I'm cool with both," said Sandra. "Mmm, I'll eat your cunt so good, but I would love to have you just feast on me, Kimberly. That would be hot."

I thought about who should lick my pussy. I had eaten out Mom's snatch, and she had eaten out mine, but Sandra had only rimmed my asshole. And I had yet to enjoy the delight of her pussy. I hadn't buried my face into her snatch and started licking.

Well, now was the time to get started, wasn't it?

I stretched out on my side, my big tits falling into a pair of lush mounds, and moaned, "I want to eat my big sister's pussy."

"Oh, you're going to love it!" my sister moaned. "Mmm, and I'll eat your pussy, Mom, and you close the chain munching on Kimberly."

"So naughty," Mom moaned in her accented English.

I raised my thigh as Mom moved into position. Her black hair spilled over my leg. Her breath washed over my pussy through my pubic hair. It was this hot delight to enjoy. She nuzzled her lips into my pussy and kissed my twat.

I groaned as Mom licked at my cunt with hunger. She lapped at me with this wicked, motherly delight that sent such heat rippling through me. I groaned as Sandra moved into position, sliding her head between Mom's legs and slipping her thigh beneath my head.

My cheek slid up her inner thigh, the sweet scent of her pussy filling my nose. That mouth-watering aroma of sisterly cunt drew me closer and closer to her shaved twat. I groaned, Mom feasting on my snatch, and kissed my sister's twat.

It was incredible to work my lips on her pussy as Mom ate mine.

We formed a ring of incestuous passion. A daisy chain of taboo, lesbian delights.

I licked at my sister's twat, savoring the flavor of the cunt melting across my tongue. She had such a delicious cunt. Just the perfect delight to lap at. I caressed her with hunger. I lapped at her, feasting on her with all my passion.

Mom did the same to me, her tongue stroking through my folds. All this pleasure shot through my body. I groaned, savoring this delight. A shiver ran through me. I moaned out my delight as Mom caressed me with her naughty tongue.

It was so awesome to devour my sister's sweet pussy cream. She had such a yummy cunt. I feasted on her. I reveled in every moment of licking and lapping at her cunt. My tongue thrust into her depths, swirling around in her.

Mom grabbed my butt-cheeks as her wonderful tongue plunged into my cunt. She swirled about in me, stroking all my naughty spots. A wave of heat rushed through me. I groaned, trembling with the pleasure she gave me.

"My gorgeous daughter has such a yummy cunt," Mom moaned. "I am so glad that I get to enjoy this delight."

"I'm so glad, too, Mother!" I answered her in Korean.

"Fuck, you got a yummy cunt, too, Mom!" Sandra moaned, her voice muffled by the twat that birthed us both.

This was so hot. We were a circle of incestuous pleasure. It swept from me, to my sister, to Mom, and back into me. Over and over again. A feedback loop of sapphic, forbidden pleasure. All thanks to this ring that P gave me.

I didn't know who she was. I decided P must be a woman. Why else give a lesbian in need such a powerful object?

I fucked my tongue in and out of my sister's cunt. My lips worked on her wet cuntlips. The sweet flavor of her passion soaked my tongue. I came closer and closer to that moment when I would have such a powerful orgasm.

Mom's hands kneaded my rump, her fingers creeping into my butt-crack. Her wondrous tongue swirled about in my cunt. She created this naughty vortex of delight in my pussy. I shuddered, hardly noticed her digit.

Then she brushed my asshole.

"Mom, you're so naughty," I gasped as her finger drilled against my anal ring. I quivered in pure delight at what she did.

She pumped that finger in and out of my asshole as her tongue darted around in my folds. I shuddered, licking at my sister's cunt. My tongue danced over her pussy lips, drinking her sweet pussy cream.

I licked and lapped at her as Mom worked that naughty digit in and out of my asshole. I came closer and closer to cumming. To just bursting with delight. This was so hot to share this daisy chain with my mom and sister.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's it," Sandra moaned. "You are the best at eating pussy, Kimberly."

"Better than all those football players?" I purred.

"And the basketball players!" she moaned. "Oh, my god, you are just snorkeling in my pussy. I love it!"

I licked and lapped at her, Mom devouring my pussy. This was so incredible. I rose towards that big burst of pleasure. Mom brushed my clit. She fluttered her tongue against it. I whimpered, pleasure sparking through me.

This was the life.

Mom's tongue fluttered against my clit, her finger pumping in and out of my asshole. She drove me wild with that naughty tongue. I squirmed back and forth as her lips sealed about my clit. She suckled on it.

I latched onto my sister's clit and nursed on her just as hard. My bowels clamped down on Mom's finger as the orgasm burst inside of me. My cunt spasmed as the rapture shot through me. Juices gushed out into Mom's mouth, my asshole suckling at her digit.

I groaned around my sister's clit. I nursed hard on her bud, the pleasure surging through me. Ecstasy blazed across my mind. I trembled, loving every moment of the ecstasy that swept through me. Stars danced across my vision.

"Oh, my god," Sandra moaned. "Kimberly!"

My sister's sweet juices flooded out of her cunt and bathed my lips. I opened my mouth wide, drinking her passion as the rapture surged through my body. My mind drank in the ecstasy flowing through my body. It was so exciting to tremble through all that rapture.

"My naughty daughters!" moaned Mom in Korean. "Yes!"

"Ooh, Mommy cunt cream," my sister moaned.

I licked at her cunt. I lapped up the juices gushing out of her. My tongue fluttered up and down her, gathering up all that wonderful cream. The passion spilled over my lips. I drank down her sweet cream while Mom drank my passion.

Her tongue stroked me as I trembled through my orgasm. I shuddered, savoring that heat sweeping through my body. My pleasure swelled me higher and higher until I quivered at the pinnacle of my orgasm, my entire body drinking in the rapture.

"Oh, that's so good," I moaned, the euphoria bleeding out of me. "Mmm, I loved that so much!"

"God, yes," groaned Sandra. "That was just the best. How you doing, Mom?"

"I'm in heaven," she purred, her lips nuzzling into my cunt. She pulled her finger out of my asshole. I quivered at that delight.

Then Mom popped it into her mouth. I savored that naughty look as I rolled onto my back. This wicked heat swept through me. I quivered on my back, so glad that I had been given this ring. I was so eager for the fun that I would have.