Laid Bare Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you just did to me is still illegal in some states," she smiled up at him.

"That makes it all the more titillating," he kissed her again.

"So what are you some sort of Boy Scout or just a plain pervert carrying sexual lubricant in your car just in case you come across a damsel taking an innocent hike who needs a good fucking?" Adele joked.

"What sexual lubricant? You mean this?" Wayne produced a tube of sunscreen from his pocket.

"As a Marine I learned to adapt, improvise and overcome," he grinned.

"Jesus Wayne!" Adele punched him in the shoulder.

"Well I was just gonna come over and say hello and then I saw your spandex-clad heinie all pushed out and wriggling and I got a better idea. That's some derriere you have there Adele," Wayne spanked it playfully.

"Speaking of which," Adele tucked herself away and hitched up her leggings while Wayne put his cock back in his pants and zipped.

This was just as well because a rust-pitted twin-cab pickup drove into the parking lot at speed, kicking up a trail of dust. The occupants saw the sheriff's cruiser parked behind Adele's BMW and slowed down. They cruised past slowly and the passenger, a pale fat man with a ballcap pulled low over his eyes wound down the window.

"Morning sheriff; morning ma'am," he put a hand to the peak of his cap in a mock salute.

"Morning boys. Can I help you?" Wayne Sutter rested his hands on hips, his right hand close to his weapon.

Wayne looked nervous.

"No thanks sheriff, just taking a drive," the man replied and driver accelerated away.

The sheriff nodded at the passenger who nodded back curtly.

*****

"Did you see what they was doing?" the pale fat man said to the muscular tanned driver of the pickup.

"We both watched them from yonder copse Dale, of course I saw what they was doing," the driver replied.

"She's got a great ass," Dale chuckled.

"Well it also looks like she's more than friendly with the sheriff. Now there's a turn-up," the driver reached for his cell phone.

*****

"Ok honey now we've had some fun I warned you to stay away from the mine," Wayne became serious.

"I'm not at the mine. I'm at the lookout and I just came up here to go for a jog," Adele replied indignantly.

"Are you following me Sheriff?" it was Adele's turn to put her hands on her hips.

"I told you I'd look out for you. Being alone up here, given who you are and what you're about, was pretty foolhardy," Wayne touched her cheek gently.

"In this case you're just lucky I came along," he grinned.

Adele shook him off.

"Look Wayne, I like having you for a fuck-buddy but you've made it plain you are neutral when it comes to Brindle Coal so you have no right to tell me what to do so long as what I do is legal," Adele huffed.

"I like it when you're mad. Can I come around and check on you later tonight; just to make sure you're ok?" he grinned.

"I'll let you know. I'm a busy girl," Adele smiled cheekily and opened the door to her car.

"You sure are Adele," Wayne said wistfully.

Adele drove off spinning her wheels and spraying gravel.

"By the way, you've got cum on your fanny," he called after her chuckling to himself, then he sauntered back to his cruiser

*****

"You're not Adele!" Peter Duffy stood up when Michelle DeLong stopped at his table at Bella de Loca at precisely eight o'clock.

"No I'm not. I don't have a dick but I do have great knockers and a shaved bush," Michelle smiled sweetly at him.

Peter was taken aback; speechless.

He recovered quickly.

"Jeez you Edwards and Bettany girls play hardball," he chuckled.

"Let's start again. Michelle DeLong; pleased to meet you, Adele Edwards is otherwise engaged," Michelle gave him a brilliant smile.

Peter came around behind her and pulled out her chair.

Michelle was tall with flaming red hair that cascaded to her bare shoulders. Her skin was bronzed, reflective of her part Italian heritage. She had her Scottish mother's fiery hair and matching temper and her Neapolitan father's complexion, grace and ability to control it.

She was wearing a strapless, white, knee-length satin sheath and red Jimmy Choo's, her legs were glad in gossamer nude thigh-high hold-up stockings. Her makeup was heavy but perfect, with dark eyes and ruby-red lips, she smelled of Shalimar and her gold jewellery and matching clutch glimmered in the candlelight.

Peter eased the chair under her delicious derriere and she sat, smiling up at him. Peter went around the table and sat opposite.

"You told Adele that this was a business dinner and she told you that she would be representing Edwards and Bettany, attorneys at law. Adele is otherwise engaged so I'm here representing the firm," Michelle reached for her water glass.

Peter Duffy smiled. He knew exactly where Adele was and he was hoping his dinner invitation would cause her to return but she had outfoxed him. First point to Adele he thought.

They made small talk telling each other who they were, although Michelle knew everything she needed to know about Peter Duffy already. After the entrée Peter got down to business.

"Your firm is bringing a wrongful death suit against Brindle Coal and Power," he began.

"Are we?" Michelle smiled back at him.

"You haven't filed yet but your team is building a case. Adele has even been down to Missionville and is keeping company with Tammy Peak whose husband died of cancer recently which she claims was caused by the effects of the mine," Peter returned her smile.

"Is she?" Michelle picked at her dessert.

"Aren't you worried about putting on weight? You just ate a whole lobster and now you're eating Crème Brulee?" Peter tried a diversion tactic.

Tammy was right about Michelle DeLong being a model when she first met her at the law office. Michelle had once modelled professionally, mainly doing online catalogues and bit-pieces in TV commercials but she had supplemented her income by working for Executive Encounters as a high-priced callgirl. She was one of the 'me too' girls that Adele had litigated for against Danny Benstead, Brian Stetford, Peter Grady, Mitchell Brooks. They had forced her into a gangbang in a hotel room where she was expecting to meet only Mitchell Brooks but then the other three men came into the room. They kept her in the room for three hours taking turns or joining in when it suited them.

Some of things they did to her she liked and some of the things they did to her she didn't. What she definitely didn't like was that they photographed her in compromising positions and offered her two thousand dollars to remain silent and threatened to send the photographs to her friends and family if she spoke up.

The case was settled out of court but Michelle got a taste for the legal work. Michelle had assisted Adele and Celia putting together the case files and she had an affinity for it. Adele and Celia took her on as a legal secretary while she went to law school using the settlement to pay her school fees, buy a nice apartment and an imported sports car.

"I used to be a model so I know exactly how many calories I've consumed and exactly how much exercise I will have to do tomorrow to work them off. I figured you're buying dinner so why not splurge," Michelle grinned at him.

"I have a private gym membership that you are welcome to use; I'd like to see you in a leotard," Peter smirked.

"Now you're trying to unsettle me. Adele told me about you and this isn't the real you. You are not some smarmy misogynist creep," Michelle replied.

"Oh really? What else did she tell you?" his smile was infectious.

"She also told me to keep you away from my feet," she said wryly.

Peter burst out laughing.

"Ok Miss DeLong, here is my pitch. Brindle has settled a few minor claims but nothing like a wrongful death and we won't settle this one either, that would be tantamount to admitting guilt and opening the floodgates," Peter opened his hands expressively.

"There will be no pre-trial settlement and in fact there won't be a trial. We destroyed Dewey, Howe and French before they got to court and your puny firm will fare no better," Peter said plainly.

"But, and it's a big but; I like Adele and I like you now that I have met you, and Brindle Coal and Power isn't heartless so they will purchase Tammy Peak's property for twice the market value. So Mrs Peak gets a good chunk of cash and Brindle gets a block of land it can use to store and tranship coal, right at the bottom of Bear Mountain."

"This is a win-win situation Michelle," Peter gave her that dazzling smile.

"All wrapped up in an NDA of course," Michelle gave him an equally dazzling smile.

"Well yes we want a Non-Disclosure Agreement, the amount paid for the Peak property must be kept secret otherwise Brindle will get milked every time we try to buy land in Silas County," Peter nodded.

"Or, people might think that they're paying conscience money to a widow whose husband they killed," Michelle replied.

"No one's saying that," Peter said sternly.

"Well as you know we are legally bound to put your offer to our client," Michelle thawed and smiled at him.

Kimberly was well aware that Peter kept referring to Brindle Coal and Power as 'we' which was an indication as to how far in bed he was with the company.

"Ok, now that we have completed our business, can I buy a pretty girl a drink? At somewhere a little more salubrious," he gave her that heartbreaker grin and Michelle melted.

"Are you going to stay away from my feet?" she grinned.

"I am not gonna promise that," he grinned back at her.

And sure enough Peter Duffy was a man of his word.

Two hours later he had Michelle lying on his big bed, she was still fully clothed and he was naked. He removed a high heel and used his tongue and his lips on her toes; sucking on them through the gauzy reinforced toe of her stocking. He removed the other heel and went to work on her other foot, leaving Michelle writhing on the bed.

She guided his face up her legs and under her dress and put his mouth where she needed it. He lapped at her moistened cunt through her sheer white nylon panties and then ripped them off with his teeth.

Peter pulled her out of her dress and tore off her brassiere and Michelle loved him for being rough with her, she wanted it that way tonight. She was left only in her stockings and Peter pounced on her kneading her breasts while he slavered at her mouth. He put his free hand between Michelle's legs and opened her sex; he inserted two fingers inside her and used his thumb on her clitoris.

"Oh god fuck me!" this is how Peter wanted her; begging for it.

Peter flipped her up on her knees and slammed his cock into hot wet cunt, holding her hips and jackhammering his cock in and out of her, fucking her doggy style.

Michelle moaned with lust when he pulled on her hair and slammed himself all the way inside her and came. She felt his cock convulse and this triggered Michelle's orgasm, assisted by Peter caressing her clit with his middle finger.

Their second round of lovemaking was soft and tender, under the satin sheets in the missionary position, gazing into each other's eyes, kissing each other softly, slowly building to their second climax of the evening.

The next morning Michelle was spared the walk of shame by taking a town car directly to the law office from Peter's apartment. She kept a change of clothes there and was finishing touching up her makeup when Celia came in. She saw Michelle sitting at her desk and popped her head around the door.

"He fucked you didn't he? Celia said without any preamble.

"No I... how could you possibly know that!" Michelle blushed a deep red, her anger rising.

"I didn't know. If you want to be good lawyer always object before your client answers a leading question," Celia explained.

"Also there is a pair of ripped white nylon panties poking out of your gym bag," Celia grinned and walked off towards her office.

"I'll make the coffee and then you can brief me on what, if any, business occurred last night," Celia called over shoulder.

At the morning teleconference Adele informed Celia and Michelle that Tammy Peak's response to Brindle Coal and Power's offer to buy her land was to tell them to 'stick it up their asses'.

"That sums up the state of mind of our client. The offer from Brindle is actually not a bad way to recompense her but Tammy wants Brindle to admit that they poisoned her husband so we continue with our plan to file accordingly," Adele summed up the situation in Missionville.

"Also despite her optimism, Tammy's condition hasn't improved," Adele reported.

"Well we have a case. We have enough evidence to file the wrongful death suit. We'll need more time for discovery and to find and prep more witnesses, but given Tammy's condition I say we file asap," Celia said.

"I hate the hick legislation that gets imposed in places like Missionville to deliberately favour big corporate defendants. A member of the deceased's family must accompany the attorney when the case is filed. Apparently it's to stop ambulance chasers lodging claims on behalf of clients they do not yet represent," Adele explained.

"Tammy is too sick to leave the house so Kimberly will accompany me to the Silas County Courthouse in Missionville where we have a meeting with the court clerk at one pm to file our case. Celia, get saddled up and meet me there, let's go in loaded for bear, pardon the pun," Adele smiled.

"We seriously need to get you outta there, you're talking like more like a hick every day," Celia replied.

"Oh and I know you're going to hate this but no short skirts and fully fashioned stockings please; we need the locals to take us seriously. Wear your court attire and I'll wear mine," Adele said.

"I've rented office space for us in town so get our team down here."

"Michelle, you hold the fort back home. Check and double-check our brief and update it as necessary keeping us informed," Adele signed off.

"What about Peter Duffy, what do we tell him?" Michelle asked.

"We tell him nothing. He'll get Tammy's answer when we file the suit," Adele replied smugly.

"Oh, and try not to accidentally fuck him while I'm gone," Celia patted Michelle's cheek playfully.

To be continued.

12