Katja Pt. 01

Story Info
Yes, the Ancient Alien people were right.
46.7k words
4.7
51.3k
181
0

Part 1 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is a work of pure fantasy.

The story contains sexual activities and situations between a man and a humanoid cat-girl that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters having sexual relations are above the age of 18. Or whatever the legal age is on whatever planet they came from. All the character names, places are made up and not real.

Yes, the Ancient Alien people were right. This is a love story and more of a human male and humanoid cat-girl from another planet. I had planned on this being a fairly short story, however as the characters and situations grew and progressed it's turned in "War and Peace." This one is fairly long, and I use term "fairly long" quite loosely.

Also, for convenience and to keep the story moving, everything has been converted to English such as language, measurements and names, etc. etc.

As are most of the stories I've written and will write, if you're looking for story that goes, "They met, they had wild sex, the end" I would advise reading something else. I stopped this part of the story at a place that seemed right when I was splitting it up. As soon as I get the next part cleaned up, I'll post that and so on and so forth.

I still consider myself an amateur writer, so please take that into consideration when you read it. I write for my enjoyment and for the people that like it. And remember, this is pure fiction and fantasy.

If you don't like how and what I write, oh well. Don't read it. My feelings won't be hurt.

For those of you that do like what I've posted so far, thank you and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

*****

My name is Erik Woodes, I'm 28 years old, just over 6' tall, with light brown hair and eyes, and I weight just about 170 lbs. I'm ex-military, I spent 8 years in the Navy as a SEABEE. For those of you who don't know what that is, it stands for Naval Construction Battalions. We basically do anything like a civilian construction company would or could do. We build roads, housing airfields, etc. We also are deployed during disasters to help rebuild, so I've been to lots of different countries and worked with a lot of different cultures. I was a mechanic and worked on all the construction equipment, (bull-dozers, backhoes, cranes, etc. etc.) maintaining and repairing them. When I got out, I went to work for a civilian construction company doing basically the same thing.

It was early winter and it was a typical early winter night, damp, rainy and cold. I was on my way home and as I pulled into my driveway, my lights showed me a cat sitting in front of my garage door. I stopped the car and got out, then walked up to the door stopping a few feet from the cat. I say cat, but it looked more like a drowned rat right then, it was soaked through and shivering from the cold. I've been cold and wet like that, if it was bad for me, I could just imagine how it was for it.

The cat looked up at me and meowed piteously, so I went and got a blanket I normally kept in my car, then slowly walked back up to it. As I held the blanket open, I stooped down and said, "Come here cat, let's get you dry and warmed up."

It meowed again and slowly crept up to me eyeing me with a little hesitation. I told it, it was okay I was just trying to help (I know, I know, it's a cat, it isn't going to understand, but it's what you do).

It eyed me again, then I guess it figured I had to be better than what it was going through and it jumped up into my lap. I wrapped the blanket around it holding it close to my chest to try to get some warmth into it. At first, it was kinda stiff, then relaxed as it realized I wasn't going to hurt it and then it settled into my arms.

I brought it into the house and proceeded to dry it off and get it warm. As I dried it off I noticed it was female cat, she didn't seem to be hurt or anything, so I got another dry blanket and wrapped her in it and sat her on the couch. I told her to stay there and I looked to see if I had anything for her to eat or drink. I found a can of tuna in the cupboard, so I got that and some milk out of the fridge and filled a couple of bowls. I walked back into the living room and put them on the floor near the couch. "Here's something to eat and drink."

She looked up at me, meowed, then down at the bowls. She got down to the floor and slowly walked over to the bowls and sniffed them. She looked back at me, meowed again and started to eat and drink. I walked back into the kitchen, got myself a beer and came back in and sat down in the recliner. She went through both bowls rather quickly, licked her chops and looked back at me. She cocked her head to the side and looked at me as if to say, "Anymore?"

I sat there watching her, then said to her, "Sorry cat, that's all I got right now. If you're planning on staying, I'll have to get something more suitable for you."

She sat there, then she cocked her head again looking at me, then meowed. She walked over and jumped up into my lap, then reached up a paw and sort of patted me on the cheek. Then laid on my chest with her head under my jaw purring like crazy.

"Well, I guess that's a yes," I said to her, "I don't see anything that says your someone's cat. So I guess you'll stay for a while and if I find anyone that's lost a cat, we can go from there."

She looked up at me and meowed like she was trying to say, "That's fine by me."

I stroked her from her head to her tail and said to her, "Since you're staying, I'll go out as soon as I finish this and get some stuff you'll need. You'll be safe here until I get back." She looked at me, then jumped up on the couch and snuggled back down into the blanket.

I got my coat and headed out to store to buy everything I thought she'd need and since I was there, some stuff I needed as well, then headed back home.

Once back, I set up her litter box and refilled the bowls with some food and water then went back to the living room. She was still wrapped up in the blanket, purring her heart out. As I walked in she looked up at me then jumped down and came over to me. She stood up with her forepaws on my leg and meowed. I looked down at her and asked, "What do you want?"

She looked up at me again and gave me a typical cat, "Pick me up fool" look. So, I picked her up and she melted into my chest rubbing her head on me. As I stroked her, she started purring like crazy again.

I looked down at her, "Well, since I can't keep calling you just cat, I guess I should name you." She looked up at me waiting and I said a couple of different names but they just didn't sound right to me or her apparently as she'd give me a look like I total idiot when I said them. Finally in frustration, I looked at her at asked jokingly, "Well how about Fluffy?" She reared back from where she was laying on me and meowed like she was in pain. I swear she looked at me like was a complete asshole for even thinking about it, let alone saying it.

I laughed at her and said, "How about Cleo then? That's short for Cleopatra, the Egyptians worshiped cats and she was a Queen."

"You sure seem to have that kind of attitude." I laughed adding.

She cocked her head first one then the other, as if thinking about it, then reached up and patted me on the cheek again.

"Ok, Cleo it is then." I said.

About 7 months later.

It was June and Cleo and I were still together. I never saw any ads, flyers or anything else that said someone was looking for her, so me and her became permanent roommates. I never really thought of her as a pet, though I think she thought I was hers. She had to be the most strangest cat I ever saw, sometimes she seemed more human then cat. But we got along, that is as long as I dropped everything when she wanted something. The Gods forbid that I didn't pick her up and pet her when I come in after work. And if I did something she didn't like, she looked at me like I was idiot, meow and go over to lay on the couch. You know, sort of like a wife or girlfriend.

In the past month, the world had changed, a lot. All those ancient alien people on TV were proven right when the starship's landed here in America and other lands. The people on the ships were humanoid but had evolved from felines vice primates. We also learned that there were other people in the galaxy, they were also humanoid but had evolved from different species, Canine, Reptile and Avian to name a few. Some were also humanoid like us, but they tended not to go exploring that much anymore. As I said, all those ancient alien people on the TV were proven right, it so happened that the people who landed here had also come here during the beginnings of our world along with some of the other alien races I mentioned. They had come to help us progress to where we are now and had also visited at other times since then to see how we progressed.

Now this wasn't just to help us out, but was also to help them find a place to eventually settle as their Sun was in its last stages of life and they would need a place to settle while they still could. Earth happened to be the closest that could support them as the climate, gravity, and the rest was very similar to their world. The people that landed here were called the Lyonness and they would be they first of the all the others to try and settle here. If they succeeded, the other races would also come here to settle afterwards, one race at a time so as to make it easier to fit in with us.

I was pretty excited about this and was looking forward to meeting some of them. I had always believed that we were not the only ones in the galaxy, I thought it was extremely arrogant of us to think we were the only ones around. That, and as I mentioned, I liked meeting other peoples and cultures while I was in the Navy.

It was Friday and I had decided to take a day off. I just needed a sanity day to relax as it was very nice out and I wanted to get out and enjoy it before it got too hot as the summer progressed. I slept in and then took care a few things around the house, then decided to go out to a small bar and café close to my house that had an outdoor dining area. I had just sat down and ordered a beer, then started looking over the menu to see what I wanted.

As I sat there reading the menu, I heard someone shouting at somebody. I looked up and just at the corner of the building I saw one of the Lyonness sitting there sort of cowering back away from some drunk asshole yelling at her. Well, I assume it was a her, she looked female and seem to have the same parts our females do.

This just pissed me off to no end, I hated to see anyone do this to someone and she looked really scared. So I set the menu down and walked over to her table. The drunks friend was trying to pull him away from her table, but having little success. As I walked up, the asshole raised his hand like was going to hit her and before he could do anything, I grabbed his hand and bent it up behind his back, then twisted him around and slammed him against the building.

Pulling him to me I said in a low calm voice, "Enough asshole, apologize to the girl and then get the fuck out of here before I gouge out your fucking eyes out and skull fuck you."

He looked stunned, but I guess the alcohol was making him brave, and stupid. "Fuck you man", he slurred out, "We don't need any of her kind around here."

"Fuck me huh," I said angrily and bounced him off the wall again. I twisted his arm up behind his back again, hard and high enough to cause quite a bit of pain. I dragged him away from the wall and kicked him behind the knees so he would have to kneel.

"Apologize asshole or I'll rip this fucking arm off."

He tried to curse at me again, but I just bent his arm higher. "Last warning jack-off, apologize."

He was in tears from the pain, but finally said to her, "I'm sorry."

I twisted his arm again and said, "Try "I'm sorry ma'am" and louder so everyone can hear you."

"I'm sorry ma'am," he croaked out loud enough this time.

I drug him away from her table and tossed him to the ground, then turned to his friend saying calmly, "Get this asshole out of here before I get mad and hurt him permanently."

His friend nodded in agreement saying, "I'm sorry this happened, I tried to stop him."

I looked at him and said, "Pal, you need some new friends. You might want to warn him when he sobers up that if I see him around here again acting like that, they won't find him anymore."

His friend gulped and nodded at me, then he drug his friend out of the place.

After I made sure they left, I turned back to the girl at the table and walked over. I could see she had been crying and was visibly upset. Then it dawned on me just how beautiful and exotic this girl was.

She had shoulder length, dark blondish hair with gold highlights, green cats eyes, and a hint of whiskers just like Cleo. Actually her coloring was very similar to Cleo's, and her face was a combination of both human and feline. She was wearing only what I could describe as some sort of uniform and from what wasn't covered by it, I could see her skin was covered with thin...fur, I guess it was. From what I could see of her cleavage and breasts, they looked like maybe a 34 or 36 "C". In a nut shell, she was absolutely gorgeous.

As I neared the table, I asked her, "Are you alright miss?"

She looked at me with those green eyes, nodded and wiped the tears away with back of her hand, then said quietly, "Yes, I am now, thank you for helping me, I didn't know what to do." Then she smiled at me and I was in love.

She spoke with a slightly accented English, kind of hard to explain in writing, but her voice had a slight purr to it as she spoke. Sort of like how the R's are rolled in Spanish, but softer. I thought it sounded beautiful, a perfect match to her appearance. And when she smiled at me, my heart melted.

The waitress came over and asked me, "Is everything alright Erik?"

I tore my gaze away from the girl and answered the waitress, "Yeah Suzie, everything seems to be good now."

"That's the last time you'll see that guy in here," She continued, "He's always causing trouble."

I looked back at the girl and said, "Look, I'd like to apologize for that idiot, please don't judge us all by him." I smiled at her and continued, "And to make up for it, please let me treat you to lunch."

The girl looked at me for a moment and then nodded her acceptance.

"Great," I replied, "Suzie please bring us a couple of menus if you would."

She smiled at me and nodded, "Sure Erik, just give a couple of minutes and I'll be right back."

I sat down at her table and said, "If you haven't guessed by now, my name is Erik. And what would your name be?" I asked smiling at her.

She smiled back shyly and replied, "I am called Katja."

I smiled back and said, "That's a beautiful name, it fits you."

She blushed slightly and said, "Thank you. Yours is beautiful also."

I laughed a bit at that, "Well, I'm glad you think so, though here on earth the males don't normally have what we would consider beautiful names." "Beautiful names are normally only for beautiful females. Like yourself for example."

She looked at me stunned, then blushed slightly, "Thank you, but I'm not all that beautiful."

I laughed at her response, "Katja, that only goes to prove to me that we are more alike than not. I've never met a female yet who could take a simple compliment. Trust me, you are beautiful."

She just smiled at me as the waitress brought over the menu's. "I be back in a few to take your order Erik."

"Thanks Suzie, that will be good."

I handed Katja a menu saying, "If you need any explanation on what's on there, just let me know."

"Thank you." She smiled, "I will need some explanation on some things I see here."

She blushed again, "I can read it, but I not too familiar with what is what, or what is considered good to eat. We had some training on the ship after we landed to make it easier to... Uh, what is word, "Blend in."

I smiled back, "I would more than happy to help you. Uh, what type of food do you normally eat or like?"

She looked at me, "We normally consume a type of... fowl or fish, I believe that is the words in English."

"Yes, that's what we call them in general." I told her. "They do have specific names for each type depending on what it is. What do you enjoy the most?"

"I like either of them, but I have always enjoyed the fish." She answered.

"Okay," I replied, "They have some good fish meals here. Since I really don't know what type of fish you like, I would suggest this one here." I pointed to the tuna steak on the menu. "That is a common type a lot of people order and it's quite tasty. It would be the best one to start with."

She smiled at me and said, "All right, I will try that one since it's a typical earth food. I do like to try the local foods of the planet when we travel to different ones."

I grinned at her, "I'm the same way. When I went to different countries, I always liked to try the local dishes myself."

She turned her head to the side, much like Cleo did, and asked, "Why did you go to different countries? Were you visiting them for... what is word, for pleasure?"

I shook my head and said, "No, not for pleasure. I was in this country's military when I was younger, I was in what we call the Navy." I gave her a quick description of what the Navy was, then said, "My job was to repair the equipment we used to build different things, like buildings, air strips, roads. So I went to a lot of these other countries for that. We also would go after natural disasters of various kinds to help them rebuild. So I got a lot of chances to try the local food."

She looked at me again, smiled and said, "We are much alike then, I have also done things like that. My main job was to help maintain and repair our ships equipment while on our way here. But now I do similar things like you said."

I was about to say something back, but Suzie came over and asked me if we were ready. I nodded yes and told her, "Just let me have the cheeseburger platter with fries and she'll have the tuna steak."

She wrote this down and asked, "What would you like to drink?"

I turned to Katja and asked, "Katja, what would you like to drink with your meal? What do you normally have?"

She smiled at me and said, "I think your name for it is milk, but I am willing to try something different if you could pick something for me."

I smiled back and said, "I think I know just the thing, especially if you like milk."

I told Suzie to bring me an iced tea and to bring Katja a vanilla milkshake.

As we waited for the food to come out, we talked about different things. She asked me about us and I in turn asked her about her people.

Then I asked her, "So, what brings you out today? Just wandering around to see the sights?"

She nodded yes and said, "This is my first day out since we landed. When we got here, we went through some classes to teach us about this land, the customs, the culture and so forth."

"What have you seen so far?" I asked her.

"Not all that much." She replied. "The shuttle from the ship dropped us off up the street and I decided I wanted to get something to eat before I went anywhere. Then that human started yelling at me, but luckily you came around and helped me. That's about as far as I've gotten."

I nodded and replied, "I'm glad I could help, but as I said before, please don't judge everyone by that one. Most people are fairly nice, but you'll always find some that acts like that. They're afraid of what they don't understand or makes them scared for some reason."

They talked a little more, then Suzie brought out their food. Katja sniffed at the plate and she got a smile on her face. "This smells wonderful," She told Erik, "It's seems to be similar to something we make."