Katie 08: Katie Sees Dr White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

"So, what have you done so far, Rog?" Lacey took a bite of her pizza. They were sitting at the kitchen table, Katie had her legs crossed and she watched her parents with a big smile, taking little bites of her pizza to savour it. She was a little uncomfortable, her daddy's cream had dried on her skin and was a little itchy now, but she couldn't bare to leave them long enough to shower.

"Oh we've been having quite the time, Lace." Harry laughed and leaned over to nudge Katie with his shoulder. "Haven't we, baby girl?" Katie smiled and nodded. "I've been helping little Katie here with the aches in her princess parts."

"Aw, does my little one have an achey pussy?" Lacey cooed.

"Yes mommy, I need daddy's help a lot." Katie explained. "But daddy says that's okay, he likes helping me."

"I bet he does, honey."

"And of course, I've been teaching Katie how to help her daddy with his aches too."

"How is she?"

"Oh she's an absolute champ. She can take her daddy's cock all the way down her little throat. Feels like a fucking dream." He groaned. "Last week I popped her little cherry, too. Katie didn't love that at first, but she came around. Right baby girl?"

"Yes, it hurt a lot at first but it's not so bad now, sometimes I like it."

"Sometimes?" Lacey asked Katie with a look of surprise. "Roger, I know we didn't talk about all the details beforehand but you know how I feel about that." She sounded very serious now, it made Katie worried.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked, her eyes wide.

"No no honey, your daddy knows what I mean. It's not your fault."

Roger let out a sigh. "Give me a break, Lace. You know how I can be."

"You need to try harder, Roger. That's the deal, take it or leave it."

"Fine, you win. I'll make sure she cums every time. Happy?"

Lacey gave him another look, but then her mouth curled into a smile and she took another bite of pizza. "Very. You might want a cocksleeve, Roger, but I want my little girl to enjoy it too."

"You know she won't always, Lacey, I'm not compromising on everything."

Lacey rolled her eyes. "I'm not an idiot, Roger, I know she's not going to love everything you want to do to her. I'm not going to stop you from having your fun, just give her a little cum after you're finished." Watching her parents, Katie thought of Britney. She wished Britney's mom was still around to tell Uncle Trent something like that, maybe then Britney wouldn't be so sad.

"Yeah all right. Reminds me," Roger glanced over at Katie and grinned. Katie didn't like it when they fought and it was even worse when it was about her. "I took her to see Trent's dad today, got her some pills so we don't make you a grandma yet." Roger laughed and Lacey shot him a glare. "He helped me start getting her little pucker ready."

Katie sucked in a breath and squirmed in her seat, the thing shifted and her belly started to feel hot and funny.

Roger watched Katie with a chuckle. "She's got a pretty big plug in there right now. Maybe you want to help me with that?"

Lacey looked between her husband daughter, her eyes lighting up. "Oh you know I would love to, Rog." She turned to Katie. "Are you excited for your daddy to fuck your little pucker, honey?"

Katie cringed. "Isn't it going to hurt, mommy?" She moved again, feeling the thing pressed to her bottom hole.

"Only a little, then it's going to feel so good you're never going to want daddy to stop."

Katie stopped squirming. "You promise?"

"I promise. Besides, now that mommy knows that you're daddy's cocksleeve, I get to help him pop that pucker."

Katie grinned at her mom, suddenly flushed with warmth. She was so glad her mommy knew their secret now, and even happier that she was going to help daddy when he finally put his cock in her bum.

12