Karaoke Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the second time in as many weeks we were necking like teenagers in a parking lot. My hands dropped down to his hips and I found myself alternately pushing and pulling him, helping him thrust against me, taking us both closer to the edge with each movement. Suddenly the bar door opened again. Dennis stepped back quickly, pulling me away from the truck door so he could open it. He went around and got in behind the wheel as another couple climbed into the vehicle next to us. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Can you imagine what they must think of us?" I giggled.

"They probably think we're lucky and they wish they could be doing the same thing!" he answered. "Scoot over here. I want to be able to feel you next to me while I drive."

I didn't need a second invitation. I abandoned my seat and slid into the center. I put one hand on his thigh as he gave me a quick kiss before putting the truck into reverse. We didn't have far to go but I wanted to touch him too. As we left the parking lot, I began running my hand lightly up and down his leg. I put my head onto his shoulder once he got the truck up into high gear. He dropped his hand from the gearshift down onto my thigh. Immediately he pushed my legs apart and nestled his hand up high against my sex. He moved it up and down, the outer edge rubbing against my slit. I cupped my hand over the head of his cock. I could feel it pushing hard against me as I rubbed my hand back and forth, never completely leaving the head. We were both breathing hard when he removed his hand to pull into my driveway.

He shut off the truck and turned his head to look at me. "Can I come in?" he asked.

"Oh God Dennis," I groaned. I grabbed the back of his head to pull him down to me. Between pressing kisses on his chin and cheeks and lips I answered, "Yes please. Please come in. I need you inside," and there was no doubt that I meant both inside the house and inside me.

Dennis made a sound that was almost a growl as he pressed his lips to mine. One of his hands was back between my legs and I moaned low in my throat when he pushed his knuckles hard against the spot covering my clit. He rocked his hand against me as his other hand cupped one of my breasts. He pinched the nipple between his thumb and forefinger and my legs spread even further apart. My hand dropped to grasp his forearm as his hand continued to rub against my jeans. My hips were moving and I was unabashedly rubbing myself against his fist. His tongue thrust into my mouth in time with the movements of his hand.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm" I could hear myself moaning in time to the thrusts. I could tell by his movements that he didn't intend to stop until I climaxed. He moved his head back so he could whisper in my ear.

"Come on, baby," he whispered. "Let it go. Come on. Feel my hand. Concentrate on how good it feels," he continued. "Does it feel good? You know you need this, don't you?" He rolled my nipple around and pinched it again. Between his hand on my clit and the feeling in my nipple, I let the orgasm take me.

"Oh, Dennis. Oh God, don't stop," I begged as I held onto his arm and his shoulder. My hips shuddered against him. My butt lifted off the seat as I arched up against his hand. "Yeeesss. Please don't stop," I moaned as my climax spread out in waves to the rest of my body. He continued to rock his hand back and forth over my clit just as I'd asked. Slowly I returned to reality as the motions of his hand slowed.

"Oh gosh, I can't believe I did that," I blushed. "Now would you like to come in?" I asked as I peeked at him from under my lashes, too embarrassed by my display to look at him directly.

"You're very beautiful," he said, using one of his fingers to tip my head up. "I'd love to come in for whatever you want," he added, dropping a quick kiss on my lips. "Just because things got a little hot and heavy doesn't mean we have to do anything you don't want to do, okay? If you're uncomfortable, I can leave and we can do this another night."

I looked into his eyes there in the gloom of the cab and realized he was perfectly willing to leave without getting any satisfaction himself. I knew he wanted me, I'd felt the evidence all evening but he wanted it to be my choice. I was grateful that he was being such a gentleman but there was no question about how I wanted this evening to end.

His words gave me the nerve to say, "No, I've thought about you and this night for two weeks. I've waited for this and I don't want you to leave. Please come inside with me and make love to me," I finished, looking straight into his eyes.

He pulled the key out of the ignition and got out of the truck. I scooted across the seat and got out next to him. I dug my house key out of my coat pocket as we walked toward the back door. I let us in and offered him a drink, draping our coats over chairs in the dining room.

"Just water for me," he answered. I fixed us both a glass of water adding some ice from the freezer. I carried the glasses into the living room to find him looking through my music. I put them on a table and pushed the button to turn the stereo on, asking him what he wanted to hear. He handed me a couple of the cds he'd picked and I put them in the player, pushing the repeat button so the music wouldn't suddenly stop. I pointed out the door to the extra bathroom and excused myself to freshen up.

When I came out of my bedroom, he was waiting for me. He pulled me into his arms and we began to dance around my living room. His hands were on my hips and I snuggled up as close to him as I could get. It didn't take many turns around the floor before I felt his erection pushing impatiently against his jeans. I moved one arm down from his shoulder and boldly cupped him in my hand. He moaned as I caressed him, thrusting himself more fully against me. My excitement built as I anticipated sex without condoms. We were both disease free and he'd had a vasectomy. We didn't need any protection whatsoever.

I pulled out of his arms and picked up our water. "Come on. I think we'll be more comfortable in the bedroom." I carried the glasses and didn't wait for him to reply. He followed me and reached out a hand to caress my hip and butt as I put the water on the nightstand. I turned around and moved into his arms. His lips were hot against my cheek as he pressed little kisses against me. My neck arched and I waited breathlessly for him to kiss my neck.

He didn't make me wait long. His kisses moved down my neck to the sensitive point where it meets my shoulder. His fingers were busy unbuttoning my blouse at the same time. When he had it open he hooked his fingers over the edge of my bra cups and pulled them down. The lace was stretchy and my breasts spilled over the top. His kisses continued as he covered every inch of exposed flesh with the moist heat of his mouth and tongue. I pulled his shirt up in back, tugging it out of his pants. I wanted to feel him too. He pulled back long enough to jerk the shirt up over his head then he went back to licking and sucking my breasts. His arms pulled the blouse down my arms before unhooking my bra. He pushed me back against the bed so I was lying on it with my feet on the floor. He straddled my hips, leaning over me as my hands ran over his broad chest.

When my fingertips found one of his nipples, I heard him inhale sharply. I pinched it lightly and he moaned before grabbing my arms and holding them both above my head against the bed. He kissed me hard on the lips.

"You have beautiful tits," he said. "I've got to have a bite," he groaned. He held my arms down with one hand while he lifted one of my breasts up to his mouth. His teeth closed on the flesh near my nipple, gently biting me. He sucked on it hard as I used my elbows for leverage and arched up against his mouth. I knew his actions would leave a mark I'd have for days to come. I wanted more. I needed more.

"Again," I moaned when his mouth lifted. "Please bite me again," I moaned. I trembled with need when he complied. My nipples were tight and achy when he finally pulled one into his mouth. He released my arms so both his hands could squeeze and mold my breasts as he sucked on the tips. His knees pressed into the mattress on either side of my hips. At last it was my turn to touch him.

Immediately my hands went to his belt. I needed to touch him. I wanted the hot, hard length of him in my hand, not covered by denim. I pulled his belt open as he looked down our bodies and watched. I unbuttoned his jeans and pushed one hand inside. He sucked in his stomach and we both watched as I unzipped him. The hand inside his pants had found its prize. I held him as the fabric gave way.

"Oh God, Jessie," he groaned. I pushed the jeans down as far as his spread legs would allow. His cock was just as hard as I knew it would be. I rubbed my thumb over the head and felt the moisture from a drop of pre-cum. He watched my hand when I pulled it away. I put my thumb in my mouth so I could taste him. Apparently the sight was too much for him. He propelled himself back off the bed and stood up to take off his jeans. His cock thrust out proudly from a nest of tight curls. His balls were already rising against the shaft so I knew he needed to cum. I sat up and tried to caress him as he undressed but he was too fast for that.

I stood up, kicked off my shoes and unzipped my own jeans. I let them fall so I was standing before him with only my panties left covering me. I pulled them down and kicked them out of the way, too. He reached for me and cupped a hand over my pussy. Two fingers slid in between the wet folds. He rubbed me lightly and steadied me with his other hand on my hip. I was so well lubricated from my earlier orgasm that two of his fingers slid right into my hole.

"No, Dennis," I moaned even as my hips thrust forward. "I want you inside me when I cum," I begged. My hands reached for him again. I pulled on his cock and he was forced to step closer. I placed it against the outside of my pussy and reached around him to grab two handfuls of his butt. Slowly he moved his hips back a little before pushing them forward. We both groaned. I spread my legs a little further apart and this time when he thrust, his cock parted my outer lips and slid against my wet pussy. He was hot and the slickness of my juices on him made movement easy. We kissed hungrily as our hips continued the slow thrusts that were driving us wild. Finally we broke apart, both gasping for air. He pushed me back on the bed again, lifting my knees up on either side of his hips.

"You have to tell me what you want," he said. I lifted my legs to rub my calves against the outside of his thighs.

"I want you," I answered.

"No, I mean you have to tell me exactly what you want. I want to hear you say it." He pushed his hips forward but I was too high up on the bed. Bending down a little, he grasped my upper thighs with his forearms and jerked my entire body closer to him. I felt the edge of the mattress press against my butt. He pushed my legs out and back toward my chest. I was displayed before him, wet, and oh so ready.

"You know what I want to hear," he continued. He pressed the head of his cock against my clit. He made gentle thrusts that came close to my pussy hole but never went inside. "Say it!" he demanded.

"Please... I need you so bad," I whimpered. "I can't take much more teasing." My clit was a tight bud and I could feel my orgasm building. My cunt was a wet, needy hole, demanding to be filled. I wrapped my arms around my legs so his hands were free. He continued to make shallow thrusts against me, spreading my wetness around, teasing me with the heat of his cock.

"What do you need, Jessie?" he asked. "Do you need my cock? Do you need it inside you?"

"Yes, please Dennis." My breath came out on a sob as I pleaded with him to take me. I thought I knew what he wanted me to say but I couldn't bring myself to use those words.

"Do you need fucked?" he asked me, his voice tight with desire.

"Oh God yes."

"Do you want me inside that hot little pussy of yours?"

"Yes, I want you inside me!" I nearly sobbed. My entire body was consumed with desire. It was a hot, burning flame inside me.

"Then say it. Tell me what you want," he commanded. "Say it!"

"Fuck me, Dennis!" I screamed. "Fuck me hard!"

And with that, he did. His hands gripped my hips. He changed the angle of his thrusts and his cock slid inside my greedy hole. It closed around him, pulsing with pleasure as he filled me completely. But he didn't stay still. Immediately he pulled himself back and thrust again. Now that he'd made me tell him what I wanted, I couldn't seem to stop. My hips thrust up to meet him and I told him how good it felt being fucked by him. He held my hips and slammed into me over and over again. I could feel his balls slap my ass with the force of his thrusts. My pussy was on fire. It clenched again and again as he gave me what I'd wanted all evening.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I grunted with each thrust. My voice got tighter as I got closer to the edge. "Oh Dennis, oh God, nooowwwww, yes, nowwwwww," I cried as the first quivers ran through my pussy. His face was tight with the effort he was making to control his own orgasm. I needed to feel him cum too.

"Cum in me Dennis," I begged. "Let me feel you cum." All attempts to sound ladylike were gone. The powerful clenching of my pussy walls around his rigid length had reduced me to the most base of individuals. Over and over again I begged him to keep fucking me. I wanted so badly to feel the liquid heat of his cum mixing with mine. His movements were more purposeful, the need to cum the driving force behind his every action.

"Your pussy feels so good... so tight. I can't... Oh... Oh... Here it comes," he finished, his voice tight as he finally gave in. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming," he groaned over and over as his hips pounded into me.

I felt the heat and the wet stickiness of his cum spreading through my pussy as he seemed to grow larger inside me. The sounds in the room were more liquid as he continued to thrust himself into me, over and over, in and out. I felt a trickle of it running down my ass as his movements began to slow. I spread my legs out and wrapped them around him. He was breathing hard, his head thrust back, his hands still holding my hips tight as his cock gave one last jerk inside me and then stilled.

We stayed that way for a moment letting our heartbeats return to normal. I felt his cock beginning to soften when he pulled back and let it slide out of me. He pushed it against my slit and rotated his hips a little so it slid up and over my clit. After being inside me, it felt incredibly hot and wet against my sensitive flesh. He pulled completely away so I dropped my legs and patted the bed beside me.

He sat down next to me and I ran my hand over his back, rubbing his lower back near his spine. He curled his shoulders in and arched his back at my touch. He seemed to enjoy the massage so I turned over slightly and used both hands.

"Mmmmmm, that feels good," he murmured.

"I'm glad you like it," I answered continuing to rub his hips and back. When he'd had enough he turned to look down at me. I turned myself around so I wasn't lying horizontally across the bed anymore and opened my arms. He stretched out beside me and I put my head on his shoulder. We lay there satiated and content watching the spinning of the ceiling fan over our heads.

My last thought before I dropped off to sleep was, "Yep, middle-aged women have the freedom to choose what they want and when they want it. With his sexual expertise and the knowledge of just how sexy it is to play in public, Dennis is a very dangerous man. Isn't it lucky that he let me choose him?"

12