Just Once for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim sat on edge of the bed and putting his hands on either side of her head, leaned in and kissed her. This time it wasn't a quick pec, but a long lingering kiss that had her moaning in her throat and her nipples aching with desire.

He kissed her firmly, his lips working across hers and not only didn't she resist, but she returned the long passionate kiss with equal enthusiasm. She put her arms around him, her hand running over his broad back, loving the hard muscles beneath his skin.

She took control of the kiss, driving her tongue between his lips and into his mouth. Tim groaned as they tongues danced across one another and his hands ran down her sides. When he reached the hem of her shirt he tugged upwards on it.

Sarah new she should stop him, do the right thing that she should have done last night. Instead was already responding to the siren call of the intense lust her son suddenly inspired in her last night.

Sarah lifted her hips letting him pull the shirt over them and up towards her breasts. Tim slid his lips from hers and she purred when they found the soft skin of her neck. She moaned loudly when her son's hand slid between her thighs and his fingers plunged inside her pussy.

"Oh, honey, oh...we...oh, we shouldn't!" She whimpered, but quickly added, "But I want to!"

"Know what else we didn't do last night?" He asked, his breath hot in her ear.

"Tell me," Oh, please tell me, she thought, her hips thrusting upwards to drive his fingers deeper into her.

"I didn't get to do this." Tim eased back from her, causing her to moan when he removed his fingers from between her legs.

He grabbed her shirt and pulled it up over her breasts. Once again in that lust driven wanton mood of last night, Sarah put her arms up, allowing her son to remove her shirt. He'd no sooner tossed it aside, then he pushed her onto her back and his mouth was on her right breast.

"Oh, Tim!" She cried out as her son attacked her tits, sucking hard on her nipple while fondling the other.

She grabbed his hair, pinning his head to her breast while arching her back, shoving her nipple further into his eager mouth. He swirled his tongue around her nipple, then leaned over to give the other some attention.

Sarah reached down between them and slipping her hand in his underwear, grabbed his swollen cock and jerked it as well as she could.

"Bring that cock, up here, baby," she told him.

"But we did that last night," he joked then resumed teasing her nipple with his tongue.

"Not the way I'm going to now." She told him, with a naughty smile, "Swing your leg over me and fuck your mother's tits."

"That we did not do!" He laughed and she loved that sound, this was what sex should be, wild, uninhibited and fun!

Many would agree, but few would agree it should be with your son, but who had to know? Yes Larry certainly wouldn't be thrilled and technically she was cheating, but then again, hadn't she promised to never leave the house for what she wasn't getting at home?

Well she hadn't, what she needed had pretty much found her and she was still home and not like Larry would ever ask, "Sarah, are you fooling around with our son?"

As her mind raced, Tim had slipped his boxers off, his big cock at full attention for his mother. Kneeling next to her he swung one leg over her and straddled her, his cock between her breasts. Sarah grabbed her tits and pressing them around his cock, moaned when he thrust his hips, fucking them.

"Oh, yes," she breathed, "Look at you, titty fucking your mother."

"This feel good." He looked down at her, "Looks good too."

"That it does." She agreed, watching the head of his cock poking out from between her tits when he thrust forward.

His pre cum was dripping on her tits, making them slick and allowing his cock to glide more easily between them. Leaning her head up, Sarah flicked her tongue out and caught the head of his cock.

Tim moaned and moved further with his next thrust, pushing the tip of his cock into her mouth. She gave it a hard suck that made him moan then repeated it each time he drove forward. Tired of being teased, she released her tits and slid further down the bed.

"Fuck my mouth." She told him, amazed at how easily things like that were coming out of her mouth.

She was equally amazed at how easily Tim shoved his cock into her mouth. No hesitation from her son as he braced his hands on the headboard, lifted his hips off the bed and plunged his cock into her mouth.

She moaned and rolled her eyes each time he pushed several inches of his long thick cock down her throat and grabbing his hips, pulled and pushed, controlling his speed and guiding him in and out of her mouth.

"Just for you, mom." He whispered down to her, "Just once, for you, right?"

"Hmm-mmm" She agreed around his plunging cock. His precum was flowing down her throat and she was so turned on her hips were pumping the air, her pussy was so fucking wet!

"Know what else we didn't do last night?" He licked his lips, "And what I thought of all day today?"

Pulling his cock from her mouth, Tim slid quickly down the bed, between her legs. Spreading them, he placed his hands on her inner thighs and plunged his tongue deep into her sopping pussy.

"Yes!" She squealed while he swirled his tongue around inside her, "That's it, baby, suck on that juicy cunt! Taste how wet I am!"

Tim obeyed, sucking hard and moaning as he received a mouthful of her sticky juices. He moved his head, tongue fucking her and grabbing her tits, Sarah played with her nipples while her son slurped noisily on her oozing slit.

Tim removed his tongue from inside her and replaced it with two fingers, pushing them in hard, while he licked and probed the soft folds of her pussy lips. Sarah raised her legs, putting her feet on his shoulders and watching the taboo sight of her son between her thighs.

His eyes closed and a look of bliss on his face as he tongued his mother's over heated cunt. His cheeks were glistening from her juices and she could feel him moaning into her. Tim's hips were moving, his cock sliding along the sheet, humping it as he ate his mother's pussy.

Watching his firm ass clench as he thrust into the bed, Sarah knew in that instant she was going to let her son fuck her. Let? She felt as if she didn't have a choice, she was overcome with a need born of years of neglect.

Sarah gasped, then moaned when Tim's tongue reached her clit and traced a slow circle around it. He did that several times, teasing the hell out of her, then sucked it hard between his lips.

"Oh, like that." She moaned, her toes curling into his strong shoulders. "Suck that clit, honey, make your mom come with that tongue, just once, honey, just for mom."

Her words spurred his tongue to move faster and harder around her swollen button and Sarah responded by rocking her hips and wiggling back and forth, keeping her clit in contact with his flickering tongue.

He added a third finger and she groaned as her pussy stretched around them.

"There you go, honey, get me ready for that big thick cock you're going to be shoving in there."

Tim's eyes opened, a look of surprise on his face. Maybe he hadn't been so sure he was going to fuck her. But now that she had spoken he all but attacked her pussy. He sucked her clit so hard his lips were smacking and he was plunging his three fingers knuckle deep into her saturated twat.

"Oh, you want that don't you? You want to fuck your mom? Just this one time, baby, just give your mother that one good hard fucking she needs!"

Sarah arched her back off the bed, and twisted her nipples harder. She pushed her feet hard into his shoulders and whimpered as she teetered on the edge. Tim shoved his fingers hard into her while sucking on her clit and giving her nipples a hard pinch, Sarah went over the edge.

Throwing her head back he howled like an animal as her pussy contracted around her son's fingers and she came in his face. Sarah clamped her legs closed, trapping his face to her pussy, but she could feel him moaning into her quivering flesh as he continued to lick and finger her.

Sarah cried out again and again as wave after wave of intense pleasure crashed through her. She rolled her hips, grinding her convulsing pussy into her son's face. She had thought she'd come hard last night, but this was orgasm was even more powerful.

So powerful that as the last tremors flowed through her, she let her legs slide off his shoulders and lie there, limp and gasping on the bed. Between her legs, Tim didn't miss a beat. Sitting up on his knees, he lifted her legs, put her feet on his shoulders and entered her in one long thrust.

"Oh, honey!" She yelped as his long, thick cock plunged into her.

Damn he was big! And he wasn't easing his way in either, instead her leaned over, placing his hands on the bed and bending her almost in half, her ass coming off the bed and went at her pussy like he was auditioning for a porn shoot.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck yeah!" She called out as he repeatedly hammered his big dick into her.

Sarah's feet were over her head and he was plunging straight down into her, his balls slapping against her ass. She braced her hands on his chest and whimpered and moaned under his relentless assault on her pussy.

Larry hadn't fucked her like this in years, in fact he may never have fucked her this hard. Even back when they had sex, Larry always took his time, enjoyed a slow sensual love making session, and that was nice, but right now her son tearing into her was just what she needed.

Tim's body was tense, the muscles bulging in his arms and chest as he pounded into his squealing mother. His eyes were locked onto her face and she could imagine what he was seeing. She was sure her face was flushed with passion and her eyes wide and lips parted as he fucked her.

The angle he was fucking her in was causing his shaft to caress her clit with each thrust and had her legs trembling as her body was already gearing up for another release.

"Fuck me!" She moaned, "Keep fucking me, baby! I want to come on my son's cock! Oh, this beautiful cock!" She rolled her eyes back and bucked her hips into his as much as she could.

Bringing her hands back to her tits, she pulled on her nipples and the next time he buried himself balls deep inside her, she went off like a rocket. Sarah once again came like an animal, head back, mouth wide open and wailing like a banshee.

Tim gasped, but kept fucking her as her pussy contracted around his thrusting cock. Sarah squealed and yelped, over whelmed by the sensation of coming while stuffed with her son's dick inside her.

She was so wet she could hear his cock plunging into her and felt her thighs damp with her oozing juices. The orgasm left her a hot, wet mess, laying there, her legs only up because they were against Tim's chest, and moaning constantly.

Sarah swore the room was spinning and she lay there unable to move as if she were drunk on sex. Above her, Tim leaned back, withdrawing from her with a wet sucking sound. He grabbed her hips and she cried out in surprise when he flipped her over onto her stomach.

He put his hands under her thighs and pulled her up onto her knees, her ass in the air, then drove so hard into her, Sarah's head banged into the head board. She ignored the slight pain and cried out her approval as her son tore into her doggy style.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" She called out, looking over her shoulder at him, "Nice and hard! Give me what I need, baby!"

Tim squeezed her hips and slammed into her. He was using long hard thrusts that felt amazing and Sarah couldn't believe his control, unless...

"You jerk off to me today, baby?" She asked, her eyes fixed in his now sweat slicked torso, the glistening moisture making his muscles stand out even more.

"Twice." He grinned sheepishly as he continued to pound her.

"You blew to big hot loads to me, today?" She moaned "Well the next one's going to be a lot better because you're going to empty those balls right inside your mother's cunt."

"Damn." He moaned and his cock twitched inside her.

"You like when your mother talks like a dirty slut?" She asked, "Like me sounding like one of those sluts you jerk off to on porn sites?"

"Yes." He breathed and she noticed he was slowing down, trying to hold back.

"That's good because I like to talk dirty, talk dirty, fuck nasty, this is what I need, Tim. Your mother needs to be fucked and get to act like a little whore."

"Oh, mom." He moaned, "I love hearing that!"

"Bet it would sound better if I said I was your whore, my son's dirty girl, the two of us a dirty little secret."

"Fuck yeah." He breathed and started to fuck her faster.

"Stop!" She smiled, when he immediately obeyed her.

She eased him from inside her and getting to her knees turned and pointed, "Lay on your back."

Tim did as she asked and leaning over, she took him into her mouth.

"Oh, God I taste good on you." She told him, then sucked him back into her mouth and bobbed her head.

She moved slowly, teasing him with her soft lips and tongue and moaning at the mixed flavor of the two of them in her mouth. Tim was so hard she could feel him throbbing beneath her tongue and as much as she wanted to just keep sucking and get a big mouthful of him like she had last night, she had something even better in mind.

Sarah sat up and swinging her leg over his waist straddled him. Reaching back, she grabbed his cock, guided it to her pussy and sat down hard. They both gasped as Sarah impaled herself on her son's cock.

She rolled her hips in a circular motion, working him inside her and teasing both of them. God, having her pussy stuffed with his cock felt good. Sarah bounced up and down, slowly riding him and beneath her Tim was moaning softly, his hands now on her tits, playing with her nipples.

He was looking up at her, an expression of not just desire, but adoration on his face and she swore she'd never seen anything so sexy. Her son wanted her more than any other man she'd ever been with, but still loved her as a mother.

Tim had been aggressive with her, having no issue with taking control, but the second she told him to do something, he did. He was his mother's good boy and now in a very special way and that thought sent her back into a lust driven frenzy.

Leaning forward and bracing her hands on his chest, she pumped her hips as hard as she could, driving downward on him in a wild rhythm, riding him as if he were a bull at a rodeo. Tim cried out and his hands went from her breasts to her hips, pushing and pulling, urging her to fuck him even harder.

Goddamn he was deep! So deep she might end up sore from his hard fucking of her, but that would be what could be a called a good pain.

"Like me fucking, you baby?" She let herself down on top of him, moaning as her nipples rubbed his sweat slicked chest. "Like your mother riding you?"

"Love it." He breathed, "You're so fucking hot, mom."

"I love that." She told him, sliding her arms under him, "How about you show me how hot you really thing I am fuck me until you give me what you know I want."

Again, Tim was a good boy, doing exactly what his mother asked of him. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he bent his legs at the knees and using all the strength in his hips fucked her as hard as he could.

Sarah squealed in his ear as he pounded her and he was gasping and moaning with each thrust. He tightened his grip on her, crushing her to him, her breasts squishing against him and his cock plundering her pussy even harder than he had earlier.

"Yes! Oh My fucking God!" She cried out, "Keep fucking me, baby keep....Oh, yes, Oh, honey!"

Sarah yelped in delight when Tim's cock twitched and exploded inside her. She lay against his chest, purring contentedly as each thrust ended in a long spurt of cum shooting deep inside her. Tim was making adorable whimpering sounds as she contracted around him, milking him and helping him paint the walls of her pussy.

Considering he said he'd cum twice, Tim's young balls had plenty to spare, filling her quite nicely with a huge hot load. When he had no more to give, he sighed in her ear and remained still.

Sarah teased him, gently moving her hips, working the sensitive head of his cock and enjoying his desperate gasps each time she did. They both let out a long breath and remained where they were, with Tim holding her and gently rubbing her back as his cock softened inside her.

"Damn, that was good." She told him, "You took really good care of me, honey."

"You've always taken good care of me." He gave her a sweet kiss, "Now just in a different way."

"Very different." She rolled off of him and onto her back.

Tim quickly rolled over on his side, placing his hand between her breasts, he kissed her again a long, soft kiss. No sense of urgency, just enjoying the touch of her lips to his. When he stopped, he frowned.

"Only one thing wrong about this."

"More than one thing I'm sure most people would say, but what's wrong?" she asked.

"Well, you said, just once for you so," he shrugged, "Guess we covered everything at this point."

"Hmm, not really," She gave him a sly smile, "There could be just once in my bed, then yours, then the shower, the dining room table, the floor."

"True." He returned her smile, "Just once in this position or once in a motel or on the damn sink."

"But," She winked, "There's one just once that will take care of everything."

"What's that?" He looked at her expectantly.

"We can say just once....today!"

The End

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed this quick and dirty piece. I generally like to provide slower build ups, but sometimes, like Sarah, we just need to get to the good stuff. If you liked the story feel free to comment as often as you like, and also vote, but...just once. Duplicates get erased. As always thanks for reading. LC68