Joanne's Fall Pt. 22 - Lapdance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gripped onto his firm thighs, relaxed her throat and pushed deeper.

"Glllggg!" She groaned as inch after inch of black meat slid down her throat.

Until she felt her forehead touch his stomach.

"Oooh you fucking whore!" Jason moaned, "You're so fucking good at taking cock now, even Claire can't deep throat the entire thing!"

Jo took that as a compliment and started to swirl her tongue around him as she deep throated him over and over.

"Mmm, that new piercing is nice, shame I haven't been able to try it out yet." Jason moaned.

Jo moaned back and kept fucking her throat with his cock.

She eventually had spit pouring down her chin and onto her fake tits.

Jason then grabbed her blonde hair and yanked her back so she fell onto her arse.

"Bend over that chair you fucking bitch!" He ordered.

"Yes Master!" Jo said happily.

She pretty much ran over, bent over the arm chair and shoved her pussy and arse into the air.

"Finger yourself," Jason ordered, "show me how badly you want my cock you pathetic little slut."

"Yes Master," Jo moaned and instantly shoved 2 fingers into her pussy, "I want your cock so badly!"

Since her gang fuck, Jo had felt her pussy wasn't as tight as it used to be. Which upset her, but she knew that Jason's cock was big enough to not tell the difference.

She pumped her own soaked pussy with her two fingers, moaning louder, wanting to entice her blackmailer.

SPANK!

Jason struck her arse which gave her flashbacks of the gang fuck, but that didn't stop her.

"You try and act like you don't want this," Jason said, grabbing her wrist and pulling her fingers out of her cunt, "but then you call me over like a cheap whore."

"Fuck, please Master! I need it!" Jo moaned as she felt his cock rub up and down her pussy.

"Beg for it whore!" Jason shouted, teasing her with his tip.

"Fuuck!" Jo shouted, "Fuck my cunt like the whore I am! I'm not a proper woman, I'm a pathetic, tattooed, fake tits, fake lips, pierced slag!"

"And don't you fucking forget it!" Jason shouted and then slammed his entire big, black cock deep into her desperate cunt.

"Fuuuuckk yeeeess!!" Jo shouted out.

Her pussy gripped around his giant cock that was so deep it felt like it was in her stomach. Jason instantly started to batter in and out of her cunt, his balls slapping against her clit.

"Yes! Fuck me Master!" Jo moaned, "If Mistress won't let you, you can use me as your cum bucket!"

SPANK!

"Is that what you want whore?" Jason shouted, "To be my pathetic whore, you want me to use you whenever I want don't you!"

Jo had been forced to say it before, but she actually meant it at that moment.

"Yes Master!" Jo shouted, her body shaking back and forth from his fucking, "I want you to use me! I love being your whore! I love what you've turned me into!"

Jason was gripping her hips as he fucked her harder than ever, like an angry fuck that he was taking out on Jo's cunt.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" Jo shouted.

"Clench that cunt you fucking bitch!" Jason roared.

Jo did just that, tightening her pussy around his big, black cock which just made it feel even better.

"You like that Master?" Jo moaned like the pathetic sex slave she was, "You like this old, tight pussy?"

Suddenly, Jason's cock left Jo's pussy and she let out a sigh of disappointment.

Until she felt his strong hand grip her arms and yank her up, spinning her around to face him.

She could see the look of pure lust in his face, breathing heavily and staring at her like a piece of meat.

Gripping her arms, Jason then leant forward and shoved his big, dark lips against Jo's fake lips.

She instinctively kissed him back, then felt him shove his tongue into her mouth.

"Mmm!" Jo moaned as they passionately made out.

Again, it was like an angry making out, like they were taking out annoyance on each other.

Jason's hand reached up and grabbed one of Jo's fake tits and squeezed on her nipples.

"Mmm fuck!" Jo moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure.

She then grabbed his baggy top and ripped it off over his head, only breaking their kissing for a moment before continuing.

Jo then reached down and grabbed onto his hard cock that was wet with her pussy juices. She stoked him up and down as they moaned into each other's mouth.

He other hand reached behind and grabbed onto his muscular back, holding him in close as their tongues attacked each others.

They both started to lead the way towards Jo's bed, never stopped kissing or holding each other as they moved.

When they got to it, Jo surprised herself by actually pushing him down onto it.

"I want to ride your big, black cock." She told him.

Jason smiled and then moved up the bed.

A strange feeling hit Jo, she didn't feel like his captor, or that he was forcing her to do anything. Jo wanted this and she actually felt like she had some power, something she had never experience with Jason before.

She got onto the bed, watched as his eyes stared all over her tanned, toned body until she straddled him.

Taking his cock into her hands she gave him a smile.

"Which hole?" She asked.

"You dirty little slut, get my cock in your cunt now." He ordered.

She gladly lined his cock up with her pussy and then slide down his massive pole. Impaling herself on pure, dark meat.

"Oooh fuck!" Jo moaned when she finally took the whole thing.

With all of her exercise lately she found it easy to ride his cock, grinding back and forth or bouncing up and down.

She rode him like that for a few minutes, staring at his face as she used his cock for pleasure. Then she leant down and shoved her tongue into his mouth.

"Oh fuck," Jo moaned as she felt his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, her big tits pressed against him, "Oh fuck me Jason."

Jo didn't even realised what she said until the words left her mouth. But Jason didn't react at all and Jo quickly kept passionately making out with him.

He gripped onto her body and pulled her forward slightly, then he started to thrust in and out of her cunt from underneath her.

"Oooooh fuuuckkk yeeeess!" Jo moaned as he hammered in and out of her cunt.

"You like that?" Jason moaned as his thrusting never seemed to end, "You like that big cock in your fucking cunt?"

"I fuuckiinngg looovee itttt!" Jo moaned, barely able to get the words out he was fucking her that hard.

He eventually stopped thrusting and was panting a little for air, then he slapped her arse and Jo went back to grinding back and forth with his cock in her.

"Mmm you like my tight cunt? My big tits?" Jo moaned her body was straight up and she pushed her tits into the air.

"You know I fucking do! Dirty little bitch!" Jason moaned and grabbed her tits.

Something came over Jo, she grabbed his wrist and quickly pulled it away from her tits, then above him into the bed. Jason didn't stop her, he didn't even try.

Holding his hand over his head, Jo shoved her tongue back into his mouth and kissed him as she rode his cock.

"Oh god, Jason, fuck me... I fucking love your cock." Jo moaned into his mouth.

Suddenly Jason grabbed her arms and pushed her up, Jo panicked that he was going to punish her for calling him Jason again.

"Get on your fucking hands and knees Joanne." He ordered.

What did he just call me?

Jo didn't mean to, but she looked at him with a confused look, I can't remember the last time, if ever, he has called me by my name.

"Do not make me say it again." He said to her.

Jo didn't hesitate after that, not wanting to ruin whatever it was that was going on.

She jumped off of his cock and got onto all fours.

Then she felt Jason get behind and line his cock up with her drenched cunt.

"You really love me fucking you don't you?" He asked, pushing just past the tip inside of her.

"You know I do," Jo panted out, "I've always loved your cock."

"Good girl." Jason whispered and then pushed his entire length back into her.

"Oooh yes!" Jo moaned.

He fucked her ruthlessly from behind, slapping and grabbing her arse or reaching around to grab her tits.

Then she felt him grab her face, lift her up a bit and turn her to the side.

Jo felt his tongue against her lips and she instinctively stuck her tongue out to press it against them. It wasn't like a normal kiss, their lips were barely touching, but they were aggressively pressing their tongues against each other.

Jo started to rock back on his cock as their tongues ran against each other over and over.

"Oh god... I fucking love this." Jo moaned.

She was so fucking horny, she didn't even think about anything she was saying.

"You love me being your slut don't you," Jo moaned, "I'm the best slut you've ever had! You know no one can take your cock like I can! Deep throat you like I do!"

SPANK!

"That's true, you are a filthy little whore!" Jason groaned back, "And at least you never fucking moan at me for pathetic stuff!"

"Oh fuck..." Jo moaned back, not believing what she was hearing.

"Even when you got your tits done, you only moaned a little but then accepted it like a good girl, not like so mardy arse bitch!" Jason growled.

Jo suddenly took the lead, she pulled herself away from his cock and span to lay on her back, spreading her legs.

"I would never do that," She whispered, "now get that perfect cock back in me."

Jason's giant arms landed either side of Jo, then he aggressively kissed her before sliding his dick back into her.

She was holding onto his back and his face, digging her nails into her from the pure pleasure she was receiving.

"Yes... I love it.... Fuck me like that." Jo moaned into his mouth.

She even took his bottom lip between her teeth and bit down on it.

"Fuuck," Jason moaned back, "I'm gonna cum soon Joanne."

"Where doesn't Claire let you cum?" Jo moaned out, the thrill of calling her Claire made Jo's body tingle.

"You fucking slut," Jason grunted and then pulled his cock out, "Get on your knees."

She instantly got up and watched as he stroked his giant, glistening cock.

"Cum all over my face baby, cover me in your hot, delicious cum!" Jo moaned and stuck out her tongue and closed her eyes.

"Ooooh fuuucckk!" Jason grunted.

Then Jo felt the first strike of cum hit her forehead.

"Yees cover me in cum!" Jo moaned.

Another strike hit directly onto her tongue which she swallowed instantly.

Jo had no idea how long it had been since Claire let Jason fuck her or Michelle, but he seemed to have a massive amount of cum built up.

Rope after rope of warm, creamy cum landed all over Jo's face, in her hair and dripped down onto her fake tits.

"Mmm!" Jo moaned as he kept covering her and covering her.

Jo felt like every inch of her face was dripping with warm cum and she fucking loved it.

She could barely open her eyes through the cum, but she could see his, big, black cock in front of her. Opening her mouth she leant forward and wrapped her lips around it. Sucking out any last drops of cum.

She bobbed up and down for minute and moaned constantly.

Then, she felt Jason harshly push her so she fell back against the bed.

She could barely see through the cum but suddenly she felt the unmissable feeling of a tongue on her throbbing clit.

"Hooolly fuuckk!" Jo moaned, as far as she could remember Jason had never licked her pussy before.

Then he pumped three fingers into her as his big, soft, wet tongue expertly attacked her clit.

"Oh god... fuck... yes, right there Jason." Jo moaned.

She even reached down and played with his hair in her hands as he licked her.

All the fucking meant Jo was already close to cumming, she just prayed that Jason wasn't going to stop.

He finger fucked her harder and harder, his tongue constantly flicking against her clit.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum," She moaned, "I'm fuuckiinngg cuuumminnnggggg!!!!"

Jo's back arched up and her legs trembled around Jason who fingered and licked her throughout a fucking amazing orgasm.

She felt her pussy gush as she moaned louder than ever.

"Fuuuckk yeeeeesssss!!" She called out.

Her legs spasmed out of control and she then grabbed down onto the bed sheet.

"Oh god... oh god... fuck." Jo moaned as her orgasm slowly died down.

Jason eventually stopped licking her and pulled his fingers out, but Jo had her eyes closed and was more focused on catching her breath.

She lay there for a minute, trying to control herself as she could hear Jason moving around.

"Remember," He said, Jo looked up and through her cum covered eyes she could just about see that he was dressed, "Not a word to Claire."

"She won't here it from me." Jo told him, almost making a point in her head that she didn't call him Master.

"I think you're forgetting something, slut." He said, his normal threatening tone returning.

"Oh, sorry," Jo said, "thank you, Master."

"Good girl." Jason said and then left the apartment.

Jo took a few minutes to catch her breath before washing her face with a wet towel, she was absolutely drenched in cum.

Then she lit up a cigarette and smoked it out of the window.

That was... different, Jo thought, I mean, it was angry sex but it was like normal sex. Not like blackmail sex. The way he kissed me, he called me Joanne! He even let me have some control, I've never had any control when he's fucked me before!

Jo pondered everything that had happened as she smoked, wondering what it all meant.

I've been the victim for so long, just taking what has been happening to me because I thought I deserved it. But Ryan, that video. I didn't deserve that. I know what I am, I'm a slut, I love cock and cunt. But I will not be a victim anymore.

Jason was different tonight, I need to stop just going along with it and hoping these evil people will take mercy on me. No, it's time to actually do something about it.

She thought about it for a while until she realised it was nearly 4am. It also hit her that she was going to have to call Tom back tomorrow, which nearly scared her to death.

If it's either he's seen the porn video of he knows about me and his friend, it's not going to end well. I just hope it's something else.

12