Joanne's Fall Pt. 15 - The Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, I was wondering when you would do this." Dwayne moaned.

His hands rested onto her blonde hair and Jo started to bob up and down on his perfect, dark meat.

She could feel him throbbing and twitching in her mouth. Eventually Jo pulled it out and started to drag her wet tongue up and down the entirety of his cock.

He's perfect, he's fucking perfect!

Jo lifted his spit covered cock up and took his big, smooth balls into her mouth. Gently she sucked on them and massaged them with her tongue.

"Fuuuck, that's it, suck on my balls baby." Dwayne moaned.

"Mmm." Jo moaned back in response.

She kept wanking his spit covered cock as she sucked and licked his balls. After a minute or so she wrapped her plump lips around his cock and started to properly bob up and down.

Dwayne tightly gripped onto her blonde hair and guided her to take his cock deeper down her throat. Jo then reach around and tightly grabbed Dwayne's rock hard arse cheeks as her head just moved forward and backwards.

"Gllg... gllg... gllgg.." Jo gagged and spat over his cock over and over, but she fucking loved it.

She could feel her spit start to trickle down her chin and her own pussy was on fire.

Over and over she fucked her own face with his amazing cock. Her tongue massaged every inch of his shaft and head. When she felt him twitch in her mouth, Jo's own pussy twitched with excitement.

Jo pulled back, looked at the string of spit that went from her lips to his cock and used her hand to spread it all over him before looking up at this black god.

"I need you to fuck me, now." She told him firmly.

Dwayne pulled Jo up and shoved his tongue back into her mouth and she moaned over and over as he ripped her clothes off.

It wasn't long until Jo was completely naked and Dwayne threw her down onto the bed.

Jo spread her still thick but toned legs wide open, she looked at her tattoos as she did so.

"Owned Black Cock Whore" on the inside of her left thigh and "Yes, Master" above her shaved pussy. Then she caught a glimpse of the hoop piercings on her pussy lips and the black bunny on her nipple.

Finally, Jo looked up at Dwayne, his beautiful, chiselled, black body and his glistening hard cock looking straight at Jo with her legs spread wide open. She could feel her pussy flutter with excitement and her large chest heave up and down.

Show him what a good slut you are! This is what you were born to do!

Jo reached down and pumped two fingers deep into her soaking wet cunt.

"Mmmmm." Jo moaned.

Her eyes were locked with Dwayne's as he watched her finger herself for him. She felt like such a slut and she fucking loved it.

Her fingers were absolutely drenched with her pussy juices as she fingered herself faster. Jo grabbed and squeezed her tits in front of this amazing black man as she moaned even louder.

What a sight I must be, legs spread and fingering myself just for him!

Jo kept pumping her two fingers in and out of her for a few seconds when Dwayne suddenly grabbed her by the wrist. His hands were so big that he was able to grip both of her wrists in one hand and hold it above Jo's head. Then she felt the head of his big, black cock press against her desperate cunt.

"Oh fuck... Dwayne... please.... Fuck me." Jo panted out.

This strong, dominant man who had complete control over Jo at that moment and she felt like she was going to explode with excitement.

"Fuuuuccckkkk!" Jo panted out as his cock slowly pushed inside of her.

With no condom of Jo felt every inch, ridge and vein of Dwayne's perfect dark cock as he delved deeper and deeper into the married woman's cunt.

"I fucking love your cock!" Jo panted out, it felt like her pussy was gripping around his shaft as inch after inch disappeared into her.

"You're so fucking tight." Dwayne moaned.

Then his body pressed against hers and Jo knew she had him balls deep into her cunt, her desperate, tight, drenched cunt.

"Yeeeeeesss!" She moaned louder than ever.

Jo lifted her spread legs into the air, with Dwayne holding her wrists above her head he started to thrust in and out of her. His big, black balls hitting her every time his cock plunged deep inside.

"Oh god... oh fuck... yes... so fucking deep!" Jo moaned out like a wild whore!

"You like that, baby?" Dwayne asked as his cock fucked Jo into ecstasy.

"Fuuucckk yeeesss!" She moaned.

Jo leant up and shoved her tongue into Dwayne's mouth. She couldn't believe what had come over her, but she wanted to prove to him that he was the best whore he could ever want. She started to suck on his big, wet tongue as his cock fucked her ruthlessly.

"Ooooohh Dwaayynnnee!" She moaned into his mouth as his cock hit all the right spots inside of her.

Jo could feel her orgasm building up, with no condom on she knew she would cum from this big, black cock fucking her.

Dwayne let go of her wrists and grabbed and squeezed her tits as he fucked her. Jo instinctively reached around and held onto his perfect, ebony body as he destroyed her cunt.

"Oh my god.... Oh my god.... Oh my fucking god!" Jo moaned. She didn't care if anyone could hear her, if anything she wanted them to know what a whore she was being.

She then wrapped her legs around his waist and kept pulling him deeper and deeper inside of her, she never wanted it to end and her orgasm was quickly building.

"Oh fuck... Dwayne... I'm gonna cum!" She moaned out like a bitch in heat, "Please make me cum around your big, black cock!"

Her fingernails dug into his back, her legs tightly wrapped around his waist and Jo felt her cunt clench around his giant fucking cock.

"Oh fuck... yes... yes.. I'M FUUUCCKKINNNGG CUMMINGGG!!!" Jo screamed as her entire body got rocked with the biggest orgasm of her fucking life!

She just held onto him for dear life as he fucked her through an earth shattering orgasm. Jo was shaking, twitching and moaning louder and louder as his giant, black cock battered her gushing cunt.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me! FUCK I LOVE YOUR COCK!" She shouted over and over.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" Dwayne warned.

"Cum in me!" Jo instinctively moaned back, she didn't care, she wanted, no... needed to feel his big, black cock fill her pussy up with cum, "fucking cum in my cunt!" She begged.

"Ooooh fuuuuccckk!!" Dwayne grunted as he harshly fucked deep into Jo's cunt and she felt his first load of cum unleash inside of her.

"Yeeesss cum for me!" She moaned.

Jo never let go of her grip around Dwayne as he fucked his cum deep inside of her cunt. His perfect, thick cock was making her legs tremble around him as the two moaned.

Eventually Dwayne started to slow down, they were both panting for air. Jo didn't want to feel his cock leave her pussy but she could feel him going soft inside of her.

Oh god, that was amazing.

"Oh god, I've been wanting to do that for a while." Dwayne admitted and kissed Jo passionately again.

She kissed him back, holding onto his beautiful body that she kept her legs around.

"I erm, should clean up." She said to him, she could feel his cum start to leak out of her.

"Good idea," Dwayne replied, "I'll be here when you get back."

"You better." Jo said with a smile, she kissed him again and then walked naked to the bathroom, she didn't care if anyone saw her.

Using a few wet wipes, Jo started to clean the cum off of her before looking up at the full length mirror.

Funny thing, as she stared at her bleach blond hair, her nipple piercing, her multiple tattoos and her tanned skin, the reflection seemed to change.

Looking back at her in the mirror, it was still herself that she saw, but a younger version, probably 6 / 7 months prior. Before she got blackmailed by Jason and Claire.

Jo looked at this person she almost didn't recognise.

She had her old, long, brunette hair, her skin was pale and there wasn't a single tattoo or marking in sight. There was no nipple piecing. Her stomach looked bigger, fatter, and so did her arms. Her lips were also thinner.

Look at you, she heard her younger reflection say to her, you just willingly and lovingly cheated on Freddy, your poor husband who has done nothing wrong. You make me sick, look at what you've become.

Jo looked at her younger reflection and for a moment felt sadness and wracked with guilt, until something snapped inside.

"No," Jo replied back to her reflection, "I did what I had to, to survive."

Bullshit! Her younger self said, you loved every minute of that. Is that what you've become, just a dumb, cheating slut!

"You don't get to call me that!" Jo shouted at the reflection, "It's because of you that I'm like this! If you weren't so fucking stupid to get blackmailed!"

I never wanted it, her younger self shouted, but you, you disgust me!

"If you had just grown some fucking balls and told poor old Freddy to fuck you, then maybe you wouldn't have had to gone online to find men to treat you like a slut!" Jo shouted at her reflection, "This is your fucking fault! Not mine!"

Jo looked at her younger self in the mirror, she couldn't believe everything that she had gone through to get to that point.

"Jo, everything alright in there?" Suddenly Dwayne's voice called from outside.

"Erm yeah, be right out." She shouted back as she looked at the door.

When Jo turned back, her reflection had gone back to normal.

Once again she was staring at her presence self, tanned, slimmer, filled lips with piercings and tattoos over her body and finally the blonde hair.

"I knew it when I stayed at Jason and Claire's place for a week," Jo said to herself, "it's just taken me until now to accept it."

Just as she went to leave she heard another voice in her head.

You still love Freddy, your husband. That's who you belong with.

She took a deep breath and pushed that voice in her head deep down until she could no longer hear it.

Jo opened the door and went back to the bedroom to see Dwayne sat up on the side of the bed, still naked.

"Who were you talking to?" He asked.

"Oh, nobody important," Jo replied, then she looked and saw Dwayne's cock was had again, "seems he's ready to go again."

"Only if you are." Dwayne said with a smile.

Jo's response was to give him a smile and walk over, she put her legs either side of him and guided her pussy down onto his cock.

"Ooooh god, I really love your cock." Jo moaned out as she pushed herself deeper and deeper down.

Jo pushed her tongue into Dwayne's mouth and lovingly made out with him as she slowly lifted herself up and down on his cock. She absolutely loved the feeling of this thick, black cock slowly sliding in and out of her.

Suddenly and seemingly without effort, Dwayne stood up, holding Jo up with his black cock remaining in her the whole time.

Fuuuckkk no one has ever picked me up like that! He's so fucking strong!

Dwayne marched across the room as he held Jo's legs around his waist until he pushed her back against the wall.

"Oooh fuck!" Jo moaned as he started to fuck her against the wall.

Jo's legs were flopping around aimlessly as his big cock fired in and out of her well fucked pussy.

"Fuck... yes.. I fucking love it!" Jo moaned and she gripped onto his shoulders.

He kept fucking her against the wall for a few minutes, the whole time Jo was moaning like a whore until she realised there was one hole that had been neglected lately.

"My arse!" She suddenly moaned out.

"What?" Dwayne asked as he kept fucking her.

"My arsehole, fuck my arsehole!" Jo moaned out, the sudden urge to feel that big, black cock in her arsehole overwhelmed her.

"You sure you can take it?" Dwayne asked her.

If only he knew how much has gone in my arsehole!

"Oh, I can take it." She told him with a smile.

Dwayne slowly let Jo down to the floor and span her around so he face and tits were pressed against the cold floor. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back then kicked her feet so her legs were spread.

She could hear Dwayne spit down on his cock and then rub it up and down Jo's arsehole.

"Just get that big fucking cock in my arsehole!" Jo moaned to him.

Dwayne lightly slapped Jo's arse cheek and left.

"You're fucking perfect." He said.

Then Jo felt him start to put pressure from his big, black cock to Jo's tight arsehole.

"Oooooh fuuuckk!" Jo grunted when she felt the rim of her arsehole stretch and swallow his thick, mushroom head.

"Everything okay?" Dwayne asked as he held the head of his cock in her.

"Yes!" Jo grunted back, "You're just stretching my arsehole fucking perfectly!"

If there is one thing Jo had learnt since her blackmail had started, it was that she really came to love anal!

SPANK!

"Good!" Dwayne moaned.

The rim of Jo's arsehole was tensing and throbbing around the cock that was stretching her out but Jo loved it. She took deep breathes through the slight pain as she knew what pleasure was to come.

She could feel every inch slide deeper and deeper inside of her arsehole. Her legs started to shake and her chest heaved up and down against the wall.

"Oooh fuck... you're so fucking deep in my arse!" Jo moaned.

"That's not even the whole thing yet baby." Dwayne said back to her in a confident tone.

"Do it!" Jo panted, "shove that big fucking cock deep in my bowels!"

"You got it." Dwayne roared out. He gripped onto her hips and with one last thrust his entire cock went balls deep into Jo's fucking arsehole.

"FUUUCKK YEEEESS!!" She squealed out like a pathetic little whore!

Her tight, throbbing arsehole didn't take long to accommodate his big fucking cock and Dwayne started to fuck Jo harder and harder.

There she was, a married mother of one getting fucked in the arse up against a wall by a black thug, and she fucking loved it!

Jo was moaning louder and louder, each time her arse swallowed his entire cock she would yell out in pleasure.

"You're fucking amazing!" Dwayne moaned into her.

Jo could feel his firm, hot body press up against hers. He cock remained balls deep in her arsehole as he pressed her body against the wall.

"Oh god, Dwayne, this feels so good." Jo panted out.

She managed to arch her neck back enough to feel Dwayne's tongue push into her mouth. She passionately kissed him back as his cock slowly slid in and out of her arse.

"Oh fuck... oh god... Dwayne... I'm gonna cum again!" Jo panted into his mouth.

Even though he was just slowly fucking her arse, the pleasure was immense.

"So am I... cum with me baby," Dwayne moaned, "Cum as I fill your arsehole with cum!"

"Oh god Dwayne," Jo moaned, "Don't stop... oh fuck... yes..."

Jo could feel her body building up inside, her toes curled. Dwayne's perfect body held tightly against hers and finally it struck.

"Ooooooohhh fuuuucck my fuckinnggg aarrrsee!!" She yelled out.

Jo's arsehole clenched and spasmed around his big, black cock. She felt him swell inside of her and suddenly her bowels started to get coated in his thick, hot cum.

"Yeeess! Cum in meeee!! Fill my fucking whore arsehole up with your cum!" Jo moaned.

Dwayne went back to quickly slamming his cock in and out of Jo's arsehole as she shook against the wall. Both of them were moaning and panting as their orgasms shook the entire house.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck..." Jo panted.

She felt her arsehole close when Dwayne pulled out of her, only to get the feeling of his cum leak out of her. Before she had a chance to move Dwayne held her and shoved his tongue into her mouth.

Jo passionately made out with this amazing black man. Her hands held his body as they kissed against the wall.

"I think... I think I need to lie down." Jo panted.

It wasn't that late, but after everything that had happened that day Jo felt exhausted.

"No problem." Dwayne said.

Jo's legs felt weak but luckily she had the big, strong Dwayne to help her lay down on the bed. He gave her another kiss before he stood up.

"Wait," She called out to him, "do you... do you want to stay with me?"

"Are you sure?" Dwayne asked her.

Am I sure? Actually fall asleep with another man who I just had passionate sex with, twice.

"Definitely." Jo said with a smile.

Dwayne let out a big grin, his pearly white teeth shone through as he got into the bed and wrapped his big arms around her.

Jo's white hands caressed his smooth, ebony skin.

After everything Jo had been through, laying there, cuddling this with man, she felt like that was more cheating than anything. Everything else was just sex, well, Michelle was a little more, but Jo felt comfortable with Dwayne. For the first time in half a year she felt safe, which frightened her most of all.

Am I really doing this? Am I going to fall asleep in this man's arms that I just passionately had sex with. I know I shouldn't, I can't justify these actions. Everything else is forced but I'm doing this, I'm willingly cheating now.

She turned her head and smiled at Dwayne, this beautiful, amazing man.

I'm so pathetic, finding a single ounce of love from this thug who is pretty much my pimp whoring me out. But he is different, he's good to me, he gives me what I need.

Then, an idea came to Jo's head. If Dwayne could get Neil to stay away, maybe he could do the same to Jason and Claire.

"You know, Jason and Claire are blackmailing me as well, just like Neil." Jo whispered to him as she nuzzled her head into Dwayne's arm.

"I know." Dwayne said to her which surprised Jo.

"Can't you," Jo whispered, "do what you did with Neil, could you help me?"

She heard Dwayne sigh behind her.

"I wish I could," He whispered back and Jo's hopes crushed around her, "I will explain to you another day why I can't."

"Oh right, okay." Jo said back to him. She didn't like that he knew about her blackmail, but she didn't want to be left without him.

"There's a party tomorrow, if you want to go, I could explain more there?" Dwayne asked her.

"What... what do you mean if I want to?" Jo asked, she assumed it would be Dwayne's decision if she went or not.

"Well, your debts paid, if you want, you can go home tomorrow." Dwayne told her.

I could go home, pretend like none of this happened, never think about being a prostitute again? Forget about Jo and go back to Joanne.

She lightly kissed his arm.

"I'm not expected back for a few more days I guess." She whispered to him.

As Jo started to drift to sleep she could hear a small voice in her head.

That's it, you stupid, pathetic, dumb slut. You keep cheating on Freddy. That's all your good for, you're nothing but an ugly whore for any cock to use.