Joanne's Fall Pt. 05 – Bathroom Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,244 Followers

However, knowing that Claire is probably listening, Joanne dropped to her knees in front of this hard cock and stared at it, knowing she was about to cheat, yet again, on her husband.

She gripped onto the hard cock in front of her, allowing her fingers to reach around it. Ever so slowly, Joanne started to stroke the thick shaft up and down, staring at his delicious looking cock.

Why do they always look so beautiful, Joanne thought to herself, instantly hating herself from liking these cocks.

"If you're not about to suck my cock then I'll find someone else, slut!" The man shouted from the other side of the wall.

"S-sorry." Joanne stuttered, knowing that if Claire found out she didn't suck this cock, then she would be punished even more.

One last sigh, Joanne licked her lips and leant forward onto the thick, black cock.

She felt the warmth of his cock inside of her mouth as she wrapped her lips around his shaft. His cock was so smooth, so thick, so delicious that Joanne instinctively flicked her tongue along his head and tasted his precum.

She had gone two years with no sexual contact at all and in the last few weeks she has sucked so much cock she's lost count.

"That's a better slut." The man moaned as Joanne slowly bobbed up and down, taking half of his cock into her mouth.

Her tongue massaged his head and Joanne found herself enjoying the feel of giving a slow blowjob. Having the power to please this cock however she wanted to, rather than recent times where it's been fully forced onto her.

Taking the cock out of her mouth, she ran her wet tongue from the bottom of his shaft and ran it all her lips.

"Mmmmm." Joanne moaned around this stranger's cock, she started to bob faster and faster, getting into sucking off this black man's cock.

Her black hair started to bounce around her and she had to pull it back, feeling some of her spit having gone into her hair.

"Fucking hell slut, you do love sucking cock don't you!" The stranger moaned.

"Mmmmm!!" Joanne moaned back to him, her lips sucking onto his shaft even harder as she bobs up and down. Feeling his cock twitching in her mouth was giving Joanne great joy, knowing that she can easily give a man so much pleasure.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum you fucking whoooooooorrreee!!!" The man moaned and Joanne suddenly felt her tongue getting coated in thick, salty cum.

His cum didn't fire out like the other cocks she's sucked recently, it more poured out of his slit and slid down her tongue. He tasted fucking delicious and Joanne instinctively swallowed down every drop. Her hand wanking the bottom of his shaft as she kept bobbing up and down on his dark head. Milking every last drop of cum from his balls.

"Fuuuuckk yes, that was amazing." The man moaned and suddenly his cock disappeared.

"Thank you." Joanne moaned out before realising what she just said.

"Fucking white girls." The stranger laughed and Joanne heard him leaving the cubicle, "Your slut did a good job." He said.

Suddenly Joanne's cubicle opened and Joanne realised she never even locked it. Claire emerged and stood over Joanne, on her knees and still swallowing down the last remnants of his cum.

"How was that slut?" Claire asked.

"I.... I.... I...." Joanne stuttered, not only did she enjoy sucking this stranger's cock but Joanne realised how fucking horny she is.

Although she was horny, Joanne hated herself for getting turned on by this. No, this is blackmail! I don't want any of this!! She argued in her head.

"Come on you stupid slut." Claire laughed turning around and walking away from the cubicle.

With a huff, Joanne picked herself up, her knees sore from being on the ground for so long. Although she hated the idea of being out in public dressed like this, Joanne knew better than to argue again with Claire and followed her into the main bar area.

As soon as she stepped into the bar, she noticed a few of the men looking her up and down like she was a piece of meat. She was hit with mix emotions, humiliation from looking like this but also confidence, knowing that these men still want her.

After so long of feel undesirable by her husband, Joanne felt nice to have men attracted to her again.

She suddenly felt a hard grip onto her wrist and Claire pulled her in close.

"Okay then slut," She whispered, "You're going to sit there, by yourself, dressed like that should get you some attention, you're going to fuck a man of your choosing."

"What!?" Joanne shouted at her, I don't want to fuck anyone here! I just want to go home to my husband!! She screamed in her head.

"You heard me, when some men inevitably hit on you, you are going to tell one that you want to fuck." Claire told her again.

"W-what if there isn't any that I want to have sex with?" Joanne asked.

"Well, you aren't leaving this bar until you've had a black cock inside of you, oh don't forget that, you only take black cock." Claire sternly told her.

"Y-yes Mistress." Joanne stuttered, in fear that she is about to have sex with a complete stranger, at least she can make them wear a condom. Unlike when her master fucked her and came inside of her unprotected pussy.

Joanne was undeniably horny, however she had no desire to cheat on her husband with another man, however, she knows she has no say in the matter.

"Good girl, now go get some black dick." Claire said spanking Joanne's arse.

She slowly walked over to a table, each step she would try and pull her skirt a little lower as she can feel the cold air hitting her arse cheeks.

Joanne sits on a tall stool at a high up table, turning her head she can see Claire sat on her own whilst on the phone and she wondered if she is talking to her Master.

"Hey, would you like a drink?" Suddenly a man's voice asked.

Turning her head, Joanne is startled to see an older man smiling at her. He must be in his 60s, a nice looking man, except.... He's white. So, Joanne knows not to waste too much time with him.

"N-no thank you." Joanne stuttered back.

"Fair enough." He replied and walked off.

For a few minutes, Joanne played with her hands at the table out of nerves as she awkwardly looked around the bar.

After a few minutes, Joanne watched another man walk over to her, this time, a black man. He looks to be in his 40s, he's tall but slim with a nice smile.

"Hi there, do you mind if I join you?" He asked.

"Of course." Joanne whispered, her nerves taking over, not having flirted with anyone since before her marriage many, many years ago.

"Are you here alone?" He asked, Joanne spotted his nice teeth as he smiled.

"Y-yes." She replied, barely able to look him in the eye.

"You seem nervous? Is everything okay?" He asked, his hand reaching over and holding onto one of hers which is shaking in her lap.

"I'm fine." She quickly snapped back and pulled her hand away.

"Whatever." He said, Joanne watched as he stood up from the table and stormed back to his friends.

Joanne turned her head and saw Claire giving her an evil look, one to tell her not to fuck the next one up. Joanne tried to plead with Claire through her eye contact but Claire was having none of it.

"Hi." Suddenly a man's voice said from behind, making Joanne jump.

She turned and saw a young looking black man standing next to her.

"H-hi." Joanne stuttered out.

He smiled at her, showing his perfect, white teeth. Joanne looked at the boy, he was tall and very muscular. He must play sports, Joanne thought to herself.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked, although he looked young his voice was deep.

"That's fine." Joanne said back to him, trying to have a little bit more confidence.

The younger man sat down next to her and Joanne saw he is only drinking a soft drink.

"H-how old are you?" She asked him.

"I'm 19." He replied and a sigh of relief came to Joanne, "So, how come you are here alone?" He asked.

"I.... I've never been here before so thought I'd nip in." Joanne said to him, trying to act calm and casual.

"I was going to say I've definitely never seen someone as beautiful as you in here." He said with a handsome grin, his hand reaching over and landing on her bare thigh.

Oh my god, I have a hot 19 year old hitting on me!! Does he actually want me?! Joanne thought to herself.

"That's nice of you to say." Joanne said back, her eyes moving to the floor out of embarrassment.

His hand remained on her thigh, when he gave her a little squeeze Joanne felt her pussy flutter. The taste of cum still in her mouth, she found herself incredibly horny.

"What's your name?" He asked.

Joanne considered lying to him but she would never see him again so thought there was no harm.

"Joanne, what about you?" She asked back.

"I'm Leon," He replied, "You're married?" He suddenly asked, obviously spotting the ring on her finger.

Oh fuck! Joanne thought to herself! More humiliation hitting her.

"Errrr..." Joanne stuttered out, having no idea how to talk her way out of this one.

"It's okay," He says squeezing her leg again, "I don't mind."

His hand ever so slowly moved up her thigh, Joanne instinctively opened her legs a little. She looked down at the contrast of his black hand on her pale, thick thigh and her pussy clenched in pleasure at the sight.

Oh my god, oh my god! Is this really happening!!?

His hand continued to go further up the inside of her thigh, then, Joanne remembered that she has no underwear on when his finger touched her soaking wet pussy.

"Oooh, you were looking for some fun." He whispered to her.

Joanne looked around and saw Claire smiling at her, her pussy on fire as the tip of this young, black mans finger traced her lips.

"Not here." She whispered and grabbed his wrist.

"Bathroom, now." He whispered in a dominant tone.

"I... I can't do it there." She whispered back, not thinking of herself as someone that would fuck in a bar toilet.

"You just sucked my uncle's cock in there, why's this worse?" He bluntly asked.

"What?!" Joanne blurted out, how does he know??

"He said some white slut sucked his cock in the cubicle and seeing you dressed like this I assumed it was you." Leon whispered, "Now, let's go."

His hand moved a little further and a single finger pressed inside of Joanne's pussy.

"Ooohh." Joanne moaned in shock that she is now being fingered in the middle of a bar. Her pussy so fucking wet that Leon was easily able to slide his finger in and out.

"Oookay let's go." Joanne moaned, her horniness taking over her thoughts.

As she stood up to go the bathroom, knowing she is about to get fucked by this young, black man Joanne was struck with more guilt. She knew that if it wasn't for being blackmailed then she would never do anything like this, however she felt guilt for being so turned on.

The walk to the bathroom was short but Leon's hands were all over Joanne's curvy arse as they walked. She caught Claire's eye as they walked past and she gave her a knowing smile.

As soon as the door to the bathroom was closed and Joanne was alone with Leon, he grabbed onto her hips and held her against the wall. A moment of fear hit Joanne, realising that this young but clearly very strong man could do whatever he wanted to her.

Suddenly, he leant forward and before Joanne had a chance to react, his lips pressed against hers. Her head spinning, she instinctively kissed him back. Pressing her lips back against his, she felt his mouth open and his soft tongue entered her mouth and ran against hers.

"Mmmmm." Joanne moaned as she made out with a 19 year old black man in a public bathroom.

What am I doing?! She thought coming back to her senses, feeling like kissing another man is cheating even more.

His hands grabbed onto her unsupported tits and squeezed tightly. Joanne pulled her mouth away from his and gave him a smile so he didn't think anything was wrong.

"Fucking hell, you have great tits!" Leon moaned, his head going down and taking her nipple into his mouth.

"Ooooh God." Joanne moaned as he bit and licked her nipple, his other hand placing with the piercing in her other tit.

God that feels so goooood! Joanne moaned into her head, holding herself against the wall as this young man felt sucked on her tits.

She felt his hand go back underneath her short skirt and a finger easily slid knuckle deep into her dripping wet pussy.

"Fuuuckk!" She moaned loudly as he pumped his finger in and out of her as he carried on sucking on her tits.

He pushed a second finger deep into her and Joanne felt her pussy clenching around him, feeling like she was ready to explode.

"Fuuuucck meeeeee!" She moaned as he finger fucked her against the wall.

"Come on then slut!" Leon ordered, turning from his nice self to dominant, "Bend over the sink!" He ordered.

Joanne looked at the counter that went from wall to wall, multiple sinks across it and a mirror that went all the way across the wall.

Oh fuck, Joanne what are you doing!? She thought as she saw herself in the mirror whilst being led over to the counter.

Looking at herself dressed like a whore, Leon's hand pressed her back down and she bent over the cabinet, unfortunately she was still able to look at her self as she felt her short skirt getting lifted.

"You really are one hot milf." Leon moaned and Joanne watched him getting his cock out in the mirror.

Then she felt it, his thick, black cock rubbing against her soaking wet cunt. He ran it up and down her pussy lips and spread her juices all over.

"Oooh god." Joanne moaned, hating that she is acting like the slut that her blackmailers are turning her into, but it felt so fucking good!

SPANK!

"You love getting fucked by black cock, don't you?" Leon moaned.

Joanne hated saying the words, but she couldn't stop herself.

"Yeeeesss!!!" She shouted as his cock stretched her pussy lips and pushed inside of her, "Fuuucck!!" She moaned again.

"For a whore you still have a tight pussy!" Leon moaned as he slowly went deeper and deeper into the milfs cunt.

Joanne hadn't seen how big his cock is but it felt never ending. She felt every single thick inch dive deeper and deeper into her white, soaking wet pussy and she fucking loved it!

"FFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKK!!!" Joanne screamed as she felt his balls pressing against her, she arched her back and stared at herself in the mirror as her uncontrollable moans poured out of her mouth.

SPANK!

"You filthy fucking slut!" Leon moaned and he started to fuck her properly. Knowing she's taken his entire cock he was now using her hole for his own pleasure.

"Fuck... fuck... Fuuuckk!" Joanne moaned over and over as she watched herself getting fucked by a young black man in the mirror.

Her baggy top opened and her big tits fell out and bounced around, her nipples pressing against the cold and filthy countertop as his black cock hammered in and out of her pussy.

She felt a hand reach through and squeeze onto one of her tits, grabbing her piercing and twisting it causing more pain and pleasure to the married white woman.

"Fuuuuck meee!!" Joanne moaned, feeling immense pleasure by this man's cock.

She hated looking at herself but something about watching this young, gorgeous black man wanting to fuck her made her pussy spasm even more!

SPANK!

"Bounce back on my cock you whore!" Leon ordered.

Instantly Joanne started to impale herself on his thick, long cock. Pressing her thick arse cheeks against him as she took him balls deep in her cunt over and over.

"Oh yeah... so fucking deep..." Joanne moaned over and over and she could feel her own orgasm building up as she rode his cock like this.

Faster and faster, she bounced her cunt back on his cock. Letting go of the cabinet, her head fell into the sink but she used her free hand to rub her swollen clit as she fucked herself against the young man.

"Fuck yeeesss!!! I love your fucking cock!!!" Joanne moaned louder and louder as she gave herself double pleasure.

"What a fucking slut!!" Leon moaned as the old milf put her own head in a filthy sink to help make herself cum.

Then, like a ton of bricks, Joanne rubbing her clit made herself cum harder than before.

"FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!" She screamed as her pussy spasmed around his fat fucking cock. She felt herself gushing around him and lost the rhythm of bouncing back. Not missing a beat, Leon grabbed her hips and started to batter her pussy once again with his giant, black cock.

"FUUCKK YEEEESSSS!!!" Joanne screamed.

Suddenly the bathroom door flew open, Joanne was shaking and moaning uncontrollably but could see another black man smiling at her from the door.

"Geeettt ouuuttt!!" She moaned, the humiliation of being caught getting fucked like this somehow increasing her pleasure.

"Sorry." He said with a smile and disappeared.

For split second Joanne thought she recognised him but she was brought back to reality when Leon shouted.

"I'm about to cum you little whore!!"

"Cum in my fucking mouth!!!" Joanne quickly told him, not wanting another load of cum in her unprotected pussy.

"Fuck, get on your knees!!" He shouted.

Joanne felt his big cock leave her pussy and instantly felt empty without it. Once again, she was on her knees in this dirty bathroom but she didn't care. She grabbed his wet cock and shoved it into her mouth. Bobbing up and down on it like a dirty fucking whore.

Leon grabbed her black hair and pulled her mouth down onto his cock until it pushed down her throat. Joanne gagged and her throat tightened and spat around his cock but Leon didn't let her go.

"Fuuuuckk yeeesss!!!!" Leon grunt and Joanne felt the first shot of his cum firing directly down her throat.

His cock was so far down that she didn't even taste it, although she was in one constant gag of having her throat so quickly filled.

His cock expanded as rope after rope of cum fired directly down her throat.

When he pulled out Joanne had a pile of spit pour out of her mouth and down her chin.

"That was fucking amazing." Leon told her as he panted for breath.

Joanne fell forward out of exhaustion but caught herself with her hands, spit still dripping down her chin and her pussy juices dripping down her thighs.

"Yeah..." She panted out.

She could hear Leon moving around the bathroom but she was too busy trying to catch her breath and come to terms with what just happened to pay any real attention.

"Here you go." She heard him say.

Looking up, he was holding a piece of paper in his hands. Joanne weakly reached up and took it from him.

"It's my number, if you ever want to go again." He said with a smile. Then, without even saying bye he just walked out.

Fuck.... I can't believe that just happened.... Joanne said to herself.

It took her a few minutes but she eventually built up the strength to get off from the dirty bathroom floor. Her tits were still outside of her top as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Her hair was frizzy and a mess and her skirt was riding up.

"What's wrong with you?" She said to herself in the mirror.

Putting her tits back into the top and pulling her skirt down, Joanne started to walk out of the bathroom but struggled not only with the high heels but also with her pussy feeling freshly battered.

I just had massively public sex! Someone even walked in! This is a nightmare!! Joanne argued in her head as she left the bathroom.

She headed back into the bar and looked around for Claire. She looked back at the booth that she was previously sat in and saw her sitting chatting to a young black man, probably around Leon's age.

As Joanne walked closer, she realised it was the black man that walked into the bathroom as she was cumming. Then, the closer she got, the more she felt like she recognised him.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,244 Followers