Joanne's Fall Pt. 02 - Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eventually pulls away and wipes the spit from her chin.

"How horny are you now whore?" He asks.

"Very!" Joanne answers, not even caring about lying to him.

"Finger your cunt now! Make yourself cum as you look at my black cock!" He orders.

"Yes Master!" Joanne moans, putting her hand up her skirt and fingering her drenched pussy.

The taste of his cum still on her tongue she starts to uncontrollably moan as she fucks her own pussy.

"How much do you love my cock?" He asks.

"So fucking much! Your cock is fucking perfect!!" Joanne moans uncontrollably.

"Do you want my cock or your husbands?" He asks.

"Yours!!!" Joanne moans not thinking of what she's saying.

"FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!" Joanne screams as an earth shattering orgasm wrecks through her entire body whilst staring at his black cock.

"Good slut!" He say as Joanne moans louder and louder throughout her orgasm.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." Joanne pants as she slows down fingering herself.

"I'll see you soon slave." She hears him say and hears the door open and close and his footsteps leave the bathroom.

Oh god, what have I done? I just sucked his cock! And I fucking loved it! What am I doing? No, I was forced to do this, I didn't have a choice!

Joanne is gasping for breath, she stands up but her legs feel like jelly and she can still taste his cum in her mouth.

She steps out of the cubicle and looks at herself in the mirror above the sinks, her hair is a fucking mess. Her face is covered in spit and her make up is all over the place. What makes it worse is that her make up is at work, so she will have to go past everyone looking like this.

Joanne attempts to make herself look presentable before going back to her car and driving back to work.

Walking through her office, she keeps her head down so no one can see her.

"Nice lunch Mrs Hardy?" Claire asks but Joanne ignores her and goes into her office.

Grabbing her make up bag and mirror she starts to fix her face when a text comes through her phone.

Master J: Well done slave. I'm impressed. For a married slut you know how to suck a dick. Look.

Followed is a video.

Oh no!

Opening it, Joanne realises that her blackmailer must've put a camera somewhere in the cubicle before she got there.

The video is so painfully obviously her sucking his dick, her moaning and telling him how she prefers his cock to her husbands and finally of her cumming whilst looking at it!

Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!! She screams in her head.

Joanne: I can't keep doing this, please can we end it now? You got a blowjob out of me!

Master J: If you ever ask that again, Freddy finds out what his wife is up to. You belong to me now.

Joanne almost bursts into tears reading this, she knows that there's no way out. How can she possibly keep doing this without Freddy finding out, it's only a matter of time.

She tries to think that if she keeps going and behaving, maybe she will eventually find a way to get free.

"Mrs Hardy?" Joanne jumps to see Claire at her door.

"What do you want?" Joanne snaps back at her.

"Erm, you have a parcel delivered for you." She whispers, coming in and putting a box onto her desk.

"Thanks." Joanne grunts and watches Claire leave the office.

Opening the box which she wasn't expecting, Joanne's heart nearly jumps out of her chests to see it's filled with multiple dildo, butt plugs and hand cuffs.

What the fuck? She thinks, grabbing her phone.

Joanne: Did you send these to my office! That's well too risky, Master.

Master J: You're my slave now, nothing I do is too risky. You'll do what I want, when I want.

Sighing to herself, Joanne knows she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Joanne: Yes Master.

Master J: Good, now put the pink suction cup dildo on your chair. You're going to sit with it fully in your cunt whilst you're having your meeting in twenty minutes.

How the fuck does he know about my meetings?! Who is this man!!!

Joanne: Please Master, I can't have my company affected by this. Please can I do anything else??

Master J: Listen here whore!! You will do exactly what I fucking tell you or I'll come to your house and fuck you in front of your husband and then show everyone in your company all of the videos and photos!

Fuck!!! Joanne screams to herself, knowing she can't have that happen.

Joanne: I'm sorry Master, I'll do what you say.

Master J: Good girl, I will be in touch.

Joanne puts the dildo onto her chair, her pussy is still drenched from her orgasm and she easily slides all the way on it.

"Ooohh." She accidentally moans as she takes the 6 inches of dildo in her pussy.

She sits there, her cunt filled and it's getting wetter and wetter every second as she waits for the meeting.

This is going to be hard.

Her facetime meeting begins and Joanne tries to say "hi" without giving out any sort of a moan as her pussy is filled.

Trying to focus on the conversation with 6 inches of a toy in her pussy is proving very difficult, what makes it worse is that the constant tease of being filled has her growing hornier and hornier.

Joanne even moves a little every now and again to feel it moving around inside of her.

Without even thinking, she sits up and pushes herself back down onto the cock and has to fight every urge of her body not to moan.

An hour later, the call is finally coming to an end.

"That was great, thank you for your time Joanne." One of the men on the call says.

"Noo problem." Joanne whispers as her pussy clenches around the toy.

Ending the call, Joanne can't stop herself from sitting up and down, impaling herself on the dildo a handful of times before grabbing her phone.

Joanne: I've done it Master.

Master J: Good whore, how does it feel?

Joanne doesn't know what's going on with her, but being this horny it's like any of her common sense is gone.

Joanne: I'm so fucking horny! Please can I cum Master?!

Master J: No slave! Take the dildo out of your cunt right now and lick it clean!

Fuck! Joanne thinks to herself. Sitting up, she feels her pussy tightening around every inch of the dildo until it's finally out of her.

Grabbing hold of it, she goes to lick it clean when another text comes through.

Master J: Send me a video for proof of you licking the dildo!

Grabbing her phone, she records herself as she licks the fake cock all over. Tasting her own pussy juices over the fake cock and surprisingly loving it!

What's wrong with me! Why am I so horny because of this!

She sends the video to her blackmail.

Master J: Good slave. You can carry on with your work now.

For fuck sake, this is hell!!!

Suddenly, there's a knock on her office door and Joanne nearly jumps out of her skin. With the dildo in her hand, she puts it into her office drawer just in time to see Claire open the door.

"Can I help you?" Joanne barks at her, too busy with thinking what she can do about her blackmailer to deal with her assistant.

"Actually, you can." Claire says with a confident smile and walks into the office.

"What do you want?" Joanne moans back.

"I think you can stop taking that tone with me for now on." Claire says, walking in and sitting down opposite Joanne.

In her two years working here, Claire has never sat down in Joanne's office or taken this tone with her.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" Joanne almost shouts at her.

"I have something to show you." Claire says with a huge grin and turns her phone to face Joanne.

"Oh my god!" Joanne shouts as she watches the video of her on her knees sucking her Master's big, black cock. "How did you get that?!" She shouts.

"It seems the man you're having an affair with wanted me to see it. I don't know how he got my number, but he sent it to me and told me to do with it as I wish." Claire says to her boss.

"W-what do you mean?" Joanne stutters. She sits back and tries to regain some control, "Delete that now!"

"You do not order me around anymore!" Claire shouts back to her, making Joanne sit back in her chair in shock.

Joanne watches in silence as Claire stands up and leans over the desk, her cleavage poking above her top.

"I am no longer going to be you lacky to do any task you want. I am done with your bitchy attitude." Claire tells Joanne.

"Please Claire, please delete it." Joanne whispers.

"Oh no, I'm keeping this." Claire says back to her, "In fact I'm getting a raise and a promotion effective immediately."

"Claire!" Joanne shouts, "You cannot demand that from me!"

"I can do what I want you miserable cow!" Claire argues, "Unless you want your husband to see you cheating on him, you will do anything I say!"

Joanne hangs her head in shame, she didn't think this could get any worse yet somehow it has.

"O-okay." She whispers.

"Good girl." Claire says as Joanne just looks to the floor, "If you weren't such a cheating slut then this wouldn't be happening, you deserve everything you get." Claire tells her.

"I'm... I'm sorry." Joanne whispers.

"Oh you will be," Claire says and walks back towards the door, "I'm taking the rest of the day off."

Joanne goes to say something back but Claire gives her a stern look, as though to say "Don't argue with me."

Sitting there silently, Claire smiles and leaves her office.

Now Claire knows!! This is just getting worse and worse!! Joanne thinks to herself.

She sits back in her chair and tries to hold back the tears.

The end of part 2

12