Jens Delights Ch. 06

Story Info
Pool Party at Jen and Matt's.
5.4k words
4.55
4.2k
5
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long time coming, but now that I am getting my new house together in Florida, I'm going to try to get back to some of these long running stories.

Previously.

"I'm going to get dressed and you are going to retrieve your clothes and walk home with me... naked."

Dana stared at him for a second, then lowered her head. "Yes, Master."

John smiled. "That's better." He turned to the rest of the group. "Don't worry, we won't be strangers." He looked at Susan. "Especially with that cute little thing around."

Jen smiled. "No problem, John. Just let us know. We can help you out and play together whenever you want."

"Okay, see you later." He headed toward the front door, Dana scampering to catch up with her clothes in her hand. She started to say something as she passed the group, but Jen just waved her along toward her husband. John opened the front door, took his wife by the hand, and led her out of the house. It was darkening outside, but someone might still see Dana and he didn't appear to be bothered by it.

The next day was Sunday and Matt was going to have to do a lot of things around the house to catch up on some small maintenance items that needed work. He had to replace a light switch and a three-prong plug, he was going to have to do something about the basement storeroom since things had been tossed in there without attention to organization, and he had to do some work in the yard. He was not looking forward to all this, but playtime had interfered so it was time to get to work.

While Matt was doing that Christine sat down with Jen and described her two years with Mistress Johnson. She also made a recommendation to Jen.

"Jen, this house is on the end of a cul-de-sac with John and Dana. Nobody else can see into the back yard and I was thinking that it might be nice, since you have a large back yard, to have a pool. I was thinking of taking some of my money and building a pool and a nice pool house/apartment alongside. I could stay there some nights and it would be a good place for guests."

"Christine, that's not right. You can't be spending your money doing stuff to my house." Jen was shocked by this. "I would love to have a pool and little additional kind of mother-in-law quarters back there, but that's for me and Matt to take care of."

"Mistress Jen, you are so good to me. But I have all this money and no real needs. Plus, this would give this place the additional room needed for certain activities, not to mention the pool fun."

Jen laughed. "Yes, that is true. However, it's your money. If you want to do that, I would appreciate it more than I can say, but it is not necessary that you spend any money on us at all."

"Thank you. I have a cousin in the construction business and he said he could do the entire project in eight weeks for a relative."

"Eight weeks? Really?"

"That's what he promised. Shall we proceed?"

"If that's what you want, Christine."

"Yes, Mistress, that's what I want."

And so, the arrangements had been made and Christine's cousin, Dave, began work. Things went quickly, because Christine was paying cash and had promised a big bonus for it being completed on time. Dave had promised bonuses to his workers and so everyone was working long days and some portion of Saturday to get it done. And, because nothing is perfect, it finished a week late. Christine was still very happy and gave them the bonus.

Jen invited a few folks over to open the pool on the weekend after completion. She had also modified the shaving arrangements with all the women who were shaving she and Matt. Several had to move for work. This meant that just Christine and Susan were still with them.

The party that weekend included a few people that she and Matt worked with at their respective offices. Matt had invited several of the folks who worked for him and who were fellow project managers. Jen had done the same.

The party started at noon with everyone enjoying a nice day in the sun and in the pool. Everyone was fairly conservatively dressed in age-appropriate suits, since several people had their kids with them. Matt and one other guy did the grilling and the guests all brought something to contribute. It was a pretty nice day.

By about 6pm, many of the guests were packing up and leaving. Jen watched with interest. All the families with kids left and some of the other adults. By about 7pm she could see that it was down to her, Matt, Christine, Susan, Dana and John from next door, a woman named Jill who was from Matt's company, and Mark the IT manager from Matt's work. This is exactly what Jen was waiting for.

Jen had noticed that Jill, a pretty little brunette with nice tits, was a little flirty with Matt and grinned. She could maybe use that to manipulate her, or at least get her to join them. She also noticed that Mark, the IT guy, was a more old-style computer immersed nerd. He was pretty quiet and shy. He was about 5' 10", maybe 150 pounds. He was one of those who had a hard time talking about anything else. This might work to her advantage, too. Neither one appeared to be submissive, and Jen had a nose for that. However, it might be nice to get Christine to seduce Mark and then maybe get Jill involved. It was an interesting project.

Jen motioned to Christine. When she got to Jen, Jen said, "I want you to invite Mark to take a tour of your apartment. Then I want you to seduce him. I don't care how, but give him a good blowjob and get him ready for our Adult Swim."

Christine grinned. "Yes, Mistress. As soon as I am done, I will come out and announce Adult Swim time."

"Perfect. Now get to it." Jen gave Christine a good swat on the ass and sent her away grinning.

Christine wandered over to Mark, who was talking to Matt and Jill. As soon as Matt saw her coming, he assumed something was going on. He steered the conversation with Jill to something else and Christine was able to get Mark away. It wasn't hard with her small bikini and winning smile.

"I want to show you my apartment, Mark. You want to see it?" Christine knew he wouldn't say no.

"Sure. I bet it's great."

"It is," Christine said as the headed toward it. "I have a small kitchen, a pretty nice living area with a big TV, a master bedroom and bath, and a second bedroom with a bath shared with the common area."

As they entered, Christine showed him all those things. When they got to the master bedroom, Christine made sure that she had Mark on her hook, so to speak.

She turned to Mark and looked up at him, barely. She was almost as tall as him. "Mark, I have a confession to make." She looked down and back up, pretending to be a little shy. "I am very turned on right now and my nipples are screaming for attention."

Mark looked down and could see her nipples standing erect and pushing against her, apparently unlined, bikini.

Christine pulled her top aside, letting her well-formed and firm tits out. Her nipples looked like large pencil erasers. "Mark, they really need some attention. Can you help me?"

"Sure." Mark slowly raised his right hand and grabbed her left tit. He squeezed it lightly and he then ran his fingers over her nipples.

"Oh, that's nice. They need to be sucked, Mark. Suck them."

Mark was a little shocked, but entranced by the redheaded beauty begging him to suck her nipples. He bent over and brought his mouth to her right nipple. He slowly began licking and sucking. Christine pulled his head more tightly against her tit and they both moaned. Christine moved his head over to her left tit and directed him to that nipple, as well. They were both fully turned on now.

Christine lifted his head up, and Mark let her easily. He was ready to do whatever he had to do to continue to enjoy this scrumptious redhead.

She moved back, discarding the small top, and then pushed her bikini bottoms to the floor. Mark stared at her pretty, shaved pussy. "My pussy also needs some attention, Mark. If you lick my pussy, I'll suck your cock until you explode in my pretty face." Christine sat and rolled back on the bed, parting her long legs.

Mark didn't think this kind of thing ever happened, but he immediately dropped to his knees. He was staring at a very pretty, pink pussy. It was already looking a little wet as Christine parted the lips with her right hand. Mark was so shocked by all this, that he almost froze. Almost.

Mark leaned over and licked and sucked on that pretty pussy, enjoying that as much as he enjoyed Christine's reaction. She moaned and put her hands on his head. So, Mark gave it his best effort. He licked and sucked on the lips and up over the clit. He took his right hand and worked a couple of fingers into that perfect, pink, pretty pussy. He was following her reaction to everything and could tell what she liked the best. He continued that and she exploded in a few minutes. She thrashed and writhed under his oral attention until she pushed his head away and fell back flat and breathing hard.

"That was amazing Mark. I love your pussy-eating skills." Christine took another deep breath and sat up. "Now, I think I mentioned something about sucking your cock and swallowing your cum. You ready?"

Mark grinned and stood up. It was obvious he was ready by the bulge of his hard cock in his shorts.

"Let me get a good look at the cock I'm going to suck." Christine reached to pull his shorts down and Mark let her. Christine grinned at what came out. Matt was about 7" and had good girth. This one was about the same and this was the perfect size for her, both in her mouth and in her pussy. "Nice package."

Mark grinned. "Thanks." Nobody had ever told him that before.

Christine looked up at Mark. "Now I'm going to show you how a cock-hungry slut sucks cock."

Mark watched as Christine lifted his cock up to vertical and began kissing and licking her way to the head. She really was good. Then she reached his head and teased it, licking the bottom where it was the most sensitive. He was hard as a rock and he knew he couldn't last long. He had been hard since she started showing him around the pool apartment, her little bikini showing her best assets. No, wait, he had to reappraise that. At this point, her mouth was her best asset.

"Fuck!" Mark finally let out a word as Christine slowly lowered her head over his cock. He was in heaven as she sucked up and down on his cock, her tongue working overtime on the head.

"I'm gonna cum!" Mark was close and looked down at Christine. He'd only had a few steady girlfriends, and none of them sucked cock like this and swallowed.

"Oh, shit, here it cums!" Mark's body started making short thrusts as his cock readied itself to spew into the hot, sucking maw of the woman on her knees.

"Ugh!" Mark uttered that with each spurt into this beautiful redhead's mouth. It seemed like he spurted 20 times and she kept sucking and swallowing all the while.

Christine finally pulled off Mark's cock with a smack. She stood up. "That was great, wasn't it? I love having sex and you were a great pussy eater. Your cum tasted good, too."

Mark shook his head in wonderment. "It was definitely amazing. You were fantastic!"

"Thanks, but now we should get back. It's time for the Adult Swim."

"Adult Swim?"

"Yes. That's where we all skinny dip in the pool."

"Really?"

"Of course. We are all lovers in this house and the neighbors join us. We all swim naked and that usually leads to people fucking and sucking each other. You are going to join us, right? I really want you to join me."

Mark was a little petrified of this. He was not in any kind of shape. He was a nerd, with a nerd's body. He didn't want to look like a pasty, out-of-shape guy in front of the others. "I guess so."

Christine looked down and grabbed his cock. "Look, all the ladies don't care what kind of shape you are in when you have that package on display. They'll only be looking at your cock."

"Really? I thought only guys were that bad."

"Nope. Women look, too. Now let's go."

While Christine and Mark were having their little sex romp, Jen had managed to get Jill to sit down in a couple of folding chairs along one of the pool decks. She talked about colleges, where she lived, and other mundane things. She knew that Christine would probably be back in about 20 minutes, so she steered the conversation to what she had told Christine to do.

"I should probably tell you, Jill, that there are some things you don't know about me and Matt."

"What?" Jill was suddenly very interested. She was wondering where this was going.

"Well, Christine lives in the pool apartment. She is in there now and will probably come out naked and announce the Adult Swim."

"Naked? Adult swim?"

"Yes. You see everyone here, except for you and Mark, are regulars at the pool. We also love to swim naked. And after that, we are all usually pretty horny and everyone has sex with someone."

Jen could see Jill mulling this over and looking around. "Sex? But there are only two men and four women besides Mark and I."

"Yes, well, the four women, me, Christine, Susan, and Dana, are all bi-sexual, so it's not a problem only having two men."

"Oh."

Jen could see Jill's surprise at that revelation. "We all still love a good, hard cock, but we have sex with everyone."

"Okay." Jill was taking in all the people sitting around the pool.

"You don't have to join us, but everyone else will be naked, including Mark. I know Christine and she can be very persuasive."

Jill looked at Jen. "You mean she's having sex with him right now."

"Oh, yes. Christine is an insatiable little slut."

"Well, I'm not into women, just men."

"That's fine. Like I said, we all like to share everything around here, so I'll make sure Matt becomes available when it's time, okay?"

Jill looked at Jen intently. "Really? Your husband?"

Jen shrugged. "We have all had sex with other people. We love each other, but enjoy having sex with other partners."

"Okay." Jill just fell silent, but the silence only lasted for a few seconds.

"Adult Swim!" Christine came bouncing out of the apartment with Mark right behind her. They were goth naked. Christine had made sure that Mark's cock was a little fat by getting him ready. She felt he would be more comfortable that way. Although, nobody in this group cared.

Jen turned to Jill and pointed at the others as they all stripped off and jumped in the pool. "See?"

Apparently, everyone was horny, because it only took a couple of minutes of pool time before people started getting out. Christine was whispering to Susan and then she went and pulled John out of the water and led him to a lounger. Dana grabbed Matt and led him out of the water and Susan let them go first before leading Mark out.

Jill was shocked at how quickly this all happened. Christine led John to a lounger, got him to sit back on it and dropped to her knees to suck his cock. She immediately started licking and sucking. By the time she had him hard, Dana had led Matt to a lounger where she sat down, putting her head at the level of his cock. She started sucking him, too. And then there was Susan and Mark. Susan led Mark past her and Jen to a lounger on the other side of where they were sitting. She, too, sat and started sucking on Mark's cock as he remained standing.

Jen chuckled and said to Jill, "Told ya."

Jill looked around wide-eyed and then back and Jen. "I've seen some porn, but never seen people have sex live."

"Can't say that anymore."

Jill was looking back and forth at all the sex going on. Christine got John hard and then turned and bent over the lounger. John immediately got behind her, inserted his cock, and started fucking her. The sound of his hips slapping up against Christine's ass was heard.

Dana had gotten Matt hard, sucking his cock loudly, and then lay back, pulling her legs to her chest. Her tits were very nice for an older woman and her shaved pussy was wet and opening. Matt wasted no time in climbing between her legs and burying his cock in her. He started pounding her hard, the slapping loud from them as well.

When Jill looked to the other side of where she and Jen were sitting, she saw that Susan was sucking Mark's cock well and he had his hands on her head. His head was thrown back as he enjoyed her cock-sucking skills. It was apparent that he was not going to last long.

Jill looked at Jen and saw a smile on her face.

"Interested, Jill?" Jen waved her hand around at all the fucking and sucking going on.

Jill blinked and then glanced around again. She seemed to stop at Matt pounding Dana, and that made up Jen's mind.

"I know you are a little reticent to do anything right now, Jill, but let me take care of it. I'll go make sure that Dana gets off, and then you and Matt can go into the guest bedroom of the pool house. He'll take good care of you."

Jill stared at Jen, then looked back at where Matt was pulling all the way out and shoving his cock with force into Dana, making her moan and egg him on. "Okay." She was unable to say any more. She wasn't a prude, had had a long dry spell, and was really turned on seeing the live sex.

Jen got up and took off her bikini, exposing her very nice tits and shaved pussy to Jill. Jill tried not to look, but was unable since Jen was right next to her. Jen then walked over to where Matt was fucking Dana.

When she did that, Jill heard Mark exclaim, "Oh, fuck! Oh, shit! Yes, baby swallow that load!" as he held onto Susan's head and finished fucking and cumming in her mouth. Jill turned her head in time to watch the end and then watched as Susan sucked it all down and had her hands on Mark's ass to keep him pulled into her mouth.

When he was done cumming, Mark released Susan's head and she released his ass. She leaned back and looked up at him. "Nice job of cock-sucking?"

Mark nodded. "That was fantastic. I love this place."

They continued to talk and Jill looked over at where the other two couples and Jen were. John was grunting as he appeared to empty a load of cum into Christine. Matt was still fucking Dana, and now Jen was kneeling next to them, sucking on Dana's left tit and rubbing her clit. Dana was just starting to thrash as she reached her orgasm. She didn't say a word, just seemed to have a humming growl deep in her throat as she came.

As Matt pulled out and stood up, Jill saw Christine sucking John's cock clean. She watched that and then realized that Matt was standing right in front of her with his still hard cock pointing directly at her. Then she heard Jen.

"Susan, I want you to go with John tonight. Matt is going to take Jill inside. Christine, you take Mark to your bedroom. Dana, you will stay with me."

Jill was surprised at how matter-of-fact, yet demonstrative Jen's statements seem to be. Everyone did exactly what they were told and then she noticed that Matt had his hand out.

"Ready?"

Jill looked around at everyone else leaving and then started to put out her hand. She hesitated as she again looked at the nice, hard cock in front of her. She put her hand in Matt's and he helped her to her feet. She decided that this would at least scratch her horny itch. She had had sex with some guys on first dates when they were really nice and she was horny. But this would be her first married man.

"C'mon. This will be fun," Matt said as he led her toward the guest house.

John and Susan made their way to John and Dana's house and then the bedroom. Emily was now away at school, or so John thought. Susan pranced into the bedroom ahead of John and flopped onto the bed on her back. Her nice tits bounced invitingly. She was a tight package with pretty nice tits and ass.

John looked down at her. "You know, Susan, I've been watching you and Emily's other friends the last couple of years. You have all grown into sexy, young women. I'm going to enjoy fucking one of my daughter's friends."

12