Jack's Moonlighting Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked back into the bedroom with only the towel wrapped around his waist and took a deep breath.

"Rikki?"

"Yes, Jack?"

"I'm sorry I was so surly with you this morning. I wasn't at my best. The nap really helped," he said contritely.

"It's okay, Jack. I certainly wasn't functioning at my optimum levels, either. Disconnecting from you for quiet time in the drone really gives me some perspective on just how good I have it when my perceptions come from you. I'm sorry for my earlier behavior, too," it replied.

"We can both agree that the primary cause for our rough starts today was the Lussht," Jack insisted.

"I'm one hundred percent in agreement. That liquid may be distilled evil," Rikki noted, and Jack burst into laughter.

The bedroom door opened, and SennLann entered with a grin, closing the door behind her. She pounced on Jack, knocking him back onto the bed. She rubbed her face against his chin and purred at him.

"Do you feel better?" she asked.

"Could we have a moment, Rikki?" Jack asked internally.

"Going to the drone."

Jack returned his attention to the beauty stretched out over his body. "Much better, thanks!"

"You'll be available for our next session tomorrow morning with Jinnae? She assures me I will be at peak fertility by tomorrow morning, and her lab is ready to track my pregnancy," the Phem Kalos female said with a bright smile.

They'd been trying for months, but SennLann's optimism hadn't diminished at all during that time. Their doctor had explained how brief the interval was in her monthly cycle for her to get pregnant. They'd keep trying until they managed to hit the bull's eye.

"All this sexy talk is making me horny!" Jack groaned playfully and squeezed her ass in his hands.

She moaned from his grip, and her eyes flared with lust. "Maybe we should practice!"

SennLann kissed him, and his hands roamed her sleek-furred body as it undulated against him, rubbing him in enticing ways. She could move like she had no bones! He felt himself stiffen under his towel. She felt that as well, and with a deft twist of her lithe body, the towel was undone and folded back so she was rubbing herself directly against his cock.

"You feel good, Jack!" she purred.

"You're incredible!" he moaned in bliss.

She suddenly sat up and drove him deep inside her body in one move.

Jack's eyes flew wide as that was a new technique for her. Usually, there was some fumbling around to get him on target. He closed his eyes as she felt so good squeezing the length of him.

SennLann began to make small little strokes as she gently bounced on his lap.

"OH! Fuck! That's intense!" Jack gasped.

The bouncing sped up but remained short little strokes, and Jack grit his teeth to endure how sensitive he was becoming.

He opened his eyes in surprise as SennLann began to chatter as she did when she came. He let his control relax, and his release struck, jetting hot cum into her depths. She lowered herself to lie on his chest, and his hands returned to her ass to squeeze them. She chattered louder and nuzzled her head against Jack's neck.

They panted as they caught their breath.

SennLann was fading, and Jack could feel her preparing to sleep on his chest. She enjoyed his heat too. He snorted quietly, and her eyes opened to look into his.

"I need to get up but feel free to snooze on the bed. We have to do that again at Jinnae's office tomorrow," Jack said softly.

She nodded sleepily. "Every time."

Jack eased her off onto the blankets and slipped into the washroom to clean up. He pulled some clothes on and left his room, quietly shutting the door.

"Is Mom okay?"

"EEP!" Jack squeaked as he spun around.

Adina and Zaina were standing a short distance away with coy smiles.

Jack put his arms over their shoulders and walked them back to the kitchen. "Yes, smarty pants. She's just napping after a little playtime, as if you didn't know."

They grinned up at him.

"You two are home early," he said.

"We... got the afternoon off," they said, sharing a glance.

Jack shook his head. "Never mind, I don't need to know. I'm just glad you're here." He stopped in the hall and kissed their foreheads as they hugged him.

Jack knew they worked for the Altarian Ministry of Security, and everything they did was top secret and classified. Their skill in covert operations was second to none, and they'd become indispensable. They spent a great deal of time in training, learning new skills.

Gee and Bal were also back working for the Ministry, but now they were training new agents. They said their years of working with him had given them a greater understanding of chaos and adapting to the unexpected. They were passing this knowledge along to the new recruits, and Hellna was delighted with the success rates. They planned to implement a retraining program for existing agents to break them from their rigid response patterns.

They were much happier as they had fixed hours and got to do the work they enjoyed. The new recruits were gaining a new way of thinking and were being tormented with challenges no agent had ever had to contend with, like rubber bands.

Gee and Bal had promised to attend the party, so he was content.

Jack and his daughters entered the kitchen, and Diana smiled at them. "No SennLann?"

"Dad tired her out," Adina said as Zaina nodded with a grin.

"Weren't you supposed to do that tomorrow morning at Jinnae's clinic?" Eve asked.

"She said this was practice," Jack answered and got grins from the ladies. He looked around. "Where's Juul?"

"Picking up the kids from her mom's place on Altaria," Diana said.

"Ah! Right." He grinned. "There's going to be a lot of kids at the party tonight. Some, you guys haven't met yet." He looked at Diana. "Is Adam coming home today?"

Diana smiled as she nodded. "He was given a clean bill of health. When Juul returns, I'm going to the hospital to pick him up. Do you want to join me?"

"Yes, please!" Jack said with a smile.

The twins headed off to get changed, and the others returned to their preparations.

"Rikki?" Jack asked internally.

"Yes, Jack."

"Sorry I didn't call you back earlier, but my daughters distracted me."

"It's not a problem."

"We're going to pick up Adam when Juul gets back from Altaria with the kids," Jack stated.

"That's wonderful news! So, Adam is well?" Rikki asked.

"He's one of a kind and healthy," Jack responded.

Rikki picked up the tension in Jack's tone and knew the man was harboring some guilt for saddling the child with the distinction of having one of the most unique births on record.

"He has Diana for his mother and you and Lorrem for fathers. Adam will be surrounded by love, and he won't be the only unique being in the house, will he," Rikki said gently.

Jack sighed and nodded. "No, you're right. Thanks, Rikki."

With a smile, Juul wheeled the child carrier into the kitchen, and Jack went over to hug her. Then he lifted Iris from the buggy. He held the infant against his chest and nuzzled her face with his. Tiny hands patted his cheeks, and her eyes twinkled merrily as she cooed at him. "She's beautiful!" he sighed.

Her mother took Iris as Jack picked up Lily and repeated his nuzzling with her. She leaned into the cuddle, and his heart swelled with his love for her.

Jack had been given a crash course in necessary bonding steps for Harruushan infants. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a lot of cuddling and face-to-face nuzzling, so they pick up his scent, especially after being away for any period of time. Fathers were expected to be away more than mothers in the Harruushan culture.

Iris went back into the carrier as Juul took Lily, and Jack cuddled Ross. The male infant reached for Jack's ears and pressed his forehead against his dad's. Kissing the boy's face, Jack heard it make a cute squeal sound. He glanced over at Juul, and she was grinning at the child. They didn't make loud noises too young. This was a survival trait. Ross was a little advanced.

"We're heading over to pick up Adam. We'll be back shortly," he said to Juul.

She nodded, and Diana joined Jack to head to the front door, where they met Rikki. As they stepped outside, a taxi descended to the driveway.

"I'm getting really spoiled having Rikki manage all these details," Jack said, gesturing to their waiting ride.

"I love it!" Diana said. "Thank you, Rikki!"

"You're welcome, Diana," Rikki replied with a smile in its voice.

The ride to the local hospital was quick, and the taxi indicated it would wait across the lot and pick them up as they left.

They walked into the building, and shortly, Diana's Chuuruthian obstetrician, Thessan, was standing before them with a smile on her face.

"Adam is ready to go. He's just upstairs." They moved to the elevator and rode it up one flight. The nurses were gathered by their station, and all were smiling. The head nurse took Diana's hands in hers. "We have enjoyed looking after Adam very much and will miss him. He is such a well-behaved young male."

Jack knew Diana had been visiting the hospital daily to stay with and feed their son, so he imagined she was ready to skip that commute. He was surprised when she hugged each of them and wiped a tear from her eye.

"Thank you for taking such good care of him. We will be back for regular visits, and I'll make sure I stop by with him when we do."

"You can bring your handsome mate with you when you do, too," the head nurse said, eyeing Jack's horns.

"Far too distracting!" Thessan asserted as she looked at the smiling couple while carrying Adam in her arms.

He was wrapped in a blanket to help him stay warm. Having his Ishilon father's scales and metabolism meant he was a little more sensitive to ambient temperatures. Those scales were tiny and iridescently blue-green.

Aside from his skin, Adam looked like any other healthy Human infant. He wasn't a chubby baby, as his musculature was predominantly Ishilon but bound to a Human skeleton.

He hadn't developed Ishilon fangs yet, so Diana could breastfeed the infant for months. Adam's unique physiology allowed him to metabolize her milk and gain her immunities, but Thessan expected his diet would switch to solids far sooner than a human child would. They'd keep a close eye on him as everything about the child was unique to him alone. Somehow it just worked, but they would remain vigilant.

The trip home was quick and uneventful, but Jack and Diana saw a welcoming committee when the taxi settled on the driveway. Their family was there to welcome the latest addition to the Danner family.

Diana became teary, and Jack struggled to hold back his own as they accepted hugs from his Human and Altarian kids, who were the first to reach them.

Emily gave her parents kisses and kissed Adam's forehead. Her boyfriend Nathan was behind her and shook Jack's hand as he watched the new infant with wide eyes. Jack kept an eye on him to see how he'd behave. Earthers could be a reactionary bunch, but he seemed to be rolling with the punches so far.

Joseph hugged Jack and kissed Diana's cheek as he grinned at Adam. His girlfriend Sierra smiled at Jack and Diana, then cooed at Adam, who smiled for her.

"He's beautiful!" she sighed.

Jack felt more comfortable with her than Nathan, who was off to the side getting an explanation from Emily. His head turned to follow the next guest who was meeting the infant.

Lorrem stood before Diana, awestruck to see his son. Diana reached up and pulled his head down to kiss his cheek, and the Commander smiled at her and Jack. "I am honored to be accepted into your family, Shadeem! I'm also thrilled to see our son is healthy!" He gestured behind himself. "We've brought your Ishilon children."

Jack collected Adam in his arms and knelt before them to introduce them to their half-brother. They were very excited, and Jack rubbed his cheek to theirs before standing to return Adam to his mother.

Sultessa Sahhahr was right behind her children, and the delighted expression on her face told Jack she was pleased to see so much of his family in one place.

Yunnda, the Chuuruthian President, smiled at the couple as he presented Diana with a certificate of Chuuruthian citizenship for Adam. She and Jack had received their own from him when they moved to the planet long ago.

Queen Elissa and Sultessa Sahhahr also presented Adam's parents with documents from their planets. Jack shook the President's hand and kissed the Queen and Sultessa.

"I think someone mentioned a party?" Jack said loud enough to be heard by everyone, and they cheered.

The kids rushed off to play in the park, and the adults made their way to the large patio area overlooking the valley. Jack headed to the grill, but Joseph and Sierra blocked him from entering and pointed to the other guests.

"We've got this, Dad. Go mingle with your friends," his son said with a crooked smile.

Jack looked at him in surprise. "But the seasoned meat for the Ishilon—"

"Mom already prepared it," Joseph said.

Jack glanced over to the two separate grills. "The isolation of the herbiv—"

"Sierra is working the vegetarian grill with her own tools, and I'm dealing with the carnivore grill with my cookware. No cross-contamination. We're good! Go! Enjoy!" Joseph insisted with a grin.

Jack nodded and smiled at his son and his girlfriend, then let his feet carry him over to the deck, where he came across Elissa telling a story to Sahhahr and Yunnda.

"... then Jack ran into the field completely naked as his clothes had been picked up by the strong winds—oh! Hi, Jack!"

Jack gave Elissa a cautious smile. "Hi, uh, what story is this?"

She smiled fondly at him. "You must remember! It was the time we went... oh, what did you call it? Ah, yes! Skinny-dipping. The pond behind the Altarian University of Horticulture, next to the test fields where all those excited females were tending their projects when you—"

Jack burst into laughter to stop her from continuing, wrapped an arm around her shoulder, and gave her a playful squeeze. She squeezed him back.

"Oh, you silly! Yes, that was such a windy day! Yes, I remember. But I'm sure Sahhahr and Yunnda don't want to hear about that—"

"I very much do wish to hear how the story concludes!" Sahhahr insisted with wide eyes and an innocent smile.

"Yes, it sounds very humorous!" Yunnda said with a sly grin on his face.

Jack could see he wouldn't be able to prevent the telling of this embarrassing story, so he pretended he was being waved at by another guest.

"Well, I'll let you get back to it as I'm being flagged down," he said, trying to slip away quickly, but Elissa hadn't released her hug.

"So, there Jack was, naked and standing in the middle of a butterberry field, surrounded by twenty female university students, representatives from several rural Altarian planets. They'd never met him before, and this was such a bold way to introduce yourself."

Jack moaned in embarrassment. He dipped his face to Elissa's and kissed her. She squeaked in surprise and loosened her grip. He nodded to the others, stepping away to join the fictional person waving to him.

He recalled that day vividly, as none of the females had ever seen a naked male. Many had never met a clothed male as their rural worlds had a distinct shortage of Altarian males who preferred more comfortable worlds. The university students had certainly never seen anyone naked who looked like him. He'd charged into their midst, still a little excited from Elissa's activities with him in the pond.

More than one fainted, the majority were frozen in shock, but three immediately closed in for a hands-on investigation. That drew a few others from their frozen state.

Then more.

Only Elissa's eventual appearance prevented their efforts from... getting out of hand.

Jack spotted Diana sitting with Adam in her arms and Lorrem sitting beside her. She spotted him and held out a hand for Jack to join them. He snagged a chair and set it before theirs to sit with them.

"You've been freed from cooking?" she asked.

Jack grinned with a nod. "Joseph and Sierra have taken over my traditional position. My son has taken the mantle from me."

"You mean the apron?" Diana teased, and Jack gave her a pout.

"I'm glad you're able to join the party! You are always working so hard to make everyone else happy that you never get to join in," she sighed.

Jack shrugged with a smile and spotted Gee and Bal talking with Cha'Risa Ash and Nann Graf, fashionably late arrivals. "I enjoy it! Seeing others having a good time makes me happy!" He saw Lorrem watching him with a smile. "You agree?"

Lorrem chuckled. "I've never thrown a party. It's good to hear my Shadeem expressing his satisfaction with spreading joy."

Jack snorted softly.

"How is Rikki doing?" Lorrem said to change the subject.

"Rikki is doing very well," the Tik responded mildly.

Lorrem dipped his head in apology. "My manners have not improved sufficiently yet. I'm sorry for not addressing you directly."

"Forgiven," Rikki said. "Has Hemmarr resolved the issue with the harmonics in the new sensory harness?"

Lorrem smiled. "She has not, but she refuses to give up. She has returned to reviewing the circuitry from Jack's collar to see how the Mahrell Drun achieved the throughput. Those were her words. I'm not familiar with that level of tech. She's still working with Taggart."

The Commander's attention was caught by something as he turned his head and looked up in surprise. "Speaking of the Tik..."

Jack was facing the wrong direction, so he stood and faced the incoming Tik. A brightly decorated Tik was descending towards the patio, side-lit by the warm early evening sunlight. Following it down was a cluster of four additional Tik, each with distinct markings.

He smiled at Taggart as it stopped to hover before him while the others settled in, lined up to its left.

"Welcome, Taggart! Who have you brought to visit?" Jack said, glancing at the others.

"Good evening, Jack! I was coming to speak with Rikki about the latest drone update when Socrates and Plato asked me to introduce you to the Tik responsible for bringing our case to open the Allsa Komanae planets for colonization."

Jack twitched ever so slightly hearing the name of the extinct evil, then quickly recovered by asking a question. "The Tik are proceeding with petitioning the Assembly on Maghadahn?" This was a surprise to him. He knew they'd been preparing to do this for quite some time, but he'd begun to worry they'd given up on the idea.

Two planets with livable conditions, once home to the Allsa Komanae, were sitting unoccupied aside from the researchers assigned by the Assembly after the liberation of the slaves and his rescue. The planets were still tied up in red tape by the very committee who'd promised to repatriate the rescued slaves, and once the Allsa Komanae were no longer alive, open the planets for colonization.

The left-most Tik moved forward slightly. Its shell was decorated in patches with smooth and flat river stones. He'd never seen a Tik adorned with physical objects before. "Greetings, Jack Danner! I am Livingstone. I am the lead petitioner for the latest Tik group to take up this challenge. We've been blocked from presenting for a little over six and a half years, but we believe we've found a way around this impasse."

Jack smiled at the Tik as this was good news! He waited for it to continue, but the Tik just watched him.

"And that way is?"

"You, Mr. Danner. It's you!" Livingstone responded.

"Me?" Jack blurted in confusion.

The lead Tik tipped forward in a slight bow to acknowledge Jack's answer. "Yes. We've determined that the Assembly no longer trusts the Tik to remain neutral. Therefore, we must withdraw from championing causes no matter how worthwhile."

1...45678...28