It's Only Sex, Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, just fucking one." She shrugged and his eyes immediately gravitated to her tits where the tops of her smooth firm globes, bounced teasingly. "But, hey you're right dad, its only sex."

"I'm right?" His eyes narrowed. "You never say I'm right about anything, but you will about this?"

"Because you are right. You work hard and you're a good looking guy and you should get to have your fun."

She gave him a genuine big Cassie smile, the one that he'd always loved to see when he made her happy. The fact she'd complimented him made him want to smile, but the idea his daughter saying he was good looking gave him a thrill was lame enough to keep him from doing it.

"You deserve it, dad. Hard working guys like you need to relax and enjoy some attention."

Darren frowned at the way she'd say that. Those words weren't the way a girl her age would think. It also sounded like a variation of what all the hot young escorts put in their ads. Was she still busting his chops?

"I was just surprised how young she was." Cassie went on. "I know guys your age like young girls, but I thought you'd at least find one in her twenties. You don't think I'm a woman, but you think they are."

"You're my little girl." He told her. "Always will be so I'm sorry if I don't see you like I see a girl like Lindsay."

"That's sweet, sort of." Cassie giggled. "You're my little girl and I'd never think of you like a whore."

"Cassie!"

"Just kidding. I get it dad. Like I said her age kind of surprised me and that you'd do it here."

"You weren't supposed to be home." He walked over to the couch, but kept his body partially turned so she couldn't see what he was holding behind his back. "Why are you home?"

"He was supposed to have the place to himself but his roommate ended up coming home early from a trip."

"He?" Darren had made to the couch and was hoping she'd turn around or look away so he could shove the dress behind the cushion, but after that comment the dress wasn't the most important thing in his mind anymore. "What do you mean he?"

"I was going to spend the night with Rob."

"Rob?" Darren frowned. "Never heard you mention him and you lied, you said a friend's house."

"He is a friend." She laughed. "I just left out the benefits part."

"What? You're fooling around with a guy who isn't even your boyfriend?"

"I have no time for a boyfriend. Besides why should I just be with one guy? I want to have fun, not be locked in."

"Cassie!" Darren exclaimed. "That's..." That's what? A double standard because he'd just paid a girl not much older than her to fuck him and he had no moral judgments on her. "That's wrong," He tried. "You should be with someone you care about."

"All I care about is a good time." Cassie told him. "I'm careful, dad. I don't go with guys I've just met." She giggled. "Except once, and he was really..."

"Stop talking!" He snapped. "I know you're a woman now and you're a very pretty girl and," Hot as hell he wished he could say, but kept it fatherly. "But you shouldn't be sleeping around. You know how guys talk about girls who are easy."

"Who said I was easy?" Cassie demanded, her dark eyes flashing.

"Well if you're fooling around with guys you don't care about what is it?"

"I'm not easy and I'm not cheap." She paused, then giggled as if she'd said something funny.

"Guys will see it that way."

"Who cares what they see or think? If I have a good time that's all that matters. Besides, dad, it's like you told me just now."

"What was that?" He asked warily, feeling as if she'd just set him up for something.

His feeling was confirmed when she flashed him a huge smile. "It's only sex, daddy!"

"Don't throw that back at me!" He pointed to her. "I'm a goddamn adult and I..."

"You're a man and that's the difference, isn't it?" This time the flash of anger went past her eyes and showed in a scowl. "Its okay for guys to stick their dick in anything that moves, but if a girl does that? She's a slut."

"I never said that."

"No, you said easy. But I guess you don't like easy because easy is free and you like to pay for it." She shook her head at him. "So its not okay to be a slut, but being a whore is okay?"

"This conversation is over." He took a chance and dropped the dress behind the couch and crossed his arms over his chest. "I admitted what I did and I'm not saying its right, but its right for me and that's all that counts."

"And what I do is right for me." She mocked him by crossing her arms, mimicking his pose.

Darren could deal with it however; as the move pushed her breasts up even higher in the already low cut dress. Here he was arguing with her, and putting up with her attitude because all he could think of was how damn sexy she was.

That and he'd love to make her pay for that attitude by giving her a damn hard fucking none of her little friends with benefits could even imagine. Like the fucking he'd just given Lindsay, but something told him that if he ever got his hands on his daughter, he would be even nastier because the little brat pissed him off to no end.

As if she'd heard that last thought and sought to prove him right, Cassie dropped her arms from across her chest and walked past him, heading for the hallway.

"Where do you think you're going?" He should let her go because the conversation wasn't getting anywhere, but it was the fact she did this all the time, just stormed off on him when she didn't like what he was saying.

"I'm going to go shower Rob off me and go to bed."

"Cassie, that's crude!" He gasped while forcing himself not to envision her in the shower.

"I am crude, its goes along with easy." Cassie stopped when she stepped off the carpet of the living room and onto the hardwood floor of the hallway.

"I never said you were..."

"And I know; no heels on your expensive floor." Putting her hand against the wall, she bent her left leg at the knee, slipping off her heel, and then repeated the action with the other leg.

"It's tongue in groove, honey!" She laughed repeating what he'd told her countless times since he'd had the floor redone last year. "Is that what you paid for tonight dad, a little tongue in groove?"

Darren knew he should tell her to get her ass back in front of him and ream her for talking to him like that. But her ass was the reason he couldn't. Even leaning over just to slip her shoes off the hem of the mini dress rose enough to show him just a tease of her cheeks.

He admired the view, taking in her legs as well, the supple backs of her thighs and even her bare foot as she kept her right one up, rubbing it briefly. She dropped one of the shoes and when she bent over to pick it up he was treated with a good look at most of her ass, which was barely covered in the blue thong.

"Feel a little draft?" He cracked.

"What?" She straightened and looked over her shoulder.

"That dress, your ass is hanging out. I told you before I don't like you dressing that way."

She sighed, "My bad."

"It is." Even though he didn't mind, he still needed to try and be a father despite his misplaced lust for her. Fact was part of why he didn't want her dressing like that is it drove him crazy.

"I should have changed before I came home." She smirked and putting her back to him strolled down the hallway, carrying her fuck me shoes and humming.

"Who said we were done talking?" He asked lamely as Cassie did what she always did, whatever she wanted.

"I did." She called out without turning. "This way you can go hide your little friend's thong or bra or whatever you were hiding behind your back."

She entered the bathroom with a laugh, closing the door behind her.

Chapter Three

Darren waited until he heard the water running in the shower, then went into Cassie's room.

"Thought girls were supposed to be neat." He muttered, taking in the piles of clothes strewn about the room along with books, DVDs and at least two dozen stuffed animals Cassie refused to part with despite being a self-proclaimed adult.

Her bed wasn't made and there was a collection of empty plastic water bottles lined up on her nightstand and some falling out of her over flowing wastepaper basket. The only neat thing in the room was the section of her desk where her lap top sat with a stack of her text books and a neat row of pens, and notepads.

He went into her closet, hanging the dress up with the other dozen or so similar ones in an array of colors. Over the dresses was a shelf containing Cassie's shoes. Like her desk, the shoes were neat and rather than get out of her room quickly, he stared at them.

Like the dresses, the shoes were in an assortment of colors and unlike the more sensible shoes and sneakers lined up on the floor under the dresses, these shoes were her 'work shoes as she referred to them because she wore them the nights she served drinks at the restaurant in the cocktail area.

Darren could think of another, more fitting, name for them. Fuck me shoes. He could see each and every pair being worn to a club, and more importantly being kept on after the club. Darren reached out and rubbed his fingers across a pair of blue crushed velvet heels that had to be five inches.

His cock, despite having been quite satisfied not more than twenty minutes ago, swelled at just the thought of these shoes, or any of them as a matter of fact, up on his shoulders. Even better, using them as handles while fucking his daughter doggie style.

Or her lying between his legs as Lindsay had done with her legs up, crossed at the ankles. He did like bare feet, but if it were Cassie he'd want to see some of these shoes in his favorite pose. Shoes and nothing else.

His cock was now fully erect and again it amazed him how much the thought of doing the unthinkable, turned him on. Not that his sex drive was bad, but he wasn't twenty anymore. Yet thinking about his daughter, or playing with a girl pretending to be her turned back the clock to his younger days when a damn breeze could get him hard.

Darren was sure Cassie, along with her slutty shoes, had the same effect at her job. He didn't like her waitressing. At least not dressed like that, but he had pushed her to get a part time job so she'd know what work was.

The upside was he'd checked it out a couple of nights when she first started and it was high end professional men who populated the cocktail area and who brought clients there for dinner which made him feel better than if it was some place populated by blue collar drunks or idiot frat boys.

The downside was Darren knew those guys were dogs in heat, and his daughter was a damn tasty looking treat who as he was painfully aware, knew how to strut her stuff. He couldn't imagine how many times she'd not only been hit on, but flat out propositioned.

But after the second time he'd gone there Cassie had gotten upset and told him not to show up and spy on her, that she was fine and if he wanted her to work and be an adult then let her be one. Besides, what did he think was going to happen?

He hoped nothing. He'd always assumed Cassie was a typical tease. Knowing what she had to some extent, but not fully understanding the effect she had on older men. Sure guys her age were all over her, but those boys took a girl like her for granted, thinking their entire life was going to be surrounded by hot women.

But older men like himself had a deeper appreciation for a hot young thing because they'd dealt with drama and BS, bad marriages, women who were into money and careers more than sex. A hot young girl was a reminder of when fun was fun and real life didn't need to get involved.

As his eyes turned from her shoes to the row of dresses, Darren's eyes narrowed. On the back wall of the closet behind the pole where her dresses were hung he noticed the tops of two hangars attached to nails on the wall.

They were hung lower than the dresses in front of him and he only noticed because he'd stepped close to look at the shoes and was tall enough to see over the rack. Pushing the dresses in front of him to the side he was confronted with two black bags, covering whatever she had hung there.

He reached out to lift the bag on the right and briefly hesitated. Cassie could come in any minute. Then again she was known for taking long showers to the point he used to yell at her for using up all the hot water.

His curiosity over ruling caution, he lifted the bag to see what was beneath it. He found himself staring at an emerald green dress that looked as short as the blue one she had on when she came in.

Behind it was a red one that was longer, but the front had neckline that looked as if it would plunge down to her damn stomach. There were two more dresses, one black, one pink that were equally slutty.

Something dawned on him and leaning back he looked up at the row of shoes. He quickly spotted fuck me heels and sandals that matched the colors of the dress. Darren had never seen any of the dresses before and knew they weren't for work. They must be her club outfits she wore behind his back.

He pulled the bag back down and lifted the other. His eyes widened when he saw what was in front of him.

A white dress shirt, with a short plaid skirt along with a pair of white stockings and a man's black tie attached to the top of the hangar. Behind it was a cheerleader outfit. Cassie had been one in high school, but this wasn't her schools colors.

Darren pulled it forward to see what else was on the hook and frowned at what looked like a slutty candy striper or nurse's outfit. What the hell were these for? He draped the bag back over them and started to turn when his eyes caught sight of another bag hanging on the far left wall of the closet.

He was even more surprised when he saw what was behind this one. A light blue baby doll nightie. The front was transparent lace with a tie just under her breasts leaving the bottom to fall open and expose her stomach. The only part not transparent was two dark blue bows that would cover her nipples.

He lifted the bag over the hook so he could see everything and he shook his head at the sight of a half dozen sets of lingerie. A couple were identical to the blue one, just in black and pink. Others were two piece sets, lace bras and minimal thongs with matching short silk robes.

Cassie had these in an array of bright colors and he knew there were shoes above him that would perfectly match them. A blood red two piece set also had black fishnets clipped to the hangar and he ran his fingers over the material, his cock throbbing as he envisioned his daughter's legs in the stockings.

There were garters attached to a teal ensemble that featured matching stockings and laced up the middle. Even through his lust, Darren noted some of the lingerie was much older than a girl his daughter's age would wear.

Hell, back in his day his girlfriends in high school and even college rarely wore anything like this. He knew things were a lot more advanced today, but garters? The second, and more important, burning question was who was she wearing this for?

Darren slid the bag back down over the lingerie and slid her dresses back into place. He left her closet with the intent to leave her room, but instead remained standing there, not sure what he was looking for.

The question of the lingerie was a tough one. He'd prided himself on never snooping on Cassie, and didn't want to break her trust by confronting her. This was one of the few times he wished Donna was still here.

A mother could get away with more in the way of snooping and certainly talk more easily to her daughter about sex and men. But in the end of their marriage it seemed sex and men other than Darren was what his ex wife was more interested in than her husband and daughter.

Donna has been so interested in one man, a much younger one, that once the divorce was final five years ago, she'd left the state with her boy toy and made him husband number two. More accurately victim number two as Darren had discovered she'd cheated on him with another young man and he divorced her as well.

He sometimes wondered if his fixation with young girls was steeped in a sub conscious revenge on her for cheating on him with men barely in their twenties. Donna had become a milf- cougar screwing with cubs and not long after the divorce he had found himself attracted to young girls.

In those days it was a harmless enough infatuation; first watching a lot of barely legal porn which in time led to the why not of hiring some young girls to have some fun with. That was on the sleazy side, but to him prostitution was like any sales transaction. He wanted something, they had it, he paid for it, everyone was happy.

But watching barely legal porn led him to watching step daughter videos. He figured what the hell, they weren't real daughters, and shit, they weren't real anyway, just actors. The videos made him hotter and harder than the other videos by far.

When the girl the video would beg daddy to fuck her, it sent a thrill through him he'd never experienced before. From there it had devolved into 'real taboo' with the actress posing as a real daughter.

Darren was an educated man. Not just educated, but as an attorney everything was steeped in fact and interpreting those facts and being able to do so with no bias. He knew that any obsession or addiction started with one thing and would keep leading you deeper down the rabbit hole.

Yet he'd been unable to keep himself from falling down the rabbit hole when he'd watched a video of a daughter who was a spoiled back talking brat who paraded around the house barely dressed. She'd pushed the father over the edge and not only did he fuck her, but roughly and calling her names the entire time.

The daughter had responded in kind, referring to herself a nasty little slut and had caused Darren to explode in his hand when she'd looked at her 'father' with a face full of cum and declared herself daddy's little cum dumpster.

The video had him more worked up than anything he'd seen before. He'd begun looking for videos along those lines where father's punished their daughters by giving them the hard fucking they were begging for and telling them what little whores they were.

From there his attention had turned to his own daughter. He hadn't meant for it to happen, but he couldn't help noticing Cassie was like the girls in the videos. She was a spoiled brat, mouthed off to him, half the time didn't listen to him, but most of all was flat out criminally hot and showed off around him all the time.

Darren knew she wasn't trying to tease, she just wore what she wanted and paid no attention to him when he mentioned she showed too much skin. When she'd made the comment, "so what, you're my dad, its not like you look." He'd been wracked with guilt and swore off the videos.

The issue was the live in the flesh embodiment of those videos that he saw every day. Cassie become those girls to him and he found himself thinking of her in ways he shouldn't. Darren would sit on the couch watching her strut around in her skin tight shorts with that bratty look on her face and picture bending her over the couch and spanking her, calling her a little bitch and pounded her tight little pussy.

He couldn't stop the thoughts and it led to masturbating to them. He'd lay there at night like a teenage boy who'd never gotten his dick wet jacking off to a girl he knew he could never have. He'd hoped it would relieve his frustration or even make him so guilty he'd give up on the fantasies.

Yet the thoughts became a flat out obsession to where he felt like he was living in a porn script. Anytime Cassie walked by him or said something out of line, he'd think about ravaging her. Making her say she was sorry, then begging for more of daddy's cock because she loved it so much.