It's Only Fair Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember what you learned this weekend, Chase," Amy said.

"Only the butt and boobs?" I asked.

Amy rolled her eyes and cuffed me on the shoulder. I tried to smile, but I couldn't form it. I felt like such a dick. A particularly pertinent description.

"Stop moping," Amy said, "I know what's best for all of us. When we were stripping together last weekend? When I brought home all the alcohol and we did it the second time? The gummies and the heat at my apartment? I've been right every time. You know it. I want you so bad, Chase. I know you want me, too. Think of it. All your sexy sisters to yourself. Me especially. You own my body. You'll own all your sisters soon enough."

I looked around to see if anyone was listening. The station was busy, and Amy wasn't being quiet one bit.

"Trust me this one last time," Amy said, "It's all going to work out great, I promise."

"But the twins."

"They want this, too," Amy said. "They won't admit it, but they do."

I did a better job of smiling this time. I got on the train and found my younger sisters sitting on a long bench by the back. They'd saved me a seat across from them. When the train took off, they started to smile. Brianna crossed over and rested her head on my shoulder. Jenna did the same on the other side.

We travelled home together, never saying a word.

*

My Dad met us at the station and drove us home.

"Did you have a good time?" he asked.

"Yes," we chorused, the exhaustion of everything seeping through.

"Good," Dad said, "Hopefully you can go back soon." We eyed each other cautiously.

It was late when we got home. The train seemed to take so much longer the way back, I don't know why. We had dinner with my parents and watched some TV. I went upstairs to my room and unpacked. It didn't take long.

I heard my Mom and Dad go to bed and I slipped out of my bedroom. I expected the twins to be in their own rooms, but I heard whispering coming from the TV room. I snuck down the stairs. Jenna and Brianna were sitting on the couch. They were both wearing their standard bed uniforms of a tank top and panties. God, they looked so good.

"Hi Chase," they both said and smiled, wanly.

"Look, about this weekend," I said. I sat down on the couch between them. Brianna tousled my hair and Jenna stroked my arm. Even normal-level touching felt like a total come on with the twins these days.

"It was fun," Brianna said.

"Definitely," Jenna said, "We can't wait to go back."

"Really?" I said.

"Of course, silly," Brianna said.

"We know you two were just doing sexy talk," Jenna said, "Saying stuff you didn't mean because it was a turn on at the time."

"OK, good," I said, "Cause it was. I love having..." I glanced around. My parents were right up the hallway. I turned my voice down to whisper. "I like being with you both."

"Us too," Brianna said. Jenna raised an eyebrow at her sister but said nothing.

"And the pill thing," I said.

"We took them," Jenna said, "I'm sure if you did anything inside us, it's all gone."

"Definitely," Brianna said.

I eyed them both. I tried to break into my confession, but I couldn't. They both looked so innocent and happy sitting there on the couch. Maybe they were right. Maybe it was all better. I mean, who knew their bodies better than them?

It was all such a jumble. I didn't see how I could make it straight again. Certainly not with words. Though my actions weren't much better.

"We're not mad at you, Chase," Brianna said.

"Believe us," Jenna said.

"Here, we'll show you," Brianna said. Both twins slid down to the ground. They got on their knees. Eager eyes looking up at mine on the couch.

"Girls, you don't have to do this," I said. My pants were already pulled down below my knees.

"We know," Jenna said.

"We want to," Brianna said. The buxom blonde girl reached up and grabbed my dick at the base. She dragged me forward (I was starting to get annoyed by how often this was done to me) and pulled me into Jenna's open mouth. The skinny brunette looked up at me, supplicant, while she swallowed my cock.

The twins were a perfect working pair. Jenna sucking up and down while her sister worked me forward and back with her fist. Then they switched, Brianna sucking me in while her tiny twin jacked me off.

I'd had so much sex the last few days, my cum was nowhere close. But my sisters felt so good; looked so sexy. Their innocent faces contorted around my cock. They switched again and I groaned as Jenna wrapped her tongue around my shaft.

"Shhh," Brianna said, the only one with her mouth free. "Mom and Dad are, like, right there." Jenna groaned almost as loudly as I did. Brianna looked over at her twin and gave her a light slap on the shoulder. "What did I just say?"

I noticed that Jenna had her hand between her legs, dipped under the waistband of her little panties. Brianna noticed, too and started doing the same.

"You want me to? I know what Amy said. But you're both so hot and I..."

"No, it's OK," Jenna said, pulling off my penis with a pop, "She's right. Until we get on the pill you shouldn't be in our pussies."

"Amy acts like she's mean, but she has our best interests at heart," Brianna said, "We know that."

"Besides, don't you like having your sexy sisters suck you off?" Jenna asked.

I nodded. It was Brianna's turn to lick, and she went after it with gusto. Jenna looked up at me, both hands now buried in her snatch.

"Getting close," I said. I was. My blonde baby sister had me right on the edge. For a girl who'd only seen her first dick a few days ago, she was already on her way to being a blowjob master.

"Mmmhmmm," she hummed, only increasing her efforts.

"Cum, Chase," Jenna said. "I'm really close, too. Let's cum together. Shoot your sperm down your slutty sister's throat."

Brianna choked a little at her twin's words, but she didn't stop sucking. Jenna gasped and I saw her whole body flush as pink as her cheeks. Her tiny breasts even jiggled a bit and she tipped over onto her side. Shaking.

I felt the cum rise up my shaft. The pleasure overtook me. My whole body stiffened. Brianna slipped me out of her mouth. Gave me two quick jerks and I exploded, my cock aimed right at Jenna.

"Oh ffffFUCK!" I couldn't help it. I cried out. A font of white splashed on Jenna's shirt. Brianna aimed me higher. I exploded onto Jenna's elfin face. Not nearly as much as I'd put on the blonde girl, herself, the day before. But enough to get Jenna good and coated. A long stream went from her eye down to her chin.

Jenna was too overcome with orgasm to care. Her eyes squeezed shut as I bathed her. I was barely able to pay attention myself. My knees went week and I dropped to the ground next to my sisters.

"Again, I'm the only one who didn't get off," Brianna said, pouting. I looked over at Jenna and we shared a smile. We both tackled Brianna to the ground. Jenna ripped her twin's bottoms off, and I spread her thick thighs.

Jenna ran her fingers through the cum on her face, collecting it. Then she began tracing her greasy fingers over Brianna's massive boobs. The blonde girl groaned. Seeing the top was taken care of, I put two of my own fingers inside Brianna's snatch. They slipped in easily.

I pumped her pussy with my fingers and used my thumb on her clit. Jenna pinched and squeezed Brianna's nipples. It took only a moment to push her over the top. Brianna's back arched. Her hand flew down and held us both in place. She shivered, then dropped back, done.

We lay on the living room floor, entangled with each other. I hugged Brianna and Jenna close.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I'm really truly so sorry. For everything I said. Everything I did."

"Oh, Chase," Jenna said.

"Please don't be this way," Brianna said. They were slipping into twin-speak again. I did my best to keep track.

"We're sorry, too," Jenna said, "We say one thing."

"Do another," Brianna said.

"It has to be hard for you," Jenna said.

"Well, we also make you less hard," Brianna said, lifting my flaccid penis like presenting an example. She giggled.

"No, but... All of it. I just never wanted to hurt you," I said.

"Chase stop," Brianna said.

"Seriously," Jenna said, "We had fun. The break's over, but we'll see each other in the spring and figure things out from there."

"We took the pills," Brianna said.

"There's no harm done," Jenna said.

I tried to keep going, to explain that the pills wouldn't work. That the twins weren't going anywhere. That Amy had plotted their doom and I'd unwittingly contributed to it.

The twins didn't let me say it. Instead, my sisters practically pushed me off to bed. Hugs and kisses carefully placed to keep me quiet.

I climbed into bed, still naked. My cock sticky with my sisters' saliva. I told myself everything was OK. My sisters had said everything was OK. Eventually, I got tired of thinking it, and drifted off.

*

While I lay back in bed, unawares, Jenna and Brianna marched back to the living room.

Both picked up their clothes and got dressed again. They sat back down on the couch. The room was lit only slightly by the ambient brightness of the nearby electronics. A similar smile playing on their lips, barely visible to each other in the near-darkness.

"He really is a sweet boy," Jenna said, "Our big brother."

"He tries so hard," Brianna said.

"Maybe too hard," Jenna said.

"Yes, but he's not the problem," Brianna said.

"Agreed," Jenna said.

"Amy," the girls chorused. They both sat back with a sigh.

"So, we're agreed?" Jenna said. Brianna nodded. Both twins looked each other in the eye. So very similar. So very much the same.

"Revenge."

To be continued...