It's Only Fair Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I?" Brianna's arm was already reaching, like demonstrating what she wanted to do. Somehow, I managed to keep my composure.

"Panties off first," I said. I swear I saw Amy wink at me as I said it.

Brianna didn't even hesitate. She simply slipped off her underwear and hurried over. I caught a glimpse of Brianna's thick blonde bush, but then her warm hand contracted around my cock and I wasn't able to focus on anything other than that. Those little pink fingers squeezing my shaft.

"Oh cool!" Brianna said, "It's like, soft and hard at the same time."

"Jenna, you should try it, too," Amy said.

"You know the rule," I said. Jenna didn't say anything, she just stepped out of her panties. I startled as I saw my younger sister had shaved her pussy bare. Her chubby nether lips were as pink as her cheeks. Jenna reached over and put her hand behind her twin's on my cock. Now the both of them were completely naked and squeezing my dick. Holy fuck. It took all my effort not to cum right there.

"Right?" Brianna said. Jenna blushed and smiled.

"Yes," she said, "So it's like?"

"Exactly."

Amy and I shared a look. Twin speak all over again.

"Well, I might as well have a turn, too," Amy said, as if she were reluctant to do so. My older sister pushed down her black panties. She had only a tiny tuft of blonde hair over her quim.

Amy walked forward, swinging her hips, and pushed the twins aside. A woman amongst girls. I was pretty sad as the twins let go. But then their two tentative touches were replaced by Amy's firm grip and suddenly I couldn't care.

My blonde older sister hefted my dick in her hand. She squeezed and teased. Dragged her nails down to my balls and cupped them slightly. The whole time her eyes only focused on the object of her affection. My eyes, though, were glued to her. The twins, no doubt the same.

"So how do you...?" Jenna asked, "Like, you know?"

"Like, make him shoot his stuff?" Brianna asked.

"Oh, that's easy," Amy said, "Our brother's probably already halfway there. Right Chase?"

I could only grunt. My big sister had already started jerking my cock up and down.

"Can barely get my hand around it," Amy mumbled to herself. She started to pick up the pace.

My older sister was stroking me off while my younger sisters watched. I guess I was supposed to be grossed out by this? Or upset? I mean, that's what they say right, about doing dirty stuff with family? In the moment, I could only feel enraptured by everything that was going on. Getting a hand job was incredible enough. That it was my sister doing it only made it feel better.

I wanted to look everywhere, At everything. At Amy's breasts jostling back and forth. Her face screwed up in concentration as she worked my dick. At Jenna and Brianna as they stood back, naked, and watched us both. I could barely even keep my eyes open, I was so overwhelmed by my impending ecstasy.

Amy was right, all the excitement already had me on the edge. A few quick pumps and suddenly...

"Oh FUCK!" I cried out. My muscles went stiff. My body arched back. A stream of white shot out of my cock and splattered Brianna's gigantic tit. Almost as if Amy had intentionally aimed it there.

"Oh cool!" Jenna said.

"Awesome!" Brianna said.

Amy steered me forward. My next blast hit Jenna. Then Brianna again. I emptied my load onto my younger sisters. The girls giggled as I splashed them.

"That's a good boy," Amy said as I shot, "Cover your sisters with your cum."

My orgasm stilled, but my dick stayed hard in Amy's hand. A little trail of white spilled over her fingers. Amy stepped back toward Jenna and Brianna. Absently, my older sister began rubbing my spend into the two girls' skin. The twins sighed.

I slumped back against the wall and slid to the ground. Overwhelmed, overjoyed, by everything that had happened.

"Well Chase just put on a show for us," Amy said, "It's time for you two to do the same."

"You mean?" Jenna said.

"In front of Chase?" Brianna said, "But he's our brother."

"It's only fair," Amy said, "Besides, you can't tell me you're not feeling a little worked up after seeing that." My older sister sat down across from me and folded her legs under herself. She reached down and placed her fingers at the opening of her pink pussy.

"It's easy," Amy said. But then she stopped rubbing. "Sit down."

The twins eyed at each other nervously but clambered down on either side of Amy and matched her position.

"Good," Amy said, "Now show him."

I was surrounded by temptation as my three beautiful sisters all started working themselves at the same time. Hot girls rubbing off in 4D - it was like the best amusement park experience ever!

Amy never went further than teasing at herself slowly, but after some hesitation I saw that the twins were moving much more quickly. It was cute the way they mirrored each other. Brianna with her hand buried in her blonde bush. Jenna moving similarly on her own shaved snatch.

"Tell Chase what you're doing," Amy said, smiling at me smugly. She was barely even touching herself now.

"I... I'm rubbing..." Jenna said.

"Rubbing my clit, yeah," Brianna said.

"Kind of slow. Faster," Jenna said.

"Why?" Amy asked, "Help your brother learn."

"F... feels good," Jenna said.

"Oh yes," Brianna said.

"Tell him more," Amy said.

Jenna scooted forward a bit. "See? That's where my clitty is." She had a pink fold of skin beneath her fingers. Brianna came closer, too and showed me the same. The two girls weren't identical, but their pussies sure seemed similar. The room began to smell of my sisters' sex. All slightly different - heady and illicit.

"That's not where his cock would go, though. Right?" Amy asked. I noticed she'd slid back now. My younger sisters were so close, our knees almost touched. Amy may as well have been in another state.

"No," Jenna said. The brunette paused at her rubbing and pulled her labia apart, showing me her hole.

"That. That's where it goes," Brianna said, exposing herself the same way. "Going to... put a finger. There now."

"Inside me," Jenna said.

"Feels good," Amy said, "But it would be way better with a cock, right?"

"I don't."

"I've never."

"Oh, it would. Trust me," Amy said, "Feel how that little pussy is squeezing down on your finger? That's cause it wants a big hard dick inside. And let me tell you, this is nothing next to that."

"Uhn..."

"Oh God."

"Well?" Amy asked. "What are you waiting for?" My older sister looked straight at me. I was harder than ever, as if I hadn't already been stroked off. I reached down, assuming she wanted me to jack it while the twins jilled. I just hoped I could hang on long enough not to blow before the twins did. My older sister shook her head at me.

"You girls need to know what it feels like," Amy said, "And there's a perfectly good penis right there."

I waited for the twins to stop. To argue. Instead they both just moaned softly. They were both working themselves hard. Their hands a blur on their clits. Their fingers jammed in their sex. They said nothing.

Amy jumped forward and pulled both girls' hands away from their pussies. The twins groaned in frustration. Their faces were red. Breaths coming in hungry gulps.

"No more masturbating," Amy said, "It's time you two learn how to do this properly."

I'd been hoping to see my sisters in their underwear. The thought of fucking them? It was like reading about Hogwarts for the first time and then going there that very day.

Looking back, I know this all seems strange. Why was Amy arguing for this to happen? I mean, was she as driven by my dick as I was? But I wasn't going to disagree with her in the moment. Not if it meant I could put my dick inside one of my sexy younger sisters. That it was incest - that it was wrong - those thoughts entered my head, too, of course. But in a backwards way that said all that made this better not worse.

Amy smiled at me again. She dropped the twins' hands. Reached forward for my cock and used it to pull me over to Brianna. She pushed the blonde twin back by her chest, gently, like setting a table. Then Amy took my dick and started rubbing the head over Brianna's hairy blonde pussy.

My younger sister moaned and bucked. Jenna crawled over to look at the two of us. Her little tits hung down over her twin.

"I know you want it, Bree," Amy said, "That big hard brother cock. It's the only way I'll let you cum. I promise it'll be soooo good."

"Doesn't it... Will it hurt?" Brianna asked. Her voice small.

"No, you're already so worked up," Amy said, "It'll feel amazing, I promise."

I couldn't imagine how this was happening. But even before Amy finished speaking, she started pulling me forward. My older sister steered my dick, resting it in Brianna's virgin opening.

"Go for it," Amy said to me, "Stuff your little sister full."

God. Brianna tilted her head at me, quizzically. Legs spread. Even lying on her back, her breasts looked huge.

"You sure?" I asked. I don't even know who I was talking to.

"Give it to her, Chase," Amy said, "She wants it so bad."

As if to prove her sister's point, Brianna tried to move upward with her butt. Bury my cock inside her.

I Inched forward. I felt my little sister's pussy wrap around the head of my cock.

"Ooooo," Brianna groaned.

Nervous, I slid back a bit. I felt Amy's hand on my ass. "Don't stop now," Amy said.

"I don't want to hurt her," I said.

Amy reached around and grabbed my balls. Then she used them to drag my cock forward. To plant me in my sister's snatch. I went forward as far as I could go. About half my bare dick was now buried in Brianna. Again, I pulled back. This time Amy allowed it.

"Help your sister," Amy said. I looked up and saw she was speaking to Jenna. "Come on!"

Jenna hesitated.

"Jeez, it's no big deal," Amy said, "You're twins so it doesn't count."

Jenna leaned forward carefully and put her hand on Brianna's boob.

"That's it," Amy said, "Rub it a little. Like, pretend you're doing it to yourself."

"I don't have tits like these," Jenna said.

"Nobody has tits like those," Amy said.

I felt a little give and instinctively I started sliding forward again.

"How's that little sister pussy?" Amy asked me.

"Ssssssoooooo good," I said. My penis plowed forward. Brianna's cunt squeezed it at all sides. Like she was trying to trace every centimeter of my cock with her snatch. And then I could go no further.

I was buried to the hilt in Brianna's pussy. Skin to skin. In my baby sister.

I heard Brianna's breath catch.

"You're a woman now, sweetie," Amy said. She patted Brianna's head affectionately. "How does it feel?"

"Full," Brianna said.

"I'm not surprised," Amy said, "Our brother's got a big one."

"Just... Just be still for a sec," Brianna said.

"Good idea," Amy said, "Get used to it. When you're ready, Chase will give you a few pumps, just to give you the feel of it. Then it's Jenna's turn," Amy said.

Jenna looked me straight in the eye, but she didn't say anything. Just nodded and went back to rubbing Brianna's boobs.

"Don't forget her other parts," Amy told the brown-haired twin. Jenna paused. "Come on dammit, do you love your sister?"

"Yes, but..."

"Do you want to hurt her?"

"Well, no..."

"So?"

Jenna tentatively ran her hand down Brianna's stomach. When her fingers slid through her sister's blonde bush and hit her clitty, her twin nearly popped right off the floor.

"Oh fuck that's good," Brianna said.

"Really, Chase ought to be doing that for you," Amy said, "But we've got the extra hands so why not use them?"

I looked over at Amy. Being fully buried in Brianna was amazing. But it was also tortuous. The urge to move. To drive my cock into my sister again and again. It was almost too much to bear. My self-control was eroding. But I didn't dare disobey Amy, in case she put a stop to this entirely. I really thought that was an actual possibility. Clearly, I wasn't thinking.

"OK, Chase's going to start fucking you now," Amy said.

"I don't know," Brianna said, "It feels OK now but..."

"It'll only be a few times," Amy said, "You have to do it, or it doesn't count. Just five, OK? Five in and outs."

Amy's hand was still on my balls from before. Gently rubbing at my testicles with her thumb. My older sister used her leverage to slowly pull me back. Brianna groaned in frustration as I withdrew, then sighed happily as Amy dragged me forward till I was, again, fully ensconced in Brianna's sex. I felt the head of my cock hit an end point and realized it was probably my little sister's cervix.

"That's one," Amy said.

Jenna was still rubbing her twin's clit. I felt her fingers tickle my shaft. Moving faster now.

"Two," Amy said.

God it felt so incredible. Brianna's pussy clutched me tighter than any hand. Wet and warm and better than anything I'd ever experienced. I didn't want to take my cock out of her ever again. It was so good.

Amy let her hands drop from my balls as I made my third thrust. She could see I had the rhythm now.

"Ah. Ah. Ah," Brianna gasped. Her chest flushed. Amy shot down and held Jenna's hand in place. Pressed it hard into Brianna's clit.

I pulled back one last time, then buried myself forward. I felt Brianna's legs kick. Her breath slowed and she let out a long, frustrated sigh. She arched her body like trying to make me do more. Move my penis inside her.

"Feel good?" Amy asked.

"Oh yeah," I said. I realized she probably wasn't asking me.

"Ready to switch?" Amy asked.

"W... wait," Brianna said.

"Let your sister have a turn, you greedy little slut," Amy said, a bit of a giggle in her voice.

"I'm almost... Just a little more. Please," Brianna said.

"Fine, but you have to listen to me," Amy said, "It's my rules or we stop."

"OK," Brianna said.

"Chase, give her another five good ones."

I started pumping again. The same gradual, agonizingly pleasurable motion.

Jenna started rubbing again, but Amy pushed her back, leaving Brianna's clit to suffer alone in the open air. My blonde little sister reached up to rub herself, but Amy nudged her hand away, as well.

"I didn't say you could do that," Amy said. I waited for Brianna to argue but she only lay back. Her massive breasts moving up and down as I plowed into her. I couldn't help myself. I reached down and took both boobs in my hands. It screwed up my rhythm, but I didn't care.

"Holy fuck, Bree," I said, squeezing her globes.

"Less tits, more twat," Amy said. But she smiled at me playfully. I let go of Brianna's breasts and focused on fucking her. My cock moving in and out even faster now. After I did five thrusts, I started to slow.

"Oh God. ohgod. Just a little...," Brianna groaned.

I looked over at Amy.

"That's all," Amy said, "Sorry sis."

"Pleeeeease," Brianna said. She was pushing with her hips again.

"Hmmmm," Amy said, "You have been well behaved."

"Uh huh," Brianna said.

"Say it," Amy said. She made that wicked smile. "Tell me what you want."

"I want it," Brianna said.

"Want what?"

"His... thing. In my thing," Brianna said.

"Oh, come on, that's not going to cut it," Amy said. Despite being completely naked, she still managed to look stern.

"I want him to fuck me," Brianna said, "Please."

"Who?"

"Ch... My brother. I want my brother to fuck me. I know it's wrong but... Oh God, please let my big brother fuck me!"

"You heard your sister," Amy said and smacked my ass.

There was no thrust count now. No hand controlling my motion. I drew back and, for real - for the first time - started fucking my voluptuous, blonde, baby sister. My cock pistoned in and out of Brianna. Both of us grunting and groaning. Rutting on Amy's pink carpet while our siblings watched.

Suddenly Brianna made a huge gasp. Her whole body stilled. Except for one, important place. Her pussy. It clamped down on me like nothing I'd ever felt. Suddenly I went from lost in pleasure to right on the precipice of something far better. Brianna's legs stiffened around my waist, almost as tight as her twat on my cock. Her eyes went wide. Her face bright red.

I couldn't hold back any more. My cock exploded and as the bliss raced out of me, Brianna screamed.

"Oh ffffffFFFFFUCK!" the blonde teenager cried and fell back. Her breaths coming fast "FuckFuckFUCK!"

I erupted into my sister. Cum after cum. The rapture rolling over me with every pulse of my penis. Filling my baby sister with my seed.

Brianna seemed to slow, then suddenly another wave of pleasure hit her, and she screamed all over again. She shook. Her legs kicked out. Finally she fell back, mumbling, "Oh fuck. So good. So fuck. Oh good."

I pumped everything I had into my sister. My sperm, my soul, my very essence. I fell forward and held Brianna tight. Felt her humongous chest press against mine. She gave me a little peck on the lips, strangely chaste and sisterly after everything we'd shared.

"You're heavy," Brianna said and giggled. I lifted up and pulled my shrinking dick out of her. A long thin trail of white goo stretched from the head of my cock to my sister's dripping snatch.

"Oh fuck," Jenna said, "He came in her."

"What?" Amy said.

"Chase," Jenna said, "He came in Brianna."

"Oh," Amy said, staring down at my cock as it separated from my sister, "Well, that's not ideal. I mean, it's OK, though. He'll be hard enough for you in a sec, I promise."

"No," Jenna said, "Brianna's not... I mean we aren't..."

Amy suddenly shook out of her reverie. "You're not protected? How are you not on the pill, you're eighteen for God's sake."

"Neither of us is doing anything," Jenna said, "Was doing anything."

"Fuck," Amy said.

Brianna was grinning stupidly. Still awash in post-orgasm bliss. "My big brother came in my unprotected pussy," she said.

My pleasure started going cold. "I didn't," I said, "I mean, I couldn't. I..."

"It's fine," Amy said, "It was her first time. I mean, I doubt she's really, you know..."

Jenna eyed her older sister dubiously.

"It's not a big deal," Amy said, "We'll get some medicine in the morning. No problem. It was a mistake."

"It was," I said.

"Chase didn't mean to fill our unprotected sister up with all his fertile sperm," Amy said.

"I didn't," I said.

"It'll be OK, I promise," Amy said.

I slowly stood. No one said anything more. Amy started to get dressed. A clear signal that we could do the same. I was so out of it, I didn't even bother putting on my clothes. Just made a big pile and gathered it up in my arms.

I looked over and saw Brianna was still on her back, staring at the ceiling. She didn't look sad or scared. She just smiled at me.

"I'm really sorry, Bree" I said, "It was an accident, I swear."

"It's OK, Chase," Brianna said, "It was my fault. You felt so awesome and I... We're good. So so good."

I thought I should say something to my other sisters. I had no words. The house was so silent, it might as well have been empty.

I stumbled back down the hallway to my bedroom, dropped my clothes on the floor, and flopped onto the mattress. I thought I was exhausted. Everything that had happened. I couldn't sleep.

As I stared up at the ceiling, I realized I didn't feel scared or worried. I was still a little exhilarated with everything that had happened, sure. Mostly, though? The sad thing? I felt disappointed. As if knocking up my one sister wasn't nearly enough.

*

I stirred back to consciousness. My bedroom was still pitch dark. I felt a warm body over my legs. Under the sheets. Someone was in bed with me.