Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry," Alex groaned. "You can still fuck dad, too."

Alexis nodded her head, so glad the goddess said other couples could use different rules. Other men could fuck her if Alex allowed it. And she didn't want to give up that special relationship with her father that the other god taught her.

What will I do if the gods start to contradict each other?

She didn't know. But right now, she just got to enjoy her brother fucking her, her nipples tingling. She pictured gold rings through them and being led around by her twin. Her orgasm shuddered through her a moment later.

"Sweet Goddess Bess!" she cried out as her pussy massaged his cock, eager for his incestuous seed to fill her pregnant snatch. She loved the new Goddess's lessons so much.

She felt so close to her twin. To her family.

"Sweet Bess!" her brother grunted as his cum filled her, warming her up, making her feel so loved and desired.

To be continued...